Friends (OnlyOneOf gc)

By HeartsForRie

An OnlyOneOf groupchat... What shit's gonna go down There's no specific story line, just whatever tf comes up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21-(special chapter) Yongsoo's Birthday Special!!!!
22
23
24
25- (special chapter) Junhyung's birthday special!!!
26
27- (special chapter) Easter
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39- (special chapter) Kyubin's birthday special!!
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67-(special chapter) OnlyOneOf's 4th anniversary!!!
68-(special chapter) Taeyeob's birthday special!!!
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94- Wookjin's crazy shenanigans (1)
95
96- Junhyung's proposal planning (1)
97
Almost 100 chapters!!
98
99- Junhyung's proposal planning (2)
100
101
102
103
104
105- Sungho's proposal planning (1)
106
107
108
109
110
111
113- Junhyung's proposal planning (3)
114- Sungho's proposal planning (2)
115- Wookjin's Crazy Shenanigans (2)
116- Yoojung and Kyubin's Date
117
118-(special chapter) Halloween!!!
119-(special chapter) Rie's Birthday Special!! 🤯🤯🤯
120
121
122- (special chapter) Wookjin's birthday special!!!

112- Taeyeob's customer service!! (1)

24 1 2
By HeartsForRie

(basically the things Taeyeob has to experience at work)

6:55am

It was 5 minutes before opening time and there was already someone banging on the door which Taeyeob responded by putting 5 fingers up. Then the guy yelled "fuck you!" to him but he didn't give a shit. this happened every single day in the morning.

~
7:00am

Now it was time to open, which meant the morning rush. Actually, it was mainly only 5 people because god knows this place is hella slow. If Taeyeob was lucky (not really) it would be more than 5 people.

"Hi! What can I get you?" Taeyeob asked.

"Can I get a pumpkin spice latte?"

"Um we actually don't sell that here,"Taeyeob fake smiled, knowing that this was gonna go horribly.

"Aren't you a coffee shop?"The lady questioned.

"Yes, but we don't sell that here! Starbucks does though," Taeyeob tried to stay as calm as possible because no one got time for this at 7am.

"Well can you at least try to make it?"

"Ma'am, like I said, we don't sell that here. You would have to go to starbucks for it. Now you can either get something else or leave because there are other people behind you," Taeyeob at this point was about to burst.

"Ugh whatever," the lady rolled her eyes,"I'm going to starbucks then!" then she left the shop.

"rude," Taeyeob mumbled under his breath then put on his nice persona again for the next customer,"Hi! What can I get you?"

"Can I just get two lattes?"

"Of course! That'll be 10,000 won," Taeyeob grinned and then took the money.

The lady moved away and then the next customer came up.

"Hi can I have the hamburger meal?"

"Sir, we don't sell burgers at this hour. we start selling them at 10:30"

"What do you mean you don't sell burgers!! It's on your menu!!" the random guy yelled.

"Sir, like I said, we don't sell burgers at this hour. We don't start selling them until 10:30 so you can either find something else or leave.

"I want a burger!!"

"You know what," Taeyeob paused for a second,"Fine. I'll get you a burger. 10,000 won."

The guy paid for his burger and then came the next customer, which happened to be Minnie.

"Oh my fucking god Minnie is that you???" Taeyeob asked, jokingly.

"Oh my fucking god it is!!" Minnie replied,"I would hug you but like I'm tired."

"Girl ok.. anyway thanks for doing my hair!! I'm literally obsessed and my boyfriend actually freaked out"

"You're welcome!! Anyway get me an americano i don't wanna keep the line waiting," Minnie said.

"Alright. I won't charge you," Taeyeob put the order in,"I'll talk to you later!!"

"Talk to you later!!"

"Hi!! What can I get for you??" Taeyeob asked the next customer enthusiastically, because honestly Minnie coming in made his day.

"I want you," the lady said.

"pardon?" Taeyeob replied because it was either him being stupid as hell or he actually has the best hearing in the whole fucking world.

"I want you"

"I'm sorry, we don't sell a product named you. You should probably go somewhere else,"Taeyeob said that to look stupid and maybe the girl would stop bothering her cause what the actual fuck was happening.

"Are you stupid? I want you! the person you!" the girl rolled her eyes.

"um sorry? first of all, I'm gay. second of all, I have a very lovely and caring HUSBAND,"Taeyeob smirked.

"Ok? I can change that"

"Yeah no your not. Get the fuck out of here before I bitch slap you," Taeyeob smirked again, because why the fuck not.

"ugh. you suck," the girl finally left and then Taeyeob sighed.

"why the actual fuck am i still working here,"l Taeyeob murmured and then got to work on making the orders.

~
12:46pm

Taeyeob was just sitting in his chair with a fan to his side folding paper cranes out of his gum wrapper collection. It was slow and he had nothing else to do so why not pass the time listening to "ETA" by newjeans on the speakers and folding gum wrappers into paper cranes. It would be too embrassing to dance. There was still about 2 people eating and the sun was shinning brightly. He wouldn't wanna embrass himself. It's not like he's gonna see his boyfriend anytime soon and he doesn't feel like texting his friends. And then suddenly someone came in.

Taeyeob immediately stood up after he saw who it was and ran up to the person and hugged the life out of him,"Kyubinnnn!!!"

"Hi Taeyeob," Kyubin smiled,"Ok please for the love of god stop hugging me or I'm gonna start tearing up because I'm gonna suffocate and die."

Taeyeob let go of Kyubin and smiled,"I actually thought you wouldn't come."

"I always come here," Kyubin said,"I got off work like.... 4 hours ago?"

"Kyubin, go back to sleep"

"But I wanna stay with you," Kyubin pouted.

"Go back to sleep"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"ok fine you can stay here," Taeyeob sighed,"Go in the back. I'll make you your affogato and I'll get you your cake."

"Thank you Taeyeobie!! Love you!!"

"You're welcome"

Then Taeyeob got to making the stuff Kyubin usually likes and taking two orders at the same time because he's just talented like that. Then he brings Kyubin's order and then brings the other orders at the same time also because he's talented like that.

"Thank you," Kyubin took the food out of Taeyeob's hands,"Want any?"

"I'm good. I can just get some myself"

"did you have lunch?" Kyubin asked.

"No. It's fine I'll have it later," Taeyeob responded.

"No your having it right now. Step the fuck aside I'm making something for you," Kyubin stood up and left the food on a desk in the back.

"Kyubin the last time you made something for me was literally jam on bread that you literally bit into,"Taeyeob recalled.

Kyubin replied back,"Ok but I've improved on my cooking skills! Some can say I was a chef in another universe (totally not promoting my other books)"

"Ok ok fine. Make something for me"

"Just hang in here. I'll take whatever orders there are and make them," Kyubin left the room and starting thinking of what to make.

Since this was a burger place and also a cafe, Kyubin decided it would be a good idea to make the cheeseburger meal, aka a cheeseburger with fries or onion rings,or both if your extra.

Kyubin decided it would be a great idea to toast the bread! And he ended up burning it!! But it's ok, because he just tried again. He burned it again! So then he tried one more time. This time, guess what? He burned it! So then he figured it's fine and hoped Taeyeob wouldn't notice..

He finished the burger after trying to remember for the longest time what else is in the burger.

"Here's my masterpiece," Kyubin set down the plate on the desk.

"Thank you!! Now let me try this "masterpiece" of yours," Taeyeob took a bite of the burger,"Kyubin, did you burn the bread?"

"Nooo... I didn't"

"Yes you did. Whatever it's fine. It tastes amazing," Taeyeob took another bite.

"Thank you thank you. I'll take care of the customers. You can eat," Kyubin walked away.

~
9:01pm

The rest of the day was slow (as usual) Kyubin had left 6 hours ago so he could get some sleep for his next work shift. So Taeyeob just spent most of his time folding paper cranes out of his gum wrapper collection.

He decided to close up early because it was way too slow. He turned on "skinz" by NotTheOnlyOne and then started mopping the floor while dancing his heart out. Then all the sudden "BOOM CHI KI" by Weeekly came on and that's when he really started to dance like crazy. Taeyeob felt like someone was watching him for a hot minute. Then the door opened and he thoughts were confirmed.

"Kyubin!! Why are you here? You're supposed to be at work," Taeyeob stopped dancing.

"I'm on a break. I wanted to visit you and maybe get some coffee so like I'm not half dead," Kyubin came in the shop.

"Ok ok. What do you want?" Taeyeob put his mop to the side.

"Anything. As long as it's not too bitter or too sweet"

"You sound like Wookjin," Taeyeob said while taking a coffee cup and started making a cappuccino.

"No I don't!" Kyubin stood for a moment,"Ok maybe I do."

"Yeah exactly," Taeyeob tried doing a little swirl in the cappuccino,"Here."

"Thank you," Kyubin took a sip,"Oh shit i forgot it's hot. I burned my fucking tongue."

Once Kyubin said that, Taeyeob bursted out laughing,"You're a dumbass."

"No I'm not!!"

"Yes you are!!"

"No I'm not!"

"Ok ok fine you're not. I'm sorry," Taeyeob walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm gonna head back to work now," Kyubin gave Taeyeob a quick kiss,"I'll see you later."

"See you!! Love you!!"

"Love you too!!"

Then Taeyeob spent the rest of his time cleaning until he went home.

A/N: You have no idea how many times I had to search up "coffee types" 😭 We also just gonna ignore that i had to edit this because I forgot Taeyeob and Kyubin were married in this universe. Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 229 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...
94.7K 3.6K 29
*COMPLETED* The story where a popular girl who hasn't experience her first love. Her best friend, Wooyoung asked her to be his fake girlfriend but ju...
44.4K 1.8K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
44K 2K 29
"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothing more that he wants than to finally bre...