You're my Sunny Bunny (Sun Wu...

By Koro_Sensei657

TW:Mentions of cannibalism, actual cannibalism, blood, animal(?) abuse, physical violence, laboratory violenc... More

No.1 That was Odd
No.2 Work hours
No.3 High up
No 4. Far away
No.5 Alive, well sort of
No.6 Everything will be Okay
No.7 Bond
No.8 Training
No.9 Just...hang out
No.11 It's Soft
No.12 The Fireworks
No.13 Secrets Crawl Out
No.14 Bad News
No.15 Plan of Action
No.16 Captured
No. 17 Teamed up
No.18 Strike
No.19 Spread out
No.20 Like a Horror movie
No.21 I Really Do
No.22 Journey to the West
No.23 The Truth
No.24 Got out of There
No.25 Freedom (Finale)

No.10 Can't Stop Dancing

79 1 1
By Koro_Sensei657

Two days pass, they were quite awkward. They were like little kids being forced to interact with each other, which I guess you could say technically were. It's getting more difficult to hold back her urges each night. Staple laid on the couch with a tired expression, Wukong sat on his cloud eating Peach chip (Like always).

Staple let out a long sigh "Is it just me or is it getting kinda muggy?" Staple asked slightly lifting up her head, Wukong looked at her and shrugged "We both are wearing long sleeves" he mentioned. Staple looked at her blue sweater, "....I'm not taking my sweater off" she said mostly to herself as she laid her head back down.

Wukong sat up and stretched widely, he let out a long sigh "It feels late in the afternoon" he randomly said, Staple hummed "Heh, what time is it exactly?" Staple asked half joking as she believed she wasn't gonna get an answer to that question.

Wukong hummed "Hm, let me check.." Staple quickly lifted her head, confused "Hey Alexa!" he shouted. Staples jaw dropped "What time is it?" he asked loudly. There was a ding and the Alexa voice echoed "It is currently 3:19 PM" Wukong nodded at the answer and looked at Staple who had the face of a jaw dropped cat.

"What?" he asked, Staple was just flabbergasted "YOU HAVE AN ALEXA?!?!" she shouted, Wukong smiled and slightly chuckled "Yeah" Staple moved to the other side of the couch and was now face to face with Wukong "Since when?!" she shouted.

Wukong was caught off guard by Staples sudden approach that his face was a little pink like before "Uh hehe, not that long ago actually. MK is teaching me how to use modern technology" he explained, Staple slightly nodded "That... actually makes sense. Cause you're like thousand something years old, right?" Wukong nodded for conformation.

"Yeah, you wouldn't have that knowledge. Kinda have that boomer energy" Staple said, mostly to herself. Wukong was confused at her choice of words. But then Staple had a big smile and her eyes sparkled "But if I had known earlier I would have jammed out to some good ol music sooner" she said, excited at the idea.

Wukong smiled warmly at her "You're welcome to do that if you want" he allowed with a soft voice. Staple looked at him surprised "You-, Really?" she asked in a slightly high pitch. Wukong chuckled at her high pitch and nodded "Yeah, I'm not gonna stop you from having fun while you're recovering her, right?" he slightly smirked.

Staple gave a fangy smile and stood up from the couch "If that's the case..." she then suddenly grabbed Wukongs hands and pulled him off his cloud to stand up "You gotta join me!" she spoke in a slight demand, Wukong was so surprised by her pull that the red on his face was very visible.

"Oh? You sure you don't wanna do that alone?" he asked, now appearing to be nervous. Staple gave a sly "heh" and smirked at him "Nah, it's more fun when you have company" she then winked twice, Wukong slightly laughed at her familiar words "You got me there"

He moved to stand next to her "Well then, play whatever you want" he said. Staple happily grinned "ALEXA! PLAY CAN'T STOP DANCIN" Staple shouted excitedly, the machine dinged "Now playing Can't Stop Dancin' by Becky G" The voice echoed. Then the music began to play.

It was slow at first but then the beat dropped, Staple slowly moved to the motion of the melody. Wukong just smiled watching her, Staple sang along with the song. When the music started to kick in Staple once again grabbed Wukongs hands and spun the both of them around, Wukong could see the delight in Staples face. It caused him to be in delight as well.

...

Macaque rushed through the city at night, being chased the dragon girl known as Reb, he slipped into and an alleyway and saw her fly by. He sighed in relief "Finally. Now I need to get out of here before she finds me again" he said to himself in a panic.

He was about to fall into his shadow portal but he was then suddenly grabbed by the throat and pinned against the wall "You really ticked me off. First flirting with FF and not telling where Staple is?" she growled in rage. Macaque struggled to escape her harsh grip but stopped when Reb held her sharp claws up his face "Now, you are gonna tell me where she is or I will tear you into ribbons" she threatened menacingly.

Macaque panicked "Okay Okay, Fine! She's with Wukong in Flower Fruit Mountain! Happy?!" he frantically answered. Reb grunted a sigh and released Macaque, to which he gasped for air and breathed heavily. Reb stepped back "Why didn't you just say that in the first place?" she yelled.

Macaque opened his mouth to answer but Reb held up her hand informing him to not speak "Don't say anything. I need to tell the others about this" and she flew away. Macaque watched her and rubbed where she held him harshly, he sighed "This should end well" he said with slight sarcasm.

...

In the night, Staple tossed and turned in her sleep, her face giving an expression of fear. She would see people holding her down, her desperately reaching out for helping when no one would. She felt a sharp blade slice against her skin, She screamed out in agony. She then heard a voice echo her name "Staple! Staple!"

The vision before her turned dark "Staple!!" she shot her eyes open and saw Wukong in front of her holding her shoulders with a face of fear and concern, "Wah!" she breathed heavily.

"Wukong?" She blurts out, confused and scared "Are you okay Staple? You were screaming in your sleep" he explained as he moved his hands from her shoulders to the sides of her arms and slightly rubbed them "I-..." Staple rubbed her eye and felt tear had formed there.

She wiped it away "I'm okay. I just had a nightmare is all" she answered in a shaken voice. Wukong gave a saddened expression noticing her trembling state "I assume it was pretty bad" he said softly. Staple only nodded as a response.

Wukong sat beside her "You wanna talk about it?" he asked. Staple teared up remembering the nightmare, she used her sleeve to wipe the tears off "No..... I don't" she said, choked up. Wukong rubbed her back "Alright, I understand" he reassured.

Staple took a shaky breath to calm herself down, "Mind the horns" she suddenly said. "Huh?" Staple then suddenly rested her head on his shoulder, Wukong tensed up for a bit surprised by the sudden contact.

He looked in many directions, unknown of what to do. Then he got an idea "Hey, I think I know something that might help feel better" he said, Staple lifted her head to look at him "Do you?" she asked, Wukong nodded "It helps me when bad memories come back to me" he said as a memory of an ark that involved a missing eye came back to him (Sorry not sorry)

He took her hand and she stood up, they walked outside and Wukong summoned his cloud. The cloud seemed bigger than normal they both sat on the cloud and went up to the sky, once they were high in the sky Wukong laid down. Staple looked at him curiously, he smiles at her "Lay down" he said.

She did so and looked up to see the starry sky, she was a little amazed "Wow" she uttered out. Wukong slightly chuckled at her reaction "Pretty night tonight" he said, Staple nodded in agreement "Yeah, it really is" her eyes then sparkled when she found a constellation, she pointed to it "Oh! Look, there's Lepus" she called out.

Wukong looked at where she pointed "Heh, yeah! Isn't that the bunny constellation?" he asked with a smirk, Staple chuckled "Yeah, the moon bunny. I might have SOME connection to the moon, Since I have a marking shaped like a moon on my neck" she spoke.

Wukong looked at her "You have that?" he asked, Staple nodded with a hum. Wukong chuckled and looked up at the sky again "You become more fascinating each day" he said in a strangely soft tone. Staple tensed up when he said that, she turned her head to look at him. She didn't know how to respond to that, it then suddenly felt like her heart skipped a beat. She looked back at the sky and cleared her throat "Th-Thanks, I guess"

A few minutes pass, Wukong kept his eyes locked onto the sky "Staple, how are you-... oh?" When he looked at Staple he saw that she was now sleeping peacefully, her chest rising and falling from breathing softly. Wukong smiled in awe "Goodnight Staple" he spoke softly. He moved to lay on his side and began to fall asleep as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 320 5
Reader is female for this one !! I made this because of my newfound obsession with LMK (Lego Monkie Kid, go watch it if you haven't, I recommend!) an...
5.9K 124 9
(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who participated in the war against demons...
3.9K 87 13
𝐋𝐌𝐊 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ೃ༄ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞...
3.8K 52 20
A Monkie Kid fanfic! -- 500 [or, something like that] years ago, back when Sun Wukong was hardly anything more than a laughingstock, The Six-Eared Ma...