restaurant girl | t. muichiro

By luvyduvies

โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž... More

chapter 1: why are you like this?
chapter 2: in blood?
chapter 3: for a magazine?
chapter 4: slept well?
chapter 5: in my room?
chapter 6: is that enough proof?
chapter 7: worked up?
chapter 8: untangle it?
chapter 9: is it what it looks like?
chapter 10: are you looking?
chapter 11: hard work pays off?
chapter 12: stuffed animals?
chapter 13: winging it?
chapter 14: a pro gamer?
chapter 15: body warmth?
chapter 16: the little moments?
chapter 17: to tokyo?
chapter 18: murder?
chapter 19: empty-headed?
chapter 20: pocky?
chapter 21: mirrors?
chapter 23: an innocent prank?
chapter 24: an audience?
shameful plug (i am soso sorry)
chapter 25: forged?
chapter 26: your first day?
chapter 27: company dinner?
chapter 28: the final clue she needs?
chapter 29: left your phone?
chapter 30: a shoulder to cry on?
chapter 31: the ugly truth?
chapter 32: i love you.
to the group of people who requested it

chapter 22: justice?

1.6K 63 918
By luvyduvies

𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧' '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞.

You sat silently in your room, the soft ticking of a clock serving as a reminder that you were still alive and breathing.

You rested your head in your hands as you stared at the envelope of money in front of you.

It'd been anonymously delivered to you. But, the small stamp of a ginko lead told you everything you needed to know.

Within the envelope laid almost two million yen.

I'm not good with words, but thank you, Y/N. I really mean it.

Finally pulling the wad of money out of the envelope, you sorted it out into each weekly payment you owed Douma.

Your phone had been blowing up since the shoot.

~

KNYGram

IMAMURAMASARU ✔️
The media can be misleading. Today, I have decided to donate well over one million yen to charity in support of eating disorders. I was completely unaware of my model's situation and I apologize for that. Regarding Tokito's leaked medical records, Tokito had been seeing a private doctor and refused to let me check up on him.

831k likes
482k comments

mtforlife
i hope you fall off a swing and snap your fucking neck

nextupgirlie
ITS OK!!!! WE BELIEVE U 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

LETMESEEYOUMOVE
HOW??? HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT???

touyassgyat
guys his medical records are literally so sad im crying

neverlandforever
anemia and severe malnutrition??? EMETICS??? bffr youre sick in the head

rikoloverman
TEAM MASARU!!! you dont need to explain yourself ❤️

~

the squad 😈

thirsty blondie
muichiro how r u holding up?

kelphead
they sent me to therapy.
i hate it here.
they literally need to watch me take the antidepressants cs they think imma od.

weirdly sweet redhead
I'm sorry, Muichiro. You don't deserve this.

boarhead
yeha muichiro yoy shoudrl be Anlee to be hapyp

my love aoi
im so sorry muichiro

my love kanao
I'm glad you're not being forced into it anymore.

my love nezuko
^^ im so sorry

~

A small knock.

You perked up at the spund and moved to your door, opening it and holding back a gasp at the person in your doorway.

"Muichiro?" You cocked your head to the side. "What are you doing here?"

But he just walked in and flopped onto your futon.

A tinge of annoyance had your eye twitching before you sighed and sat down next to him. "Are you alright? Do you need me to get you anything?"

Silence.

"They put me on another diet." He spoke. "I'm allowed to eat food now. Withdrawal is really shitty, though."

You hummed. "That's good. Are the side effects hitting you too hard?"

"No." He curtly replied. "I just feel like I don't deserve it. To eat, I mean."

How could he be so selfless and uncaring towards himself? He'd already been through so much.

"Well, I think you should." You laid down. "If you didn't deserve it, then none of us wouldn't have gone out of our way to do this for you. But, you do deserve better."

You both laid on your backs, the ceiling being the only thing you were looking at.

"I didn't really do much." He said. "I don't know why I'd deserve all this care."

"Well... for starters..."

Taking his hand in yours, Muichiro's breath hitched as you stared at him with kind e/c eyes.

"You always put others before yourself." He stared at you with wide and glimmering mint eyes. "You comforted me, protected me, fed me, and are the reason I'm not being terrorized by Douma right now."

Despite his lingering gaze, you still stared up at the ceiling. Tracing each inconsistency in the paint with your eyes kept your mind occupied.

Skinny arms wrapped around you. "You aren't lying to me, right?"

You shifted on the futon to turn your body towards him as you wrapped a loose arm over him.

"I promise."

Muichiro's lips curled into a sweet smile. One with a familiar child-like innocence you couldn't put your finger on.

"For some reason, I feel kind of obligated to kiss you right now..." His arm moved off of you, instead moving to push a loose strand of your hair behind your ear. "It's weird."

You couldn't help but feel the same. It was as if a gravitational force was pulling you closer to him. As you both sat up, you took his hands in yours and wrapped them around you like a blanket. His right arm was now placed loosely on your waist as the other held the back of your head.

"Like this." You whispered. "Don't get me wrong, I like when you're rough with it. But sometimes it feels better to be just slow and romantic."

Muichiro nodded. "Can you hold me too? Anywhere, please. Just hold me."

Without a single word of protest, you looped your arms around his waist. "Is this alright?"

And he let out an affirmative hum. "Is this okay with you?"

Was it really a good idea? I can't fall in love.

Wait, what?

"Yes." Your voice was breathy and similar to a plead as you shuffled closer to him.

But he didn't close the distance.

"Do you want me to go slower and more romantic?" He asked. "Would that be more fitting?"

It definitely would. "Yes, please."

Your heart raced in excitement once your lips clashed with his, each of your movements slow and loving. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach with each break for air.

But something didn't feel right. Was it really appropiate for you to be kissing him like this if you don't even like him? Thoughts raced through your head at this, causing you to falter in each of your movements.

He pulled away. "Are you alright, or did you just get worse at kissing?"

Swallowing a lump in your throat, you spoke.

"I just feel like it's a bit weird for us to be acting like a couple in private if we both came to the agreement that we're not." You said. "I mean, you don't really like me like that."

Muichiro took your hands in his. "Well, it's pretty clear that we're both pretty romantically frustrated. Why can't we use each other as an outlet? No lovey dovey things attached."

Your heart hurt at his words. "Right... Yeah. Outlet."

But he sighed. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"I don't know." He began. "There's just something so addicting about you. I hate it so much, but I can't get enough of it."

"W-What?" You stammered before clearing your throat. "Well, what's addicting about me?"

Mint eyes darkened as he looked you up and down, a pale finger moving to his plush lips. "Maybe it's how pretty you are, but that's not it. I know it isn't."

"You're sweet like honey, but you sting like a wasp when you want to. You're gentle, but you're feisty and painful. Just being in your presence makes me want to take your breath away. I don't want anyone to see you how I see you. The thought of someone else seeing you with those wide e/c eyes and with marks all over your neck..." Muichiro drew in a sharp breath between his teeth. "... it makes my blood boil. That should be the thing I'm only allowed to see, not anyone else."

Your back pressed against the wall behind you as he inched closer to you. "I wanna ruin you, but I wanna save you. How is that possible, Y/N?"

You couldn't even tell how flustered you were at this point. Still, you desperately tried to maintain your composure as you scoffed. "You're a total flirt, you know that, right?"

"Or maybe I'm just really honest." Muichiro raked his eyes over you. "If only your words were as honest as your kisses are."

"Huh?"

"Y/N." He whispered your name in a tone that had shivers rushing through you.

"Do you like me? Romantically?"

You shoved him off of you in embarrassment. "No! I just think you're a good kisser, that's all!"

Heat rushed to your cheeks as he stumbled back onto the futon, a dazed expression on his face as he sat back up again. "So, it's just me who thinks of you like that?"

"No."

The words fell out of you like a waterfall, but you continued. "You're like a really hissy cat, Muichiro. But there's something about you that's kind of..." You thought for a moment. "Endearing."

"Is that why you're always fine with me controlling you?" Muichiro asked, returning back to his original position in fromt of you. His dark bangs moved gracefully over his forehead as a portion of his hair swept in front of his shoulder, the other parts cascading down his back. "I mean, you never complain when I'm the assertive one."

"I do complain!" Your e/c eyes narrowed in anger at his claim, gripping him by the collar and yanking him towards you. "You really think I just go out without a fight--"

Before you could say anything else, his lips were on yours as his hand moved to tangle in your hair. Your eyes widened as you froze in shock at the sudden contact. But, you slowly melted into it.

Until you realized your fatal mistake.

As Muichiro pulled away, he smirked as he wiped his bottom lip. "See? Completely obedient. Total chihuahua."

"You just caught me off guard." You huffed, folding your arms over your chest. "Besides, it's just a kiss."

"Right. Just a kiss..."

--

"So, Tokito, did you do what I asked you to?"

Muichiro laid lazily on the couch of the office, his therapist tapping his pen patiently onto the clipboard on his hands.

"I forgot to." The model huffed. "I had school work and a gig."

Mr. Kondou sighed, shaking his head. "We both know that it isn't the case, rather you just didn't want to do it."

Mr. Kondou was a man of tall stature, possessing a sophisticated figure that almost rivaled Mr. Imamura's. Ocean blue eyes cut through everything like knives, his spiky dark black hair pulled up into a messy ponytail. Silver rings rested on each of his slender fingers as he took a swig of the glass of water in front of him.

Flopping onto his stomach, Muichiro groaned. "It just isn't as relevant for me, and I'm still working on that dumbass diet the doctors gave me." Looking up at the black-haired male, he frowned. "Mr. Imamura is currently MIA—"

"You mean the guy who put you into this situation?" Kondou had an inquisitive expression on his face as he asked.

"Don't talk about him like that." The mint-eyed boy say up and folded his arms across his chest. "He helped me."

Bingo. "How did he help you?"

"Well..." Muichiro began, "I guess he's just always pushing me to do more. I feel like I owe my success to him."

The blue-eyed therapist concealed a smirk that crossed his features, instead placing his clipboard down onto his table and resting his head in his palms. "So, you feel remorseful towards him?"

Muichiro sat silently for a moment, pondering his answer before scowling. "You tricked me."

But all Mr. Kondou did was set a white pill and a glass of water down on the table. "That's all I need to know before our next session, until then, you need to be taking one of these each day under adult supervision. These aren't amphetamines—"

The younger male snatched the pill and consumed it within a matter of seconds. "I get it. Gosh, that was one time."

"Several."

"One."

"Several."

"... maybe a few times."

Ms. Kanroji anxiously tapped her manicured nails onto the conference table, swallowing the lump in her throat and averting her gaze from the angered female in front of her.

Mr. Imamura could only bow his head in embarrassment at this screen in front of him. Big bold letters read "NEXTUP COMPANY'S BIGGEST SCANDAL: ARE EATING DISORDERS REALLY WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT?"

~

DSNEWS

NEXTUP COMPANY'S BIGGEST SCANDAL: ARE EATING DISORDERS REALLY WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT?

NextUp has sent shockwaves through the general public with their newest photoshoot of the famous Tokito twin, Tokito Muichiro.

This shoot involved several disturbing, almost haunting photos of the teenager with bruises and scars scattered across his body. But this isn't the only thing that fans are nervous about:

Tokito's figure sent chills down viewers' spines as he revealed his unhealthily thin features, typically hidden under baggy and loose clothes.

So who is the reason for this? Fans believe it is none other than the Tokito twins' globally famous manager, Imamura Masaru.

Imamura Masaru has produced many stars over the years as he worked for NextUp, big names such as Kanroji Mitsuri owing it to him for their popularity.

But, is this man really the miracle worker? The answer is yes: but at the cost of your body image and mental health.

Several of his clients have come out with horror stories of Imamura forcing them to go under extremely unsafe diets, participating in physical abuse and manipulation, encouraging OTC drug abuse, and forcing himself onto his female clients.

One of these clients being Kanroji Mitsuri, who has finally stepped into the light with her heartbreaking story.

"It felt like a hell I couldn't escape. I never saw myself in the same way again." She said in an interview with teary eyes, "I lost any sense of identity I felt like I had, after [Imamura] took it all from me."

What is the media's reaction to this? Some say that it is disturbing how lightly some fans took it.

Many netizens stormed to Imamura's page to send him hate and threats, even going out of their way to find out his home address and protest outside of his neighborhood. However, some rushed to comfort him and offer their support.

Others have moved to Tokito's page to send him love, while some have sent disturbing messages to him regarding his body.

"You're so ****ing disgusting, I don't know how anyone could like you" one writes.

Who is the mastermind behind this photoshoot? The answer to this question remains unknown as Kanroji still maintains the claim that she only funded the shoot and deals with the money sent to the charities.

Are you #TeamTokito or #TeamImamura?

~

"Masaru," The black-haired woman began, "what did I tell you about causing trouble for the company?"

"I-I can't seem to recall..." He stammered.

The loud bang of her palms on the table almost had Mitsuri's water falling to the floor. "You know damn well. What did I tell you would happen if this ever got publicized?"

"Y-you'd..." He stood up. "I never even signed on this shoot! It was all her idea, she funded it!"

Mitsuri gasped. "You're just mad that your scheme finally got found out, and people aren't happy about it!"

But the two ceased their arguments as they saw Lady Hitogoroshi seething, her teeth clenched together as a scowl remained planted on her face.

"Quiet." She hissed, her voice instantly hushing the two others. "Masaru..."

"Due to your breach in contract, you will no longer be working for NextUp anymore. You have tomorrow to pack up your things and leave."

Mr. Imamura's jaw dropped in shock, a drop of sweat rolling down uis forehead as he clasped his hands together. "No, please! Don't fire me!"

However, Ms. Kanroji was cackling like this was the first joke she'd ever heard. "Karma!"

The two clashing voices just made the older woman even more angry, reaching towards an empty vase—

— and smashing it onto the table.

"You will be quiet!" Lady Hitogoroshi reprimanded. "Imamura Masaru, you are fired."

A smile grew on the pink-haired female's face as she sprang up and cheered. "Finally!"

"Ms. Kanroji."

But curious lime green eyes flickered up at jade ones. "Huh?"

The black-haired female cleared her throat. "You have also breached the contract by approving this plan. Therefore..."

"... Kanroji Mitsuri, you will no longer have a job here at NextUp."

~

KNYMAIL

Regarding Tokito's Latest Photoshoot

Models,

I am sure you have seen the controversy and backlash occurring against our company. We have laid off two of our most excellent managers because of this: Kanroji Mitsuri and Imamura Masaru. If you work under them, expect an email later today regarding your new assignments and contracts. I'd like to apologize to all those affected by this, and provide comfort to you by promising this:

The Tokitos will not be punished, as it was said in their contract under Imamura that they are not allowed to back out of photoshoots. However, I will not rest until I find out who was the planner and mastermind behind this. Please know that whoever planned this will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Regarding Tokito Muichiro's concerning figure, I assure you that he is seeking medical healthcare currently. He is in a better place now.

All records/posts of the shoot have been currently taken down off the internet. If you have any info on who this person could possibly be, please contact this number:

6 xxxx xxxx

"Lady Hitogoroshi"
NextUp CO

~

KNYMAIL

Your New Reassignment

Dear L/N Y/N,

We are saddened by the events of Kanroji Mitsuri being fired. However, we still must give you a manager.

Therefore, you have been carefully selected to work under an extremely talented woman in our company. We assure you that there is nothing to be worried about.

Please meet in the lobby tomorrow at 18:00 to sign your new contract and meet your new manager.

Aoki Hikaru
NextUp CO Management Team

~

"Oh shit." You voice dropped to a low tone.

Touya stared curiously at your and Muichiro's evident panic and sadness.

"I'm sure Ms. Kanroji and Mr. Imamura will at least stop by to bid their farewells. Not that anybody wants to hear shit from Masaru anyway..." The blonde spoke, an unwrapped stick of gum in between his fingers.

However, you were horrified for a different reason.

They're after me.

Yuichiro stared at the email, clearly a bit disappointed. "Well," He began, "... we did it, but at what cost?"

Tears stung your eyes as regret finally hit you. You were the reason Mitsuri was getting fired. You were the one who pestered her to help you.

Falling back down onto the couch and hiding your face in shame, the blue-eyed blonde immediately perked up and stared at you in some sort of confusion. "Y/N, what's happening?"

Touya could barely even grasp human emotion, so how could he understand this? His head tilted to the side like a confused puppy.

Muichiro could only reread the email he'd received over and over again in a dazed horror, his email identical to yours and Yuichiro's.

You removed the hands from your face, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill out of you. Each muscle in your body felt tight and paralyzed as you sat quietly, watching your phone go dark and then focusing on the throw rug underneath the coffee table.

Your heart throbbed at the thought of Mitsuri leaving you.

So when you saw the familiar green tips belonging to the woman you'd grown to love, you could no longer hold back the tears in your eyes.

"Mitsuri...?" Your voice was small.

Sorrowful green eyes looked back at you, before Mitsuri immediately burst into tears and ran towards you.

You ran to meet her in the middle. You were locked into a hug that you never wanted to get out of.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You cried out, burying your head in her shirt. "I didn't know that it would—!"

"It's okay, Y/N!" She cried back. "I'll always love you like a sister, no matter what! We'll keep in touch, okay?!"

You nodded, still sobbing into her shirt.

But when Mitsuri looked over at the twins, she gently patted your back and waddled over to the two as well.

Muichiro sniffled as Yuichiro averted his eyes.

"Come here, you two!" The older woman wailed, scooping them up like nothing into the embrace.

It was a comical sight, if anything. Touya couldn't help but be utterly perplexed at the scene before him, unable to comprehend what they were feeling and why. Is that normal?

But Touya had his own fight to deal with, pale blue meeting gold.

Leaping off the sofa and walking over to meet the much taller male, Touya nonchalantly checked each and every one of his nailbeds on his right hand.

His left hand reached into his bag.

"Leave me alone, Hayashi..." Imamura groaned, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Awe~." The blonde gave the manager a once-over. "Cuteness overload!"

The fuck? "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to make sure you didn't do anything that could make things worse." His free hand rested on his hip now. "So, you know the drill right? Have the money ready by Saturday, or else."

"You're sixteen, what the hell do you have on me—?"

Sharp blades cut through the air next to the tall male's neck, the intricate gold carvings nearly blinding him.

"Money. Saturday. 'mkay?" Touya repeated. "I promise you, I can cover up your death so easily! It'll be like, wham! Bam! Imamura Masaru's sudden suicide death shocks the general public!"

The eerie chuckles from the younger boy had Masaru's hands trembling, the pang of his heart loud in his ears as he only bit his tongue and left the building.

Going unnoticed by you.

Your phone rang abruptly, big white letters reading NextUp Company displaying on the screen.

Pressing the accept call button, you hesitantly pressed the phone up to your ear.

"Hello?"

"L/N." That familiar voice.

Lady Hitogoroshi?

"I'd like to introduce myself as your new manager."

a/n: mitsuriii noooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 im so sorry i havent been updating ive been busy asf

song of the chapter is jerk by jnhygs

fun fact i had absolutely NO clue who tf "touya todoroki" was until u guys pointed him out in the comments. i just chose touya after searching up "japanese boy names" bc its spelled similarly to douma and sounds cute

STAY SAFE!! DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!! ILYSM 💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 269 16
"are you free tonight?" "no, i'm expensive." เผ„ in which muichiro and y/n's misunderstandings cause them to grow closer than they thought... - lowerca...
107K 2.7K 52
โษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แดษช๊œฑแดษด แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สŸษชแด˜๊œฑแด›ษชแด„แด‹.โž - แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„/แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ ๊œฐษชแด„ - ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด - แด‹ษดส แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส แด€แดœ แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด ษช๊œฑ...
155K 5.8K 41
โบโ—Ÿkny x reader crackfic แฐ modern au . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ . . . โ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ! ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ!โž โ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
68.9K 2.1K 15
"๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ, '๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐น๐’พ๐‘’๐“๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ƒ๐‘œ...