Double-faced hero strategy gu...

By Little_Spade

Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Pro... More

Details
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 ended

Chapter 12

701 24 4
By Little_Spade

Lingyue Hall.

"Recently, on the edge of the northern border, there is a vague demonic aura. The monarch of the northern border sent a request for help to Beichen and all the sects. I don't know what everyone thinks about it." Standing on the hall, Mu Qingci said, he

bowed Mou looked at the people below, looked around, and finally fell on Pei Du, and found that he was staring at Yu Pei absent-mindedly, frowning slightly.

"Back to the head, in my opinion, our Yunshan faction should participate in this operation and seize this opportunity to become famous."

An elder standing behind Feng Xiyun, who is also the second elder of the Yunshan faction, said As he spoke, he took a step forward with a look of ambition on his face.

Everyone else was silent, and the air was silent for a few seconds.

At this time, a thin and short elder looked around, hesitated for a moment before standing up, and said: "Return to the master, I don't recommend participating, after all, the people invited this time are those famous sects, our Yunshan sect Although I have some status in Qilian Mountains, going out is completely boring."

The thin and short man is the sixth elder, and he said it sincerely, but in fact he just didn't want to die. If the monarch asks for help, the monster must be extraordinary.

It's not easy for him to get to the position of elder, but he hasn't enjoyed enough yet.

As soon as he finished speaking, he received an angry look from the second elder. He closed his eyes halfway, pretending he didn't see it.

For a while, the elders in the main hall stood in two factions.

Mu Qingci looked at the several elders who were arguing endlessly below, and was silent for a moment.

There was some deep thought in the amber eyes, and finally he looked at Pei Du and said, "A'Du, what do you think?" For a

while, the hall fell silent, and all eyes were on Pei Du. , as if Pei Du's answer represented the final result.

Pei Du who was caught off guard by the name call:...

Noticing so many pairs of eyes looking at him, Pei Du calmly and expressionlessly put away the jade pendant he was playing with, and stood up.

Glancing at the Second Elder and Sixth Elder who had spoken just now, he said slowly, "I agree with what the Second Elder said." "It's time for

our Yunshan Sect to become famous, um, yes." Pei Du said perfunctorily Said, and sat down again after speaking.

In fact, he also felt that the Yunshan faction should not just be in this small forest.

The surrounding air seemed to freeze for a second, followed by a voice from the second elder who praised him: "The young master is right, it should be like this." The sixth elder

next to him looked pale and was speechless. Neng glared at Pei Du.

"Okay, that's all for today, and we'll discuss this matter later." Mu Qingci waved his hand, and the elders from all the halls saluted, and then they all went back.

Just when Pei Du was about to go out, Mu Qingci's voice came from behind him: "Pei Du, you stay."

Pei Du just took the steps he was about to take, but he reluctantly took them back.

After walking to the back of the hall, Mu Qingci was standing there.

"Master, what's the point of calling a disciple?" Pei Du asked with a salute.

Mu Qingci did not answer Pei Du's words first, but said: "Today's meeting, you are too casual, do you really want the Yunshan faction to participate in this matter?" Those cold phoenix eyes were straight like

that Staring at him intently, but Pei Du always had the impression that this master was looking at another person through him.

Pei Du looked directly at Mu Qingci, with neither humble nor overbearing in his eyes, "Master, are you willing that the Yunshan faction can only live here?" "

Qingci, are you willing to stay there?"

At that moment, Mu Qingci was in a daze, as if he really saw Pei Yu's figure on Pei Du's body.

As expected, he is indeed his son, even speaking so similarly.

Mu Qingci turned around and said nothing.

After a long time, he murmured: "Forget it, forget it, maybe it's all fate."

After he turned around again, his face had returned to the previous desolation. When he looked up at Pei Du, his eyes were already full of calm, and turned to Said: "This month, your medicine has not been taken from Wei Shi."

Medicine?

A hint of doubt quickly flashed across Pei Du's eyes, but Mu Qingci didn't catch it soon.

"This is the first time, don't forget next time."

Mu Qingci took out a white porcelain bottle from his arms and handed it to Pei Du.

Pei Du took it and put it in his arms casually. Although he was surprised in his heart, but calm on his face, he said skillfully to Mu Qingci: "Yeah, I forgot again. It's really troublesome, Master." Not at all

. Not like a liar anymore.

Mu Qingci was not suspicious, and let Pei Du go down.

The moment Pei Du turned around, his expression turned a little cold, he didn't even know that the original owner was sick.

After carefully searching the original owner's memory, he didn't see anything about this medicine.

However, they found something wrong with the memory of the original owner. For example, on the night of the fifteenth of each month, the memory of the original body seemed to be deleted artificially, without any trace.

He frowned slightly, so the key lies in the night of the fifteenth of every month, maybe this is where the medicine needs to be used.

"System."

"Host, I'm here."

Without waiting for Pei Du to ask, the system replied directly: "I'm sorry, host, because of this memory, we don't know what happened, so you need to explore it yourself, host. "

The system's voice was full of apologies, and Pei Du was too embarrassed to blame him for a while.

Well, he should know when the day comes.

After leaving Lingyue Hall, Pei Du did not expect that someone had been waiting for him outside the door for a long time. "Long time no see, Feng Yunjing." "

No , no, it should be called the little boy next to the young master." After speaking, Yun Xiaozi laughed outright, her eyes full of sarcasm. The few people around him also laughed because of his words. There were bursts of laughter from some quiet mountaintops.

Feng Yunjing's face was calm and unwavering, with a sneer on his lips, and those black eyes were fixed on Yun Xiaozi.

Yun Xiaozi looked at the contempt in those eyes, he gradually stopped laughing, and instead snorted coldly: "Do

you think the young master will come to save you this time, but I asked my father to stop him You are destined to be planted here today."

At first, Yun Xiaozi expected that Feng Yunjing would kneel down and beg for mercy when he heard these words, but the young man still looked at him like that, the eyes he hated as before. .

"Is this the only thing you're capable of?"

Feng Yunjing lifted his eyelids slightly, and glanced at Yun Xiaozi, his eyes were full of sarcasm.

The anger was aroused in an instant, and Yun Xiaozi was so angry at Feng Yunjing's arrogant appearance, he immediately waved to the people behind him, pointed at Feng Yunjing, and said viciously: "Give me a hard blow!" Hit, just don't die."

The disciples behind walked towards Feng Yunjing.

After a few back and forth, the boy's originally light-colored robes were already a little blood-colored.

Because of the restriction of the inner sect's assessment, among the few people brought by Yun Xiaozi this time, the highest level of cultivation is only advanced Qi training.

Relying on the skills of his previous life, Feng Yunjing was able to draw even with these people, but the opponents had a lot of people after all, and he was gradually exhausted.

Feng Yunjing narrowly dodged the stabbing sword from the side, but still left a bloodstain on his body.

At this time, there was a "bang" in the sky, a white lightning flashed, and heavy rain poured down instantly.

The rain washed over the young man's cheeks, revealing that pale but still delicate face, but at the moment there was no trace of blood on the young man's lips.

The sword in the boy's hand trembled slightly.

One to five, more

In the face of too powerful force, his skills are actually not enough.

Feng Yunjing knew that he would definitely lose in the end.

But he wanted to hang on longer.

It's been so long...

Under the downpour, those people didn't get any better. Yun Xiaozi hid beside the stone behind in a mess, but she didn't give up here and wanted to solve it. Seal Yunjing's heart.

He covered the top of his head with a blade of grass in one hand, and shouted towards the other side: "If anyone can beat him to the ground, I will ask my father to accept him as a closed disciple. As you know, my father is the Seventh Elder Yun!" Zhongnan."

As soon as these words fell, the eyes of the few disciples who were about to give up instantly lit up.

Directly becoming an elder's closed disciple will definitely save you a lot of detours. This temptation is very strong.

Seeing the morale of those people gradually rising, Feng Yunjing's heart sank.

The cold raindrops fell on the wound cut by the sword, piercing and painful.

The rain slid down the young man's cheeks little by little, and those clear eyes became a little dizzy at this moment.

Feng Yunjing knew that he might not be able to hold on any longer, his aura was exhausted little by little, and his body became heavier and heavier.

Another sword stabbed at him, and he tried his best to dodge it, but he couldn't dodge the palm behind him.

He staggered back a few steps.

The jade pendant in his arms fell to the ground at this moment, and was directly broken into two halves. In the darkness, the jade pendant fell directly into the grass.

No one noticed that it gave off a faint glow.

Even Feng Yunjing didn't notice that the jade pendant was gone.

Seeing that Feng Yunjing was going to be unable to hold on anymore, those people's moves became more and more fierce.

There was faint joy in their eyes, as long as they knocked down the person in front of them, they would be able to ascend to the sky in one step. From then on, they would be the closed disciples of the scenery, no longer ordinary outer disciples.

The time for another half stick of incense has passed.

Feng Yunjing's spiritual energy was completely exhausted, and he didn't have the strength to dodge the last stabbing sword, and he watched helplessly as it was about to stab into his body.

At this moment, inexplicably, Pei Du's figure suddenly appeared in Feng Yunjing's mind.

With a "bang", the disciple who stabbed towards Feng Yunjing was directly thrown to the ground hard.

He spat out a mouthful of blood and passed out.

The boy's already cold body instantly fell into an embrace, which was wide and unusually warm.

A man's deep and gentle voice came next to his ears:

"Don't be afraid, I'm here."

It seemed that the spirit that had persisted for so long had a reason to relax, Feng Yunjing only felt that his eyelids were extremely heavy.

Then fell into deep darkness.

Pei Du wrapped up the boy in his arms, and hugged him tightly.

He turned around and looked at those disciples, his eyes were cold and murderous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 135 6
This short story is NOT MINE!!!! I'M NOT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OR TRANSLATOR!! I Just want to read it offline.
259K 10.7K 74
Alternate Title:我成了全星际娇宠小幼崽 Author: Fly Far Status:Completed Mo Bai is a wishing god. Because of the destruction of the earth and the demise of ma...
109K 2.6K 101
Title: 温柔才是必杀技 Author:六角雪 Status: Completed Description: Shen Yue is a prehistoric orphan, his mental body and genes have been sealed and preserved...
156K 10.6K 124
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...