chapter 29: left your phone?

𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞.

~

DSNEWS

The Mastermind Behind Tokito Muichiro's Disturbing Photoshoot: L/N Y/N

Everyone's seen the photos. The black and blue, dark red scars, the pale and tight skin showing off the silhouette of his spine and bone. The photoshoot that ruined several people's careers.

And paparazzi have found out the illustrator of this symbol and bone-chilling shoot. Safe to say: she's been under our nose the entire time.

L/N Y/N.

Her mysterious and sudden spiral to popularity started with her new relationship with the critically acclaimed NextUp model, Tokito Muichiro.

Her fans are raging on the internet, and not just at this revelation.

Reports state that as of yesterday, L/N Y/N's been let go from her job in the same fashion that her manager, Kanroji Mitsuri was fired.

L/N has refused to provide a statement, walking down the sidewalk and avoiding the hundreds of cameras on her.

~

KNYGram

THElnynfp
guys im literally so icked rn why did y/n get fired for making a statement for her boyfriend... #NextUpIsOverParty #CancelNextUp

328k likes
67k comments

~

You slammed your door harshly, slumping down onto the wall and finally letting the tears begin to spill.

You cried for the impending disaster that now awaited you with the loss of the job that was supplying your family.

You cried for all the memories you'd made and now lost. All the hard work down the drain.

But mostly, you cried for yourself. You cried for the girl you once were and the girl you were now. You cried because of your naivety, and how trusting you were.

It hurt all over. It hurt to breathe.

Your ears rang loudly in the deafening silence of your room.

A small knock on your window had you flinching and looking up from your palms, soaked with tears, and now squinting at the familiar waving hand in front of the mirror.

Your feet ached from the distance you'd walked. You walked from the city, NextUp's building, all the way back home.

But still, you walked the distance and slid your blinds and window open. Your eyes met turquoise.

"What are you doing here...?" You asked, your voice small.

Muichiro could see the glossiness of your eyes and your tear-stained cheeks. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to—"