chapter 17: to tokyo?

𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞.

emergency a/n: this chapter involves some themes that may be disturbing or triggering to some. if SA triggers you in any way, a warning will be displayed at the beginning of the portion and a summary at the end of it will be provided. ilysm. 💕

"The bus should be coming soon." Muichiro said, pressing your earmuffs tighter against your ears as the wind began to pick up. "I fucking hate the cold..."

The drive from Osaka to Tokyo would be long, and neither of them were excited for it. A chilly breeze had you freezing to death. The twins stood on other sides of you, white fluffy earmuffs placed over your ears and Muichiro's jacket held tightly against your chest as you nestled yourself in his side under his jacket.

"Two. Fucking. Degrees." Yuichiro spoke, his teeth chattering. Each manicured finger of his was slowly going numb due to the freezing cold. "Y/N, could you come to my side instead?"

"If you think you're hugging her, you're fucking insane." The younger twin snapped, grabbing the side of his jacket and wrapping it tighter around you. You could barely hear what they were saying due to the earmuffs, but you deduced that they were bickering by the barely audible voices.

"Jealous?" Yuichiro's lips curled into a smirk as he moved closer and grabbed your hand. "Why don't you do something about it?"

Muichiro knew what he was implying. "I told you," He pressed the earmuffs even tighter. "I don't like Y/N--!"

You sneezed as you shivered into his side, interrupting their petty argument. "How far is that damn bus from here?!..."

Seeing a large white bus begin to emerge on the road, the both of you lit up and hugged each other. Squeals and jumping were all the two of you could resort to.

Until you both realized who you were hugging.

Releasing each other and looking in opposite directions, the bus screeched to a halt as car exhaust fumes filled the air. Black doors automatically opened as you hurried to step into the heated bus.

A heavy sigh of relief escaped you as you felt the air warm up around you.

"Hey, Y/N~!"

However, that relief was short-lived as you heard the familiar voice of a blonde you weren't too fond of.

"Hayashi." You grumbled, setting your bag down and sitting down. Muichiro immediately took the seat next to you, Yuichiro and Touya taking the seats in front of you two. Touya had decided to switch seats just for you.

"You know, I don't like when people call me Hayashi. It isn't even my real name." The blonde pouted. "Just call me Touya, alright~?"

"Then what is your last name?" The older twin asked.

Blue eyes flickered between the three of you brfore Touya snapped his two fingers, winking as he gestured a peace sign. "I don't have one! At least, that's what my father tells me."

restaurant girl | t. muichiroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें