๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต [๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๏ฟฝ...

By elvestoneanzelote1

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ... More

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š
โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
โ„๐•ช๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐”พ๐• 
๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
[Sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แดแดส€ส]
๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š
๐•€๐•”๐•™๐•š
[๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ.. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ]
โ„•๐•š๐•š ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐•’๐•”๐•™๐•š.
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ โ„๐• ๐•œ๐•ฆ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐”พ๐• 
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ช๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•Š๐•’๐•Ÿ (completed)
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ - ๐Ÿ™

๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ

1.8K 107 31
By elvestoneanzelote1

"𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺.. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯.."

---𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Save me ah!! "

"Stay back!! Stop!!"

"Stay back! I don't want to die!!!!!"

"Ahhh!!!"

As quick as lightning the two mans were beheaded as Others started fearing.

"Don't shoot or you may hit you alies" shouted one of the person.

As the screams were heard as one by one their head was beheaded/chomped away, bloods splattered around the floor

"It.. Wasn't just a rumour... It really exist.." Said someone as he stood frozen. "It really exist the work of that disastrous beast... The PORT MAFIA'S, WHITE REAPER!"

As slowly as it was one by one the silence felt over as the only sole leader stood frozen in fear and shock that everyone have just died.

"Everyone.. Is.. Dead?"

"Yes.. That's right" said the voice as the man to see the white hair male with black tip as he froze in horror.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh" as the white hair male crouch in pain as the girl beside her panick.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Kyouka-chan.. I stayed transformed for pretty long time.. So I'm abit worn out" muttered out the male as the blood splattered on the floor as the collar on his neck cause the blood making the girl worried.

"You should.. take it off"

"Its fine.. I have to get used.. To this method, without the pain from this collar I wouldn't be able to control the tiger's strength.... If the tiger went rampage even you can get hurt."

"But.... If only.." her eyes look at the ground as the male smile a bit.

"I know.. If, only y/n-sensei was here.." He let out a sighed as he glance ahead as he heard footsteps approach him.

"If, only.. He never left.." Muttered Kyouka as she clench her hand into a fist as Atsushi nod and slowly stand up to talk witht the black lizards group.

"He left.. But one day.. he will return.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n drinking tea while Enjoying the argument between Kunikida and Oda)

.
.
.

"Geez, Why would you take three hours talking to elderly people, you should know how to excuse yourself at some point like, l/n-san!" Said Kunikida as all of them stare at the h/c hair male who quietly eat and gave a dead stare "what?"

"See! That's how you end a conversation" said Kunikida as y/n blink twice and thrice and then walk and seat beside Jun'chiro. As Jun'chiro gave a confused stare yet make space for you to seat as Oda sat beside with Akutagawa.

"His face is to blank and he often seem annoyed" said Oda to Y/n who hummed in thought.

"Am I?" His eyes narrowed as Oda nod as another cup of tea arrived with Curry as they were concentrated on how Akutagawa was found by Oda and stuffs and all.

But suddenly Akutagawa almost kill Oda well, he did on those five seconds of Oda ability, who quickly reflect it off.

"What was that?" Exclaimed Kunikida in confusion and shock as Oda look unfrazed while you hummed in thought.

"Curry had to be spicy"

"Not that!"

"Kunikida, Hand" said Oda as Kunikida was confused in a blink on eyes Kunikida holds the curry with Akutagawa tries to attack Oda hands as you sat there with your shield on, with Jun'chiro basically hugging your arm as Naomi hugging Jun'chiro as Kunikida eventually sat near you quickly while holding the curry in alarmed and soon continue to talk I mean shout to stop while Oda avoiding Akutagawa attack which have no effect on your shield as you continue to drink tea finish the tea and glance at the waitress.

"Excuse me" You talked out trying to get the attention of the waitress as the noise of their shouts make your voice down as you kept down empty cup of tea with the three other cups.

As your eyes flickered onto the scene as your lock eyes with Oda.

"Oda"

He let out a sighed and quickly stopped Akutagawa who was taken a back yet, Sat down in silence as Kunikida was abit confused of what Akutagawa meant as he mention about his sister been taken away by the man in black.

*cough* you coughed out from your tea, which got spilled on the table by the sudden cough, As Akutagawa was about to say something more Oda quickly handed you water so did Kunikida and Jun'chiro as Naomi was also trying to reach out to you in worried.

"I'm fine, just choke on the tea" as you simply dismissed their cup of waters as Kunikida huffed abit annoyed.

"Becareful.. while drinking the tea might went to your wind pipe"

"Are you alright, l/n-san?"

"Do you need another cup of tea?"

"It would be better you don't drink now, you might get choke again"

As you dismissed their worriedness by simply gave a blank stare.

"There is no need, you continue on" you simply said Akutagawa who blinks and slowly nod a bit confused.

As the conversation continue as Naomi suggest to ask from 'the' person help which results them to be standing across the table where the greatest detective sat.

"Looking for someone? No way I don't feel like it" said the ravente while, a lollipop on his mouth.

"But Ranpo-san is there anything.. The rookie Akutagawa had been separated from his sister" Jun'chiro eyes flickered onto Yosano and Kenji who asked Tanizaki whom he meant. (I don't want to explain in detail)

As they were talking you already went to your office minding your own bussimess and took your stuff and just as you come out of the room, and about to walk away but you took notice of their stare and Akutagawa holding a card.

"Hmm? Is something you need?" You asked as Akutagawa was hesistant as he holds onto the card as he was eventually here to say to you about the requirements and what Ranpo mentioned.

"..The.. Card.."

"Hmm? You want me to stamp it?"

"Yes" he nod as you took the stamp from his hand and about to simply Stamp on the card.

"Wait! Wait! You can't just let him stamp your card without him knowing!!" Shouted Ranpo, As he huffed and stood beside you.

"And you Y/n-san! You can't just stamp it"

"Why not? / why?" Both you and Akutagawa look confused as Ranpo frowned a bit.

"Because you need to do a requirement!"

"Me?" You mumble out more confused as Ranpo nod.

"If, Akutagawa can make you smile then you shall give him your stamp on his card!" Said Ranpo as you blink when the others gasp saying its impossible, and No way Akutagawa the rookie can do that.

"...why me?" You were a bit annoyed by the fact you have to smile for the shake for him to get a stamp.

Which, Ranpo replied it have to be genuine! And one must be the witnessed too.

"Alright" you simply said accepting the term while walking away.

"...But" Akutagawa paused in his words as you side glance at him.

"Its not like, another day will make it better... In searching your sister" you said bluntly making him flinch as you walk out of the door as silence felt over the room.

"Don't mind him, he may sound cold and uncaring but.. he is also a member of agency that, you can rely on.. Just don't get be too close with him and we will be in good terms, alright?" Said Ranpo smiling a bit goofily but his tone turn to serious on the last part and quickly walk off leaving Akutagawa to be confused as he was in deep thoughts.

'..can I really rely on.. Him?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The place was quiet as not many were walking on the streets of Yokohama.

The man stare outside blankly as he leaned on the wall as the alley was quiet as it was getting dark as the man took out a cigarette and lit it. As he smoke out while humming in daze.

The footsteps were heard as the man look up with to see the person who approached him making him smile a bit, as his eye sparkle a bit, the cigarette on his hand no longer interesting for him to intake.

The person stood and stare at the man, confused as his eyes stare back at the man who smile as his gaze softens.

"Can I, have this evening with you, Sensei?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to you!! Hope you rest well!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜.

*𝘠/𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘺 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦.

*𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬.

*𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 (𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘖𝘥𝘢) 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘱.

*𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦.

*𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺.

*𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦.. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘶 𝘺/𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵.

*𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦.. 𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.. 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺/𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘖𝘥𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺/𝘯 (𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢).

*𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠/𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. (𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘰.. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵).

*𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺, 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘬𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺/𝘯.

*more will be known in further chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 195 14
After starting at the cafe below the Armed Detective Agency just 2 months ago, you find yourself becoming bored with daily life. However, things take...
40.5K 1.8K 17
a:n- Y/n ability will be similar with Raiden Shogun from genshin Impact! mostly her ability and some slight... in other factor.. but reminder! it is...
58.1K 1K 42
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก /ษ™หˆfem(ษ™)rษ™l/ โ”โ” lasting for a very short time (Oxford Languages). A collection of Bungo Stray Dogs (x Reader) oneshots and headca...
25.8K 846 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu ร— ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...