World's No. 1 Resort

By Kazuyuuki95

Author name: panther Type of work: Tanmei novel List of chapter: 183 Chap (Finished) Work status: Completed... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter VII
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter Forty
Chapter 41
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter 44
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 + Link
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173 [End]
Chapter 174 Extra 01
Chapter 175 Extra 02
Chapter 176 Extra Story 03
Chapter 177 Extra 04
Chapter 178 Extra 5
Chapter 179 Extra Story 06
Chapter 180 Extra Story 07
Chapter 181 Extra Story 08
Chapter 182 Extra 09
Chapter 183 Extra 10

Chapter 32

517 15 0
By Kazuyuuki95

"It's been more than an hour, and there is still no one?"

"I can't walk anymore, I want to drink water..."

...

At 5:30 in the afternoon, the sun set at the same level as the sea level. Everyone stood on the mountainside of the canyon, somewhat doubting whether there was anyone on the island. They climbed along the trail for an hour and a half, and as far as they could see, there were nothing but valleys all around.

There is not a trace of green plants on the entire island. From an environmental perspective, it is not suitable for human survival at all.

"I'm not leaving. There are mountains in front of me, there are no people there. We'd better go back to the island, maybe we can meet a passing cruise ship..." Zhao Kuan sat on the ground and complained a little decadently. Zhao Kuan is 1.7 meters tall and weighs over 160 pounds. He has come so far and is already close to his limit.

Everyone stopped to rest. In fact, not to mention Zhao Kuan, they were also a little worried. The six of them walked in a very embarrassed manner, their patience almost exhausted along the way. Unlike the four grown men, the two girls just followed the crowd silently, not daring to complain. They both know that it is much harder for two powerless girls to survive than for men.

"Hold on, everyone, climb over this mountain, if there is still no one, let's go back." Everyone rested for five minutes, and Curry looked at the mountain in front of him and panted twice. This is the second mountain they have climbed. The vertical distance is more than 500 meters, and it is also the highest mountain nearby.

There are many messy footprints on the first mountain. It is obvious that besides the shepherd owner, many people must have been here. This is why they persist until now.

"Hold on a little longer." After Curry said, Li Suhao looked up and saw that there were still more than 300 meters of vertical height on the entire mountain, and it was expected to be completed in half an hour.

"Let's go." After Li Suhao said this, Zhao Kuan did not dare to complain. He sat for another five minutes, then got up. Everyone embarked on the journey again.

"I must study hard when I go back." At the end of the line, Lulu looked at Xinxin, her voice choked up. They are all students at Beijing University of the Arts and have bright prospects. They should not take risks this time.

"Me too." Xinxin hugged Lulu. Their hair was messy and their bikinis were rumpled. They no longer looked like goddesses on Weibo.

...

"Ahhh, forest, oasis!"

"I feel a little dizzy, can't I be hallucinating? Why is there such a big forest here?"

"In the middle of the forest is a blue lake. Oh my God, it's so beautiful! We have water!"

While Lulu and Xinxin climbed the mountain mechanically, Curry and Li Suhao reached the top of the mountain first, followed by Zhao Kuan and Sun Lei. The four grown men were stunned for ten seconds, and then there was a burst of excitement. This is more enthusiastic than the crazy fans of the World Cup.

Lulu's Xinxin quickly recovered and rushed to the top of the mountain.

Thirty seconds later, six people stood in a row at the top of the mountain. As the sun sets, the sea level is dyed light red by the setting sun. In front of them is a lush oasis. In the center of the oasis is a blue lake with sparkling water. Matching the fog around the island, the whole oasis is like Fairyland.

This is a wonderland surrounded by canyons.

"It's so beautiful..." Lulu murmured as she looked at the scene in front of her. She felt like she had seen heaven in despair.

"That's a road there? It's incredible."

Everyone was as calm as possible. Sun Lei pointed in the direction of the south side of the oasis and exclaimed in surprise. Everyone looked around and saw a road extending like a gummy candy. The whole road has many twists and turns, giving it a feeling of "eighteen bends on a mountain road". Because of the blind spot, everyone could not see the midpoint of the road, but it was obvious that this road should be very long...

So, this is a modern island?

There was no need for Curry to remind him this time. After marveling for five minutes, everyone hurriedly ran down the mountain. Perhaps because the goal was clear, this descent was more brisk than before. As time goes by, the shadow of the oasis becomes clearer and clearer. Everyone felt that the surrounding air was ten times clearer.

Fifty minutes later, six people stood at the entrance of the oasis, a forest full of green with many trees around. In front of them is a long hedge corridor, which is more magical than the mysterious ancient road in Ireland.

"Is this Alice's Wonderland?" Lulu felt incredible. If Li Suhao, Zhao Kuan and others weren't around, she would have thought she was dreaming.

"Go forward." Li Suhao took a long breath and moved forward firmly. The environment here is weird, but compared with the danger of the sea, they have only one way forward.

"It would be nice if I had a mobile phone..."

The fresh air in the forest swept away the fatigue of the six people. Xinxin looked at the mysterious trees around and said with some regret. In this era of Internet globalization, if the environment here is posted on social networks, it will definitely become a holy place for Internet celebrities to check in.

"Indeed." Li Suhao rarely agreed. The scenery here is full of mysterious beauty, which is more eye-catching than the refined landscape photos.

"There are sculptures! Sola Island...is this small island called Sola Island?" The hedge corridor was flat. They walked for another 20 minutes, and Sun Lei's voice came from ahead.

Sun Lei is athletic and loves sports, and has always been at the forefront. Everyone quickly ran closer.

At this time, Sun Lei was standing in front of a statue as tall as a man. The statue is dark bronze in color and holds a hoe in one hand and a book in the other. The overall image is a little weird. The statue is wearing a cowboy suit and a wide-brimmed hat on its head. The words "Sola Island" are engraved on the hat.

"Datang Overseas Resort... Huaxia characters, this seems to be a Huaxia resort." Everyone circled around the statue, Zhao Kuan took two steps forward, and said in amazement as if he had discovered a new continent.

In front of the statue is a three-meter-high and two-meter-wide log-colored billboard with the words "Datang Overseas Resort" written in seven characters, with an English translation underneath.

Everyone was only focused on the statue just now, and didn't pay attention to the billboard.

"The text is laser engraved..." Li Suhao walked closer, glanced at the billboard twice, and said decisively.

The billboard is very original from carving to woodworking, but from the analysis of the handwriting on it, it should be laser engraving, which is modern technology.

...

"Let's go over there."

Here, everyone let out a long breath after studying the billboard. It's not a drug den, not a terrorist organization. After confirming the attributes of the island, everyone felt a sense of relief. The six people continued to move forward. After walking seven or eight steps, there was a turning point in front of them. Everyone turned around, and the scene in front of them suddenly became clear.

This is a blue lake hidden in canyons and forests, just like the small Tianchi Lake in Changbai Mountain, the environment and air are more refreshing than Tianchi Lake.

"Blue Sea Lake..." Everyone walked in, and there was a smaller billboard next to the lake, engraved with the words 'Blue Sea Lake'.

Such an environment is indeed suitable for the development of tourism.

"Fresh water, drinkable."

Curry squatted by the lake, took a cup of water with both hands, and drank heavily. When everyone saw this, they didn't care whether they were doing it clean or not, and went directly to the lake to start drinking. They didn't drink water for a day and a night, and their physical energy was exhausted. At this time, after drinking the water of the Blue Sea Lake, everyone only felt refreshed, and the cells in their bodies seemed to be watered all over again.

After drinking, everyone lay by the lake, and the moon gradually rose, under the background of the moonlight. Everyone felt extremely satisfied.

"Ahhh, there are many tree houses here. There are sheets and quilts inside." Everyone was relaxing, and Sun Lei started wandering around. After a while, he ran back and said excitedly.

They had noticed just now that the entire Blue Sea Lake and Blue Sea Forest were very quiet, and there was no one there for the time being. After Sun Lei finished speaking, everyone got up together, and there were many tree houses near the Blue Sea Lake in front of them. Each tree house has a unique shape, and there are all kinds of things such as sinks and bathtubs inside. If it is placed in Huaxia, it will definitely be a special-level Internet celebrity hotel.

Everyone went to the nearest tree houses to have a look, and half an hour later, they gathered near the Blue Sea Lake again.

At this time, everyone was wearing one or two silk quilts, and these quilts were taken out from the tree house. The temperature near the Blue Sea Lake is not low, but they are all in bikini beach shorts. They are a little tired after walking for a day. Now that they have been eaten and added, everyone feels extremely warm. In addition, they still have a lot of food in their hands. Everyone gobbled it up...

"What should we do next?" After they had finished eating, everyone gathered in a circle, some looking at each other in confusion. Although this is a resort, the entire resort is empty. Everyone has been waiting for more than an hour and cannot wait like this.

"Let's go back to the tree house to take a shower and sleep first, and wait until there's someone around." After everyone discussed for a while, Sun Lei suggested in a rough voice.

"The owner hasn't come back. If we move in rashly, wouldn't it be a little bad..."

"What's not good is that we are also in a special period."

Just as Lulu was about to analyze, Sun Lei shot her back. Everyone was a little silent. It was not good to rush into the house now, but people are selfish. They don't want to think too much about survival.

"I believe the island master will agree..."

"What if I disagree?"

"Who are you?"

Seeing that everyone was loose, Sun Lei continued to suggest. Before he could finish speaking, a clear male voice sounded not far away. Sun Lei retorted directly. After saying that, Sun Lei realized something was wrong. Now six people were gathered together...Who was the extra voice?

Curry, Li Suhao and others turned their heads quickly.

In the direction of the dark hedge, a young man with a yellow dog in his arms walked slowly. The young man was wearing a linen-colored sack-like dress and black cloth shoes. He looks handsome and handsome, against the background of dark hedges and moonlight, he looks like a forest priest who came to step on the moon.

"Wow——" The yellow dog in the man's arms let out a low growl when it saw the crowd. The man stroked the yellow dog's neck with his right hand, and the yellow dog calmed down a little.

Everyone noticed that the yellow dog was the one they saw on the shore. When Sun Lei saw the yellow dog for the first time, he jumped directly behind everyone.

Good guy, looking at the momentum of the yellow dog, if you don't pay attention, you will definitely bite him!

...

"Hello, we encountered a shipwreck last night, and the navigation and communication equipment were damaged. We hope to stay on the island for one night. I'm Li Suhao from Karan Daily Chemicals, and your accent is also Chinese? I don't know if my brother has heard of Kalan. Lanrihua…”

Li Suhao coughed lightly and stepped forward to introduce himself. The young man in front of him is about twenty years old and speaks fluent Chinese. Judging from his interaction with the yellow dog, he should be the owner of the island. Even if he is not the owner, he is still related to the island...

Li Suhao has a gentle attitude, but Karan Daily Chemical is a big enterprise with a market value of tens of billions in China. Li Suhao has been used to being sought after since he was a child, and he also has a slight sense of superiority in his conversation-this has something to do with the age and skin color of the young man. If the young man is in his thirties The 20-year-old Pacific drug lord Li Suhao must have a different attitude.

"Never heard of it." Tang Huai was amused by Li Suhao's attitude and said directly. Of course Tang Huai has heard of Karan Daily Chemicals. Kallan's cosmetics are affordable products and are well-known for their advertising in China. Tang Huai was tortured many times by the magical advertisements of Karan's makeup while watching variety shows.

Tang Huai had heard about Karan culture, but had no intention of continuing. On the contrary, Tang Huai was about to explode with anger.

Today is the fifteenth day of the mission, the rhubarb has entered the growth period, the spiritual plants in the field are growing vigorously, the sheep and chickens are thriving, everything is progressing satisfactorily...

Tang Huai had nothing to do after farming and feeding sheep today, so he planned to go to the beautiful scenery of Xuexiang to put up billboards.

Tang Huai asked Hank to put the billboard in a container and bring it over.

Datang Resort is a business that continues to develop, and Tang Huai wants to be as formal as possible. In addition to the billboards of 'Datang Overseas Resort', there are also brief billboards such as 'Blue Sea Lake', 'Snow Country Beauty' and 'Blue Sea-Snow Country Highway'. During this period of time, Tang Huai was doing tasks while building billboards.

These billboards are just a transition. After Sola Island gets on the right track and obtains enough island value, Tang Huai will replace them with system products.

Tang Huai put up the billboard of 'Beautiful Views in Snow Country' today.

Tang Huai rode his bicycle there. After putting up the billboard of "Beautiful Beauty of Xuexiang", he walked around Xuexiang for a while.

This suit of clothing he bought in Mexico has a more ethnic style and is very convenient for herding sheep these days. Tang Huai played happily and then returned... He did not go back to Blue Sea Lake, but went directly to the coast.

There was an extra half-damaged boat on the shore, and the flock of sheep nestled in the middle of the mountain, and the feed was poured out in a haphazard manner...

After seeing the changes on the shore, Tang Huai realized the seriousness of the problem—someone came to Sola Island.

Rhubarb whirled around its legs, then picked up a chicken and ran two steps towards the foot of the mountain. Seeing Dahuang's impatient reaction, Tang Huai understood that this group of people not only wanted to steal the chicken, but also went to Blue Sea Lake?

Tang Huai asked some details, but Rhubarb couldn't express clearly. Tang Huai stopped talking, and ran towards the Blue Sea Lake with Da Huang in his arms.

Along the way, Tang Huai has been analyzing the purpose of this group of people.

Judging from the decoration of the small boat, this should be a group of wave victims, not pirates and drug lords. This group of strange intruders reminded Tang Huai a lot. In the past, it was blocked by the system, and Sora Island rarely appeared in front of the world. But as the island grows bigger and bigger, it is no longer possible to be as free and loose as before.

Sora Island should start security management.

Tang Huai has the golden finger of 'fitness' and arrived at the Blue Sea Lake in less than an hour. As soon as Tang Huai approached, he heard that everyone was going to spend the night in the Blue Ocean Tree House.

Tang Huai:…………

Oh, these six people first came uninvited, then destroyed the feed, and then looted the silk from the tree house like devils entering the village. More importantly, Chicken Little almost failed and his mission almost failed!

Tang Huai expressed sympathy for the shipwreck, but it was not his responsibility. If it were a normal procedure, Tang Huai would be happy to receive six people. But now... Tang Huai exploded!

"It seems that brothers don't pay much attention to Huaxia..." Li Suhao continued without paying attention to Tang Huai's expression. Tang Huai was good-looking, but his face was too tender. He thought Tang Huai often lived abroad, so he had never heard of Karan Daily Chemicals.

"Do you want to stay one night?" Tang Huai directly interrupted Li Suhao's long introduction.

"Yes." Li Suhao nodded seriously. There is water and houses here. Compared with the cold boat, of course they want to live here.

"I don't agree." Just when Li Suhao thought Tang Huai agreed, Tang Huai shook his head.

"You!" Li Suhao was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that he had been bullied by the person in front of him?

"Where's the person in charge of your island? I'll talk to him." Li Suhao said with displeasure, holding back his patience. He has grown up so much, and he has never been so angry.

"I'm the one in charge."

"Everyone is from Huaxia, so it is necessary to do things so brilliantly?" Li Suhao recognized Tang Huai's Hunan accent.

"It's not necessary, but I don't want you to stay here today."

"Damn, are you still a Chinese? You have eaten up our traditional Chinese virtues?"

"Roar--"

Seeing that Li Suhao didn't have the upper hand, Sun Lei jumped out and said. Dahuang roared, and Sun Lei jumped back quickly.

"Are you a traditional virtue?" Tang Huai looked around, amused. He noticed that these people were not only wearing silk quilts, but also a lot of potato chips and beer cans by the lake, which were shipped together in containers. Potato chips can be attributed to being hungry, but what about beer cans? Is it easy for him to transport two boxes of beer across the ocean?

The situation is somewhat stalemate.

Curry, Zhao Kuan and others walked behind Li Suhao, Lulu and Xinxin held hands nervously. Now that the two sides have been confrontational for ten minutes, Tang Huai is still on his side, combining what he has seen and heard along the way. Everyone had some guesses, maybe... there is only Tanghuai on the entire island.

The yellow dog looked scary, but there were six of them. If they really want to fight, one person and one dog are no match for them.

"We just want to stay for a few nights, and when we return to Huaxia, we can give you a generous reward." Li Suhao negotiated terms with Tang Huai taking advantage of his large number of people.

"Ali!" Tang Huai ignored him and shouted into the forest. Suddenly, the sound of heavy footsteps came from far to near. There were too many goods in the days when Jon came. Tang Huai rented [Ali] for a month, and there are still three days until it expires.

Ali is 1.9 meters tall, muscular and powerful. He looks like a boxer. Due to non-intelligent reasons, Ali has some facial paralysis, coupled with the cold eyes, giving people a heavy sense of pressure.

Ali was wearing a black vest. The moment he appeared on the stage, Li Suhao and others were a little stunned.

"Move the bicycle to the intersection of the road." Tang Huai showed eight small white teeth, and ordered Ali. He bought twenty bicycles this time, except for the one he rode today, the rest were piled up near the blue sea lake.

After hearing this, Ali walked towards the group of bicycles, then raised his hands, and ten bicycles were placed on his shoulders like building blocks. Ali ran wildly in the direction of the highway. He ran very fast and steadily, and after a while, he disappeared from everyone's eyes.

Li Suhao and others were restrained by Ali's hand. Ali's personal strength is strong, they are a group of ordinary people, Ali's beating them is probably similar to beating chickens, and more importantly, Ali seems to appear out of thin air. They don't know how many people there are on the island.

"Brother..." Li Suhao softened his attitude. He looked at Tang Huai and smiled awkwardly.

"You said you want to pay?" Tang Huai glanced at the crowd and asked heartily.

Curry was carrying a black backpack, and he did not put it down even though he was wrapped in a silk quilt. Obviously, there was something terrible in it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 86.3K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
297K 21.7K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
367K 12.8K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...