chapter 3: for a magazine?

𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭

"Gosh, Muichiro. If you didn't zone out half the time, you would get a lot more gigs." Yuichiro spoke, elbowing his brother gently. "Mom's gonna kill you if you lose this one."

"There's a reason why I'm gonna be on that billboard, Yuichiro. You downplay me way too much for someone who's on the path to becoming internationally famous." Muichiro adjusted his tie, pulling it higher onto his collar. "Besides, girls like mysterious men."

The older brother scoffed as he put the grey blazer left for him on. "You forget that I'm literally in the same career path as you, and am doing just as well."

"I wanna play shogi when I get home." The dazed twin whined, sitting down in the makeup chair. "This red eyeliner is bugging the shit out of me."

Yuichiro scoffed. "For a sixteen year old, you act like a toddler. Also, don't get too cocky. Touya's on the rise, people are calling him the next big thing."

"Who's Touya?"

"Tokitos, we need you over here." A woman walked into their changing room, holding a clipboard. "You're on in two."

"Sure." Yuichiro flashed an enthusiastic smile at the female, before walking towards his brother. "Get the fuck up."

"I have trauma."

"Me too, dumbass. Get up."

--

"Look at the camera and give us a relaxed face, please." The photographer said, angling the large equipment at them. "Stand back to back. The height difference should be noticeable."

The pose they were both put in had Muichiro facing the front, a blank expression on his face as his blazer was tossed over his shoulder. Yuichiro faced the back, tilting his head over his brother's to face the camera. A mischievous smirk etched on his lips as he stood back to back with the other twin.

"Perfect! Hold that. Younger Tokito, could you look over your shoulder slightly? More serious, less airy." Muichiro changed his face to a stern one, slightly moving his head to face Yuichiro. "Good. New pose."

A chair was dragged out, that they both sat on. Again, back to back, they both looked at the camera. The image was perfectly symmetrical, since Muichiro was given a slight boost under his seat. "Beautiful! Like looking into a mirror image. Don't smile, though."

Camera flashes. More camera flashes. "Alright, I think this is the shot. I like this one for the cover." The photographer pointed at the one with Muichiro looking over his shoulder as Yuichiro looked down at him. "The chair one will be used for the advertisement portion of the magazine. Thank you!"

"Our pleasure." Yuichiro smiled and winked as Muichiro meekly nodded.

"Wait." The photographer stood up from his chair. "Don't get me wrong, everyone's into this concept. But, have any of you ever tried more romantic shoots? I feel like that would cause shockwaves all over the country."

"My brother recently got a girlfriend." Yuichiro stated. "She's a pretty one. I can see her being famous one day."

"Yeah. She's pretty cool." Muichiro could only think about the time when she took his first kiss, trying to hide the blush on his face. Her body was so soft against mine...