Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 9: Workplace

2.1K 73 16
By Rieysha

           Like usual, I went to the Big Hit Building after class. I went into the makeup room and saw only Jungkook and some staff.

I guess I was too early. I went to sit on the chair, and Jungkook was looking at me like he wanted to talk to me. We did not have a proper greeting yet, actually.

"Your name is y/n, right?'' Jungkook broke the silence with me.

"Yes", I nodded slightly and smiled at him.

He pulled his chair toward me and sat in front of me. I was quite startled by his sudden friendliness.

"Are you close to Taehyung?".

His question was obviously trying to confirm if I date Taehyung because he had told me that he told all the members about us.

"I'm not sure".

"Okay. I will quit beating around the bush. Are you guys dating?".

Suddenly, I heard the door open and close, which had distracted us. Jimin and Taehyung just arrived here.

As soon as I saw Taehyung, I tried to keep my distance with Jungkook, worried if he would go crazy over it again.

My eyes met Taehyung's eyes. We stared at each other until Jimin called me.

"Let's go y/n-ssi. I want to continue sleeping here". He was already sitting in front of the makeup mirror".

I went to Jimin and I started working on Jimin's makeup. I took a slight glance at Taehyung. He was sitting on my earlier chair while looking at me intensely. I could see that Jungkook was smirking, looking at how Taehyung looked at me.

I was blushing.

Why does he make it obvious to everyone?

I knew he was jealous of how close I was to Jimin. So, I tried to avoid conversation with Jimin.

"Y/n, why are you not talking to me at all today?", asked Jimin. He seemed to realize my sudden quietness.

I looked slightly at Taehyung. Did he see now what would happen if I did not talk at all? But he seemed not to care.

I looked back at Jimin. "You said you wanted to sleep. And you looked tired too. Get some rest, oppa-ah".

He giggled and said, "Y/N, you are so cute".

I frowned and secretly took a look at Taehyung. I worried that if Jimin complimented me, it would cause him to be jealous again.

But I could not read his poker face. He just scanned my body from my head to my toe and then gulped down his saliva.

How long has he been staring at me?

I hit Jimin's arm lightly. "Go sleep, mochi".

"Ouch, fine, fine. You can be so mean too, y/n. I just discovered this side of you today".

I forced out a brief laugh at him and continued working.

Please, Jimin-ah, stop talking!

Then, Taehyung sat beside Jimin as his makeup artist had just arrived.

After about an hour, Taehyung was ready earlier than Jimin. Obviously, his makeup artist was more professional.

Taehyung came to me and whispered, "After you are done, come to the corridor where the prop is stored".

Then he just left without me having a chance to ask for a reason.

He really drove me crazy, and I continued working.

                   I walked out of the makeup room and went to look for the corridor, like Taehyung told me to. When I reached there, the corridor was quite silent. It was like people rarely walked around here. I got a feeling in my stomach from this corridor. I could tell the ghost lived here.

I turned around to look for Taehyung, and I did not even see his shadow.

Suddenly, someone covered my mouth and pulled me into a room with him.

I wanted to scream but could not make it because his hand pressed tightly against my mouth.

"Y/n.. Shhh. This is me". I raised my head to look at him, and it was Taehyung.

I sighed out in relief, and he took his hand off my mouth.

My eyes lingered in this room. Spider webs hang everywhere. The room smelled dusty and old. It was also quite dark, as the only light source was from the upper window.

Why does he take me here?

"What do you want to do here?".

He pulled me towards him and smashed his lips against mine forcefully. I was very shocked by this suddenness and tried to dodge his lips by turning my face.

"What are you doing?", I growled under my breath.

He gripped my chin in place. "Sex is like a drug. Once is never enough, and I even need harder". He said it with his seductive voice.

I frowned at him, and he continued kissing me. He was so strong that I was unable to push him away. He pinned me against the old table, and the tip of my buttock rested on it. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and started rubbing his groin against me. It made me feel nauseated and terrified.

His lips traveled down to my neck. I felt the scrape of his teeth, and there was an excitement tingling around me, but this was not right. My hands grabbed his hair as I tried to stop him. "Taehyung, this isn't your house. This is the damn workplace", I said under my gritted teeth.

"So stop being noisy and enjoy how I'm about to fuck your fucking wet pussy, babe".

My eyes trembled for a fraction of a second. I did not like the way he talked dirty to me. "I ain't a thing, Taehyung. I'm a woman. I'm not your pleasing machine!", I spat out angrily, still under my gritted teeth.

He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes, my hand was on his cheek. "We're in love. We're just making love".

I was speechless.

He continued kissing my neck, slowly unbuttoning my blouse, and pulling up my bra. I could not believe that he was so serious about having sex here.

He sucked on my hardened nipple while groping my breast. I bit my lips, and I tried as best as I could not to let out any sound. After that, his hand traveled down my thigh and then into my pants.

I gasped when he stuck his finger in my vagina. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to prevent any sound from escaping. This was the damn BigHit building! He must be crazy.

"Babe, it feels good, right? Because it is not your first time anymore. Your wet pussy is dripping down my finger right now. You wanna see?", he whispered to me.

My mouth opened to say something, but the words were stuck in my throat. He pulled out his finger and showed it to me in front of my face.

My face went red in embarrassment. I turned away.

"It is natural. Don't be shy so much, babe". He said that and licked his finger. I knew it belonged to me, but it was still disgusting.

I still looked away, dodging his eyes.

Suddenly, he grabbed my pony tail and pushed me down on my knees in front of him. I saw a bulge in his pants, and I gulped down my own saliva. I knew what was about to happen. I started getting nervous and trembling.

He was kidding, right?

He unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out. My eyes widened as the last sex I had with him just shoved it in without me seeing that clearly. Now, it was just inches away from my damn face.

"Come on" he said while gazing down at me.

I shook my head and sealed my lips tightly.

"Ah, please y/n. I told you to prove your love to me, and you won't treat me like a child, right?".

Oh damn! He is so fucking genius!

But I still resisted and did not say anything. I just remained frozen in front of that thing. I heard him sighing. "You want me to teach you?".

He bent down and tilted my chin up. He soothed my bottom lips, slowly opened my lips by inserting his two fingers, and stroked my tongue with his thumb. "That's it. Now, you just need a real stick".

He replaced his thumb by shoving his dick into my mouth.

He forced me to choke on it as I felt it was about to reach the back of my throat.

"Ahh, that's it. You're doing good" he complimented me.

He grabbed the back of my head and thrust at me rhythmically. I just closed my eyes and went with it.

I heard him moaning continuously, and then he let me go.

I stumbled to the floor and coughed. But I still tried to be as silent as I could.

"Alright, come on", he said, pulling me to stand on my feet and lifting my thigh so that I would sit on the table.

As I was wearing the skirt, he just took off my underwear.

Then he came for my lips to kiss me, and at the same time, he pulled my hair band, letting go of my hair.

His body was in between my knees, and I just watched what he was about to do to me. His dick was fully erected toward the entrance of my vagina. I could feel a little bit of warmth from it. He slowly fed my vagina, inch by inch. I gasped, and slowly, my feminist wall adjusted to his size. He began to thrust me forward, and I held onto his arms to support myself.

As thrusting on the table would cause a noise, he pulled me off the table and got my feet down on the floor again. He lifted my leg up, and automatically I supported myself by leaning my palm against the wall, and he continued thrusting. I bit my lips, and sometimes a moan also escaped. I felt a satisfying gush within me as every single muscle fiber let go. Even though that was not what I wanted to feel.

"Babe, I am about to cum", he said, pulling the dick out of me. I began to panic, as I did not know where he should go. I did not want to dirty my clothes! And cumming around this room was also a bad idea!

"Babe, get down on your knees and open your mouth".

"What???".

"Come on. I can't control this any longer! We do not want to get caught, right?"

I quickly went down on my knees and let him cum into my mouth. I closed my eyes, and I felt a warm and sticky fluid in my mouth.

Fuck him!

He pulled out his dick and breathed heavily. I still let my mouth hang open like that. I was unable to swallow it down. He noticed it and went down to face me.

"Just swallow it down".

I looked into his eyes with angry eyes.

Of course, it's easy for him to say that! He made a mess, and I have to clean for him!

He held my chin and kissed me again with his tongue until I swallowed his cum.

Then he pulled me into his chest. I started to whimper slowly, as I was very stressed and terrified. It was like he forced me into this, and then I was very scared if someone would come here and see us doing this.

He caressed my head. "Babe, why are you crying?". He tried convincing me by caressing my hair and then my face.

I pushed his chest away and stood up. I started putting my clothes back on as he removed mine the most. He was still in his clothes, with only his pulled-out dick dangling there.

Gosh, I hate him!

Then he went to me and pulled on my skirt.

"What do you want again?". I glared at him.

"I do not want to wet my pants he said, and he wiped his dick with the back cloth of my skirt.

I rolled my eyes, as he was right. I just quickly buttoned back my blouse. When I was about to take my heels under the table, I accidentally hit my elbow with a table leg, causing it to screech.

I heard footsteps from outside the room. My heart began to pound violently. It was very bad timing!

I quickly looked at Taehyung. We stared at each other, but he looked calm. Then I heard footsteps stopping in front of the room. I looked under the door, there were feet!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 81 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
565K 19.3K 61
A man of age 26 a mafia leader of world fallen in love with unexpected common girl and got obsessed with her.He proposed her but she don't like him...
6.2K 166 16
In where a highschool professor who is secretly a mafia leader gets obsessed with one of his students and kills her family just to get to her. Will...
127K 4.5K 17
Being forced to marry to the soon to be CEO, Kim Taehyung, by her own toxic parents. But both of them ended up signing a contract of three years. Y/n...