chapter 24: an audience?

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲, 𝐮𝐡, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫.

~

KNYGRAM

lnynfanpage
ok but y/n ate those flops up in the interview like did u see the censored scenes LMAO

21k likes
5k comments

hwaaa
THE TRANSCRIPT DIDNT INCLUDE THEM WHATD SHE SAY
|
|
iheartyn
"you all can suck my dick, it's clearly bigger than yours", "all of you are fucking assholes", "why don't i just show you my damn pussy because it's clear you don't get any"
|
|
hwaaa
HELLO???? WHAT

antitititifragilefragile
shes so mother omg

mikoooooooooo.f
tell me why she looked so hot while doing it like idk why they deleted it like yes y/n feed me

ynsgf
everyday i mourn the fact that y/n is taken. like she needs to be for the girls 😭

~

Muichiro watched the interview, rolling his eyes at each ridiculous comment the male had made to you.

"On her period? Are you fucking serious?" He scoffed. It took everything within him to not throw his phone at the damn wall. "Get them, Y/N."

Honestly, watching you berate the shit out of the guy was the highlight of his day. Each of your creative and obscene comments making his smile grow wider.

What the hell am I doing?! The smile faded from his face as he set the phone face down onto the table. "What the fuck?"

He'd been feeling conflicted about your role in his life. Do I... No, I don't. That would be insane.

But every thought of you had his face growing redder and redder. "Fuck! I don't even know how I feel about Y/N anymore!"

"What?!"

Muichiro looked up at his older brother, a horrified expression on Yuichiro's face as he nearly dropped the plate of food.

Yuichiro hastened his footsteps and set the plate of food in front of his brother. "A-are you finally admitting it? That you like Y/N?!"

"What, no! Me?! Hell to the fuck no!" The younger twin moved a dismissive hand to his face.

"Oh, okay so you just kiss her everyday 'cause you're good friends with her?" The older Tokito asked.

"Yeah."

"And she kisses you back?"

"Yeah."

"And do you like kissing her?"

"Highlight of my day." Muichiro replied nonchalantly.