chapter 12: stuffed animals?

𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲.

emergency a/n: i do NOT condone OR encourage the abuse of emetics, diuretics, laxatives, or any other prescription medication for eating disorders such as anorexia. if you have an eating disorder or anything that prompts you to improperly use over the counter drugs in order to lose weight that wasn't recommended by a medical professional, PLEASE seek help. ilysm and you are valued.

Muichiro groaned into his pillow, unable to be graced by sleep and laying awake.

Another sleepless night seemed to be in store for the teenage boy. It's not like this was a new occurence for him, but it seemed to be getting even worse lately. Think, Muichiro, think! Think of a nice thing to go to sleep to!

As his mind drifted to you, he immediately slapped himself across the face. What the fuck! Don't think of that! He angrily grunted as he threw a decorative pillow on his bed at the wall in front of him, seething to himself.

A quiet knock resounded on the door before it swung open. "Dude, we share a wall. Keep it down." Yuichiro pleaded, rubbing his eye with one of his hands. He seemed to be half-asleep. "And also, on the topic of things I need to ask you, could you please quit buying new K-beauty products? I'm tired of having to deal with the mail."

"I'm having a crisis right now, Yuichiro." The younger twin huffed. "I saw that innisfree* was having a sale, and I needed that Laneige** blurring powder for whenever my skin gets oily. You know how much I care about my face. My skin has been getting really dry too, and my hair is thinning out for some dumbass reason."

"You already have ten different hyaluronic acid creams and serums. Pick from one of those. And why don't you just use that other powder you have?" The older sighed. "Do you need new hair treatments or something? Did Mr. Imamura notice too?"

"He..." Muichiro groaned. "Doesn't matter! Just leave me alone!"

"Don't you have the random ass collection of stuffed animals? Just grab one."

"I know damn well you did not just diss Miss Hitsuji like that."

"Miss Hitsuji is a stuffed animal, dingus. See, this is what I mean by you act like a fucking child." Yuichiro displayed a disappointed expression, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Also, why the fuck would you name a sheep that?"

"Well, I can't sleep." Muichiro grabbed the pillow he was just laying on and set it onto his lap. "And stuffed animals play a pretty big role in some children's development. I have a spiritual connection to each of them." He placed a hand over his heart, puffing his cheeks out like a frustrated child.

The older of the twins rolled his eyes, moving to sit on the bed. "What's bothering you at one in the fucking morning?"

He averted his gaze; embarrassed. "Uh..."

"Did something happen at school?" The taller male asked. "Another creepy encounter?"

"No." Muichiro didn't mean to sound that sure of himself. "Just... someone."