chapter 1: why are you like this?

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

"Aoi!" You yelled.

Aoi, Nezuko, and Kanao called you earlier that morning, telling you that you needed to come to school thirty minutes earlier than you usually do.

Unfortunately, they decided to let you in on this way too late.

Speeding to a stop, you practically almost tripped over your own feet. Thankfully, Kanao caught you. Hoisting you back onto your feet, she gave you a meek smile. "You came on time."

"Yeah!" You cheered. "What's the surprise, though?"

Aoi grinned mischievously. "You'll see."

What? Leaning onto the wall of the school, you scanned the hallway in an attempt to figure out what your friend was referring to.

"I'm so glad you came on time!" Nezuko enveloped you in a tight hug. "You're always coming to school nearly late, so this is good change!"

You lightly patted her on the back, a small laugh escaping your lips. "Don't get used to it. I'm only here for that surprise you guys were talking about."

"Wait, Y/N!" Aoi gasped. She grabbed you and turned you around to face the front doors of the school. "Here."

The doors of the school opened, and it seemed like practically everyone was crowding around to see what was going on. However, you were still very confused.

Until you saw a small flash of green in your vision.

Two twins.

One seemed to be extremely social, talking to everyone who waved at him. Long hair tied up into a ponytail, the tips fading into a mint green hue.

The other one was much less social, instead keeping his gaze focused on the ceiling. He walked like he was floating, and seemed to be in a daze. His hair was down, falling almost all the way to his waist.

Although the twins looked extremely similar, you could easily tell them apart by their eyes. One of them seemed to constantly be in a state of anger or mischeviousness, laughing along with the students. The other had a more dazed and airheaded expression, keeping his eyes on less noticeable things.

Unamused. You were completely unamused.

Whipping your head towards your friends, you shot them a bewildered look. "Are you serious right now? You called me here, thirty minutes before school starts, for some new kids?"

"Those are the Tokito twins. They're models, Y/N." Kanao looked to the floor, tapping her foot. "We thought that, since you didn't have a crush yet, maybe you might like one of those two?"

You groaned. "They're not even that remarkable. They look like every other group of twins I've ever seen."

"And one of them is looking at you." Nezuko giggled.

restaurant girl | t. muichiroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara