๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

062

269 16 57
By missnoodleaddict

Shota woke up, looking around his room, yawning before he got up. "Rose?" He asked, rubbing his eyes before getting off the bed. Shota put on a pair of sweatpants and left his upper body bare before he walked out of the bedroom and into the living area. Upon doing so, he found Yuko standing in the kitchen, making bacon and eggs, as well as some waffles.

A smile immediately appeared on his face as he approached her from behind. As he wrapped his arms around her, Yuko smiled. "Good-morning, Sho." She said as Shota kissed her head.

"Good morning, my rose." He greeted as she turned around to look at him. "Elena and Katsuki are still asleep, I'm just making us some breakfast." She said before kissing his lips. "Sounds great." He said, a big smile on his lips.

"So, we're driving the kids to Bakugo's house...and tomorrow we're heading to the mall...sounds good." Yuko recapped as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He nodded, kissing her forehead.

"I received information though, from the lawyer that the trial is in two weeks." Shorts explained, only for the door to Elena's room to open as she walked out, carefully closing the door behind her.

Elena rubbed her eyes, looking at her parents. "Really?" She asked, a smile on her face as she approached them.

Yuko smiled and nodded, approaching her and giving her a hug. "Yepp." She kissed her forehead. "Finally. It's about time." She laughed as Shota came up to them and hugged.

"Now, I'm gonna make a real good breakfast!"

____________

Elena sat in the back, Katsuki beside her as they rode in Yuko's ferrari. "This car is by far the coolest shit ever." Katsuki praised as Shota drove through town. Yuko laughed.

"Cost me a good 20 million yen 19 years ago." She said, making Elena smile brightly. "That's awesome, a woman getting a literal Ferrari at the mere age of 19." She bragged, looking at Katsuki whom was simply fascinated.

Shota smirked, his hand on Yuko's thigh as he drove. "We're here." He said and parked up outside their house. Katsuki smiled slightly as his parents stood ready outside the house.

Elena smiled and exited the car, Katsuki behind her as they walked up. Mitsuki went over and gave Elena a tight hug. "Hi Sweetie! How are you feeling?" Mitsuki asked, putting her hands on Elena's shoulders.

"Mom, you guys met yesterday." Katsuki laughed before giving her a hug. "Yes but I still want to know how my daughter-in-law is feeling, no?" Mitsuki laughed, only for Elena to cough as Shota and Yuko came up behind them.

"Beautiful car you all came in. Is that yours Yuko-San?" Masaru asked, smiling at her kindly. "Yepp! Though I'll need to renew my drivers license...but it's cool. I'll get it working in no time!" She told him, giving him a small smile.

"Well...we'll head home now. Take care of yourselves." Yuko said as Shota came up to Elena and gave her a hug.

"Hey Mom, we're heading to the mall tomorrow, remember? We'll have to call a driver for us since none of us got a license except for Katsuki. But we can't ride his bike so.." Elena told her as she gave Shota a hug.

"Sounds great. Text me the details, I love you sweetie." She said as her and Shota began walking to the car. "Bye! Love you." She waved as Katsuki came up to her and grabbed her hand before they walked into the house.

"So, kids. Are you prepared for school in a week?" Mitsuki asked as they entered the house. Elena nodded.

"I miss my friends. Thought getting back to the studies sounds shitty. But I'll manage, somehow." She told them.

"I know you will, sweetie."

__________

Elena and Katsuki laid in bed, watching a movie. It had became a routine for them. However this time Katsuki was laying with a face mask while Elena was practicing her quirk , simply flying some things around the room while they watched the movie.

"Hm, you know we should probably test out your quirk soon. How about we ask Nezu to lend out Gamma for me, you, your mom and Izuku tomorrow after the mall? So we can practice. I'm pretty sure Izuku and Yuko-sama are on the same level. So they'd be a good match while you and me train, how's that sound?" Katsuki asked, his eyes glued to the tv.

"Sounds great!! I can't wait to use my quirk properly again, I missed it a lot." She chuckled, holding his hand and smiling.

"I mean we need to get the worlds greatest heroes out there somehow."

____________

Elena and Katsuki walked to the driver that had come to their rescue, only for Elena to gasp when seeing who the driver was.

"Wait, aren't you Takeru Matsuda?!" Elena asked, leaning forth in her backseat while Yuko and Katsuki looked at each other with a shrug. "Why yes, young lady. Have you become a great hero yet?" He asked, chuckling as he started driving.

"Why yes. But I haven't earned my part for it yet! I'll keep my promise!" She smiled brightly and sat back, putting her belt on.

"I have no doubt." He told her, chuckling as Yuko eyed Elena. "How do you two know each other?"

"Oh, I met him about three years ago when we were going to ask the students about the dorms, I came with dad and All Might. He was driving us to Katsuki's house that hour. I promised to pay him well when I became a great hero." She explained, causing Yuko to hum in response.

"Kiyoshi Ward Mall, thank you!" Yuko laughed and held onto Elena.

"Also, we got permission to train at Gamma." Katsuki said, clicking away on his phone before putting it away. "That's awesome." Elena said and leaned against him, giving him a hug.

"So, we're gonna go and look for things for your graduation and clothes for me?" Yuko asked, causing Katsuki to nod as Elena spoke. "Yeah, since I'm the one arranging it, I'll be needing a hot ass dress. Besides that I need to have a meeting about it to discuss themes and such with those helping me." She told them, chuckling.

"Well what themes did you guys think about?" Yuko asked, smiling knowing she was gonna be joining Shota at the party.

"Hm...we took some time and brainstormed, but we thought perhaps Masquerade..." Elena said, causing Yuko to smile. "Oh that sounds great actually! I can find a great way to match with Sho! Oh my god I see it, it looks beautiful!" Yuko encouraged, causing Katsuki to smile slightly. "Yeah, it'll be great actually, couples can match according to the theme better I think, and those coming alone can just slay the shit out of the party." Katsuki told them, patting Elena's shoulder.

"Yeah...I'm gonna put the suggestion for the others and we'll figure it out." She said as they finally arrived at the mall.

"Thank you for the ride, Mister!" Elena said, only for Katsuki to grab his wallet and lean forth. "How much?" He asked the driver.

"Oh don't bother. It's not everyday I have nice passengers who bother to even ask my name, haha. Keep that. But you better keep your promise little lady." The man said, pointing at Elena.

"Of course. Thank you!" Elena said as they all began to get out of the car.

Elena hooked her arm with Yuko's while Katsuki walked behind them, holding Elena's purse as he made sure to keep a good eye on the two. He figured they wanted some mother daughter time.

"Oi, son-in-law. Come here. We're shopping together all three of us! Besides that, we're gonna need to look for potential dresses for this lady right here!" Yuko smiled, urging for Katsuki to come close to them.

He nodded shyly and went over to walk beside Elena.

He could literally feel the stares, cameras and the whispers being thrown around them at the sight of Yuko.

However at every little camera he saw, he glared at them, causing them to simply lower it for a few seconds.

Stares they could handle, but cameras that truly invaded their privacy was just too much. "Mom, we'll need to buy you stuff though." Elena laughed, causing Yuko to wave her hand. "Don't worry, I can browse the internet for anything if I need it and order it to the apartment. I just want to relax a little." Yuko told her, ruffling her hair before they entered the huge mall.

Katsuki held Elena's hand shyly, his mere pinky wrapping around hers as they walked. Elena smiled and looked at him, only for Katsuki's eyes to widen.

'She's happy.'

He thought, only to look away when a small tear appeared in his eye. 'She's finally happy.' He thought, smiling to himself before he wrapped his fingers in between hers.

"Okay, so for your dresses and suits I suggest we order them, have them put away till the week of graduation. However I also suggest we check the week before graduation if they have any more pretty dresses or so, just to make sure you guys are the prettiest couple at graduation."

"Mom, we need to get you things as well." Elena reminded her, causing Yuko to nod.

"Yeah, yeah."

______________

Yuko had taken Elena to a dress store that surprisingly was still open. It was the one Yuko went to when she had her prom over 18 years ago.

Elena had been escorted away with a woman to test out fabrics and test out "her" color so that they could decide on a few dresses she could try.

Yuko and Katsuki sat in the lounge, waiting for her as they talked. "What are your plans with my daughter?" Yuko asked sternly, however just before she was gonna laugh and joke it away, Katsuki had responded.

"I plan to marry her." He shrugged as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Yuko's lips opened as she looked at him. "That's a good boy. Keep it that way. Remember though, break her heart and I'm ending your career." She smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Hm, I don't plan to." He said.

"I feel like our life finally begun, you know? We're close to pursuing our dream, Elena finally seems...genuinely happy, Shota also seems to be happier...everything seems to be falling into place. So leaving Elena would be the most stupid thing a man could do. Not to mention that it would be impossible for me to fall out of love with her." He explained, causing Yuko to eye him.

"But doesn't it bother you that you guys didn't have time to explore anybody else before you found each other?" Yuko asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Doesn't it bother you? I'm pretty sure Shota is the only guy you've ever been with." Katsuki chuckled as Yuko's breath hitched. "Yeah but-"

"Answer to your question, maybe. But, Elena and me are destined to be I think. At least that's what she told me, that's what she heard from the author. My mom and dad says that she was the solution to my anger...so I believe what she said." He told Yuko as he passionately talked about Elena.

"You had anger issues before?"

"Oh yeah. Well, I still have it with other people, but everyone tells me that I'm not as grumpy as before. Which may be something." He laughed as Yuko huffed.

"Just reminding you that it's her mother you're talking to." Yuko laughed, only for a blush to appear on his face. "I shouldn't have said all that to you- I-" He began, only for the curtain to open, revealing Elena in a silky red gown, hanging at her feet. The top of it hung loose, showing her cleavage as a slit went down her thigh.

"Oh my god! Baby, you look beautiful!!" Yuko stood up, slamming her hands together happily as she looked at her.

Elena smiled thankfully before looking at Katsuki, waiting for a response. "I-...you look beautiful." He told her, his eyes almost dilating as he took in her presence.

"We have two more dresses we found likable, she can try all of them out and then you decide which one of the best." The worker said, smiling kindly at them.

"Yes, yes, of course!" Yuko said, waving them off as Elena walked back.

Katsuki was in a slight daze, only to snap out of it.

'I need to pull myself together.'

________________
Words: 2158

HAHAHA KATSUKI RANTING TO YUKO WAS THE PEAK OF THIS ONE-

I find it cute how he adores Elena, therefore I try to make it as vivid as possible because- why the hell not?

Anyway! Hope you liked this chapter!!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.9K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
7.9K 561 20
***17+ or Reader's Discretion*** (Book 2-) -๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ...
23.7K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 5-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
166K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...