Game of the Insane (Yandere H...

由 crazysie

Oneshots featuring the boys of Haikyuu who are losing their minds for you~ I do male characters x female read... 更多

FEEL (Tsukishima Kei)
STREAK (Kozume Kenma)
TEMPTATION (Nishinoya Yu)
IDEALIZED (Sugawara Koushi)
RIGGED (Tsukishima Kei)
REPERCUSSION (Oikawa Tooru)
CANDID (SUNA RINTAROU)
SWATHE (Kita Shinsuke)
BETRAY (Oikawa Tooru)
MISINFORMATION (Semi Eita)
SHUSH (Miya Osamu)
ADORE (Yamaguchi Tadashi)
COERCION Part 1 (Iwaizumi Hajime)
CONFINE (Ushijima Wakatoshi)
INTIMIDATE (Kageyama Tobio)
COERCION Part 2 (IWAIZUMI HAJIME)
UNREQUITED (Kuroo Tetsurou)
VENERATION (Kozume Kenma)
Christmas Special Headcanons - Present for Kita
Christmas Special Headcanons - Blizzard with Nishinoya
Christmas Special Headcanons - Present for Tendou
GUILT (Nishinoya Yu)
Bait (Miya Atsumu)
BETRAY (PART 2)
CLEANSE (Akaashi Keiji)
ABASHED (Oikawa Tooru)
MEMORIZE (Akaashi Keiji)
CAPTIVATE (Aone Takanobu and Ushijima Wakatoshi)
ATTENTION (Tendou Satori)
ENTRANCE (Tsukishima Kei)
RESISTANCE (Hinata Shoyo
HARMLESS (Lev Haiba)
DESIRE (Hinata Shoyo)
BELATED (Tanaka Ryuunosuke)
FEEL PART 2 (Tsukishima Kei)
VENERATION PART 2
BETRAY PART 3 (Oikawa Tooru)
ANNOYANCE (Futakuchi Kenji)
MALPRACTICE (Shirabu Kenjirou)
ALOOF (Shirabu Kenjirou)
SILENT (Kyoutani Kentarou)
CONFINE PART 2 (Ushijima Wakatoshi)
FACADE (Kozume Kenma)
Routine (Akaashi and Bokuto)
LESSON (Oikawa Tooru)
EXPECTATION (Akaashi Keiji)
CURIOSITY (Tsukishima Kei)
COMPETITIVE (Sakusa Kiyoomi)
SWATHE PART 2 (Kita Shinsuke)
DESPERATION (Kageyama Tobio)
DISTRACTED (Nishinoya Yuu)
IDEALIZED PART 2 (Sugawara Koushi)
SECRET (Tsukishima and Kageyama)
REPERCUSSION PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
WATCHFUL (Goshiki Tsutomu)
LESSON PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
ENTHUSIASM (Hinata Shoyo)
DISTRACTED PART 2 (Nishinoya Yuu)
CHANGE (Oikawa Tooru)
OVERLOOK (Miya Astumu)
DENY (Sugawara Koushi)
ACHE (Tendou Satori)
HUMILIATE PART 2 (Kuroo Tetsurou)
DISCIPLINE (Nishinoya and Tanaka)
Drift (Kozume Kenma)
View (Akaashi Keiji)
SHADOW (Matsukawa Issei)
CHANGE PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
TO SPRING A TRAP (Oikawa Tooru)
IDEALIZED PART 3 (Sugawara Koushi)
PRETEND PART 2 (Iwaizumi Hajime)
ANNOYANCE PART 2 (Futakuchi Kenji)
BROKEN (Kageyama Tobio)
IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU (Kageyama Tobio)
CHANGE PART 3 (Oikawa Tooru)
ACHE PART 2 (Tendou Satori)
TO SPRING A TRAP PART 2 (Oikawa Tooru)
ENAMOR (Bokuto Koutarou)
FALSIFY (Kita Shinsuke)
COLOR (Komori Motoya)

HUMILIATE (Kuroo Tetsurou)

1.7K 57 10
由 crazysie

A request from my Tumblr!

Title: Humiliate

Pairings: Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere themes, name calling, death threats (not from Kuroo)

Summary: After an act of cruelty, Kuroo's number one fan has a change of heart.

humiliate

/verb/

make (someone) feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect, especially publicly:

It's not until the team is leaving that you manage to catch up to them, a white box clutched closely to the red number 1 jersey you're wearing. Your eyes are shining brightly as you gush over the team's captain.

"Kuroo! You were amazing! That last play was spectacular! I'm so glad you guys won, you deserve it!"

Kuroo's heard it all a million times, not least of all from you. You managed to show up at every game, every event. He knew you mainly by your face, he's not sure if he ever got your name. Your excitement and fangirlish behavior always managed to overwhelm him.

"It's a little late, but..." you thrust the white box forward, into Kuroo's chest. He fumbles it a little, shocked by the sudden assault. The top of the box is clear, showing a vanilla cake with frosting spelling out "Happy Birthday Kuroo!"

Now that's just creepy. He's never had a fan as diehard as you, and it makes him uncomfortable. He's not even sure what to say.

A crowd has gathered by now, mainly of fans from inside the stadium, and it just serves to put more pressure on him as they whisper things about you and him. "Are they dating?" "Isn't that weird?" "Isn't that cute?" "Who does that?"

The other fangirls look on with jealousy and disgust, and he can't help but feel even more overwhelmed by their presence as well. Everything was coming to a halt.

You remained smiling blissfully, unaware that Kuroo was getting sick of all your attention. You'd been at this for so long that this was the last straw to break the camel's back.

You've always disturbed him with your intensity and obsessive behavior. You were practically everywhere he went and always trying to strike up a conversation, even when he clearly wasn't interested. You'd tried to apply for the team manager position when it was open and then even the social media manager position. You were always decked out in merch and often seen carrying a Kuroo plush.

Kuroo let the cake fall from his hands. It seemed to move in slow motion until it hit the ground with a satisfying sound, causing a smile to tug at his lips. The crowd was silent, you were finally silent, frozen in shock and horror, trying to convince yourself it had been an accident.

"You're a freak," he spits out, "You're always following us around and stalking us on social media and in person. It's so creepy, you're lucky you haven't been arrested for harassment. Just leave me alone- everyone would be happier if you left and never came back."

The first tear slipped from your eye and more followed quickly after. He watched as you crumbled into a mess of heartbroken sobs and desperate glances, as though you still thought he might comfort you in this moment of despair.

The group of fangirls began to laugh, their voices high-pitched and cruel. The team and several people in the crowd began to as well, and Kuroo couldn't help but join him. This just seemed to break you more, as you blankly let a couple of sympathetic people in the crown pull you away.

You don't stay to hear anything else. In a moment, you're running away, so fast you're nearly tripping over your own feet. Fleeing the scene Kuroo had created.

You wiped away more tears as you deactivated your last social media account. It was the best choice, after all those fans had sent you horrible messages and even doxxed you. You could barely stand to think about some of those messages.

"Kill yourself" "How pathetic" "Just die"...

You shuddered and turned off your phone. You'd have to change your number as well. At least no one had showed up at your house. What cowards... of course people were more content to sit behind a screen and say awful things instead of actually showing up in person to do anything.

Shrugging your shoulders a little, you turned back to the TV, where your new favorite show was playing. You had been to a therapist several times since the incident and your mood was improving greatly. She had suggested you put the energy you'd once put in Kuroo and his team into something new, like a hobby or something fictional.

This show was definitely more interesting to watch than volleyball, if you were being honest. And it felt safer to obsess over book characters than real people. At least they couldn't hurt you like Kuroo did.

Kuroo, on the other hand, had begun to suffer from your disappearance. You no longer showed up to games, and he assumed you must be watching him from your TV. He couldn't blame you for not showing up in person, but he swore he could hear your cheering voice missing from the crowd.

It was lonely, to be surrounded by thousands of people, but missing just one voice you wished to hear.

However, he didn't realize that's what he was missing until he asked the team what happened to their weekly treats. When one of his teammates said that you had sent them in every week, without fail, he felt like he'd been stabbed right through the heart. You did that for all of them? How didn't he realize that?

He tried to keep it bottled up, tried not to be bothered by not seeing your face in the crowd anymore. But it was getting to him, even affecting his performance in every game.

He found himself searching for your social media, so he could apologize and let you know it was safe to come back to his games or whatever it was you needed to hear. He wasn't sure what your name was, but managed to find a video of what he'd done to you and saw a user tagged in the text above. The name sounded right, so he clicked on it.

Deleted account.

Kuroo's heart sunk in his chest. Somehow, he knew this was you. Searching your name in other social media apps gave him no results- apparently you'd deleted all of your accounts.

Swallowing back his guilt, he searched for something a little less innocent than your name. It was quick to find once he knew what he was looking for. One of his fans had, after all, doxxed you.

He headed out for your house immediately. He'd just talk to you, clear things up, and everything would be fine!

He pulled into your driveway and his heart leapt in his chest when he saw you bringing mail inside. He practically fell out of his car, calling your name to get you to stop and turn around.

You did just that, looking at him with an expression like you were seeing a ghost. All the color had drained from your face and your lips parted in fear.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n), I really am. I shouldn't have said those things."

Why didn't you act happy to see him? Shouldn't you be throwing yourself all over him with relief that he cared?

You had made your way to the door and were starting to fumble with your keys. You'd apparently just gotten home when you stopped to grab your mail. Lucky him.

"Please accept my apology! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please just come back to my games..." Kuroo felt like he was being slowly choked, tears stinging his eyes in desperation. He couldn't understand why you weren't acting like yourself.

"I accept your apology." You responded, but before he could sigh in relief, you continued. "But just because I accept your apology doesn't mean I'm going back. I've grown up, I'm over you and your team and just volleyball in general."

Kuroo remained frozen in place. You were... over him? How could you change so much so quickly? Had he really hurt you that badly? It had only been a couple of months... how could you leave him? How dare you leave him?

As you went back to fumbling with your keys, Kuroo advanced on you like a lion on its prey. If you weren't going to obsess over him, fine. Then the roles were switched.

He'd change your mind, no matter what it took.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

48.9K 972 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
1K 11 11
These are some Haikyu one shots and I except request on ships and stories lines! This is one of my first stories, so please tell me how to improve. A...
64.1K 1.2K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
15.3K 345 23
Oneshots featuring the boys of My Hero Academia who are losing their minds for you~ I do certain male characters x female reader. May contain inappro...