SKYFALL ; MILEVEN AU

Por rndlie

" ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Œ๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” " " ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐’‡๐’‚๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

INTRODUCTION.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.

EPILOGUE.

162 7 6
Por rndlie

8 YEARS LATER

"mike?" el knocked on the bedroom door. "can i talk with you? oh, sorry, are you not free?"

he looked up from his laptop, his legs spread in front of him on the bed as he worked. smiling, he shook his head. "no, devil, i'm free come here,"

she walked into their shared room, still in the same house that el and dante used to live in but since there were enough space and privacy, mike decided to move in after they had gotten married.

yes, married.

he proposed five years after they had officially gotten together and yet, nothing changed.

it was still like they were dating.

perhaps they were already living the married life.

sitting on the bed, she scooted closer and crossed her legs. "you know... about..." she inhaled a deep breath. "i don't want to try,"

his brows dipped into a frown. "try?"

"with my... eggs. that's a really funny word," she tried to laugh but then stumbled over her words again when she grew nervous. "i— we only have two chances because of me and it might not even work! i can't bear the fact knowing it'll be my fault we will never ever have children because of it,"

he reached out to hold her hands, seeing her begin to tremble. "that's why we should try. to know. what if it does work, el?"

"i know, i know. i do want to try but i just— the disappointment, mike. i never ever want to fucking live through that. without ever knowing, i can pretend there's hope. after they tell me that both didn't work, it's over. it'll be over,"

he instantly tucked her into his chest when she began to silently cry, her emotions exploding all over his shirt. "so you do want to try? you just never want to know what happens?"

"i don't fucking know, mike. i want to have kids with you! but if it doesn't work... then what?" her voice cracked. "i just can't— im not strong enough to ever know, mike. im so sorry," she sobbed louder, rubbing her eyes with her fists as he instantly caught onto her hands to stop her.

"el, it's okay. as long as i have you... it'll be okay,"

"i just wish i could find out before i even tried. i don't think i'll ever want to take this gamble...."

he bent, kissing her forehead delicately. "i understand, little devil. of course i do,"

"and— and you're not mad?"

his face softened and he tipped her chin up with his fingers. "el, when will you know that all i need is you? i'll never ever fucking be mad at you. i love you, okay?"

she nodded slowly. "i'm so sorry, i love you too." she gave his lips a gentle kiss. "maybe we can adopt. to help little children in need. not a baby though, they always get adopted. maybe some older children."

"we can go see. maybe one will choose us instead,"

her eyes twinkled and she nodded repeatedly. "maybe! like how i chose dante! oh... maybe he chose me. i dunno... he always said he saw his sister when he chose to help me..."

he chuckled and kissed her again. "we'll see, el. we'll never know what the future holds,"

"that's true," she murmured and held onto him tighter. "i love how you just understand me, mike. you're my forever friend,"

then she lifted her head. "don't tell dante that. he thinks he's my best friend,"

"brothers can't be your friend,"

her gaze narrowed. "and my husband can? you make no sense, wheeler," she stood up from the bed with a grin and walked out, gasping when she saw boo-boo rolling about. "my sweet angel boo!"

his grin was never ending when he watched her, seeing how her emotions were better when she was near her pet.

el jolted away, gasping as she turned from side to side. "baby— it's the baby," she slapped mike awake by the face and stood up from her bed, grabbing her cardigan instantly.

"huh— el?" he began to stir awake as she rushed out of the room. "it's the baby, mike! no, or is it autumn! she's been having nightmares— mike, i swear to fucking god, if you don't get your ass up right now, i'll beat you up,"

"i'm up! i'm up! sorry!" he raced out of bed. "that sounds like autumn."

"i'll check on the baby then. zahra hasn't been eating," el murmured, rushing to the nursery and walked in, instantly hearing sharp cries before turning on the light of the crib mobile. "oh, my sweet sweet zahra, what's going on?" she picked up the six month old and held her close to her chest.

she never knew she would hold her own child in her hands.

it was the best birthday surprise ever.

mike had secretly went to take a chance, knowing deep in his heart, it would work.

and it did.

so through a surrogate, they had a baby girl. after years, they had their own baby.

zahra finally calmed down and nuzzled into el's chest, gently smiling at the warmth radiating from el's arms.

her smile never stopped widening and el gave her a gentle kiss before taking her out of the room to find mike.

"mike? i'm going to kill you," she whisper shouted as he gave a look. "watch your tone, my devil," he couldn't help but smile in amusement as she entered autumns room.

"you okay?" el asked as mike gave a grin. "not you," she gently slugged his arm and turned to their six year old on the small bed.

they adopted her three years ago, when she was just a toddler abandoned outside the shelter.

but autumn chose them. ran straight into el's arms after their first visit.

"you go change zah, i'm done with the stinky poop," el handed the infant to mike and his eyes rolled dramatically but with a smile. "autumn wanted to ask you something,"

el looked down, scooting onto the bed with a smile as autumn crawled closer. "what's up, my sweet dolly?"

"there's... there's a monster in the closet! daddy says you'll check it for me,"

"baby, there's no such thing as monsters. all the evil is removed in this house! i promise you,"

"no— but— i heard sounds! please check," she whispered and gently shook el's arm who nodded and stood up, walking to the closet to slide the door open.

a shriek left autumns lips when something jumped out and el bursted out into a giggle. "boo-boo," el chuckled and opened her arms when he climbed onto her.

el did everything in her power to research on how to properly take care of boo-boo, knowing raccoons could live a lot longer with proper care.

"oh..." autumn whispered and el chuckled, dropping boo on the bed. "it's just boo-boo, baby girl. nothing scary,"

autumn hugged boo-boo close and giggled. "i'm gonna sleep with boo tonight then,"

"oh yeah?" el chuckled and autumn gave a stern nod. "yes, mommy! i'll sleep with all the rotties too!"

"no, darling. they're too big now. they might as well crush you,"

"that's not fair!"

"sorry, baby, but it's true. you can play with them tomorrow though,"

autumn whined, hiding her face away into boo-boo's fur and el bent to kiss her cheek. "i love you, but your bed is just too small. maybe soon when we get you a bigger bed,"

that made her smile and lean up for a proper kiss from her mom. "night, mommy. thank you for checking the monsters,"

el leaned in to whisper. "you gonna tell your dad that there was a monster next time and then i'm gonna scare him,"

autumn let out a loud giggle, nodding along before laying back down.

"time for bed, night night," el gently brushed her hair through her fingers and blew a kiss before turning off the night lamp, walking out of the room.

"guess what?" mike walked up to her, hands empty which meant he had put zahra back down.

"dante told autumn there were boogies in the closet? i assumed," el gave a nod and shoved past him. "i'm going to—"

"kill him? he can't stop laughing right now," mike held her back but el shook him off.

el stepped downstairs to the foyer, walking down the hall to find dante in the kitchen. "you scared her, dante. you're a bad uncle,"

he continued a chuckle. "she's so adorable believing in an evil boogie. did you help her check?"

"yes, and boo came out!"

he threw his head back and bursted out into laughter. "that's hilarious!"

"dante, i'm serious! it's too mean!" she exclaimed, stomping a feet. "you need to be a good uncle. the fun uncle,"

"she pranked me last time, i just got her back,"

el's head shook with a giant sigh. "i don't know if i should be glad or upset i didn't actually grow up with you, dante,"

"eleanor," mike teased as he walked up from behind. "they're not gonna stop. it's pretty funny,"

"mike, she was scared."

"she was just giggling when i told her goodnight,"

el stayed silent before turning to dante. "she will get you back, dante. need to watch your back after the snake in your shoe,"

dante practically shivered. "don't remind me," he groaned. "i felt it under my feet,"

"at least it didn't bite you!" el chirped with a wide smile before turning to mike.

he pulled her to her chest before he murmured by her ear. "boo won't sleep in her bed again."

she pouted. "but they're adorable,"

his head shook but he kissed her temple which she melted into instantly.

dante groaned with a dramatic eye roll. "ugh,"

el stuck her tongue out at him and giggled before reaching out to tap his head, turning back to mike to hold his hand before they headed back up to bed.

"el," mike tapped her from behind as she hummed and turned, gently tickling zahra's chin.

el blew a raspberry on her daughters cheek and gave mike the widest smile. seeing his expression, her smile dropped. "what? what's wrong?"

"your daughter—"

"our daughter," she corrected.

"—put a trap in our room."

el's eyes narrowed in confusion before she bursted out in laughter. "that's it?"

he gave a look. "not that's it! i was actually, physically, trapped, el. you need to talk to her. this prank stuff has gone too far,"

"wait— wait, was is like a rat trap? or was it like deadly or—"

"a cage banged down on my leg. what the fuck do you think, devil?"

she continued to giggle, passing their tiny baby to him before reaching to kiss his cheek.

"and get dante to talk to her too. he's not a fun uncle,"

"he says he's a funcle,"

"well, he's not. i'm concerned for her, el,"

el waved a hand. "she's fine! she's—" she stopped and tapped her chin. "i should talk to her. that's how i started off..."

he cupped her cheek with one hand as his face softened. "el, i'm not worrying about that. just..."

"it has gone a little too far," she gave a nod. "feed zah and i'll be back,"

he pressed a kiss to her lips. "i love you, el."

smiling from ear to ear, she gave a wave and made her way to dante's office. knocking on the door, she entered and saw him working by his desk. "you need to go talk to autumn with me,"

he let out a snicker. "what? why?"

she walked in closer. "because she made a mediocre booby trap on us. mike got his leg stuck, blah blah. you started this prank thing with her, you're gonna end it,"

"i never started it!"

she gave a narrowed gaze and turned to the side. "damy! there you are!"

dante instantly turned in concern, looking to her right and then her. "what?"

she turned back to him and then giggled. "just kidding. go talk to her with me,"

he stood up, circling his desk before pointing a finger. "don't scare me like that, el,"

she smiled innocently. "like what?" she blinked, turning on her heel before heading upstairs to find her eldest.

"autumn, baby," el called to her, heading to her room before knocking on the white door and entering. "may we come in?"

just as she stepped in, she heard a click and she ducked to the side, a bucket of cold water landing on dante behind her.

"what. the. literal. fuck."

el bursted out into a loud giggle before she cleared her throat, straightening up.

turning to autumn, she pointed a finger. "autumn, that is bad,"

"THATS IT!?" dante exclaimed, shaking some water off. "autumn, this has gone too far,"

"hey, don't yell. you didn't even wanna come yell. go dry off first,"

"el—" he let out a groan and walked off. "i'm not being the fun uncle anymore!"

turning to a smiling autumn, el went to sit down by the bed next to her. "autumn, you can't do these pranks anymore. you know you could've seriously hurt daddy?"

"but it was funny. it makes uncle dante laugh,"

"ignore your funcle. that's bad. it has gone way too far, sweetheart. sometimes a prank is supposed to be funny, it shouldn't be harmful."

"daddy got hurt? hurt bad?" autumn whispered sadly with a frown forming. "i'm sorry... i... please don't be mad..."

"nono!" el reached forward and hugged her. "i'm not mad, i swear! i love your little mischievous side. but, it just has gotten a little too far, that's all, baby. you can do little pranks like tape on the wall or um... a prank call or... whatever it is, just no hurting people. especially not your daddy or your uncle,"

"funcle,"

el began to grin before she kissed her forehead. "that's right. i love you,"

autumn turned and wrapped her hands tightly around el's body. "but i have one last prank first,"

"what's that?"

"jello bit me and i bleed out,"

el pulled back with a huge conferenced look. "what!? no!" her voice died down. "i've done something similar and your dad called the police, fire department and more. let's not test that,"

autumn let out a quiet laugh and nodded, giving her mom's cheek a kiss. "i am sorry, mommy. i just thought it would be fun."

"that's okay. you can have fun just not hurt people, okay?"

autumn gave a stern nod just as dante walked back in with a changed shirt and pants. "autumn, this is bad,"

"yes, i know. but i did win,"

his eyes rolled. "fine, you win,"  he came over and ruffled her hair. "no more snakes in shoes, stray rabbits in my clothes. prank war over, yes?"

she nodded with a soft smile.

el went to tap her button nose. "okay, now go apologise to your dad, please,"

autumn hopped off the bed, giving dante a large hug before walking out to find mike, finding him eavesdropping outside with a curios zahra in hand, her big brows eyes staring up at mike with adoration.

babbles escaped her, trying to reach up to grab mikes face as he leaned down to allow her to attempt to grab his nose.

"daddy?" autumn whispered as mike straightened up, surprised by how autumn had spotted him. "ye— sorry— yes?"

"i'm sorry about the prank, daddy. i won't do it again. just silly pranks like mommy said,"

he looked at her with a look. "your mommy's so called silly pranks are bat shit crazy— excuse my language, my sweetheart— but it's true,"

autumn let out a tiny smirk, holding back giggles. "i know," she stepped forward and hugged him tightly with an exhale. "i love you so much,"

he bent, zahra babbling to also hug autumn. well, attempt to.

kissing autumn on the top of her head, mike held her tightly. "i love you too, my troublemaker. always."

she reached up, taking zahra from his arms before giving her baby sister the biggest kiss, a loud giggle like babble escaping the baby from the touch, her legs kicking and arms stretching for more.

"can i take the dogs on a walk?"

"yes, but stay close. no more than this street," mike told her and she gave a solid nod, another sloppy kiss to zahra's cheek before handing her back, running off to collect the leashes.

"BOO! COME WALK WITH US!" she shouted for the raccoon when she gathered the leash and picked boo-boo up with ease before walking downstairs to find the stroller for the raccoon.

something el had bought.

"where she hopping to?" el came out of the room and asked, a shirt in hand that she was folding, probably something of autumns.

"walking the dogs," mike answered, pulling her in by the waist with one hand to kiss her. "stop folding,"

her eyebrow raised and a mischievous smile took over before she nodded her head at the curious baby. "put her down first,"

a smirk formed and he headed off as she put the folded shirt away in autumns closet then proceeded to their room.

when he arrived, he found her laying on the bed, phone in hand with her oversized shirt riding up to show the boxer briefs she had underneath.

shutting the door behind him, he inched closer to her and then crawled on the bed next to her. "little devil,"

she began to smile but her gaze never left her phone. "yes?"

he began to roll up her shirt but she slapped his hand away. "autumn can come back in any minute,"

"oh, please. she'd do everything to stay outside a little longer,"

she stayed silent for a moment. "and if she does? she's getting older, we need to be careful,"

"we'll be fine," he waved it off and she gave a look, watching as how his fingers began to trail up her side and into the waistband of her underwear.

her breath hitched when his finger gently traced over her hipbone, pulling down her underwear slowly.

"and if she catches us? then what?"

"i locked the door. stop being so paranoid, el," he said gently and she gave a small cornered look. "i just... don't want her to... i don't know— i walked in on my mom once and it was scarring,"

"that won't happen because we will be careful," he whispered and she gave a nod from him reassurance. "okay,"

a grin began to form and he pulled her underwear away, throwing it aside. "c'mere," he grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her close, draping her legs over his shoulder as a laugh escaped her.

"mike—" she continued to laugh before she cut herself off with a moan.

her hand dove into his hair and grabbed onto his curls, tugging onto it which made his head tilt to the side.

he gave her clit a gentle peck, making her let out a soft breath as her head tilted back.

"does that feel good?" he whispered against her heat and she gave a weak nod. "y-yes... ah..." she let out short, tiny gasps, followed by her heavy breath.

her breath hitched when he worked his tongue around her and he felt her hands grab onto his hair tighter before she exploded over his tongue after minutes.

with a tired whine, she let her body go limp, her thighs still shaking and pulsing around him before she weakened and her thighs dropped.

he pulled back with the widest smirk, watching her lay tiredly on the bed, a small hum escaping her when she heard her phone ping and she instantly reached for it.

"who is it?" mike asked, gently rubbing her thighs with soft gentle strokes, smiling before he leaned down to kiss up her inner thigh.

"my therapist," she whispered, typing something on her phone as he stopped and pulled back, knowing it should be important.

"all good?" he asked, crawling upwards to sit up against the headboard next to her.

she gave a small nod and finished her sentence before she set her phone aside. "yeah, she's asking if i'm free tomorrow,"

his brows dipped in concern and so she reached out to hold his cheek. "i'm okay, i promise... it's just... you know. around that time, is all," she gave a gentle smile and a kiss to his lips for assurance.

he gave a small nod and checked the time. "i have a gift for you,"

her eyes twinkled. "for me?"

he grabbed her by the hips, moving her to straddle him as a surprised gasp escaped her.

"yes, for you, little devil," he grabbed her underwear and helped her put it back on quickly.

she began to grin and he held her below her ass with one arm as he stood, still having her on his hip at the front as he walked, fixing her shirt before he headed out of the room.

"where we going?" she whispered by his neck and he grinned, stroking her hair. "you'll see,"

her eyes gleamed and she smiled softly. "a bad dolly? evil dolly?"

he gently tapped her button nose. "my smart, devil. always a step ahead,"

a small inaudible gasp escaped her and she began to writhe in his arms. "where? where? we have to be quick! autumn will be back soon,"

he grinned. "as i said; we both know our daughter will do anything to stay outside for longer," he led her down to the basement, turning on the lights as she began to smile.

he placed her down on the ground when they arrived and she giggled excitingly. "they will be punished,"

he gave a gentle nod, walking to the table to hand her her favourite knife. "it's all yours, my love," he stepped forward to her. "he's been an extra evil one that had escaped the law easily with his connections. the girls he hurt didn't deserve a thing. make. him. pay."

her glare intensified and she inhaled a sharp breath. "no one escapes punishment,"

he turned her to face him and her entire face and body softened just from his light touch.

he tipped her chin up and leaned in till their noses touched. "happy anniversary, little devil. i love you,"

she smiled and gently touched his lips with hers. "happy anniversary, baby, i love my gift,"

he gave her another peck. "i'm glad you do,"

with a smile, she gently rubbed his forehead with hers and pulled back, her fingers trailing his before she stepped away with a smirk.

"the evils must be perished,"

THE END.

a/n: i know this was a pretty confusing story but i tried my best to explain it as well as i could!!

if there are any questions pls pls pls ask because i'd love to answer them!

my next book as mentioned will be called YOU'RE LOSING ME and i hope you guys will enjoy it <33

thank you so much for reading and i can't wait for you guys to read the next one!

see y'all!!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

267 3 23
โ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ? โž
12.2K 591 35
they were each other's light to the normal world in the dark road of recovery.
43.8K 644 12
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
63.1K 2.5K 22
friendships & feelings.