Butterflies ʲᵒˢʰᵘᵃ ʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈˢ

By -RECOVERED

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ 16-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ʙᴏʏ. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. sʜᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. ᴡɪ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ**
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ**
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪᴠᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ**
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx**
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx**
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ**
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ**
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ**
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Fifty-four

Fifty-three

53 2 2
By -RECOVERED

April 25th, 2020

-

LA

-

Narrative:

Vanessas birthday dinner went really well. Ben and Josh got along, which wasn't exactly expected but it was really nice for Vanessa to see them interact that way. Vanessa went home with Josh and spent the night with him. They didn't do anything besides sleep because they were both exhausted from dinner and the rest of the day. Vanessa's been spending almost all of her free time with Josh or talking to Josh. Josh didn't have a lot of freetime. Being a new influencer, he was always in meetings, filming, or editing.

Recently, Vanessa had really focusing on her music. She'd been writing songs a lot more frequently, especially about the rape and a lot of songs about the relationships in her life. With the influence of Josh, she's also been looking at music studios recently. Vanessas really enjoyed writing her music and watching her music and possible albums come together. In 3 weeks, Vanessa has to go to Pasadena where AGT is filmed. She's decided she wants her parents, Bryce, Josh, Cooper, and Anna backstage.

Now, she was spending time with Josh before he had to film a youtube video with Bryce and Jaden.

Vanessa- We should go somewhere. You know, like just the two of us, away from everything. I feel like I never see you.

Josh glances down at me from his phone. I was laying on his chest with his arm around me.

Josh- Yeah I know. I've just been busy lately. I'm sorry. If I can get away from work, we could for sure do something just the two of us.

I nod, resting my head against his chest again.

Vanessa- Was this a mistake?

Josh- Was what a mistake?

Vanessa- Getting back together. Maybe we still aren't ready.

Josh adjusts himself so that he's sitting up. I sit up to and I meet his eyes. Josh takes my hands and brings one hand to his lips and kisses it gently.

Josh- It was not a mistake. We're making it work the best that we can, okay? If you need more, I'll try harder but I can't lose you again.

I nod slightly, adjusting my head. As I lay on his chest, I listen to his heart beat. Being new to LA and the whole new influencer was hard and I didn't think it would be easy. I just didn't realize Josh would be so busy all the time. He was right, we were making it work the best we could, but it didn't feel like enough.

While Josh was filming his video, Cooper and Hannah stopped by sway with the baby.

Cooper- So, V, how's it going? It's been a minute since we've talked.

Cooper says as I hold his child.

Vanessa- Everything's normal now, I guess. Josh and I are back together and it's going okay but he's really busy and I feel like I never see him sometimes. I know this comes with the whole social media thing, but it sucks you know?

Cooper- Yeah, you guys will work it out though. You guys are literally like mom and dad to me. I'm rooting for you guys, you know that.

I nod with a smile.

Vanessa- So, how are you? New dad, huh?

I say with a chuckle. Cooper laughs too before responding.

Cooper- Yeah I love it. I mean, she's perfect. I couldn't of asked for a better baby.

Cooper decided to name his Grace Lisa Noriega. We call her Gracie, which is Hannahs middle name and Lisa for me. I thought it was sweet that he wanted to name his whole child after Hannah and I. Gracie is perfect, she is literally an angel baby and Cooper got so lucky, especially since Gia left him.

Vanessa- Well, that's good. What about you, Hannah? What's going on with you?

Hannah sighs playfully.

Hannah- Nothing much, just hanging out with Gracie all the time. I haven't been here since, well you know. That night. It's rough.

Hannah looks around the living room with a sad look on her face.

Vanessa- Yeah, well I'm proud of you. Really proud of you, I hope you know that.

Hannah smiles slightly.

Hannah- Thank you, V. We should do something soon. We should have like a spa day or something.

Hannah says, her eyes lighting up. I smile at her excitment.

Vanessa- Yeah, of course. What about tomorrow? I think Josh is busy all day tomorrow, so I won't have anything to do.

Hannah pulls out her phone and checks her calander.

Hannah- Yeah I'm not doing anything. Let's do it.

Vanessa- Okay, I'll pick you up at noon. I'll book a spa session later tonight.

Hannah smiles and nods. For about another hour, the three of us sat and talked until Josh was done with his video.

When Josh was done with his video, he sat with us and talked for a little bit until Cooper and Hannah had to leave. After they left, I got sad. It really hit me that I'd only really spent a hour with Josh today.

Vanessa- Can we talk upstairs?

I ask Josh. He nods and we go upstairs together.

Vanessa- I'm really upset, Josh. I feel like, I don't know, we have a strained relationship and it makes me upset

⚠️SMUT IN 3RD PERSON⚠️
Quotes instead of my usual dialogue format bc it sounds better with smut 🤷‍♀️

"Vanessa, I'm so sorry. I know you're upset and I want to make it up to you. What can I do?" Josh asked, looking into her eyes with sincerity. "I don't know," Vanessa said, tears forming in her eyes. "I just feel like we don't spend enough time together anymore."

Josh reached out and gently wiped away her tears. "I know, babe. I miss you too. Let me try something to make you feel better." He took her hand and led her over to the bed. "Lie down," he commanded softly. Vanessa obeyed, lying down on her back as Josh knelt between her legs.

He began to gently stroke her thighs, working his way up and down. "That's it, love. Let me take care of you." Vanessa moaned softly as Josh's hands moved higher and higher up her thighs. She felt herself getting wetter and more aroused with each stroke of his hands.

Soon, his fingers were slipping inside her, stroking her clit and sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "Oh God, Josh..." Vanessa gasped, her body arching off the bed as she came hard, her juices flowing freely onto his fingers.

Josh continued to stroke her thighs, gently caressing her sensitive skin. "You're so beautiful, Vanessa," he whispered, his voice filled with awe and admiration. "I love you." Vanessa blushed deeply at his words. She had never felt so loved and cherished before in her life.

"I love you too, Josh," she replied, her voice soft and tender. "You make me feel so special." She leaned in and kissed him deeply, their tongues dancing together in a passionate embrace. Josh's hands continued to explore her body as they made out on the bed.

"I want to make you feel good, Vanessa," he said, his voice husky with desire. "Let me make it up to you." Vanessa nodded, her eyes filled with desire. "I'm all yours," she whispered, her voice filled with anticipation.

Josh leaned in, his lips brushing against hers. Vanessa moaned softly, her body responding to his touch. He deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth with a slow and sensual rhythm. Vanessa's hands found their way to his back, pulling him closer as she lost herself in the pleasure of the moment.

Josh's hands roamed over her body, his touch light and teasing. He traced the curve of her hips, his fingers brushing against the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Vanessa moaned softly, her body arching towards him as he explored every inch of her with his skilled hands.

Josh's fingers found their way to the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. Vanessa's breasts were revealed, their soft curves begging for his attention. He lowered his head, his lips finding a hard nipple and sucking it into his mouth.

Vanessa moaned, her hands tangling in his hair as he continued to suckle at her breast. Vanessa's fingers found their way to the buttons of his shirt, undoing them one by one until she could pull it off of him. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling the muscles beneath her fingertips.

Josh's hands found their way to her waist, pulling her closer to him. His lips met hers once again, their tongues entwining in a passionate dance. Vanessa's hands found their way to his belt, unbuckling it and pulling his pants down.

Josh's cock sprang free, hard and throbbing. Vanessa broke the kiss, her eyes widening in surprise. "I forgot-," she gasped, her hand wrapping around his thick shaft. " I forgot how big you are." Josh grinned, his confidence growing with each passing moment.

"I'll never let you forget again," he said, his voice low and sexy. Vanessa blushed, her hand stroking him slowly. "I wanna feel it inside of me again," she said, her eyes sparkling with desire. Josh smiled, his eyes filled with lust as he looked down at Vanessa.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, love. I promise," he said, his voice rough with desire. Vanessa moaned, her hand stroking him faster as she looked at him with wide eyes. "Fuck me," she begged, her voice husky with need. Josh groaned, his cock twitching in her hand as he pulled off his shirt all the way off and tossed it aside.

Vanessa licked her lips, her eyes fixed on his hard body. "Fuck me," she said again, her voice low and husky with desire. Josh nodded, his eyes dark with lust as he stepped out of his pants and boxers in one smooth motion.

Vanessa watched him intently, her eyes fixed on his hard cock as it stood at attention, ready for her. "Fuck me," she begged again, her voice barely above a whisper. Josh grinned, his eyes glowing with desire as he stepped forward, his cock pressing against her pussy.

Vanessa moaned, her hands reaching up to wrap around his neck as he pushed himself inside of her. "Oh god, yes," she whispered, her voice shaking with pleasure. Josh grunted, his hips moving against hers as he thrust himself deeper and deeper into her.

Vanessa cried out, her back arching as she felt his cock hitting her deepest depths. "Oh fuck, yes," she moaned, her hands gripping his shoulders as he continued to pound into her. Josh groaned, his hips moving faster and faster as he felt himself getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Fuck, V," he groaned, his hands gripping her hips as he thrust into her. "I'm gonna cum." "Yes, yes," she moaned, her body shaking as she felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. "Cum in me." Josh grunted, his cock twitching inside of her as he came hard.

Vanessa moaned, her body convulsing as she came with him. "Fuck," he panted, his hands still on her hips as he caught his breath. "Feel better?" Josh asked as he collapsed next to her. "Mmm," she purred, her body still tingling from the orgasm. She turned around to face him and kissed him deeply, their tongues dancing together as they shared the taste of each other's pleasure. They then fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

Wait guys i think i can write smut now?? idk lmk. ive been doing research so
IM SORRY ive been like dead for months lol
love you, hope you enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 4.9K 46
OPEN FOR MORE INFO! number 7 in #vinniehacker (10/21/20)
269K 5.2K 46
We became each other's addiction & our biggest regret. After overcoming her past, Rye Oakley had everything figured out for herself until her life sl...
677K 11.4K 61
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 - (❛would it be enough, or would i still be wondering❜) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 16th june 2020 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 - 17th august 2020
756K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.