World's No. 1 Resort

By Kazuyuuki95

Author name: panther Type of work: Tanmei novel List of chapter: 183 Chap (Finished) Work status: Completed... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter VII
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter 41
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter 44
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 + Link
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173 [End]
Chapter 174 Extra 01
Chapter 175 Extra 02
Chapter 176 Extra Story 03
Chapter 177 Extra 04
Chapter 178 Extra 5
Chapter 179 Extra Story 06
Chapter 180 Extra Story 07
Chapter 181 Extra Story 08
Chapter 182 Extra 09
Chapter 183 Extra 10

Chapter 106

364 11 3
By Kazuyuuki95

The cool sea breeze blew by, and the Tequila headed west according to the established route. Yu You sat in the cabin of A-12. Apart from watching the sea every day, he spent most of the rest of the time reading and playing with his mobile phone.

During this period, Yu You communicated with Tang Huai once. Although Yu You wanted to surprise Tang Huai, he had a relatively delicate temperament. In order to avoid his visit being too abrupt, he thought about it before telling Tang Huai that he was coming.

According to the time, he should arrive at Sola Island tomorrow afternoon.

"Should we play bridge?" Just as Yu You was thinking about it, the cabin door was opened and the young man sitting next to him walked in. Through a brief introduction, Yu You knew that the young man was named Ike, a resident of Colima State. At this time, the young man fumbled in the luggage bag while talking, and finally found a box of Korean bridge cards.

Ike's companions lived in cabins B-06 and B-08C, some distance from A-12. In the past few days, Ike has been spending time in other cabins.

"I'll read some books, thank you." Yu You waved the books in his hands. This is an English book called "The Short Kingdom", and he has read half of it one after another in the past few days.

"I won't be back at noon." Ike didn't care, but shrugged. After these three days of getting along, he also knew that this Asian young man wore a mask every day, either reading a book or staring blankly. The days were quite boring.

Ike put the bridge cards in his pocket, sprayed himself with perfume, and went out. Five seconds later, Yu You was the only person left in the entire cabin.

Yu You put down "The Kingdom of Shorty", and after making sure that Ike left, he slowly approached the cabin door, and then locked the cabin.

At the same time as the hatch was locked, Yu You's legs showed a regular curvature change, and within a minute, they turned into eight jelly-shaped tentacles, four on each leg, because the slacks were wider, The four tentacles were squeezed into a pair of pants, which looked normal. It's just... Yu You took off his shoes.

His legs no longer became the tips of eight fluffy tentacles. Yu You reached out and touched it. The tip of the tentacle was soft. Yu You wanted to laugh a little, he was really a monster.

After long-term practice, his legs can only last twelve hours a day. In order not to let his body wear out, he will change back to the tentacles when Ike leaves. The eight tentacles look weird, but they are much easier to move than the two legs.

Yu You returned to the bed, then looked out the window.

Compared with three days ago, the sea is calmer now. Yu You watched for a while, then picked up "The Kingdom of Shorty" and continued. "The Kingdom of the Dwarf" mainly tells the story of the dwarfs who are discriminated against in the luxurious city, and finally, on a thunderstorm night, they enter the Lilliputian Kingdom and become a long story of the giants inside. The whole thing is quite fairytale-like.

...

Yu You was looking at the scenery on the Tequila, while Tang Huai sorted out the mission requirements, and then set his sights on Twitter.

Twitter is an American social networking software and one of the most visited entertainment websites on the Internet in the world. Is the global 'microblogging'. If China Weibo is a dot, then Twitter is a circle made of dots, and its global attention and influence are many times that of China Weibo.

After deliberation, Tang Huai decided to use Twitter to publicize. This is a broader battlefield.

"Fill in the information, register an account..."

At this time, Tang Huai opened the official website, filled in the information according to the process, and thought about Twitter's publicity plan. The global attention of Datang Holiday is almost zero, how to gain attention in the shortest time is a matter of knowledge.

Three minutes later, Datang Resort's Twitter account was registered. Tang Huai edited the first message and then deleted it with an extremely serious expression.

"There are still twenty-seven days before the end of the mission, so don't worry too much." Xie Yunshu saw that Tang Huai's editor had deleted it, and handed him a cup of coffee. Datang Resort is equivalent to a newborn baby on Twitter, with zero followers and zero attention. No matter how beautiful the scenery of Datang is, it is likely that no one will care about it without exposure.

All of this needs to be considered in the long term.

"Thank you." Tang Huai took the coffee. He was indeed a little too careful. It was now five o'clock in the afternoon, and there was no thought around him. Tang Huai turned off the computer, drank coffee, and looked out the window.

The Pacific Ocean is flat. Tang Huai took out his phone, and it contained the chat records of the past two days between him and Yu You. Tang Huai was very surprised that Yu You had left the villa. Tang Huai knew Yu You's temperament, so he must mustered up a lot of courage to go out this time.

Tang Huai calculated the time and found that Yu You would arrive tomorrow afternoon, which was only twenty-four hours from now.

Five minutes later, Tang Huai finished his coffee and set off for the Blue Sea Forest. There are 50 tree houses in the Blue Ocean Forest, 45 of which are open all year round, and 5 are left for emergencies. At this time, Tang Huai walked around the Blue Sea Lake and ordered the AI ​​to clean out the nearest room. Yu Youxishui, the tree house by the lake is also the one with the best view.

The moon rises and the moon sets, and in this joyful preparation, the day goes by in a blink of an eye. In the afternoon of the next day, Tang Huai finished the work at hand and then wandered around Sola Port. Many tourists wore shorts and bikinis and went to the sea on the beach in the port.

Compared with Huaxia's seaside bathing beaches, the environment of Sola Port is beautiful, not to mention the annoying garbage such as bento boxes and plastic bags, and there is not even a mineral water bottle. The air in Sola Port is fresh, and everyone is standing by the sea. The clear water reaches ankles, and the small fish and sand in the sea are clearly visible. The temperature of the sea water is suitable but not cold.

Tang Huai rolled up his trouser legs and played a sand-making game with a little boy about seven years old. The time is drawn from two o'clock to three o'clock, and then five o'clock.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, Tang Huai put down the shovel in his hand and looked into the distance. Now that the sun is setting, the sea level of the Pacific Ocean is as if it has been rendered with orange paint, very calm and peaceful. It was so peaceful that no ships appeared.

Tang Huai looked at the time, it was ten past six. According to the speed of the Tequila, it should arrive at Sola Island around five o'clock.

Tang Huai thought for a while, and sent a WeChat message: "Where are you?"

One minute, two minutes, ten minutes... Ten minutes later, there was no response from the other end of the phone.

Tang Huai's expression became serious. According to the past, Yu You returned in seconds.

...

"Mr. Aubrey, where are we going?" While Tang Huai was pacing back and forth, in the restaurant on the first floor of the Tequila, Ike put down the plate in his hand and asked with his neck stuck.

They discovered something was wrong in the morning. According to the Tequila's plan, they would go all the way west to Sola Island. But in the morning, when they tested the compass, they discovered that the direction of the Tequila was not west at all, but due south.

Everyone asked once in the morning, but Aubrey smiled and promised that they would need to circle 300 nautical miles to the seabed vortex due west. Everyone was skeptical and didn't ask any more questions, but just now, they found that the direction of the Tequila was still due south. In addition, everyone's mobile phones were also blocked, and they could not make calls at all!

"Mr. Aubrey, we need to arrive at Sora Island before midnight tonight. Please turn on the mobile phone signal." After finishing speaking, Ike continued to grit his teeth. Although Aubrey looked smiling, but combined with these successive changes, Ike's doubts became even more serious.

While Ike was talking, he winked at the other three people. Everyone gathered together and looked warily at Aubrey on the main seat of the restaurant. The structure of the dining room on the entire first floor is simple, the crew will simply eat on the deck, while Ike, Aubrey, Yu You and others are in the dining room.

"This is the Pacific Ocean. It's normal for mobile phones to have no signal. As for Sola Island... the Tequila will go to Sola Island, but not now." At this time, Aubrey smiled, still smiling. Three crew members walked by the door of the restaurant. Each crew member was dressed in tattoos with a beard and looked very unfriendly.

"When will the Tequila arrive at Sola Island?" Ike was a little worried. After such a few words, his momentum just now dissipated a lot.

"When? Probably next month, or the next month." Aubrey opened a can of beer. Compared with the gentlemanly red wine, he preferred drinking beer while sailing.

"What do you mean?" Ike was taken aback by Aubrey's natural attitude.

"Our goal is Steinbuck Island, not Sora Island. As for you... Vance of Steinbuck likes you white students the most. You are a gift for Vance."

Aubrey took a sip of his beer. He originally wanted to tell Ike and the others when he got to the Polynesian Islands, but it's no big deal to be discovered now. At the same time that Aubrey opened his mouth, the three crew members came in, each holding a machine gun in their hands, and besides that, there were five handcuffs.

"You are drug dealers..." Ike looked a little embarrassed when he heard Steinbuck and Vance. Although he didn't know Vance, his father was a police officer in Colima State, and he had heard a lot about the Steinbuck drug dealer. Those are some extremely vicious international fugitives.

"Knows a lot."

Aubrey came over. Vance is a well-known drug dealer of Steinbucks, and the two parties have a deal this time. He didn't intend to engage in human trafficking, but Ike and the others dressed well, and Vance had some special hobbies, so Aubrey planned to bring some 'gifts' there.

"Ike, I want to go home..."

"Shut it down." The only girl sobbed softly, and Aubrey frowned, then ordered to the crew.

Two crew members handcuffed the hands of the three and violently escorted them outside. After a while, only the crew, Aubrey, and Yu You were left in the entire restaurant.

Aubrey walked towards Yu You, who was still sitting at the previous table.

"You are calm." Aubrey was a little surprised.

Compared with Ike and others, Yu You is indeed too calm. At this time Aubrey looked at Yu You, and Yu You also looked up at Aubrey.

He tried to send Tang Huai a message just now...but it didn't work.

"Are you Japanese or Korean? I'm curious, why do you keep wearing a mask..." Yu You was calmly thinking about the countermeasures. Aubrey picked up a fork from the dining table, and along Yu You's eyebrows, The bridge of the nose and the tattoos are sliding down step by step. Finally it came to Yu You's mask.

Yu You hadn't taken off his mask since he got on the boat, which made Aubrey's curiosity reach its peak.

"This is really a work of art." Aubrey took off Yu You's mask with a fork. After seeing the half-tattooed right face, he was stunned for a moment, then smiled.

His arms and back are full of tattoos. Aubrey loves tattoo culture, and Yu You's right face looks like a special tattoo technique, which is the most perfect work he has ever seen.

The author has something to say: Gong: A chapter full of scenes~ Can I go online now? O(∩_∩)O~

Scumbag author: I can't bear to say...

Gong: Ah?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.9K 200
Author: Lianxi Ningmu/憐惜凝眸 Category: Danmei novels Status: 720 chapter Introducing: Reporter: "What kind of person do you think the national hero is...
220K 19.3K 27
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
220K 17.1K 22
On Hold Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
12.2K 342 9
How can you consider if 2 people are in a lovers relationship? Intimacy? Closeness? or perhaps even emotional attachments? it's hard to create a deci...