chapter 25: forged?

𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡.

~

SlayerTube

SEARCH: y/n l/n

RESULTS:

L/N Y/N explodes at insensitive DSNEWS interviewer
4:21
689k views

L/N Y/N's mysterious fame prompts curious fans to seek out her address, search fails
2:59
599k views

y/n and muichiro being made for each other
7:12
22k views

y/n l/n being hot asf for 5 minutes straight (shes for the girls)
5:00
53k views
(SELECTED)

Now playing:

"Y/N, what would you say to Imamura Masaru right now?"

You looked right at the camera, rolling your eyes and screwing the lip gloss tube back together. "I'd tell him to take that dick out of his ass. Fucking loser."

*cute intro music*
*BEEP*

You hadn't even noticed a camera was pointed directly at you as you did your lashes innocently. Muichiro sat next to you, completely mesmerized. "Woah, Y/N. How the fuck does that not hurt?"

"How does being that much of an idiot not hurt?" You retorted nonchalantly, a mascara wand up to your lashes as a handheld mirror rested in your hands.

"Hey..." Muichiro pouted.

*BEEP*

~

Touya stared at the brightly lit mirror in front of his, a hairband between his terth as he pulled his hair up. Humming the tune to LESSERAFIM's Eve, Psyche, & The Bluebeard's Wife, he smiled at his reflection.

"I~! Wish~! For what's~! Forbidden~!" He sang. He grabbed a hairbrush and hopped off his seat, dancing around and singing while using the hairbrush as a makeshift microphone.

Touya knew the entire dance to it too, somehow. Too bad his dancing session was cut short as the door opened, a high-pitched scream coming out of him as he jumped.

You stood in the doorway with your clothes in your hand, dumbfounded. "What the fuck? I thought a cat was dying in here."

"I'm offended, Y/N." The blonde frowned. "What are you doing in here anyway?"

Turning your head up and walking into the large room, you rolled your eyes. "I have a new manager, you asshole."

"Oh!" He laughed. "You have the same manager as me, right? That's so fun!"