The indelible

De Natural_istic_pen

Purva Banerjee is a talented and well trained classical dancer and is a lovely person from inside and out... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter - 2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
Author's note.
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter-9
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter - 15
chapter-16
chapter - 17
chapter - 18
chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
chapter - 22
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter-27
Chapter -28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31

chapter - 19

68 8 0
De Natural_istic_pen

Viraansh's pov:-
---------------------

I was filled with anticipation until now. But the moment Mr. Datt told me that she is here and wanted to talk about my offer I was completely relaxed. I knew this would happen. She would say yes. After all the world is running for money.

In a few minutes she is gonna knock in here. *there was knock*.

"Isn't it quick??" Shitttt shitt!!!! What am I thinking?? I cleared my thoughts and then in my usual authoritative tone I said-
"Come in!"

“Good morning sir. She is here” said Mr.Datt. 

"Get her in"

I was looking at the door for minutes....hours ...... don't know..but in reality the second Mr.Datt moved a bit and inclined the more she was there. The one I was feeling oddly nervous to meet all the while from this morning.

“ It's nice meeting you again Mr. Viraansh Mishra ”.

“Pleasure meeting you too Ms. Purva Banerjee. Please have a seat. ”

The second I spoke her whole name she looked shocked. I know that she is probably shocked about how I got to know her whole name even before her telling it to me. But trust me folks I know more than this about her.

She took a seat across the table. And the first thing she asked me was as expected-

“How do you know my name?”

“Trust me Ms.Purva I know things about you that would rather declare me as your stalker. ”

“ And how in the actual hell you got that if not from me?”

“As a CEO of one of the most successful company I can assure you that I have my own trusted sources. ”

“ That's basically known as stalking as you've collected information on me without my permission ”

“Well I need to be careful before dealing with my clients or partners. So... You could say this as an occupational hazard. ”

“What do you know about me?? And about the studio I am really enraged you didn't bother to bring up my permission over there too”.

“Hmm.....you are a furious woman aren't you??”

“That depends on the way you approach me.”

“So for now let's talk about the studio shall we?”

The moment I asked that she changed her whole posture it's like she turned into a battle mode and she's more likely to kill right now than to have a diplomatic or any civil conversation with me right now. 

....I like that...wait whatt????? Well she is a ferocious little cat ain't it??

Let me rephrase the deal for you. The whole point is as Ms. Avani has said the studio will be handled by me and profits of her property would be reduced and she will have a contract based job here.. in return to that.....I need to gain something right??? So I want you to teach in the new dance institute that is being constructed in the memory of late Mr.Rudhwi Mishra my grand father.”

The moment I became silent and observed her expressions ...she was shocked. Two times in a row it is good to shock her and make her clueless of what is coming next. Her expressions are worth watching.

"You mean to say that I .....I mean you want me to teach classical dance in the new cultural arts program that is newly brought up by Mishra Industries???"

Ohhh goddd.....I wish I could bottle that expression up and enjoy whenever I want to. Her face has been void of any colour. It's pale and it's like she is being haunted by the fact of it.

“ Yes .I mean.. this is new project but it will be the most usefull project for me personally.
                   I want it to be the best. So I want to select the best team for it to be successful too. Every cultural art that is possible is included in it.
                 And the best teachers are selected from their profession and performance and even by checking their history. I think you are fit for the role of  Kuchipudi teacher in there.”

   If all this while her eyes were wide open them by hearing what I said right now I guess she would pluck them out by widening them more with shock. It's too hard not to smile at her innocent face.

    I guess she noticed my smile cause she composed herself again and started with her questions.

“But why would you want me to be a teacher over there??? In that reputed place??”

“As I already you the criterias to select a teacher who's best fit for it. I thought you are ...if not best you can be a good fit fir that role”

   she really is funny when she looks vexed up by my words. I like to bring that up in her. The side which would show how much she is effected by my words or actions.

You didn't even see me performing and you don't even know my history and skills . And not to forget there are many more professional classical dancers who would be a good fit for this role. Even more than me”.

“Well the studios are seperately arranged across the city for every single cultural art but as you were there in right place at right time. And not to mention you had a right problem at right time too .
                      If you think I didn't look at you performing on stage then you are mistaken. I am the CEO of this company and recently there was an event. My grandpa's 100th birth anniversary. I've seen you there.
                         After our first meet that evening I came to check the final cut to the event and was shocked to see you there but here we are.”

   My mom talked about her that evening. I thought she was appreciating her for her dance but no. They accidentally met and she liked her from closer distance too. I mean yeah she is beautiful and God damn itt....her HAIR..so long yet looks so elegant ... She is good to look at but not be with. She got a scissors like mouth it never  fails to cut others words.

I am sure you would have conditions to this right??”
                  she asked. So she knows how to cleverly negotiate before closing the deal.

“Yes. I do have them. Out of  total target the company would get 50% of it and you will get 50%. And by the 50% you know how much it is right. As a partner of mine you will be facilitated with transport and dropping at the end of the day. You will be having the whole studio to yourself.
                     I will be personally visiting to all of them randomly and if we are not satisfied with your performance there is no second chance to you. The profits are not to be divided and are not to even be taken. They are given to someone particularly.”

“To whom?”

“You don't need to know that. And you are given only this as you still didn't sign the deal ”

“If you don't mind can I ask you something??”   she looks unreadable. I can't quite put my finger on this expression on her face. It's like she is scanning for anymore Intel on my face.

Go on”   I give the answer to her.

“What really made you interested in these cultural activities??”

Shit. The. Hell.

To be honest I am not interested in them neither my father . It was my grandfather who was interested in all these cultural things. My mom proposed the idea as she respects our roots. Me and my dad were not ok to invest all these amounts of money and time on that idea.
                But out partners and clients will be increased. With this one thing we will attract more deals and business and we can even extend our branches in the cultural arts side of the business too.”

“So you are just bluffing others by saying you like them. Nd you are just attracting them. To be simple. Am I right??”

"Let's put it this way. I am doing business and instead of bluffing let's use a more user friendly word 'business tactics' to describe it. Are we ok now??”

“What made you think I would do partnership business with a person like you Mr.Viraansh Mishra??”

“I am sure the situation demands it. Your career and your golden opportunity and your friend's job as a contract based lawyer even starts with your deal ok sign itself Ms.Purva Banerjee”.

She is stunned. I know. I never miss an opportunity to grab what I want. Even by force or by killing the opposite one. That's my toxic trait even when as a child.

    I knew I did a good thing by linking her friend's contract with her's. Her friend's future and her's too are in my hands. I am a psycho and I like the word psycho. It brings me homely feeling. I did stalk her more than I need to. I am fucked but she is here and who cares about my fucked up brain?? When I get to see her like this helplessly at my mercy.

This is what people get for challenging me. The great fucked up guy. haha..

Fine I will do it but I need to know every thing about this plan you are not so interested in to start with.”

“Now that's more like you Ms.Purva. I appreciate that you are willing to come to terms with me now”

“Where do the excess money go? And who profits themselves with it?”

“That information is still confidential. Sign the contract you may read and know everything about this deal and the project we are on. Do not forget I can remove you if you seem to be lacking in any way ”

“I bet you to find a quality that is needed here which is lacking in me. I will myself walk away  if you get that”

Hmmm... challenging aren't you my little snickering cat?? I will see about that too but I am not gonna free you anytime soon.

Good that you are up for this deal and thanks for signing. Your friend's contract is already signed. Here take it”

   She looks like a ghost when wide eyed and pale with a shocking face. I am addicted to that now. I am a Maniac I knew it  and it's time I show it. I knew that she would sign it and that's the reason I confidently signed the 6months contract her friend proposed me. I guess figured out that I knew it all the while. Cause looking at her face it shows evidently.

"You kn-"

“Ahhaaa I knew it. Now it's time you know it too. Cause you wouldn't risk yours and your friend's future too right??”

That says you are really an asshole to do all this. How could someone stoop this low and still be the CEO?”

“That's nothing but business. You call it stooping low but I say it's taking no risks in the way of getting what ever you want”

“Asshole”.    Even though she whispered it to herself I knew she said it loud enough for me to hear it. I enjoy being the centre of her thoughts and attention and I am getting addicted to it right now.

“So... Ms.Purva why don't you tell me about YOURSELF more?? You know... we are working together now right??”

“Nothing much about me Mr.Viraansh Mishra. Except the fact that I hate you from the very core of my heart. ”

“Very great..!!!! I don't blame you for that cause I am sure even I reciprocate the same towards you”

“I'll the right honour for you too Mr.Mishra. See you again”

I just smile and wave and watch her walk away in that sassy way. She is gonn be my ruin some day.
          But I would never even complain if she is the one ruining me.

OHH GODD..!!! IT'S HER. IT'S DEFINITELY HER. MY RUIN.”

_________________________________________

Heyyy guyss...!!!!

             New chapter out and I guess by far the longest chapter by me 😅. I will soon get you an other chapter and please guys vote for my chapters and don't skip that vote if you are reading this story.

That would help a lot. Every vote matters and I posted a new reel on my Instagram account please check that out and support me guys. I still need a ton of help and support from you all please do follow my account (Natural.istic.pen)..

See y'all soon muahhh😘!!!

                                      Yours workophobic
                                       Author 🤍🤍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 129K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
4M 142K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
356K 22K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
3.3M 183K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...