My dear teacher...

By artwomyn

This story is about a young girl named becky.. and her quest to find what happened to her favourite drawing t... More

new start.
2. our first meeting
3.what happened?
4. difference.
5.so we meet again.
6.flashback
7.new job
8. contract?
9.new date?
11. who's calling?
12. boss...!
13.starting to understand.
14.falling hard.
16. akash..!
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. 🔞
29.
30. 🔞
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. 🔞
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.🔞🔞🔞🔞
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48. 🔞🔞🔞
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56. 🔞
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.breaking out. 🔞
70. breaking out2
71. Fresh Start.
the end.
part 2 .

10. how disloyal.

2K 129 21
By artwomyn

" who is going to what?"p'freen came out of nowhere.

I have been meaning to see her for days. But she was no show. But now today. I didn't even mentioned her name and she came out of no where.

" Oh.... Freen came."nam said. " Miss Rebeca here is going on a date."

" WHAT? WITH WHO?" P'freen looked very angry suddenly.

" Why are you so angry..?" Said nam.

I was scared out of my mind. What just happened. Why is she so angry...?

" Isn't she little young to go on a date....?"

" Freen!... She is adult. She can go on a date if she wants to... your first relationship with seng was when you're 18 so..."

"NAM...!" P'freen tried to stop p'nam. But the words already left her mouth.

I was stunned what?
I know she had many relationships with other girls. Other girls like her too. But this really hurt me.

Why am I feeling this...? She is really...in a relationship with someone before. Since the age of 18. Who is this seng? I never heard of him?

Is he still in the picture..?

All of these questions are storming my mind. I am out of my mind now. I needed some air. So I left the room very first.

As I walked from my office. I went straight to the bathroom and started crying locking myself in a bathroom.

Why am I hurt like this..? What's happening? I even forgot about what I was doing their today. I wanted to be closer to p'freen. But her being in a relationship is breaking my heart.

After sometime I heard someone came in the bathroom. I thought it's p'freen.

" Hey! Rebecca it's p'nam.. here. Are you in here. I am sorry if I said anything wrong. Freen send me to console you"

" I am fine... I needed to puke.. so I came running.." I made a excuse to avoid any awkward moments.

" What? Is seng that disgusting?"

" No no no.. it's just I haven't had any breakfast yet so..I am not feeling that well."
I replied really quickly. Still from inside my stall.

" So if you need any help. I am here."

" It's okay p'nam. I am fine. I just need to wash my face. I'll okay."

" Okay. I am waiting outside...." Saying this p'nam went out. But I am sure I heard two footstep sounds.

I came out washed my face. Then went outside and sure enough I saw p'nam with a paper towel.

" Thanks p'nam."
I took the towel and wiped my face.

" Hurry up freen is going to announce something."
She told me and started pulling my hands.

I ran with her.

I saw p'freen was standing in the receptionist's cabin.

She started announcing.

" Since we have some new employees. I am giving a breakfast party today. And now. We can go to the nearby cafe and you guys can order anything you want. I know guys must be hungry. And some of you also came in hurry without having your break so... FREE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE....!"

P'freen was announcing. And nobody seemed to be happy or excited. Because everyone already had their breakfast from home. And it's just there office hour starting so.... But suddenly seemed like p'freen showed them something I couldn't see. Because I was standing behind her.

Everyone suddenly started laughing... And cheering....

" Since when do we started welcoming new employees...?" Said one employee.

" I was new once... And I never got a party?"

" Who throws a breakfast party?"

" We should've been informed before. I ate a full breakfast at home."

Everyone was surely not happy.

Anyway we went to a cage nearby. I was thinking about what to get.

Suddenly a milk tea appeared out of no where.

Looked up to see who it is... It's p'freen. I was shocked to see her so I couldn't speak.

" Eat something before you drink this. Or else you'll vomit again." P'freen said and left.

I was shocked. I sat on a table.p'nam and p'freen also joined me.

" Wow! One open spot...?" Said heng.

" Oh! Heng! Come sit..!" Said p'nam.

" Oh! Yes. Please.." I said.

He was coming to sit the chair beside me. But p'freen suddenly stood up and sat on the empty chair beside me.

" I wanted to sit here cause the air con here is good.." p'freen said and started sipping on her drink.

" Eh..!" P'nam was surprised.

Heng understood and sat on the chair p'freen was sitting before.

" You're the boss." Said heng. And he started looking at the menu.

" What are you getting nong?" Heng said.

" I can't decide.." I said.

" Get anything.. your boss is paying. If you don't like then leave it and try another one." P'nam said.

P'freen just gave her a look.

Suddenly a waiter came and gave a lemonade to me.

" I didn't ordered it." I said hurriedly thinking they gave me someone else's order.

" Khun freen ordered it for you. " The waiter said.

I surprised looked at her. She was still siping her drink. And slidely looked at me with side eyes.

" Lemonade helps with vomit. It's helps fixing your taste buds...." Then she went back siping her drink.

Then everyone started talking. Mostly p'heng and p'nam. They started laughing and talking. I answered once they started talking to me. But my whole attention was at p'freen. She never looked at me. But I kept looking at her for some reason.

I was even smiling. I kept looking at her until she said. " Is there something on my face..?"

I quickly looked other way.

"No it's just.." I quickly finished my lemonade. It was the best lemonade so far I had.

After finishing our breakfast. It was already
Lunch time. So everyone stick around the cafe for more time. I also went to the back garden where everyone was taking pictures. Then I started taking some selfies too.

P'nam came and said " just selfies...? Take one with me."

Then she joined. P'heng also came..

" Can I join?"

" Of course p'heng.."

We were taking selfies and saw a very angry face in background.

So we looked back and the angry face said..." How disloyal of you... Taking pictures without the person who gave you a treat..."

Her cheeks were puffed and she was blowing heavy breaths in anger....

I Gulpped in fear....

_________________________________________
Hi guys it's the author.
How are liking this story so far?

It's a happy story. But we far away from it. We still need to go on a long journey for the happy ending....

So stick around. And support this poor auther like you did before..... 😁😁😁

Follow me and give a vote if you like this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 967 30
A story between a Cute and Arrogant girl..Becky's life was silent until a beautiful storm comes into her life🌊🐰. This is a fanfiction of becky an...
53.2K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...
645K 22.8K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
287K 8.3K 76
*****Disclaimer **** this is a fan fiction... real charecters and people are not involved with any of this story. I wrote this story from imaginatio...