Fairy Tail: The Element

Af IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... Mere

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer

299 3 0
Af IamGamerA

(With Mana and Wendy)

The two young dragon slayers look at their older brother look alike, with a confused, yet worried look. 

"Tch. Perhaps I underestimated you two." He said with a voice identical to their brother, yet both girls could see right through his act. 

"You make me go all of the way to even clearing my scent, and using this cheap hair-changing magic item." He said with an annoyed tone. He clearly put a lot of effort into his disguise to take them both down only to be let down as it doesn't work.

"I'm going to enjoy, hearing you two scream." he said with a dark tone making Wendy take a step back, while Mana just looked back at him with a smug look. Mana was also a bit scared but compared to the bloodlust she saw Neos let out. This guy doesn't have the ability to intimidate others as her brother did.

"I was hoping to punch Onii-san in the face. But you would have to do." Mana said which confused both Grimoire Heart Neos and Wendy before she projected her two black blades on her hands and threw them at him. This makes Neos Tres jump back as the blade follows him.

"Tch." He pulled out his dagger putting magic into it as the blade grew larger before swinging it in a reverse grip knocking away the two black blades. He looks back to see 6 more black blades spinning in the air, coming at him.

This clearly annoyed him as he try to move out of the way of the spinning blades.

The two girls appear behind him having their attack ready.

Sky Dragon: Crushing Fang!

Stardust Dragon: Spiral Strike!

They both yell out throwing their attack at him sending him fly in to the 6 blades before falling some distance on the ground.

Sky Dragon: Roar!

Stardust Dragon: Roar!

The two breaths attack take him by surprise as he is enveloped by the strong spinning current of wind and blinding powerful stardust.

Both of their attacks stop now leaving just a dust cloud. As the dust cleared revealing Neos Tres to be lying on the ground before he got up, his shirt was torn and had some nasty burn and cut marks on his body. "I must say, that was quite the hit." He said as his body suddenly began to heal itself, the scars he just had all gone in an instant. 

Both girls look in shock while he just glares at them with a bored look. "Was that all?"

This makes Wendy feel somewhat tense, she and Mana are currently fighting an opponent that is similar to their older brother to a point. That they don't know how to actually beat him. His regeneration was almost instantaneously, and they didn't see any magic circle appear, meaning it is somewhat similar to Fairy Tail Neos's way of using Projection. He trained a low-rank magic to the point, that it can be considered a S-rank magic.

"Wendy there is still a way." Mana said which made the blue-haired girl look back at her while her brother looked alike raised a brow. 

"Alright, Wendy I need you to pay close attention and do exactly what I'm about to do." She said getting a nod from her partner as the Grimoire Heart mage just smiled waiting to see what she could do.

"Focus your magic and energy down to your legs, and... Run away!" She turns and books it, they both stare at her still in shock before Wendy snaps out of her shock. "Hey! Wait for me!" She said while also beginning to run away. 

He looks at the two girls who are running away, blinking for a bit. "To think, I was expecting them to put up more of a fight." He let out a long sigh before reaching to his back but he couldn't feel it. "What the? Where is my-"

He looks in the distance seeing Mana running off with his sniper rifle. He didn't realize it but the girl had slippery hands. Being trained by Neos, she learns how to disarm her opponent in a fight, it doesn't work with Fairy Tail Neos since he can just make more, Erza would be mad and she doesn't want to make Erza angry, and Kagura is being too overprotective to actually want to spar with her, so she doesn't have the chance to show this off.

"RETURN THAT YOU BRATS!" He tries reaching down for his dagger only to find it's also missing.

"HAAAAA! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled out as he chased after them.

"How are you able to steal those!?" Wendy asked as she ran alongside Mana.

"When you fighting someone that can pull weapons out of thin air. Disarming them won't be much use!" She said placing the dagger into her inventory but as she was about to place the sniper rifle in.

Suddenly Neos Tres appears in front of them, his hand grabbing his rifle and pulling it back, before throwing a kick as Mana crosses her arms to shield herself as she and Wendy are sent flying back before rolling on the ground trying to stay on their feet.

"Where is my dagger brat?" He said in a menacing tone, glaring at them. Mana projected her two black blades, he dashed toward them with blinding speed throwing a kick at Wendy sending her crashing to a tree, before lifting Mana up by her neck.

"Is that all?" He said in a cold tone, glaring at the black-haired girl who was struggling to break free.

Sky Dragon: Roar!

He turns toward the breath attack and brings Mana up, using her as a meat shield.

Stardust Dragon: Sonic Barrier!

Mana crosses her arms sparkling stardust appears in front of her, as they stop the breath attack from actually causing harm to her, but she still feels the attack. "Ughhh!"

Stardust Dragon: Silver Wings!

 A pair of silver wings appear on the young dragonslayer's back, this makes Tres drop her as she flies to her partner's side.

"Are you okay? Do you need healing?" Wendy asks worryingly, she might have a grudge against Mana but she still cares about her. If Mana somehow didn't make it because of her, she would never forgive herself.

"I'm fine. That spell just makes me feel a bit stunned." Mana said biting her lower lips.

She doesn't like to lie but telling Wendy the truth will just hinder her more than help. That spell was used to prevent her body and clothes from being torn by the sharp wind. It's created to stop lethal blows but not block damage. This means the attack that she has to take directly hurts like hell.

Mana hides the pain with a weird smile, that can be considered somewhat of a confident smile but only her older brother knows the true meaning behind it.

Tres disappears leaving a trail of dust using his Speed magic, leaving the two girls on edge as they wait while looking around, Mana turns to her left as she tries to use her wings to block the incoming kick. The kick was too fast and she was sent back crashing into Wendy. As the two roll on the ground.

"I was going to make it quick for you two. But on second thought, no." He said still with his emotionless face. 

Stardust Dragon: Shooting Sonic!

Mana let out a breath attack this time it went way faster than her other attack, this caught him by surprise and he was able to duck down just in time as the attack almost hit his head.

'Wait, he dodges that?' Mana thought as Tres rushed toward them, Mana turned away only to be grabbed on the back of her head as she was slammed into Wendy's face. 

""AHH!""

He spin kicking Wendy on her back as she slammed back into Mana, the two girls were sent flying, rolling on the ground.

Heal!

Wendy used her healing magic to try and heal her and Mana but she didn't get far, as Tres appeared kicking Mana as she rolled away, lying on the ground.

"MANA!" Wendy yelled out as she looked at the black-haired girl. Tres began attacking Mana relentlessly as she tried to cover her face from his attack.

"Let go of her!?" Wendy tried to get up to stop him, only for him to throw Mana at her as the two girls lay on each other. Their bodies are in pain, their attack did almost nothing to Tres, as his wound healed too fast to actually leave any damage, and his speed is too fast for them to keep up.

Mana lies on the ground her clothes somewhat torn, her body is in pain from all the beating blood leaks from the wound on their body. She lay on Wendy seeing the brown-eyed girl, as a memory came to her mind.

"Onii-san! Can you tell me more about fusion?" Mana asks curiously as Neos is making dinner, she is holding a large book in her hands, and the cover has the word "Combine Magic".

"Fusion? Didn't I tell you about it?" 

"I know, but I want to know how you use it. Like how did you activate it." She asks curiously.

"Well, I would say that. It's like looking for a good match. For example, if person A uses somekind of magic, then person B must either use another kind of magic that can work well with the other one. Or one must be compatible for fusion. The two must also have somekind of a shared bond if not the fusion mind would be unstable forcing them to de-fuse, or... never mind." Neos said as he tasted the stew he was making. "Need more salt."

"Heh!?" Mana frowns before falling to her back. "That sounds like you have to find your soul mate." 

"Well, you must also have a reason to fuse too. You can't just fuse without a clear goal in mind. Fusion takes up more magic energy to maintain, but you will be a lot stronger having the ability of the ones that make up the fusion. The bigger the fusion the more energy it will take to maintain." He said as he handed Mana a bowl. As she got up looking down at it.

"Thank, Onii-san." She brought it closer to her smelling the aroma. "Thank you for the meal."

She said before digging enjoying the rabbit stew. 

"Say is Fusion like cooking?" She asks still eating.

"Heh?" This earns her a look of confusion from the elemental mage.

"I mean, like when you mix ingredients together to make something delicious." She said while chewing on her vegetable.

"I mean, when you put it like that, you're right."

Back to reality as Tres began to walk closer to the two already down girls.

"Hey... Wendy." She said in a low tone.

"Y-Yeah?" The sky dragonslayer answer also in a low voice.

"Promise me... that you would do... exactly what I'm about to do, okay?" She said still in too much pain with a light smile.

"Yeah, I promise, after all... we're partners." She answered giving a slight smile.

The two lie on the ground holding each other hands.

Clustering crystal dreams, 

Mana said and Wendy repeat.

open the door to a new evolution! 

"Oh? praying won't save you now. Ultear will bring that elemental to me, and I'll be one step closer. To reunite back into my almighty form." Tres said as he walked closer to them.

Become the path its light shines upon! 

Accel Synchro!

The two yell out the last part as their body are covered by a beaming white light.

"What the!?" Tres has to cover his face from the blinding light. 

As the light cleared the two girls were gone, now taking their place is a somewhat older teen around her 14-15. Her body was taller than Wendy's and Mana's, while her hair was let down loosely similar to Mana but it had a more light blue color with some sparkle to them, with two red horns-like attachments. Her eyes spark a golden color, she wears a flowing dress with a triangular pattern near the top and crossing pattern around the rest of the dress, black leggings with thick bands around each of her arms and ankle tied sandals on her feet. A black raggy scarf around her neck, Mana's Contract Ring on her finger.

"What the!?" Tres said while he looked on in confusion as the new teen just looked at her hand.

"It actually works? Of course, it worked!" Both voices rang out as she observed her new body, they both really liked the new look and the increase in their chest area.

"Oi! What is the meaning of this!?" Tres said still in shock, not knowing what to make of this situation.

"Let's see, since I'm a fusion between Mana Zero the Stardust Dragonslayer, and Wendy Marvell the Sky Dragonslayer. I think I'll go by the name Maha Zero, the Shooting Star Dragonslayer." She said with a confident tone, as Tres just had a devilish smirk.

"Look like the two brats are following their older brother's footsteps. Mixing two weaklings into a bigger weakling." He said with a mocking tone before readying himself and dashing towards them with a blinding speed.

Maha quickly jumped up looking to her right as she just avoided a kick from Tres. He looked into her eyes with a shocked expression, she was able to see him and dodge his attack.

Before he could even process just what happened, a star light infused kick was sent to his face sending him flying back. Maha infused her leg with stardust then used wind to make them move around turning them into small shooting stars that flew around her feet.

Neos Tres got up wiping away the blood on his lips as the small wound healed, holding his head in pain.

"Looks like my theory might be right. Your regenerative ability makes you almost unbeatable. But that won't work if you can't protect your head." She said with a confident smirk while he just stayed in silence.

"You heal from any physical wound but not mentally. You aren't as tough as you claim yourself to be." She said which just make him grow a tick mark getting pissed, because of them finding out his weakness. If something happen to his brain he won't be able to recover from it as simple as his normal wound.

Shooting Star Dragon: Astral Strike!

Sparking stardust fell off her body, as she rushed toward leaving after image behind her. Tres was about to move to the side to dodge only to feel an arm hitting his guts. 

Shooting Star Dragon: Fallen Star!

She combined her spell closing the distance as she crashed into him, sending him flying back. Getting up he held his guts grunting at the pain as he felt the hit from Maha's after image, it quickly faded.

"Tch. How annoying." 

Tres disappear leaving a small dust cloud. Maha smirked combing both of Wendy's and Mana's spells again.

Accel!

She also disappears leaving a trail of sparkling stardust.

Time slows down showing Maha fighting Neos Tres as their fist collided, Tres was sent back by the force of her attack, his fight is always easy since he doesn't need to get close or stay close for long. But now Maha is actually keeping up with him, not letting him get to a safe distance, he began to feel somewhat nervous. 

The girls' attack might not be enough to actually harm him due to his regeneration magic but his stamina is running low and it would end well if he fell or slowed down now. His attack usually have their added force thank to his speed, but now there is someone that actually match him in speed basically neutralizing him.

"I have to get to Ultear fast." He said, Ultear's time magic can help reverse his stamina, and his share magic can lend her his regeneration ability basically negating her magic drawback. Turned to run only hearing the synchronized voice of the two girls behind him.

Shooting Star Dragon: Stardust Mirage!

Her body split into 3 images as they each crashed into Tres sending the Grimoire Heart mage flying off.

Maha stops looking into the distance "We did it!" She cheers falling to her butt now sitting on the ground gasping for air. Her eyes then landed on her body now actually getting the chance to check it out, before her eyes moved to the slightly larger breast, getting a weird idea she began touching them.

"So this is what is like to have breasts?" "Stop we shouldn't be doing this!" "But you still touch with such passion." "I'm just curious!" "Admit it, you actually enjoy this." "That's not true!" "Then why are you still touching them?"

They argue as her body begins to glow before falling down and splitting back to Mana and Wendy. As the two girls lie on the ground.

"You're the worst. Make me do that to my own body." Wendy said lying on her back while Mana lay on the ground face down.

"Don't you mean our body? Admit it you enjoy every moment of it. I can feel you doing so with passion." She said teasing Wendy. 

"I'm not!" Wendy yells out her face blushing red. Mana just smiled, knowing that she won in their little fight again, before they realized something.

"I can't move my body."

"Same." 

The two struggle to get up, and doing that drained them of almost all of their energy. Wendy was able to use what left of her energy on healing magic on herself, as she slowly got up. "Let's get back to the other."

"Hey, heal me too!" Said the black-haired girl as Wendy just looked at her with a smug look, for once she actually felt like she had some power over the black-haired girl and she wasn't going to let it away so soon.

(Somewhere else on the island)

Darkness Make: Bear!

A bear entirely made from darkness came out from Dark Neos's shadow. The beast let out a roar as they glared at their light counterpart.

"Come at me." Light Neos said taunting his dark counterpart. The bear let out a roar as it charged at Light who was just smirking.

Swords of Revealing Light!

Multiple swords made from pure light came down stabbing the ground as the bear was stopped on its track now unable to move. Dark jump up having his hand together.

Darkness Make: Corruption!

The swords made from pure white light slowly turn black as Light loses control over his construct.

"Tch"

Light raises his hand up and snaps his finger.

De-Spell!

As the black light blade disappears.

Darkness Make: Shadow Realm!

Darkness covers the world around those two as Light glares into the darkness.

Holy Barrier: Mirror Force!

A holy barrier of light appears pushing away the darkness.

Ultear looks on in shock seeing the two elementals fighting each other. Zeref left Core with Ultear. She has been thinking about what she knows about Neos and what she heard from Zeref.

"Neos... Dragneel? Isn't his last name Zero? The Neos we have is Neos Tres. Just what is going on?"

She said in confusion as she pulled herself back barely avoiding the spear of light that almost hit her legs, the spear of light was stuck with some black flame. As dark flame began to burn where the spear of light hit as the flame spread to her clothes.

"Huh?" She used her Restore magic but the flame just burned through her magic as her face turned to a look of panic. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Why won't it stop spreading!?"

She tries to put it out as the flame spreads more, panicked as she feels the heat from them, she quickly takes off her clothes and she watches them burn to nothingness. 'Just what was that power?' She thought having her hands around her chest while kneeling down to cover herself.

Turning she saw the two elementals trying to kill themselves. "Did he unlock those powers because of Zeref?"

Her eyes turn to the down Core, before kneeling down taking off his shirt and coat, and putting them on. "Perhaps... we're wrong. The Neos we have isn't the real one but. he is?"

A massive explosion happened close to her as she looked up seeing Dark having one black left-wing half of his face looking like a beast, while Light was floating in the air with a white light circle behind him.

"I have to move, if I don't want to get in the crossfire." She said pulling Core up and carrying him out of the battlefield, as she made her way into a cave nearby. Getting inside as chaos pursues outside.

"Why are they trying to kill each other? Aren't they just... him?"

She said looking out seeing the destruction and chaos they were causing. She wants to chase after Zeref but she knows she would have to leave Neos behind. One of her missions is to capture Neos Zero, Fairy Tail Faker. And she isn't sure if she could capture Zeref now that he is long gone. That left only her and Neos, but two of his elements is out there trying to kill each other, 'I have to bring him back to Grimoire Heart, but...' she thought as a blur of white was sent flying outside.

'I'll get killed if I go out now.' White lasers strike the ground creating multiple explosions outside the cave.

'And if I stay here for too long, he might recover enough making capturing him more difficult.' She thought looking at the unconscious Neos. "Unless... I'll force him to transfer his magical energy to me. This way might be disgusting, but even if he wakes up, he won't be able to do anything."

She looks down at him before getting on top of his unconscious body. "I'm sorry my love. Looks like I can't keep our promise."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.2K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...
278 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...