Secrets and Lies : Conrad Fi...

By 824271aj

when the oldest conklin and the oldest Fisher have been together for a long as anyone can remember  but wha... More

shit shit shit
Secrets and Lies 
stupid stupid girl
home sweet home
disaster 
he'll come around 
confessions 
best sister ever 
Breaking my heart 
 blame 
do you hate me
shit show
ice cream 
More than okay
you told him
disappointment 
sunset over the ocean 
season two 
missing 
just like her father
everything will be okay 
smiling again 
I want another one 
he who has little fath boys 
moms home
im about to hit your dad
perfect moment 

 fake smiles

2.8K 29 0
By 824271aj

the next morning I woke up at five I never wake up at five, running to the bathroom for the second day in a row to empty my stomach of whatever food i had yesterday. i tried to go back to sleep after that but i couldn't. I got up looking at how peaceful Conrad is when he sleeps, if only he stayed like that. I slowly got up, careful not to wake him, and walk downstairs, to the beach.

i sat on the beach and watch the sunrise I could hear his footsteps, i new it was him. I didn't say anything I just looked at the ocean. he sat next to me I don't know how long we were sitting there in silence but it seems like forever.

" you were gone when I woke up," he finally asked " just needed some air" i answered, still looking at the Ocean.

then his eyes travel to my thigh and the bruise covering the outside of it. it looked worse than it felt "did i do that... shit Lottie i'm so sorry I was just trying to get you out of the way I didn't mean to push you"

"i know" i finally looking at him, to be honest it barely hurt I have bigger problems.

I touched his cheek and smiled, I want to scream at him, I want to tell him everything but I can't because he can't hear that right now. he needs me. He doesn't need to know about the secret growing inside me, not yet at least. so I rested my head on his shoulder and we looked out of the ocean together.

I know I need to go to the doctor to get a check up to confirm, I know I'm pregnant, if I thought I wasn't I would've took a million tests. I think I already new when I took it. I new what it was going to say.

"we should probably go inside"looked up at him he hesitated then Nodes.

we were sitting in the living room I could hear the boys laughing about the portraits we had to sit for making stupid jokes like boys do.

I had apologised to my Mum this morning about how I reacted last night, I told her I was just tired and apologised for not keeping an eye on my siblings. like always it's my fault if they do the wrong thing.

I was reading a book with my feet on Conrads lap when i overheard the conversation everyone was having. then Susan ran into the kitchen, with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh, my God! Belly is gonna be a debutante"

I figured Susan were trying to get belly to do it like she did with me, it was never really my thing. but i did it for her I would do anything to make her happy Conrad went with me. We actually had a pretty fun time we got so drunk and stayed out till 3 am, we kissed in the rain on the beach, It was perfect.

"It's really not that big of a deal"

"I'm sorry. Like, Belly? Like, my sister? Like, that thing right there? "

"Shut up"

"Okay, this is gonna be so much fun. Just you wait. There is, uh... there's the tea, the auction, the ball, of course, the rehearsal. I got to write this down. Susan gasps We need to go shopping"

"This sounds... expensive" mum says we don't have as much money as the fishers did .

"Oh, don't worry, Laur. It's on me just like how I paid for Violet's . It was my idea after all, and we still need to style you for your book party, so... "

"Belly, are you sure you want to do this? It doesn't seem very you"

"It's not" Conrad Timed in, I took my feet off his lap because he was annoying me. He gave me a look like what did I do now, I just shook my head and went back to reading my book. he can say whatever he likes to me, but not to my sister.

" Conrad, could you please be a little more supportive"

"Now, which one of you is gonna be Belly's escort to the ball?"

"Not me. I went last year" he smiled at me. I tried to hide the smile on my face, covering it with my book. Bring back the memory of that night.

"Yeah, and I swore off balls" getting a laugh from my brother he is so childish Sometimes. it's weird to think he's only one younger than Me.

I close my book and decide to go up to my room I called the doctor make an appointment I quickly hanged up the phone when Conrad walked in. Thank God we were done with our conversation.

"hey" give me a weird look, i probably looked really suspicious

"hey" I smiled "do you want to go for a swim" "umm actually" good thing. I am a good liar "I was gonna go for a run" "okay I'll join you" no I said probably too fast "I actually just want to clear my head. You know get some fresh air next time though I'll see you later" I was already in my gym leggings. and i was in Conrads hoody with a T-shirt underneath so I didn't need to change.

so I just walked out of the room before he could ask questions I got into my car putting my hands on the steering wheel, pressing my forehead against it with my eyes closed, and let out a breath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 92 8
Matilda Fisher has spent her summer in Cousins for as long as she could remember. Every year she counted the days that separated her from that place...
838K 19.8K 26
❝ don't you get it? i hate you because i can never have you. ❞ for as long as danielle conklin can remember, she has been in love with her best frien...
88K 1.3K 10
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨. �...
140K 2K 22
Y/n Conklin is the middle child of Steven and Belly. She has a great relationship with Steven, perfect even. But with Belly, it's the complete opposi...