chapter 20: pocky?

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, "𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲". 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧'.

Pulling away from the kiss, you lightly panted into the crook of your boyfriend's neck. "Thanks, kelphead."

Ever since the two of you had "pretended" to be in love, you both found each other longing to do it more often.

"I'm not done yet, dammit." Muichiro frowned, pulling you back to him and crashing his lips against yours.

It had been an arrangement.

"Having to ask a bunch of times is kind of embarrassing." You had said, hiding your reddened cheeks.

"Then let's make a code for it, or something."

So, the two of you had decided on a secretive code.

"I'm kind of craving some Pocky right now..."

At least it worked.

"You need to slow down." You warned, hands trembling after him kissing you. "You're really thirsty, dude."

"I don't care." Muichiro rolled his eyes. "I need this. It's been a rough week."

"Have you ever considered affection other than kissing?"

Muichiro pauses for a moment, thinking. "Well, yeah."

"Couples do that too." You shook your head. "Here, let me show you."

Wrapping him in your arms and pulling him closer into your chest, you gently kissed the top of his head. He gasped at the sudden motion, freezing.

"Like this." You said, your voice comforting and quiet as you pulled the bedsheets higher on him.

Your voice was lulling him to sleep at this point as his eyelids grew heavier and heavier. "Y/N..." He shuddered.

But as soon as you pulled away, he whined. "What...?"

Sitting up off the bed and looking at your phone, you shrugged. "That's enough. You're getting attached."

"No, I'm not." Muichiro pouted, folding his arms over his chest. "Come back."

"Look at you. You're practically begging me to come back." You laughed.

His eyes darkened. "Y/N, I swear, if you don't come back this instant..."

"And what are you gonna do?" A teasing lilt in your voice as you looked at him challengingly.

Your boyfriend's jaw clenched as he stood up, running to grab you. You screeched in surprise as you ran out the room.

"Dumbass kelphead!" You yelled, running into another room and shutting the door behind you.