Lust unleashed. love? Defiant...

Door hate-is-love

I am not good with descibtions soo ya. I stoped wallking (1st bad decision) and turned around (2nd bad decisi... Meer

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Dedication....
Chapert 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Finally chapter 11. sorry
Chap 12
chap 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

1.6K 34 11
Door hate-is-love

Oh my Jesus (Mexican name) what did I just say? Why would that come out now? Uhg he probably things I'm am whiny lil hussy. Or I'm an insecure girly girl. Which I am, sorta insecure that is , not too girly. But I dint want him to think that.

I faked laughed " haha I kid I kid, you know what, just forget what I said" fake smile. His face was emotionless when I was speaking. Oh no. Damn it. You really screwed up this time Dee.

How I would love for him to screw me with his ever so impressive D. Pounding into me till I reach multiple organisms.

Playing with my "Angel" I was snapped out of my wet day dream in a daze "huh"? I asked absent minded.

He scooted closer and his lips came to my ear, so close I could feel his breath on me, making me shiver unintentionally.

" I know you are not playing and what you said you meant, never be embarrassed to tell me how you feel Angel". " Even when you are angry or just sad let it out on me and do not hold back do yo understand me?" I nodded " I want to hear you say it" he said this and nibbled on my ear. Oh the perks of sitting in the very back corner of class. "Yes"

" good now when we get home you will tell me everything you feel and understood?" I nodded "Not the correct answer angel I might just have to punish you for that, plus the fact that you tried to take back what you said"

Is it wrong that I am really turned on by this dominant and authorities side of him? Or I'm a horny as teenager for being excited for his punishment? Because thinking about him bringing me to pieces only to be shattered by organisms makes heat pool in my lower region.

He left my ear but stayed by my side.

Hmm if I was gonna get punished anyways might as well be really bad.

My hand went to his thigh, like I didn't mean for it to. When I felt him sorta relax again my fingers crawled up his thigh reaching his piper and playing with it. I pulled down his zipper but stopped when I felt the sweet vibrations and tugging on my breasts. At first I was too shocked to move. My hand trembled on his zipper but I kept going. No way was he gonna get the upper hand, again.

His zipper was down and my body was getting shocks. I then started feeling his dick through his pants. I felt him get harder and smirked. But then shiver again when the vibration and tugging increased.

I bit my lip and my hand moved to my clit as the other kept playing with him.

"Don't you dare touch yourself". I looked at me with a sly smirk. My hand stroke his length and kept moving towards my clit. " I swear angel do not tempt me, more than you are already"

I touched his tip and his boxer briefs were wet. Rubbing around while still moving closer to my clit. My fingers brushed against it and I almost let out a moan. I watched Kevin and he had a sensual look in those magnetic eyes.

Mixed with lust and authority. God can school end please. 10 minutes left.

I licked my lips seductively,I hoped, it looked like it worked cause his eyes got darker and followed my tongue action. My fingers were going to push harder on my clit when his hand caught me. Oh shit! "told you not to touch angel, yet you still disobeyed me. You really are naughty aren't you". I shook my head. His voice was just too much deep, husky low and flowing, I could cum from his voice.

" no no I think you want to be punished and I just love pleasing you. So how about a taste of what to expect when we get home". His finger rubbed my clit harder than I did rolling the nub and going up and down. " Kevin please uh...mmh" " please what angel" he nibbled on my ear "please stop? Cause you don't sound like you want me to stop" he then moved to my pussy and played with the vibrator thing. I covered my mouth and bite my lip to keep from making noises.

He took it out. I felt a lost but then his finger entered me. Curving and pumping in and out. But he kept me from the sweet release I so much wanted. He then took out his finger with a wet pop and inserted the device.

The bell rung 2 seconds later signaling school to be over and my punishment beginning. He smirked at me and started packing up. I got out of my daze and also packed up. But as I was about to leave I felt the vibration start up a lil harder than earlier and my legs wobbled. He came up behind me, "where do you think your going angel" his hands wrapped around my waist keeping me up. " to the car?" it came out more like a question.

" now what if someone had seen that sexy look in your eyes, or notice you had no bra"? Dang I hadn't really thought of that. "How to I get home then"?

" climb on my back ill carry you there," I'm lazy so of course I choose to be carried than walk.

I rested my head on his shoulder and we exited the room. In the building I saw creepy cologne guy but then he was gone. I got some glares from a couple girls and I just smiled at them. One actually came up to him, with me on his back. " hey kevin, why doesn't she walk" she said in a bitchy voice while rubbing standing way to close for my liking.

" she is still here and can hear so if you want to try raping him at least wait till I'm of his back" I said in a sickly sweet voice. She stepped closer but he shuffled back smart boy "well when you drop he off, come hang out with us" she pointed to her group. "You know what I can walk home so just let me down now and go hang with them" I was pissed but if its what he chooses then so be it.

I tried getting down but he tighten his arms around me. And squeezed my ass. " sorry uhmmm " "Danny" she said " ya I'm sorry Danny but I'm kind of busy plus I can't just let her go after promising to carry her"

She pouted thinking it was cute but looked like she's trying to smell her lips. "But she doesn't mind walking, you don't have to carry her"

"Still here Daisy" " it's Danny" she said irritated " whatever" I said laying my head back on his back after smirking at her.

"Your right I don't have to carry her" what! My head snapped up. Are you kidding me? He's gonna go with her. She smirked looking triumphant. " I want to carry her" it was her turn to be shocked. But I was still coming out of it so i couldn't tease her.

As we walked away I turned around saying, " bye Dippy" In the another tauntingly sweet voice " it's Danny dumb-ass" she said witchingly " whatever dip-shit" I heard Kevin chuckle as we reached the car.

"Someone is a lil jealous, it's ok angel I find it cute" I just stuck my tongue at him and crossed my hand under my breast when I got in the car.

" Don't do that you might loose your tongue" I stuck it out at him again and he bit it. Lightly but still captured it.

Then his tongue came out playing with mine as he connected our mouths. His hand went up to my breast and I thanked god my window was tinted. We battled but he won over the kiss and played with my tongue some more. He grabbed my breast pulled it and squeezed I moaned into the kiss then and again when I felt the vibration and tugging start up again.

His hand were off me and gave me one last kiss before starting the car. " your punishment starts now" he said as we drove of campus he turned the switch and the vibrations and tugging came out more. The they were twisting and vibrating and I was moaning and thrashing around my seat. " take of your clothes, now" with trembling hands I did as I was told.

I was now naked in the car and Kevin turned up the dial more "uhhhhhu Kevin uhu uhu uhu " I saw the tent in his pant. As the dial got worse the sucking on my breast let out a wet substance

"That's and aphrodisiac meant to make your body more sensitive and wanting, rub it around your body" I did as was told, feeling my body get hot and the sit felt so good on me. I felt my breast and my hands moved to my pussy. " don't you dare touch yourself" is all he said in a low husky sexy as voice.

I grabbed the back of the sit and thrashed around. We got at a red light and he looked my way. Eyes dark, his tent in his pant was huge and looked painful. I kept moaning and he kissed me hard making me moan in his mouth he left and mouth with my mouth open and tongue a lil out.

Then started driving again but increased the intensity. Oh god i am going to cum.

" don't you dare cum yet angel" I shivered and tried to repress it. We got home and he packed in the garage, carrying me and the bags inside. He dropped the bags and I was carried upstairs. "Play with yourself but do not cum yet" my hands went straight to my clit and breast I moaned out his name begging to be set free. The vibrations and tugging mixed with my own hands and his stare was getting too much for me. " cum now" and I did. Arching my back of the bed screaming his name eyes closing and mouth open. i didn't stop cumin I couldn't stop. Wave after wave, each one provoking a new one. I hadn't notice him tie my hands to my bed and my legs bent up and spread open.

" keep your legs like this" I answered with a dazed. " uhhuh" " good girl he bite my breast and kissed me before exiting the room. I tried moving my hands but noticed I was tired down. I looked as my body and saw the piece on my breast " Kevin !" I called out to him but in return the vibrations started up again then stopped.

He came back with a blind fold and a vibrator but skinnier. "Yes angel don't worry I won't leave you like this, now do you trust me?" "Yes" I said raspy and breathless. He kissed me again, I'm guessing happy with my answer.

Then he put the blind fold over my eyes.

I felt the device in my pussy get taken out and moaned at the feeling then the suction on my breast were also of. I was untied he kissed my wrist and then down to my neck sucking on it and biting but not too hard just making me wetter his hand were playing with my pussy palming it and spreading my juices around while his mouth moved to my breast, sucking on a nipple then the other. Rolling his tongue around it and never squeezing the other with his other hand, pinching the nipple as he stuck his finger into my pussy. I let out a loud moan from the invasion and feeling and wiggled his finger around and kept sucking on my breast. He then licked his way down my stomach and reached my clit. His tongue invaded it licking the outside but never going in "uhu please uhu " " please what angel? You have to tell me what it is you want" " uhu please uhu Kevin.. Uhu eat out" " it would be my pleasure angel"

His tongue plunged into my pussy licking me and going deeper my head thrashed and hips bucked up. I moaned out as I came into his mouth he licked every single drop then came up to me. He stuck his finger into my open mouth making me suck on it. I licked and sucked till it was clean then sucked some more. I let go and his finger was cover in droll. "This might hurt a lil" he said this and brought my legs up to my chest and told me to hold them. I had no idea what he was doing but heard some shuffling.

I then felt a dip in the bed and knew he was on it. I heard a cap open and then his finger was rubbing on my but entrance. " Kevin?" " trust me angel, it'll feel better after awhile" he then stuck his finger in I let out a sharp scream. It wasn't as bad cause I was soo sensitive and his finger was slippery. He moved his finger around trying to make me wider and less tense. Then he hit something inside and I shatter "uhu" in heard him chuckle " told you it'll feel better" he kept hitting that spot and inserted two fingers then pumping in and out of my ass while his other hand went to play with my clit. " uhu Kevin ahh" I came as he hit that spot in the front and back of me.

I then felt his fingers go out of me. I whimpered at the lost. He kissed me again silencing me and distracting me as he stuck the device that I'm guessing is a vibrator in my ass. It came to life and I bucked up. I felt him get off the bed and carried me with the vibrator still going. I gripped his shirt moaning us name. Then I felt him sit down and I was laid on his lap. And he took the blind fold off.

I was looking into his lust filled eyes and his bulge was pushing at my entrance, too bad he had pant on. The vibration stopped. " listen to me D, I will never use you. I'm never going to get tired of you so sorry but your stuck with me until your done with me. You mean so much to me and have occupied my mind in such a short amount of time. There is never a need to get jealous because those girls are not even close to how I see you, but I think it's cute when you do get jealous" he smiled and kissed my scrunched up nose " " just looking at you makes me hard and I recently have the worst case of blue balls known to man, but ill gladly sustain it as long as I get to make you cum and call out only my name. So never ever doubt how much you mean to me ok?" I was soo stunned all I could do was nod, I felt like smiling and doing a happy dance but I kissed him instead. Grinding on his bulge making both of us moan, his a low gruff and sexy mine sensual and soft.

He kept my hips still, to keep me from grinding. " but I still got to punish you angel" I was laid on his lap stomach on his knees and ass in the air. "Count for me" the vibration started again making me jump and but then his hand made contact with my ass and I let out a scream slash moan. " I said count for me " another slap pushing the vibrator in more. " uhu one" "good girl your learn fast" he rubbed and ass then slapped again " ahh uhu two" another spank " and I my juices where flowing " ahh kevin uhu th.. Three" after 7 more spankings and me socking his pants from the pain and pleasure he stopped, rubbing my ass and pussy at the same time. Giving soft kisses to my back. " damn your ass is so red, so hot, are you okay angel?" He asked I could hear the worry his voice, he probably thinks he took it too far. " uhhuh " he brought me up and kissed me. There were a few tears that came out on their own account. " are you sure I didn't hurt you?" I smiled lazily and pecked him " yes I'm fine Kevin"

He then kissed me while flipping over so I was laying on the bed. Dominating the kiss once more then moved to my breast. Biting pulling and sucking I came from the sensitivity and how hot I was. Left me body "play with yourself angel" the vibration in my ass started again and I started playing with. My pussy sticking one finger I. Then two. And my other hand played with my breast and the device pumped in and out of my ass. I matched its rhythms was close to cumin again.

" not yet " I heard him and looked at him his e pants were off and he was masturbating to me fingering myself. I moaned at the sight and got even more turned on by it. My hips thrust into in fingers and I squeezed my breast and the vibrator thrust into my ass. Kevin sped up his movement, watching me with lust filled dark eyes. Drawing me into them. " cum now" I let out a scream with his name as a wave crashed into me " I heard him grunt as he also came. He then payed next to me pulling me towards him. I snuggled next to him breathing heavily as the vibration stopped he pulled it out with a pop.

" how that for a punishment" he asked with a smirk " best. punishment. ever, I might even get into more trouble just to get this" he chuckled chest vibrating and soothing "trust me angel the reward is better than punishment" I looked up at him with a glint in his eyes my eyes widened. "I'm going to be good now". He laughed this time. " what about you Kevin?" I could feel his dick still hard and pressing against me. " never mind me ill take care of it" "but" he silenced me, "no buts, unless we're talking about yours" he said teasingly.

After a while of silently cuddling naked he asked the question I have been hoping for " D will you go out with me?" I too happy to control myself. Climbing on him and kissing him "should I take that as a yes?" " defiantly, I was thinking I would grow oiled waiting for you to ask me out, damn I can already see some wrinkles" he chuckled "no matter how much wrinkles you get, you'll still look damn hot to me." I chuckled "your so cheesy" he smirked " but you fell for it so its not that bad" I stuck me tongue out but pulled it back in before he got it. He pouted and I snickered. "Let's got take a shower". " together?" He asked looking astonished " yes unless you need privacy to take care of your uhmm problem" I nodded towards his hardened dick. "Or I could help you" I said I walked towards the bathroom. I heard him shuffle out of bed and smiled to myself. Damn I'm good.

(Author note)

Ay look they are going out officially so don't make my death painful!! Runs and hide in Narnia, they'll never find me here!! Never!!

And don't just read comment and like cough cough, I'm cough cough so cold. Cough cough need comment.. Beeeeeeeeep

Ga verder met lezen