restaurant girl | t. muichiro

Von luvyduvies

โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž... Mehr

chapter 1: why are you like this?
chapter 2: in blood?
chapter 3: for a magazine?
chapter 4: slept well?
chapter 5: in my room?
chapter 6: is that enough proof?
chapter 7: worked up?
chapter 8: untangle it?
chapter 9: is it what it looks like?
chapter 10: are you looking?
chapter 11: hard work pays off?
chapter 12: stuffed animals?
chapter 13: winging it?
chapter 14: a pro gamer?
chapter 15: body warmth?
chapter 16: the little moments?
chapter 17: to tokyo?
chapter 18: murder?
chapter 19: empty-headed?
chapter 20: pocky?
chapter 22: justice?
chapter 23: an innocent prank?
chapter 24: an audience?
shameful plug (i am soso sorry)
chapter 25: forged?
chapter 26: your first day?
chapter 27: company dinner?
chapter 28: the final clue she needs?
chapter 29: left your phone?
chapter 30: a shoulder to cry on?
chapter 31: the ugly truth?
chapter 32: i love you.
to the group of people who requested it

chapter 21: mirrors?

2K 68 471
Von luvyduvies

𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝.

"I need to see a doctor. A real one."

"And I told you," Mr. Imamura busied himself with his phone, "no."

"But I've been constantly blacking out!" Muichiro pleaded. "I can barely even lift Y/N up anymore!"

As he adjusted his watch and pocketed his phone, the model's manager just brushed by his shoulder.

"Sacrifices must be made, Tokito."

He already felt lightheaded just standing. His once peachy tone now replaced by a pale one. The vibrance of his hair was long gone as dark circles littered the under parts of his eyes.

Too bad he couldn't see how far he'd gone.

Grabbing his waterbottle and pouring the remaining contents into his mouth, he set it down onto the vanity with a loud clunk at stared at himself.

Thoughts of self-loathing were all Muichiro could think of as he watched his self-image slowly deteoriate, unbeknownst to him.

How horrid... He thought.

I'm still not enough, aren't I?

Placing a slender hand onto the mirror, he tried to reclaim what was once his. But all he could give himself was a reassuring smile as he tiredly stared at his reflection.

When will I ever learn to love you?

As tears stung the corners of his eyes, he took his hand off the mirror and watched the prints left behind disappear slowly.

Who am I kidding?

How could I ever love him?

He's disgusting.

I want him gone.

Staring at his knuckles blankly, he felt his hands tightly ball into fists as he stared at the mirror.

His mind screamed at him, begging him to stop. He couldn't tell what they were asking him to stop doing, but it never came across his mind anyway.

Muichiro left his hand lay loosely on the desk, resting his head down onto both of his arms.

One nap won't hurt.

You'd been waiting down in the lobby for Muichiro for awhile.

"Where is he?" You asked Touya, impatiently. The blonde could only shrug at your question.

"No clue." He hummed.

The two of you sat in silence as you impatiently stared at your unread text message from five minutes ago. The word delivered seemed to haunt you.

"I'm gonna go up there." You sighed. "He was supposed to be out thirteen minutes ago."

"Alright, see you then, firefly~!"

Ignoring the nickname and stepping into the spacious elevator, you tapped the floor button and watched the large metal doors shut. A soft ambience seemed to fill the emptiness of the place as you felt it lift you up.

You calmly walked out the elevator once it opened, passing each door in the white hallways of the building.

Until you reached the door you knew far too well.

Sucking up enough confidence, you reached for the doorknob and opened the door slowly. An empty photoshoot room it seemed.

Maybe he locked himself in the dressing room?

A loud voice startled you, coming directly from the dressing room. You held your phone cautiously and opened your camera app, immediately opting to record as you tip-toed to the door.

You held your phone and ear up to the door, waiting anxiously.

"Tokito."

Muichiro awoke almost immediately, perking up from the vanity. "Huh?"

Mr. Imamura scowled. "Why are you sleeping here? What did I tell you about this?"

Mint eyes drifted down to the ruler in his manager's hand.

"Please." He quietly begged, standing up and slowly backing away from the man. "I promise I'll do better. I won't sleep here!"

But the gold-eyed man continued his walk towards the model, taking his frail wrist into his larger hand.

"Don't!" He yelled, struggling to escape his grip. "Stop, please!"

A loud crack and a pained groan escaped the dressing room, your eyes widening as you fought back a gasp.

You could hear soft sobs as the cracking continued.

Reaching for the doorknob in an urgent move to rescue him, you immediately pulled your hand away as if the handle had set on fire.

I need to listen. If I get this video, I can expose him and get the Tokitos out of here for good.

I'm sorry, Muichiro. I promise the pain won't last too long.

Each almost-scream pained your heart as you continued to listen, almost having to peel your ear off out of pure horror.

"Clean this up."

The small cries of pain seemed to halt as approaching footsteps flung you into a state of panic. Picking your phone up, you immediately hid behind the closest thing you could find as you heard the door creak open.

You had to fight back the urge to not cry for Muichiro.

You frowned as you stared at the video in your gallery. You never wanted to see this video again, nor watch it.

A shadow towered over you as you nervously looked up.

"Enjoyed the show?"

Gold eyes bore into you as you stood up nervously, your eyes quickly glancing at the nearest exit.

Without another word, you took off with your phone gripped tightly in your hand.

Masaru chased after you diligently. Why is this guy so fast?! Still, you zipped through the hallways hastily as you rushed back to the elevator.

Opening your KNYGram app and uploading the video, you impatiently waited for the photo to upload into the textbox. Hurry up!

You rammed your head into the door of the elevator, leaving you to fall weakly to the floor. You hissed in pain before moving to stand up.

Sixty percent.

You could see grey in your peripheral as you frantically spammed the call button, praying that the elevator would come soon.

Seventy percent.

Watching the arrows at the top of the metal doorway, you tapped your foot as the stress finally began to hit you.

Eighty percent.

Your eyes lit up as the doors opened, running into the elevator.

Ninety percent!

Pressing the floor button, you let out a sigh of relief as the doors shut.

Almost.

You yelped as you found yourself getting yanked out of the elevator and pushed to the floor. You held the phone close as you winced in pain.

"Videoing people without their permission is disrespectful, L/N." Mr. Imamura spoke in a warning tone. "Hand it over, and we won't have problems."

You glimpsed at the percentage button before looking back at him. "It's also disrespectful to abuse your own models!"

Gold eyes rolled as he moved to snatch the phone from you, his hand reaching towards yours as you pulled away and attempted to scurry onto your feet.

He didn't take kindly to this, the ferocity of how he swept under your feet nearly leaving you suspended to the air as you fell to the hard carpet. You bit your lip hard as to not give him to reward of a pained yell.

Arms wrapped around you, but not his.

Reddened ones.

Pulling you to the corner and kneeling in front of you, a defensive hand in front of him, Muichiro grimaced.

"Look, you can smack the shit out of me all you want," He began, "but don't touch my girlfriend."

"You're making a silly mistake, Tokito." Gold eyes narrowed. "She wants nothing but your downfall, that's why she's trying to leak those videos!"

"Liar!" You yelled, leaning next to the black-haired male. "You filthy liar! Someone should seal that useless mouth of yours! In fact, why was someone like you even born?!"

"Muichiro is half your age, and yet you hit him?! Who gave you that right?!" Your voice weighed heavy with anger as your hands grew shaky with adrenaline, instead turning to aid your boyfriend. Your body felt weightless, gritting your teeth whilst you cradled his arm in your cold hands. "Everyday I pray that Touya cuts off your damn tongue, you bastard!"

"That is enough!" That familiar crack of the ruler approached you as you froze, squeezing your eyes shut in horror.

But the impact never came.

Muichiro bit his shirt as he held back a scream, the ruler cracking against his back as his arms remaining protectively wrapped around you.

"Muichiro!"

Your phone was in his manager's hands, deleting the post as well as the videos in front of you.

Each backup. Gone.

The phone fell to the floor as he kicked it to you before leaving.

"Muichiro, I'm so sorry!" Checking the spot on his back, you sighed in relief at the absence of any crimson. "This must hurt..."

But he didn't respond.

His body felt limp.

Asleep.

He'd been asleep for awhile now. After the whole incident, as soon as he gained consciousness he fell asleep. So, you waited with him.

Oh, his school bag is on the floor.

Reaching for the bag and hoisting it into your arms, a small orange bottle fell to the floor with a loud rattling noise. Curiousity clouded your better judgement as you reached for the small container.

"What is this?..." You whispered as you rolled the bottle in your hands, reading out the logo. "Ipecac?"

Didn't he say this was for his supplements? This definitely doesn't look like one.

Pulling out your phone and searching the name of the medication up, your eyes widened at the results.

"... medication used to induce vomiting... no actual medical use nowadays... no longer recommended..."

"This medication is commonly used by people who possess eating disorders as a method of purging food."

"This isn't iron." Your hands trembled as you held the container. "This is a poison!"

Your gaze flickered back to the bag and to Muichiro.

I'm sorry.

You reached your hand into the bag, searching through the clutter before your hand met plastic. Grabbing the bag and pulling it out, you gasped loudly at what was in your hands.

Unfortunately, this gasp awakened your once-sleeping boyfriend.

Staring at the writing on the bag, your slow breaths turned into frantic ones as you stood up off the couch, both the emetic and drug in your hands.

As Muichiro finally came to terms with what was happening, his eyes dimmed as he averted his gaze like an ashamed child. His body language told you everything.

You stared at the bag, disappointment evident on your face as you shook your head. "Who knows?"

"Ms. Kanroji and my makeup artist." He responded almost instantly, a hint of resignation in his voice. "I didn't want anyone to know."

An awkward silence remained in the air as you sat down next to him again, setting the items in your hands on the table next to you and farthest from Muichiro.

His phone chimed. A message from his driver.

--

You sat quietly on his bed as you stared at the two things in your hands. Amphetamines and emetics. Alright.

Muichiro's stillness could've easily been compared to that of a statue, his shame wavering over him like a bird circling it's prey. All you could do was stare at him and the pills.

The words you'd been trying to say this entire time finally passed your lips.

"Do you want to talk about it, Muichiro?" You asked, your voice as kind as you could make it.

Tears stung his eyes as he blinked back up at you. His vision grew blurry as he attempted to blink away the evidence of his weakness. "I don't know. Mr. Imamura told me that if I tell anyone, they'll all be jealous."

Your eyes widened at this for only a moment. "That isn't true, Muichiro. Do you know what you have right now?"

"I'm losing weight. I'm healthier than I've ever been."

"No, you're the worst you've ever been." You corrected, before turning him towards the body-length mirror in his room. "Tell me what you see."

He hated how his reflection was never the same person. There'd always be something wrong with him. "I see someone who won't pay the bills."

A sigh passed your lips, before you grabbed his wrist and held it. His long, baggy sleeves dangled loosely down his now exposed arm. Holding it up so he could see, you wrapped only your thumb and pointer finger around it. "It goes all the way around."

Muichiro refused to believe this, however. "You're playing tricks on me, Y/N. Stop it."

"No, I'm not." You frowned. "You're pale, far too skinny, and way too light. It was too easy to carry you."

Staring at himself in the mirror once more, his eyes dulled. "No. I still have a long way to go."

You stood up off the bed as he followed behind you, both of you in view of the mirror and staring at yourselves.

"You could die."

"No, I can't." Pulling at his cheeks and the skin under his chin, he grit his teeth. "If anything, I'd rather die than look like this."

"Your reflection isn't right, then." You reached into your school bag, locating your makeup pouch and pulling out a compact mirror. "Maybe try a smaller one? I'm not exactly sure how this works."

Muichiro rolled his eyes and opened the compact mirror as you stood next to him. He stood impatiently, one foot tapping the floor as he put all his weight on the idle one. His pale hand rested on his hip as the other held the mirror up to his face.

And that's when he saw it. It wasn't a permanent thing, no, rather it was a flicker of the truth.

Who he used to be, and who he is now.

The reflection seemed to revert after a moment, as he restrained to pick at the flaws he saw. But, this time was slightly different.

"I don't actually look like this, do I?"

His voice was so small, even a mouse could probably miss it. You nodded sorrowfully.

A deep anger roared within Muichiro as his attention turned towards the larger mirror in front of him, his face forming into a snarl as he found himself balling up his right fist.

"No, no. You're all lying! Filthy liars!"

"Muichiro, listen to me please--"

"I don't even know who isn't a liar at this point!"

"Muichiro--"

"Just shut up already!"

Bringing his fist down onto the mirror, he watched it shatter into hundreds of pieces and fall to the floor. A twisted satisfaction flowed through him at each shard on the once-clean carpet.

You gasped in shock as small splatters of blood coated some of the shards, watching the angry heaves in Muichiro's chest as he stared down at each piece.

"Muichiro..." You sighed, taking a piece into your hand.

"It's clear you need help."

As your hand with the shard fell limp, the black-haired male finally caught a glimpse of himself. Dull and thinner hair, a pale and colorless face with skin that nearly clung to bone, and the horrible reminder on his hands of what he'd done.

The satisfaction and anger washed over almost immediately as he snatched it from you.

And you let him stare at himself in horror.

His arms fell limp as he fell to his knees, his clothed legs hitting the shards. Taking a few deep breaths, he sighed loudly--

-- before letting out a bloodcurdling scream.

Tears formed in his eyes as he screamed his head off, tossing the shard to the side.

You could only bring yourself to hug him tightly and ignore the following tears that stained your shirt, gently patting his back.

Yuichiro came rushing into the room, gasping at the sight before him. "What happened?!"

"I'm so sick of it!" Muichiro cried, loud sobs in between his words as he clutched the back of your shirt tightly. "I hate vomiting! I hate not eating! Why can't I stop?!"

As he continued to cry at the loss of who he once was, all you could do was rub gentle circles on his back using your hand.

Yuichiro sat down next to his brother and pushed the shards to the side, placing a kind hand on the younger twin's shoulder.

His old, distorted self-image had been destroyed.

"It all started when I signed the contract. I thought he was a great guy."

Muichiro and Yuichiro handed the clipboard back to the older male in unison, smiling and giggling to each other with a child-like innocence none could imagine.

"We'd laugh..."

Masaru would tell jokes, making the twins burst into tears of laughter as they tried their hardest to hold their poses.

"Until he confronted me."

"Muichiro," Masaru began, "you know I appreciate you, right?"

"Yeah...?" An innocent tilt of the head from the youngest twin.

"He told me that I was unhealthy, and that I needed to lose weight quickly."

A bottle.

Muichiro shook it in his hands playfully, listening to the rattling of the contents as he shook a tune.

Masaru grabbed his hand and stopped him from doing so. "Just take it after you eat, alright?"

"Three meals turned into two, two turned into one, and then..."

Mr. Imamura had slapped him for the first time. "Tokito."

He gasped, cradling his hurt cheek as he looked up at his manager. "Why?..."

"Slaps turned into that ruler thing you saw."

"Stop it, please!"

Another crack.

"And the diets got worse and worse..."

Mr. Imamura scowled. "Nine hundred."

Muichiro's mouth gaped in surprise at the request, his hands falling to his sides as he stared at his manager in bewilderment.

"N-nine hundred?..." He stammered.

"And now I'm currently at eight hundred. I went from vomiting..."

Tears streamed down his face as he desperately held onto the counter, unable to breathe.

"To eating everything I could..."

Dying is better than this. Pulling the food to his mouth, he nearly passed out just from the sheer volume of food he ate.

"To vomiting it all out again."

Make it stop, please. He'd been vomiting for an hour.

"Why?..."

"He told me that I'd be successful if I did so. If I don't serve a purpose to society, then what good am I?"

"You're not a worker drone, kelphead—"

"But I am." Muichiro averted his gaze. "That contract is the reason why we're no longer in a shitty area. I have the opportunity to be a functioning person, so I have no choice."

Yuichiro's stifled sobs broke through the hand he'd placed over his mouth as he stared at the small white pills in the bag.

"Why don't you just stop worrying about what society thinks of you for once?" You asked.

He looked towards you, turning his head as he fidgeted with a shard of the mirror in his hands. "Do you know what our job is? It's to attract. My job requires me to worry about what other people think of me. So, when people start making comments on my body and..."

The younger twin swallowed a lump in his throat. "... and saying bad things about how I look, it's my job to work to get rid of them. Doesn't make it any better that I couldn't even see how I really looked like for the longest time."

His head rested in your lap, the rest of his body laying on the bed. You gently combed your hands through the black and mint locks and watched the strands fall onto your fingers.

A soft exhale passed your lips as you finally looked down at him. "Well, are you proud of who you are now?"

Mint eyes flickered to the shard of the mirror in his hands.

"No. I want him dead."

~

ms kanroji :)

hey muichiro! could you please come in tmrw hahaaa
its a new photoshoot idea i had an idea for
mr imamura doesnt know what it is but i have a feeling he'll LOVE it. not like he can stop me anyway i forged his signature on a collaboration contract
you didnt read that.

ok ms kanroji :)

you can call me mitsuri, if you want?
y/n calls me mitsuri (◔◡◔)

ok mitsuri
i'll show up tmr

~

"Possibly one of the worst cases of malnutrition I've ever seen. Anemia as well." The doctor pulled the glasses off his face to look at Muichiro. "How are you alive right now?"

He shrugged, the hospital gown moving along with each kick of his dangling legs. "I don't know..."

"I have several things on your little... treatment list." Holding out the clipboard to him, Muichiro's perplexed face faded into disappointment. "We're gonna start with therapy and help you with the withdrawal from amphetamines, as well as the disposal of any emetics from your diet. We'll ease into healthy eating habits."

"But...?"

"No more vigorous workouts for now, until we can stabilize your eating." He tapped the pen to the bottom of the paper, words written in black displayed. "We can also prescribe you some antidepressants, considering the fact that you also displayed some purging behaviors."

"Aren't those like the amphetamines?"

"Not the ones I'm giving you. Fluoxetine is a well-known selective serotinin reuptake inhibitor, and overdosing on them is less likely to be serious."

You held his hand as he watched in horror at the pills crashing down onto the table.

"No!"

He yelped, hugging your arm.

Your heart hurt.

But he'd been hurting for so long, and you couldn't notice.

"Muichiro, you're here!" Mitsuri cheered. "I have your outfit in the dressing room, okay?!"

Muichiro nodded, waving to you before silently heading into the room.

"Do you think he'll like it, Mitsuri?" You were unsure, if anything, frightened. Hardworking employees set the scene you'd pictured whilst you fidgeted with your hands in your lap.

The pink-haired female nodded, winking and giving you a thumbs up. "I think he'll love it."

"Get this angle." You whispered.

The scene you had set was mainly monochrome. White walls and flooring. Mitsuri was at first confused by you insisting on this setting, until she realized where you were going with it.

A large, shattered mirror hanging on the back wall.

Muichiro's eyes widened in shock at your choice, but not a single protest was heard from him in regards to it.

He wore a single white, ribbed tank and jeans.

"Where are you going with this, Y/N?" Mitsuri had asked. "No makeup or anything?"

And you replied, "I wanna show off everything."

"Even the ugly things."

A broken shard squished between his index and middle finger, he held it over his eye as he stared at the camera blankly. His free hand rested on his hip as his left leg crossed behind his right.

Seeing your vision come to life before your eyes brought you a joy that you couldn't describe.

~

KNYGram

tokitosbestfanpage
ok but did u guys see muichiro's newest shoot im literally sobbing
#freethetokitos

35k likes
22k comments

chichiharuuuu
ITS THE WAY HOW WE COULD LITERALLY SEE HIS SPINE???

iheartnextup
guys im genuinely worried for him hes so skinny its not even funny

txyasbabe
the mirrors literally which genius made this

kaitosnumone
guys his wrists did u see the redness and bruises that is literally not okay

yuichirosleftarm
no cs guys he is clearly not in the right space

~

DSNEWS

Imamura Masaru under fire after newest controversial photoshoot regarding the Tokitos.

Imamura Masaru, known worldwide for his success and good looks at his age, is currently facing backlash for Tokito Muichiro's newest photoshoot.

The shoot was not sponsored at all by any companies, rather it was done to raise funds for a charity for eating disorders in children. The person who orchestrated this shoot seems to be Kanroji Mitsuri, however, she has stated that she only organized the thing: someone else had done the planning.

This anonymous person had put the young model in clothes displaying the bruises found on his arms as well as his shocking figure. The general public found this incredibly disturbing and has fled to the internet to send hate to his manager regarding it.

Kanroji Mitsuri's KNY account is now on the rise with followers, her fans praising her for the shoot. But she still is still stating that she only funded it.

If Kanroji wasn't the mastermind behind this shoot, then who was?

A formal lawsuit has been filed against Imamura Masaru regarding the wellbeing of his workers.

~

a/n: i hope this chapter gave u guys just a bit of closure and satisfaction! but another storm is coming lmaooo.

song of the chapter is UDNTHAVE2KNOW by marluxiam

first fball game was actually pretty fun but im sore ASFFFFF

STAT SAFE!! DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!! ILYSMMM

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

156K 5.9K 41
โบโ—Ÿkny x reader crackfic แฐ modern au . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ . . . โ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ! ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ!โž โ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
1.3K 58 12
- This story is placed in America in Present Time. It is a Muichiro Tokito x Fem Reader for all the fans out there. BTW, this is my FIRST book, so f...
122K 3.1K 52
โษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แดษช๊œฑแดษด แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สŸษชแด˜๊œฑแด›ษชแด„แด‹.โž - แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„/แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ ๊œฐษชแด„ - ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด - แด‹ษดส แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส แด€แดœ แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด ษช๊œฑ...
3.3K 65 25
"๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" - โ - โ€ - โ - โ€ - โ - โ€ - This is my first completed fanfic and yeah it will be cr...