Azur

By kuwebby2

An Azur Lane high school AU of sorts with me and Alex as self-inserts More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: Fighting
Chapter 3: A 'normal' Saturday
Chapter 4: Going on a mission
Chapter 5: Battle for the Cuddles
Chapter 6(Kansen Arc start): Vessel?
Chapter 7: Attempted Murder
Chapter 8: Saving Titanic
Chapter 9: Operation: Yamato
Chapter 10: Time Traveling Motherfucker
Chapter 11: Getting bullied and getting revenge
Chapter 12(Kansen Arc Finale): Big Reveal
Chapter 13(Intermission): Prove your worth
Chapter 14(War Arc Start): To Japan!
Chapter 15: Drifting Home
Chapter 16: Drifting Home Pt. 2
Chapter 17: Drifting Home Pt 3
Chapter 18: Prepping gone wrong
Chapter 19: Commence Operation
Chapter 20: Finishing Prep Work
Chapter 21: Give My Cousin Back
Chapter 22: Adventures in the Back...lines
Chapter 24: Misunderstanding and Loss
Chapter 25: Meeting the Empress
Chapter 26: Fighting the Empress
Chapter 27(War Arc Finale): Defeating Empress
Chapter 28(Pirate Arc): Waking up
Chapter 29: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me
Chapter 30: Familiar Face
Warning
Chapter 31: Spilling the Beans
Chapter 32(Semi-Finale): Death to the King
Chapter 33(Arc Finale): Home and a New Year
Chapter 34(Multiversal Arc): First sortie of 2027[1/4]
Chapter 35: Hunter meet Hunted[2/4]
Chapter 36: Get in and Grab [3/4]
Chapter 37: Done with Hurricanes? Have a Typhoon (4/4)
Chapter 38: Speaking with the Dead
Chapter 39: War of the Pranks
Chapter 40: Diplomatic Mission to China
Chapter 41: Arriving in China
Chapter 42: The Sea Shepherd Caper (1/3)
Chapter 43: The Sea Shepherd Caper (2/3)
Chapter 44: The Sea Shepherd Caper (3/3)
Chapter 45: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 46: Chinese Human Trafficking

Chapter 23: Failed Termination

73 1 62
By kuwebby2

General POV

The screen opens to a peaceful morning in the occupied City of Manila, with local Flora and Fauna beginning their days around the Urban Jungle. All was peaceful and all was still...other than a single task force of 3 Siren patrolling the streets.

It had been 2 Months since the complete and total loss of Terminator II which hadn't surprised the Empress in the slightest, annoyed and frustrated she doubled all patrols of the occupied Philippine Islands, one of these patrols was the infamous trio.

Purifier: "Ugh! This is so booorrring!!" she whined, "Can't we go toy with the prisoners...?"

Observer A: "I already told you, the Empress is counting on us to stomp out the threat posed by the target Tester's mistake was meant to fix." she snarled, glaring at Tester.

Tester B: "It is not my fault that Terminator's host was this mentally strong." she harrumphed.

Observer A: "Sure." she tisked, "Just great...when we die next our heads are going to be on a silver platter and it'll be your fault."

Tester simply looked away from Observer.

Tester B: "When we find that blasted patrol ship, I won't feel sorry when he deletes you from existence." she said, floating further down the road.

Alpha sniffled at this, not knowing Tester didn't mean it.

Observer A: "F-fine!" she yelled, slowing down and splitting the group up.

Purifier: "Hey! Guys, we're supposed to be a team!" she yelled.

Neither Observer nor Tester replied as their friend group split up.

Meanwhile, in the Human FOB, Andy was getting readied to go out on a mission with Arizona going with him. It was just going to be a routine scout mission to Search and Destroy any Sirens he could and push the frontline in Humanity's favor. Said FOB was an old Government Building down Roxas Boulevard.

Andy: "Ready to go Ari?" he asked.

Arizona: "Yup!~" she replied, cheerfully.

Andy: "Good to see someone's happy today." he chuckled.

Arizona: "Missouri and Friedreich have been really fun today, no idea why though." she giggled.

Steve Irwin: 'She's just so fucking cute!~' she said.

Andy: "Yeah, that she is." he said.

Arizona: "Well, let's go then Commander." she sang.

Arizona engaged her riggings and raced into the abandoned city, Andy chuckled and engaged his riggings, chasing the Standard Class Battleship into the abandoned city. They roared through the flooded streets, keeping each other company as they effortlessly glided through the city at high speeds.

Arizona: "Ah...~ Y'know Commander, if the situation was different, I'd say you'd just taken me on a date." she giggled.

Andy: "Really? All we did was sightsee and joke around a bit." he replied, modestly.

Arizona: "And how different is that from a date?~" she asked, pushing herself against him teasingly.

Andy: "U-um..." he blushed.

Both kansen were still moving forward but as Arizona was about to make another move Andy saw the familiar shape of Observer Alpha, Tester Beta, and Purifier floating and aiming. Upon seeing them Andy grabbed Arizona and wheeled her around, shielding her as the trio opened fire and slammed into Andy's back, causing him to scream out in pain, the bombs and rockets in his hangar going off like fireworks as the plasma melted into his riggings and set his back ablaze.

Arizona: "COMMANDER!!" she yelled, concerned.

Andy shoved the Battleship away as he barely managed to face the infamous trio down, wincing in pain as he did so. Purifier cackled wildly.

Purifier: "Was it seriously that easy this entire time?" she laughed, "It was harder to get your cousin!"

Andy tried to limp-charge forward only for one of Observer's tentacles to grab his left leg and start slamming him against the buildings before 4 of them started giving him a death hug.

Observer A: "You have been such a massive pain in my tiny little ass." she growled, "So now, I get to torment you."

The tentacles squeezed harder, breaking a few bones and bulkheads...but hey, the fire was out.

Andy: "AAGH!!" he screamed, "Z-Zona.....run!"

Tester B: "Don't worry." she purred, aiming a gun barrel at her head, "She's next."

As Andy got his life squeezed out of him, Arizona froze, unsure what to do but as the light in Andy's eyes started to fade she screamed.

Arizona: "NOOOO!!!" she yelled.

Suddenly, the Kansen was enveloped in a bright flash of silver, pushing Purifier and Tester away, Observer looked only for 12x 16 inch shells and 8x 4 inch Railgun shells to shred her tentacles apart and make her drop Andy who gasped for air.

Andy looked to see Arizona glaring at the siren, her rigging now rivalling Alex's with everything from Railguns to Sea Sparrow missile launchers.

Arizona: "YOU WON'T HURT MY COMMANDER!!!" she yelled, starting a brawl with Observer.

Purifier: "Where the hell did that all come from?!" she demanded.

Tester B: "I don't know, come on!" she yelled, charging in to help her best friend.

Both Siren roar in and start overwhelming Arizona with strafing runs, burning holes into her decks and armor as she was thrown into a wall.

Observer A: "Just give up you useless Standard, you couldn't even last 30 minutes in a war, how do you expect to win against us?" she mocked.

Purifier: "Your Commander's death will be swift and painless, and we'll make sure he'll remember you when he tears all of you to shreds.~" she giggles.

Tester B: "Besides, there's 3 of us and 1 of you." she said, flicking the American's forehead, "So what do you think you'll be able to do about it?~"

Arizona: "What I can." she growled, headbutting Tester, "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!"

Arizona opened fire with her main guns on Purifier as she started whaling on Observer as she systematically kicked the trio's asses. The Battleship even ripped off Purifier's arms to clog Tester's gun barrel while pummeling Observer with her anchor.

Andy on the other hand managed to regain his footing and put some air in his lungs. He took stock of the situation and saw that Arizona had severely injured and immobilized Tester and Purifier...but at the cost of stamina.

Arizona: "U-ugh...Commander!? Where are you?!" she yelled, not noticing Observer coming in for the kill.

Andy: "BEHIND YOU!!" he yelled, shooting forward.

Arizona: "Huh-?!" she hummed in confusion.

Observer didn't say a word, having had her voice box ripped out in the fight. Andy used his anchor to grab a Statue of General Pio Del Pilar and threw it at Observer, the statue happened to be of him leading his troops into battle, as such the metal statue was posed pointing forwards at the enemy with a sword, leaning that way.

The sword stabbed through Observer's head, killing her before the statue's sword embedded itself into the wall of an adjacent bank. In shock, Tester limped over to her friend's body, catching her cube.

Tester B: "This...i-isn't...over!" she promised, portalling away with Purifier.

Andy panted, trying to catch his breath before collapsing into Arizona's arms.

Arizona: "It's ok Commander, I've got you." she said, soothingly.

Andy: "Thanks....Zona..." he panted, falling asleep in her tits.

Arizona caressed Andy's cheek before shooting back to the FOB.

Andy awoke with a groan, scanning his surroundings he immediately knew that he was in a field hospital by how run down the place looked...and the scenery outside. Blue wasn't on his chest this time and the only one near was Vestal who was alerted by his groans of pain.

Vestal: "Are you ok Commander?" she asked.

Andy: "Y-yeah...I feel a little better already..." he groaned.

Vestal: "Good, nanobots are doing their thing....what on Earth were you thinking?!" she suddenly demanded, "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DID I SAY ABOUT TAKING IT EASY?!"

Andy: "I was taking it easy....we got ambushed and I took the opening blows for Arizona..." he winced, "H-how is she...and my ship...?"

Vestal: "Honestly, she's outstanding, her ship got overhauled extensively, she has nuclear reactors, RADAR and weapons you can only dream of jerry-rigging to Georgia, etc. Irwin on the other hand has been damaged extensively and you'll be out for a month." she replied, "How'd you make Arizona into that?"

Andy: "I didn't....I need to ask her...." he replied.

Vestal: "Alright, 30 minutes and you'll be clear to leave." she said, signing off on a clipboard, "Until then, shall assign a field medic to watch over you."

Andy: "A field medic?" he asked, "Who?"

Marga: "Sorry I'm late ma'am!" she yelled, bursting into the room, "A trans-pacific crossing is more exhausting and disorienting than I thought on my own and I got distracted by all the little animals riding my bow wake."

Vestal: "It's fine Marga." she sighed.

Andy: "Wait...when'd you get here?" he asked.

Marga: "The field infirmary was getting overwhelmed so I volunteered to become a medic." she replied.

Vestal: "But because the traffic here has slowed, I have been able to assign her to you so that whenever you're out on patrol, you cannot destroy yourself so easily." she said, smiling menacingly.

Andy: "O-o-ok..." he stuttered, nervously.

Vestal: "Good, now stay in that bed and don't get out of it until I'm sure you won't find a way to cock walking up." she smiled, walking away.

Marga: "I-is she always like that...?" she asked, terrified.

Andy: "Yeah...most of the time." he replied.

Marga whimpered into Andy's arm at this.

An hour later, Andy and Marga walked up to the roof of the FOB and found Arizona looking over the view of the abandoned Urban Jungle, rotting away slowly. As Andy and Marga came alongside the Battleship they noticed that she now had fox ears and looked even cuter than before.

Andy: "Hey 'zona." he greeted.

Arizona: "Commander!~" she sang, hugging Andy, "How're you doing?"

Andy: "I'm doing good, they can't keep me down, not yet." he grinned, managing to get out of Arizona's embrace.

Arizona: "That's good to hear." she giggled.

Marga cleared her throat awkwardly, gaining Arizona's attention.

Marga: "Thanks for saving my cousin...er....brother, Ari." she thanked.

Arizona: "You're welcome sweetie." she smiled, giving her a hug.

Marga gratefully accepted the hug and melted into it.

Marga: "So um...how'd....this happen?" she asked, rubbing Arizona's fox ears.

Arizona: "I-I dunno..." she said, resisting the urge to moan, "I-I need to ask my dad a-about this...~"

Andy: "Wait...dad?" he questioned, "Who's your dad?"

Steve Irwin: 'Yeah, I'm confused...' she trailed off, 'She's a summon so she shouldn't have parents.'

Arizona: "Oh, Alex." she replied, happily, "Missouri's my mom and Zep and Akagi are my sisters."

Andy: ".....of course that time travelling motherfucker does that..." he groaned.

Marga: "Language!" she yelled, smacking Andy.

Arizona: "Oh it's fine Marga." she said, "He has a lot of precedent for the cussing."

Marga: "Yeah, I know, temporal bs and whatnot but no swearing for you!" she snapped.

Andy: "But you just did! You said 'Bullshit'!" he protested.

Marga: "Well, I'm older." she said.

Andy: "By barely a year!" he argued.

Marga: "Still older.~" she sang.

Andy grumbled at this.

With the Purifier and Tester they were knelt in front of the Empress.

Empress III: "So the problem has returned." she mused, "And how did you manage to fuck up this time?"

Purifier: "The Irwin was caught by surprise but his escort apparently had a trick up her sleeve." she replied.

Empress III: "I see...." she trailed off, turning away to check on her collection of assimilated cubes.

Tester B: "Um...what must we do about Alpha?" she asked.

Empress paused, not even looking at the pair.

Empress III: "What about her?" she asked.

Tester B: "S-surely we must revive one of our greatest spies." she said, presenting her case.

Empress III: "Tch, that 'greatest spy' of yours has been nothing but a pain in the ass." she said, holding up air quotes as she said 'greatest spy', "Her reports and her projects, while well intentioned, have always caused some kind of issue in our plans and that god-complex of hers has been rather annoying for all of us."

Tester B: "S-so we're just going to put her on standby?" she questioned, "Let her cool down? Learn a lesson?"

Empress III: "Oh no you naïve little Tester." she purred, turning to look at her, "I am going to delete her and start anew with her frame."

Tester B: "Wh-what?!" she demanded.

Purifier: "You can't do that!" she yelled.

Empress III: "Oh I can and I will." she said, turning away, "I want that cube crushed and all her data on the network wiped."

Purifier and Tester enter a stunned silence, while they knew the mass produced ships and their less intelligent humanoid counterparts were all but disposable the pair thought that they, as high-rankers, were basically untouchable.

Empress III: "Am. I. Clear?" she growled, annoyed at the silence.

Purifier+Tester B: "Y-yes ma'am." they said.

Empress III: "Hmph...dismissed." she said.

The pair bow before the Empress and leave. In the hallway, Purifier and Tester stare somberly at their friend's cube just in front of the shredder.

Purifier: "S-so...what now...?" she asked, staring at Observer's cube.

Tester didn't reply for a good few minutes until she created a portal and hid Observer's cube in it.

Tester B: "We keep her cube." she replied, "Next chance we get, we jump ship."

Tester floated away, stunning Purifier who shot off behind her.

Purifier: "Hold on! What do you mean we jump ship?!" she demanded.

Tester B: "I know a way to disconnect us from the collective." she replied, pointing at her head, "I'll disconnect us and we'll be able to switch sides."

Purifier: "And how the hell do we do that?!" she demanded again.

Tester B: "The Humans are going on a massive offensive in 2 weeks." she replied, "We were supposed to report this when we returned but I forgot to mention it during the report."

Purifier: "So they'll truly take us by surprise." she said.

Tester B: "Yes, then when they storm the place we can join their side." she added.

Purifier: "And you can guarantee they won't shoot us how?" she asked.

Tester B: "I don't know yet, but I'll figure it out." she replied, disappearing into another hall.

Purifier groaned and floated away. 

The next day with the humans; Andy, Marga, Enterprise, Cleveland, and Arizona were sent out on patrol. The Irwin had been repaired with the spirit of said ship whining the entire process, apparently Andy wasn't completely connected to his ship, which was represented by him not feeling his hull's pain, thus he could technically pass the Irwin on to another person should both parties feel it necessary, not that it would ever happen any time soon of course. But the refit was obvious since the yards didn't have enough black paint so they left it in primer with a small bit of black slowly slithering up the superstructure for a small distance.

The task force slowly sailed through the city in their riggings, keeping their guards up as they slowly walked through the city.

Andy: "You guys getting anything?" he asked.

Enterprise: "Nothing yet sir." she replied, "The SBDs are drawing up blanks."

Andy: "My Killer Egg's drawing blanks too." he added, "You Ari?"

Arizona: "Nothing, drones and BlackHawks are seeing nothing." she replied.

Cleveland: "Same with RADAR and SONAR." she sighed, "Where are they hiding....?"

Marga: "Just stay sharp Cleve, they're probably dug into buildings." she said.

Andy: "But, seeing as we're not being attacked they're probably just on patrols elsewhere." he said.

Arizona: "Or they're trying to stay low somehow..." she stated.

Andy and Cleveland hummed as they and their group continued through the abandoned city. Rounding a bend Cleveland, who was in the lead, suddenly slammed into the big black hull of the USS Shatter...or BBGX or the USS Impostor as some strong minded kansen have called it.

The Shatter, upon completion had been sidelined by Dr Aoste for an experiment to see if other humans could access or tap into riggings without being themselves kansen. So he made alterations as the massive yacht was delivered to Alex. Every one not involved only found out when Alex saved Andy's ass from getting annihilated.

Back to the topic, the Shatter looked awful, it was damaged heavily with burns in the paint, holes in the hull, black smoke billowing from the funnels even without the engines running, and all windows were all blown out.

Cleveland: "What's this thing doing out here?" she asked.

Andy: "No clue, but he looks like he's in trouble." he said, "Marga, Cleveland; on me, Ari, En; damage control, when you're done start towing her home."

Marga: "You got it bro." she saluted, teasingly.

Cleveland: "You got it Commander!" she saluted, happily.

Arizona/Enterprise: "Yes Commander!" they saluted.

Arizona and Enterprise sailed alongside the Shatter and started dousing fires while Andy, Cleveland, and Marga jumping aboard the Shatter. They slowly walked through the ship, it was basically abandoned with systems malfunctioning and most of the beautiful high tech luxury stuff stripped of parts to keep vital systems from shutting down.

Andy: "Alex? Navi? Anyone up?!" he yelled.

Marga: "Who's Navi?" she asked.

Andy: "Ship's navigational AI." he replied, "HELLO?!"

The group searched the massive main hull's cavernous superstructure, finding nothing useful and not a sign of Alex or Navi. Thus giving the group 3 choices, dive deeper into the hull, go across the right bridge and enter the secondary hull, or go across the left bridge and enter the tertiary hull.

Cleveland: "So...do we split up?" she asked.

Andy: "That's always a mistake everywhere else." he said.

Marga: "If you say so." she said, rolling her eyes at the movie logic.

Andy: "Let's check down here." he said, walking toward the right bridge.

Marga and Cleveland looked at each other before shrugging and following Andy's lead into the bridge. As they walked in they spotted Alex, laying on his back, the roof having been blown off above him.

Andy: "Shit!" he cussed.

Marga: "Outta the way!" she yelled, rushing forward and checking the American's pulse, "He's alive but his breathing's shallow, we need to get him out of here and into the infirmary."

Andy: "Ok, I'll help." he said, grabbing Alex's left arm.

Marga grabbed his right and the pair brought him out of his ship and into the Ocean Warrior. As they did Cleveland joined the pair of Capital Ships in towing the Shatter as they sailed away.

Once Alex was tucked into a bed, Andy left to assist in towing the Shatter.

Andy: "Ugh....c'mon you son of a bitch!" he cussed, pushing the Shatter.

Cleveland: "Why the heck would he design this thing...?" she groaned, trying to pull it, "It's so fucking heavy..."

Arizona: "And really faaAT!!" she squealed, trying not get squished by the buildings as she guided the Shatter from its side.

Andy: "Just hang in there girls." he strained, "We'll be home in no time at all..." 

Enterprise: "I don't get human jokes but that is not a very good one..." she groaned. 

The 4 warships acting as tugs chuckled at this as they slowly brought the Shatter home for repairs....and house arrest for the time being when Marga called Andy. 

Marga: "Hey Andy, Alex is up, he's acting like Enterprise." she said.

Andy: "That doesn't sound right..." he said, "Just hang on, I'm coming with Arizona." 

Arizona: "We'll talk sense into my dad, don't worry." she said. 

Marga: "You better, cause he's actively tearing at his stitches." she sighed. 

Andy came alongside the Arizona and picked up the Shipgirl before steaming alongside the Ocean Warrior. Alex was on the bow near a 3 inch gun mount. 

Andy: "Alex!" he yelled, "Alex! Damn it Alex, talk to me!"

As Andy jumped onto the Ocean Warrior's bow, Alex grunted and faced him. 

Alex: "What's there to say?" he asked, "I'm needed on the frontlines. so if y'all would kindly let me get back to my ship and leave me be..." 

Andy was taken aback by how angrily he said 'kindly' before tentatively putting a hanf on his shoulder. 

Andy: "Alex, what's gotten into you?" he asked, "You seem way different from the last time I saw you." 

Alex: "I'm a weapon, nothing more, nothing less." he said, monotonously. 

Andy groaned, he'd already had to deal with Enterprise so he knew when he was going nowhere. He turned to Arizona and gestured her to go have a talk. Being the adorable little bean she was, she was bound to get somewhere. 

Andy nervously watched their little moment just barely out of earshot, praying to whatever God was listening that Alex would go back to normal. Suddenly Arizona let go of Alex, turned around and ran over to Andy before slamming her lips against his. 

Andy: "M-Mmh!?" he yelped, surprised. 

Arizona: "Mmmmh...~" she moaned, happily taking Andy's first kiss. 

Steve Irwin: 'WHAT THE FUCK?!' she yelled, angrily. 

Andy soon reciprocated the kiss before Arizona pulled away and nuzzled the side of Andy's head. 

Arizona: "Love you.~" she said, before walking into the Warrior's hull, teasing Andy with her ass. 

Irwin actively cussed the Battleship out, jealous of her body and of her actions while Andy, stuck in a slightly lovesick daze, walked over next to Alex. 

Alex: "So...why does she have fox ears?" he asked. 

Andy shook his head violently to get his head out of the clouds.

Andy: "Me and Arizona were ambushed earlier this week." he replied, "Observer, Tester, and Purifier gave me a beating but just as Observer was about to kill me a massive flash caught the corner of my eye and next thing I know Arizona's a beast of a battleship and she's kicking the trio's asses, when I came to rather recently and asked about it she just said she had to ask her dad...and when I asked about it she said you were her father." 

Alex: "I see..." he said, his eyes covered in shadows. 

Andy: "So...time travel?" he asked. 

Alex: "Time travel." he nodded, "Now I need to get back on my ship." 

Andy groaned at this, seeing no way to talk him out of it and walked away. 

Alex: "Hey Andy!" he called, getting Andy to turn, "You hurt Arizona, I will kill you." 

Andy nodded at this before leaving properly. 

A/N: And done! Whoo! That took a while, dieHero, your up and I hope you don't mind the whole bit about Shatter being your experimental riggings. I'll work on RWBY's Soldiers next and if I find the time I'll work on 2 Legends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 623 10
What happens if you unexpectedly summoned Aurelion Sol in Chaldea what will be their reactions and their expectations to the cosmic celestial creator...
6.1K 136 35
George meets Dream at the pride festival and falls in love with him but a over protective friend comes in his way
199K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...