๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

060

379 21 58
Galing kay missnoodleaddict

Elena and Katsuki had sat down with Mitsuki and Masaru. They explained everything, well, Elena explained what Junichiro had done to her. To be honest, she did not feel okay. She wouldn't feel okay till he was dead.

The next day was the day the Bakugo's would have dinner with Elena, Shota and Yuko. The dinner wasn't till five, so the couple had decided to cuddle and watch a movie till around three, where they would start showering and getting ready.

Elena laid in between Katsuki's arms, cuddled into his chest as he watched the movie. She was tired, and cuddling into the one that made her feel safe, often made her fall asleep within seconds.

He warmed up his hand and rubbed her back soothingly. "Are you awake?" He whispered, only to wait for a few seconds without a response.

He smiled a little before turning off the TV in his room and covering them with a blanket. Wrapping his arms around her protectively, he kissed her head before finally laying back and attempting to fall asleep.

It was only 11 AM and they never took too long naps. Smiling slightly, Katsuki soon fell asleep.

'I'm her safe space.'

_________________

Mitsuki and Masaru checked the time, seeing as it was two PM and Katsuki and Elena were yet to have had anything to eat.

As they made their way upstairs, they walked slowly and quietly. Standing outside of Katsuki's door, they listened in, only to hear nothing. Masaru gave it a small knock. "Guys? You need to eat." Mitsuki said before she opened the door slowly.

Upon entering, her eyes went to the bed where Elena and Katsuki laid, fast asleep. Elena was tightly cuddled onto Katsuki, his arms around her as they slept. They swore they hadn't seen Katsuki that peaceful since he was first born.

Mitsuki tried to approach them, before she turned around and put a hand over her mouth, squealing. "I can't wake them up, they are too cute." She muttered through her hand.

Masaru rolled his eyes and approached them. He made sure to poke Katsuki a little, and just as he did, Katsuki's grip on Elena tightened as he held her protectively. Mitsuki almost began jumping at the little gesture. "My boy turned out to be good after all." She sobbed out as Katsuki looked at them.

"What is it, we're sleeping." He yawned, making sure Elena didn't wake up.

"It's 2 PM and you two haven't eaten. You can't be sleeping all day." Masaru smiled at him. He sighed before looking at Elena.

She had pillow marks on her cheek and her face was a little red. Slowly, he patted her head. "Oi, wake up, beautiful." He said in a mere whisper.

At this point Mitsuki had left the room, rolling on the floor as Masaru looked at her with a face palm as Elena slowly woke up.

Her eyes were immediately set on Katsuki as Masaru and Mitsuki exited the room. "Hi beautiful. Slept well?" He asked, kissing her forehead.

She hummed in response. "Mhm.." As she yawned. He smiled at her, seeing her slightly red eyes and red face. "Even this is a beautiful sight. Knowing you slept well." He chuckled, kissing her forehead before Elena sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked, looking at him as she kept rubbing her left eye. "Mom and dad said that it was 2 PM. We need to eat something. You, especially." He told her as he sat up with her.

"2 PM? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She asked as she tossed the blanket off them and stood up. However when she did, her whole head began to spin. "Low iron-" She muttered and closed her eyes as she held onto the head of the bed. Katsuki chuckled as he stood up slowly.

"Put on those Pajama shorts we love and my t-shirt so we can head downstairs." Katsuki told her, kissing her head. "Oh! I love those! I didn't even know I packed them." Elena suddenly said, smiling as she went over to her suitcase on the floor and began rummaging through her clothes. "They are in my closet. You kept some stuff in my room for when you sleep over, remember?" He asked, yawning as he walked out of his room.

He was just wearing his pajama pants and a black tank top. As he walked downstairs, Elena rummaged through his closet and found the shorts in question. She grabbed his original skull t-shirt and tossed over her head before she walked out of the room.

Yawning, Elena walked downstairs. "I'm up and back in action!" She half yelled as she made an entrance and in the kitchen. Mitsuki smiled brightly as she put the chocolate waffles on the table with strawberries and whipped cream.

"Great, sweetie! Now, you need food. Then you and Katsuki will start getting ready for the dinner with your parents." Mitsuki smiled as Elena drooled over the waffles.

Katsuki sat across from her, smiling at the waffles on his plate.

"God I'm hungry."

______________

Elena stood in the shower of Katsuki's room, rubbing shampoo into her hair neatly before rinsing it out. She hummed on a song that was playing on her phone.

Sighing, she grabbed the conditioner, however before she could react, a body was pressed against hers. "Katsuki!" Elena yelped before clamping a hand down on her mouth. "What are you doing here?" Elena asked, looking at him in shock.

"Helping you shower. I know your legs and arms are aching from this. So let me help you." He told her, not seeming the least bit interested in doing anything else. "Alright- but you know you usually give a heads up before you join someone in the shower." Elena sighed out in relief.

"I did, multiple times. But you were kind of lost." He told her and grabbed the conditioner. She sighed  and nodded before letting him massage the conditioner into her hair. "Are you okay, beautiful?" He asked, seeing as she was quiet. "Oh, yeah. I'm just thinking a little. There's so much to do.." She said as he massaged it in everywhere except for into her scalp.

"I need to study for two finals, prepare for graduation, get the agency ready. And once we have enough money we need to find a place to live." Elena sighed, only for Katsuki to smile.

"I'll take care of the agency, you have a whole lot of people helping you with graduation, and I'll be helping you with finals. Not to mention that we are gonna be finding a house. I'll be with you through everything to make sure you don't stress all too much." He told her, kissing her shoulder before grabbing the shower head and starting to rinse her hair off.

"I guess you're right..."

___________

Elena hummed, not knowing what to wear. "Wear a black dress and put a pretty hoodie on top of it. I mean, either a hoodie or a sweater of some sort. Then you can wear those pretty black heels to it." He suggested, only for Elena to gasp. "Perfect. Since mom and dad didn't mention fancy or comfy, I'll do both!" She smiled and picked the fabrics up before getting undressed.

Katsuki hummed for a second as he looked through his drawers. "Put on a pair of baggy jeans and a white t-shirt?" Elena said, making him yelp. "Yeah, that sounds perfect." He mumbled, only for Elena to bend over in her underwear to grab something for him in her suit case. "Put this on as wel-" She began, holding them up for him.

However she paused when she realized that he was staring at her, his eyes on her ass.

"Katsu! Take the damn necklace." She glared at him. He coughed before looking at the necklace. "A chain? Do you think I'm some dumb fuck from TikTok?" He asked, looking at her dumbfounded. "No, I just think it would fit you." She hummed, only for him to protest.

"I have my favorite necklace already, and it's from you so this will do." He told her, holding up the necklace he was wearing, with the ring on it.

"Suit yourself." She laughed as she grabbed a blue tight silk dress she saw before putting it on. Katsuki whistled a little when she did. "Damn." He muttered, seeing her curves.

Elena shook her head and smirked slightly. "You're so extra." She laughed and put a white hoodie over the dress.

Katsuki shrugged and grabbed the baggy black jeans of his and a white button up instead of a white t-shirt. "That's sexy.." Elena said as she sat down on his bed with a pair of white heels in hand. He nodded as he put the button up on.

Elena hummed a tune as she put the heels on. Katsuki unbuttoned a few buttons and adjusted the shirt. As Elena stood up, she immediately began wobbling. "Holy shit-" She began, only to fall forth as Katsuki caught her.

"What happened?" He laughed slightly, putting her upright. "My legs gave out-" She sweatdropped laughing as Katsuki held her. "It's fine now." She smiled, looking at him as she stood straight.

"You sure?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at her. "Definitely!" She beamed, holding his hand. "Good. But as soon as you feel tired, tell me." He kissed her forehead before they walked out hand in hand.

As they walked down the stairs, Mitsuki and Masaru stood, smiling at them.

Mitsuki was wearing a white blouse with a black jeans skirt. "Did you try to match me?!" Katsuki and Mitsuki yelled at the same time. "No!" They synched, making Masaru laugh.

He was wearing a beige polo t-shirt and a pair of white pants. Elena rolled her eyes as Katsuki and Mitsuki bickered. She walked down the stairs properly and joined Masaru. "We're leaving without you two." She said as she opened the door to walk to the car.

"No!"

_______________

"Do you have any idea what your parents planned, Elena?" Mitsuki asked as she drove, one hand on the wheel as she talked. "No idea. Mom refused to tell me. She's making food apparently." Elena yawned as she held Katsuki's hand.

"Oh! That's amazing. You just miss some home cooked meal that isn't made by you. Huh?" Mitsuki asked, only for Elena to chuckle. "Katsu makes me food all the time. But I'm craving some chicken or something..." She muttered, only for Katsuki to take mental notes.

"Ahuh." Mitsuki smirked, looking at Katsuki through her rear view and giving him a small smile. "Alright, we're here." She finally told them and turned off the car.

Elena yawned and grabbed her bag before hanging it onto her shoulder and exiting the car. Mitsuki had been given permission to use their parking building. Katsuki grabbed Elena's hand as they walked along.

"You two coming?" He asked, turning around to see Masaru give Mitsuki a small peck on her lips as he helped her out. "Yeah yeah." She smiled as they followed the other two suite.

Elena chuckled. "Your parents are so cute." She told him, only for him to roll his eyes and fake gag. "Sure."

As they went into the elevator, it led all the way to the penthouse floor. "You living rich as hell." Mitsuki sighed, putting a hand on Elena's shoulder. "I never really asked for that. But sure." She sweat-dropped with a laugh as they approached the door to the penthouse.

As the four of them stood outside, Katsuki decided to knock. It didn't take a single second before the door opened. Yuko was quick on her feet as she hugged Elena tightly. "Hi my princess! I missed you!" She pouted and squeezed her. "I missed you too, mom." She smiled, feeling her heart make happy turns as she hugged her mother back.

Shota stood at the door, smirking as Yuko hugged Elena. She gave Elena a small kiss on her forehead before turning to Katsuki and giving him a small hug. "Mitsuki-san." Yuko smiled, grabbing ahold of Mitsuki's hand and shaking it.

"Masaru-kun." She continued, only for Shota to roll his eyes and lead everyone into the house. "Woah, dad. You went all out." Elena smirked, jumping onto his back. "No. Suit pants and a simple ass button up shirt isn't all out." He laughed and turned around to give her a tight hug.

Yuko however was wearing a nice red skirt with a slit at her thigh. Accompanying it with a white crop top and a cardigan on top.

"So, what do you two have planned?" Elena asked as Katsuki held her hand.

"You'll have to see."

______________
Words: 2182

My motivation is so low right now-'I'm literally just begging for it to come back to me.

So updates will be a little slow as of now. I apologize. Not to mention that I'm sick- heh...

Anyway!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.6K 169 13
ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ | แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… | แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐Ÿ‹18+ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
129K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
2K 143 11
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•+ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*** (Book 2-) -๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
11.7K 550 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...