š‡šˆš’ š’šš€š‘šŠ - šššš¤š®ļæ½...

By missnoodleaddict

š’š„šš”š„š‹ šŽš… šš’š˜š‚š‡šŽ - š€šŸš­šžš« š­š”šž š°ššš«, š¦ššš§š² š­š”š¢š§š š¬ š°šžš«šž š„šØš¬š­. šƒšžš¬š©ļæ½... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

058

328 12 84
By missnoodleaddict

Elena laid on Katsuki's chest, smiling as he kissed her head every now and then to indicate that he was awake. Watching the movie, Katsuki rubbed her head.

"Why would he do that? Like maybe sneak attack before you yell out his name, stupid." Elena sighed,  face palming.

"Yeah, it really is." He noted, only for a knock to be heard. "I brought some food before we leave. We'll be seeing you guys tomorrow at around lunch." Mitsuki said as she opened the door and put the food on Katsuki's desk. "Okay, we'll probably just lay in bed all day and watch movies through." Elena added as Katsuki looked at the tv while playing with a strand of Elena's hair.

"Hey, mom? Can we invite a few people over," Katsuki asked, making Elena tense in a questionable manner. "Depends who it is." Mitsuki replied.

"Just Eijiro, Hitoshi, Jirou, Mina, Denki, Sero and Izuku. However we'll only stay here for an hour or two before we head somewhere." He explained, only for her to smile. "Yeah okay. Make sure there's food for everyone though." Mitsuki told them, smiling before she left the room.

"Yepp." Katsuki added as he rubbed Elena's head. "Hey wanna do something before the others arrive?" Katsuki asked, smiling brightly as he looked at her. Elena put up her head in wonder.

"Look for apartments." He said, making Elena spring up and run to get his computer. "I love looking at apartments for inspo!" Elena laughed, sitting down on his lap as she put up the computer.

Katsuki chuckled as looked put up the site. "Hm, should we keep staying in Musutafu, or Fukuoka?" Elena asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "Fukuoka." He told her as he gave her neck a small peck.

Elena typed away on the computer, looking up apartments with a maximum budget of 40 million yen, seeing as they would save up after building their agency. "Dad will probably help with a few costs as well, most likely. However I thought, if we get really really good, and really really rich...i want to buy my mom and dad a house at the beach someday. Maybe Okinawa? The same for Mitsuki and Masaru, right?" Elena asked, smiling kindly at Katsuki.

"Of course." Katsuki laughed as Elena typed away. "Something modern." He added, making her chuckle. "And a big beautiful balcony." She muttered as they checked it out.

Scrolling, they stumbled across a few ones, beautiful ones. But they didn't have the right stuff they wanted. They wanted one room for themselves and a room for guests. Two bathrooms. A public one and one in their bedroom. A walk in closet, etcetera etcetera.

But what they wanted most was a balcony. They were ones who loved to stargaze, sit, drink tea and look at the stars. "When are the others here?" Elena asked Katsuki as he rubbed small circles on her stomach. "An hour I think." He noted as he checked the time.

"Okay, should we-" She began, only to turn quiet as she went in to look at an apartment. Her lips fell open as she looked at the pictures of the apartment. It had two bedrooms, an open floor-plan for the living-room and kitchen. One toilet, but the bathroom itself was beautiful. It had a beautiful balcony on the 37th floor. "Katsuki-" She began, only for him to smile as he kissed her neck.

"That one would be perfect." He laughed, smiling as he held her close. Elena clicked out of the picture, only for a sigh to be heard as she leaned back against him. "150 million yen? What is this bullshit?" Elena pouted as he rubbed her stomach soothingly.

"Don't worry. Hey? We haven't even graduated yet. Let's just look for some pretty apartments for fun. Once it's time, we'll probably have a bigger budget now that we know how much an apartment like this approximately costs." He said, smiling at her. "I guess your right." She laughed. "How about we try using your quirk tomorrow?" Katsuki asked, trying to lighten her mood.

"Okay!" She said as she put the apartment as a favorite before they kept scrolling.

_____________

"I brought food!" Mina yelled as Kirishima walked in behind her, 3 bags of food in hand as Mina held 2. "Yeah!!" Elena yelled as she went over to hug her.

"Come on!" She said as they made their way into the kitchen where everyone else were sat. "Late as always." Jirou laughed as she stood up to hug Mina after she had put the food on the table. As everyone greeted the two, they were all soon sat as they rummaged around the table to get the food they wanted.

"Red Curry with extra spice!" Elena shuddered, smiling as she poured it onto her place. Everyone laughed as they started eating. "So, how are you feeling, Elena-Chan?" Izuku asked before he stuffed some chicken in his mouth. "Hm...I'm great. I have people here to help me, even though I sometimes don't need it. Though my attorney keeps calling me to tell me about Junichiro, which is a drag. So dad made sure to tell him to call him instead." Elena began explaining.

"I guess I'm happy my mom is alive. I have almost everything I want right now." Elena smiled before eating some red curry.

"What do you mean almost?" Katsuki asked her, looking at her. "Junichiro isn't dead yet. And I guess I'm still in my youth so it's obvious I don't have everything I want yet. No one has everything they want." She laughed as everyone ate. "Mm, but how are you feeling? Quirk-wise and physically." Hitoshi asked, eyeing her.

"Quirk-wise, I'm not sure. I haven't tried using it yet. But the doctors said that it wasn't damaged. However to be able to withhold my quirk the same as before I need to regain the strength in my body. And I guess I'm fine. However if I overuse my body it starts to ache?" She tried her best to explain before shrugging.

"Though I'll regain my strength in no time. I'll do it with mom till school starts, so we both can go back to work and school." Elena explained, making everyone begin to speak over each other.

"Your mom is so hot-"

"Your mom is so cool-"

"Your mom-"

Elena laughed as they spoke. Katsuki stayed quiet, looking at the table as he seemed in thought. She noticed as she grabbed his hand from under the table.

"Okay so, Kiyo, Hanta, Izu, how were your summer?" Elena asked, making everyone yell out. "Amazing!"

"I took care of Eri, we went to so many places in Japan. We also hung out a lot at home and made food with mom." Izuku explained, smiling at the thought. "Me and my family went to a concert in Tokyo. It was literally the coolest ever." Jirou told them, groaning at the memory.

"Me and my family went to Thailand. The amount of food I ate was unhealthy." Sero laughed as he inhaled ramen. "Yeah I wondered why you didn't take Pad Thai or Curry like you always do." Elena noted, squeezing Katsuki's hand reassuringly.

"So, what are we doing today?" Mina asked, looking up at Elena.

"I thought we'd eat, then me and Katsu have to get ready and we can head to the arcade and loom around town for the night. Izuku brought his car anyway." Elena explained, laughing as Izuku's angry face. "Me and Katsu will take his bike." She added.

"We'll take mine." Hitoshi told him, pointing at him and Denki. "Sounds good." Kirishima smiled.

"Okay people, now eat."

_________

Elena and Katsuki got ready up in his room, only for Elena to eye him, seeing his quiet demeanor as he looked for clothes in his drawer. She pouted slightly before approaching him, giving him a hug from behind. "What's wrong, my Katsu?" Elena asked, holding him close. "You've been quiet ever since we left your room." She continued, turning him around and bringing his face down to look at her.

"I-..." He began, finding it hard to say. Elena's eyes looked into his, sincere and curious as she looked genuinely worried for him.

Katsuki sighed out in relief before he spoke. "I..I can't help but constantly think about..you know. The fact that he killed our child hurts me a lot. I know it would've been too early anyway, but we could've handled it. I can't help but think that maybe if none of that had happened and I'd kept a closer eye on you, maybe we'd have a mini us running around in a few months." He sighed, putting a hand to his face.

"I know, I know it's too fucking early, please don't laugh at me. But knowing that you were stuck in that fucking hell hole for weeks, knowing our child had died is probably so fucking unbearable. I just want to stay with you, take care of you, look for things we can do for our future and plan it out." He spoke, not looking at her. "I want nothing more in this world, than to be a hero with you, I want to have a future with you." He continued, sighing as tears fell from his eyes.

"I just keep overthinking. Please don't mind me-" He began, only fo be engulfed in a tight hug. "Oh my sweet Katsu." She mumbled, only for Katsuki's arms to tighten around her as he began crying into her shoulder. "I didn't know you felt that way." She muttered as she patted his head, running her fingers through his hair soothingly.

"Should I tell the others that they should head on without us?" Elena asked, grabbing ahold of his face and looking at him. He shook his head. "No...I don't want to ruin your night. Let's have fun and do things you've missed doing." He said before he kissed her.

"Alright. But as soon as you feel uncomfortable, or I see that you're uncomfortable, we'll leave, head home, look at some apartments, cuddle and drink some tea." Elena told him, her thumb stroking his cheek.

He nodded as she wiped his tears. "I love you." She said, kissing his nose before letting go of him. "I love you more." He said, smiling faintly before he hugged her.

"My precious Katsu."

_________

Yuko laid on Shota's chest, her eyes on the tv in their living room as they cuddled. "I missed so much. My daughters life, your life, my own life." She said, sighing as she made small circles on Shota's chest with her fingers.

"I can tell you all about it. Unless Elena already told you about everything." Shota said, kissing her head. "Elena told me most of it. Don't worry. But what about you? What happened to you for the past 18 years?" Yuko asked, looking up at him.

"I...uh. Nothing much. I guess I went into a type of depression? According to Zashi at least. After loosing Oboro, You and Elena, I spent my years searching for Elena. Until I stopped and hoped that she'd eventually show up in hopes of becoming a hero." Shota said, making her smile.

"She said that you guys didn't know till...later in her first year. But what did you think when you first saw her?" Yuko asked.

"God, I felt hope? I guess. She looked so much like you. It was amazing, actually. I didn't want to look too much into it, seeing as I wasn't sure. Well, at first I was actually kind of stupid. I didn't even suspect anything. Months went by and I saw more and more how much she resembled you. Her personality, her appearance, her quirk, even." He explained, smiling at the thought.

"The years before Elena I had felt kind of empty, like I didn't have a purpose. I went to school, taught, went on patrol during the nights, ate every now and then, before I repeated everything. Hizashi tried to take me to a therapist, seeing as he went to one when Oboro and You died. But it wasn't for me. I don't like to speak about my problems to strangers, you know?" Shota asked, running his fingers through her hair.

"I mean, I get it. But you should've went to someone at least." Yuko told him, only for Shota to laugh. "I guess."

As a comfortable silence rose, they looked at the tv. "Hm, what did you do with the reverse drugs that brought me to life?" Yuko asked, making Shota sigh. "We destroyed them. According to the public however, they were destroyed in an explosion. If they knew there were those out there the world would be in chaos." Shota told her, chuckling.

"True."

"But I thank them. However. Because if they were never invented, I wouldn't have you here, in my arms, right now." Shota said, putting a strand of Yuko's hair behind her ear before kissing her forehead.

"I guess you're right." She agreed, smiling as he kissed her forehead repeatedly. Yuko laughed as he began kissing her neck, which was very ticklish. Tickling her, they laughed together as Yuko wiggled around the couch.

"Sho!"
________________
Words: 2254

So, I started school again...which sucks. Like- A LOT. So updates might be a little slower. But I'll try my best to update when I can.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.5K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) šˆš§ šš š°šØš«š„š š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š  š šØšÆšžš«š§ šØšÆšžš« š­š”šž š°šžššš¤. šŒšššŸš¢šš...
1.7K 70 20
šš†šš‘šš’šš•ššŽ šššš‘ššŽ š™»ššŽššŠššššžššŽ šš˜šš šš…šš’šš•šš•ššŠšš’šš—ššœ šš•ššžšš›šš” šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš ššœ, ššŒšš•ššŠššœššœ šŸ·-š™° šš›ššŽššŠššŒšš‘ššŽššœ šššš‘ššŽšš’šš› šššš‘šš’šš›šš šš¢ššŽļæ½...
18.9K 1K 21
-ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- š“š”šž š°šØš«š„š šœššš§ š›šž šœš«š®šžš„. šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØš«š¢š²šš š¤š§šžš° š­š”ššš­ ššš¬ š”š¢š¬ š„š¢šŸšž š®š§š­š¢...
56.1K 1.9K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) šˆš§ šš š°šØš«š„š š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š  š šØšÆšžš«š§ šØšÆšžš« š­š”šž š°šžššš¤. šŒšššŸš¢šš...