Obsession [Taehyung FF]

Rieysha द्वारा

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... अधिक

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 8: Good or Bad?

1.7K 74 49
Rieysha द्वारा

               I woke up to the alarm and went to take a shower. My heart was still broken because of last night. I was not ready to meet him again after that argument. But I have to because he needs to send me home. I got out of the bathroom and went to get ready.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

Someone was knocking on the door.

"Y/N, have you woken up yet?". It was Taehyung's voice, and only by hearing his voice did I feel something that was hard to describe. Was I mad, was I disappointed, or was I scared?

Thud! Thud! Thud!

He knocked again, and it snapped me into reality. I looked at the door, and I heard him twisting the door knob open.

Oh no! I am only in a towel!

When he opened the door, I quickly closed it and locked it. He was slightly startled by my sudden action. "Yes! I've woken up".

"Why do you close the door on me like that?", He sounded serious and a little bit angry.

"I am about to wear the clothes" I said.

"Okay, see you at the dining room. Have some bread with jam before we hit the road" he said.

"Okay...".

I heard footsteps fade away and I sighed.

He sounded like there was nothing happening yesterday.

Shit, let's just face everything.

I quickly put on the clothes and went down to the dining room. I saw him already there. He was looking straight into my eyes. I quickly broke eye contact and went to sit in front of him.

It was awkward and uncomfortable.

He seemed not to like to say anything to me and just kept eating without looking at me anymore. I guessed this was what is called an ego.

So, I just took the bread and the jam, pretending to have an appetite to show him that I was not hurt either. Later, he got up. "I wait for you in the car. Send me your address". And then he just left me alone.

What a brat?

Was last night nothing for him? He hurt me more. I deserve an apology.

I just sat there and did nothing after he left me. I took some time to control my emotions and tears. I took out my phone and texted him my address. Then I got up, went to the garage, and got into his car.

He just drove the car without saying anything to me.

I leaned the tip of my forehead against the car window, looking at the morning scenery. I saw a beautiful sunrise, and the birds were flying and sitting on a branch too. If I lowered the car window, I might hear the various birds chirping too. But I was not in the mood for that.

I recognized this route. He took the long route. I wondered why he did that. We were fighting, he should just use the shortcut. I did not want to be with him right now. It was awkward and hurt me too, as he showed no remorse.

I mustered my courage and turned my head at him. "Why do you take the long route?".

His eyes were focused on the road, and he did not respond to me.

He ignored me.

I turned back and leaned against the car window again. He really made me want to cry! I just looked at the scenery and felt what I wanted to feel until I fell asleep.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. My eyes roamed around the street. We were in front of my house now. I turned to him; he was looking at me. It seemed like he was waiting for me to wake up. I quickly sat upright with a serious look on my face.

"Why don't you wake me up?"

'You were in a good deep sleep" he said simply.

"But aren't you late for the practice now?".

"No babe. It is about an hour more". He looked at his wristwatch. Then his hand reached my cheek, and he caressed it.

My eyes widened. I felt a warm touch from him, and it eased the anger in my heart.

"Babe, I love you. I really do not want to leave you right now", he said with his husky voice. Very seductive and charming. My heart pounded loudly, like I was having hypertension.

What is this? Why does he make me like this again?

Is he good or bad?

Pick one.

I just looked straight into his eyes without saying anything. Then another of his hands reached my other cheek. He looked at me with puppy eyes. "I know you are mad at me now. I'm sorry. Forgive me, please".

Instantly, tears streamed down my cheeks and down his hands as he was cupping my cheeks. Because I had been waiting for his apology!

"Babe, don't cry. Don't cry", he said while wiping away my tears.

I stopped crying and looked back into his eyes. He brought his face closer to mine and looked at my lips. I understood it and closed my eyes. He kissed me, gently pressing his lips around the rim of my mouth.

After a while, he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I'll give you a call in the afternoon or evening" he said.

"Okay". I smiled at him.

                    I went to grab some books and called my senior.

"Sunbae, so are you really going to teach me today? I just ask again to make sure you do not cancel your plan" I said.

"Yah, I'm not the kind of person who breaks my promise. I am on my way now", said Jinyoung.

I giggled and said, "Okay, see you at the library; whoever is late must buy lunch", I made a bet.

"Yah, It is not fair. Your house is nearer to the library".

I heard him saying that, but I just hung up. Free lunch for sure today!

I took the bus to the library. I slashed the card and got into the library. As I expected, I was earlier than him. I went to take a seat and read something while waiting for him.

Later, I heard footsteps toward me. I raised my head and saw Jinyoung panting heavily. I smiled widely at him, as I knew he had tried to reach here earlier than me.

"Free lunch for me", I said under my breath as we were in the library.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Fine.". I giggled slowly as I succeeded in annoying him.

He put his books beside me and took a seat there. He opened the book, and I jerked my head at him to see its contents. He started teaching me. He was a very good and useful senior to me. I could not survive in Korea without him.

Later, my phone vibrated on the table.

"Wait for a moment", I said, and Jinyoung nodded at me.

It was Taehyung calling me. I took a look at the clock; it was afternoon. I went outside and took his call.

"What made you wait so long to take my call?" I asked him.

"I was in the library just now".

"What are you doing there?" I asked him.

"Library, oppa. Of course, study".

"Alone?" he asked.

Here goes his crap again. But I wanted an honest relationship with him, even though I knew he would be jealous again.

"No, oppa".

"With who?".

"My senior".

"Male? Right? Only you two, am I right?". I heard he sounded sarcastic.

"Yes", I said, and I was ready to hear his crap again.

He was so possessive.

A river of silence ran through us for a moment.

"Go continue studying, but do not hang up this call" he said.

I frowned at how the hell he came up with this bullshit. I did not know whether this was genius or not.

"Oppa, you're acting strange again", said I.

"No, I just want to be present with you at this moment. It's not good to leave my girlfriend alone with another man who is even older than you. I am sure of it".

"You're going to be charged a lot with the phone bills", said I.

"That's my money, and I know what I spend. I do not want to argue with you. So just do it".

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled it all out.

"Oppa, aren't you also working with the female staff around you? Have I ever complained about it to you?"

"You and I are different. Those women are married. Is your senior a married man??"

I did not answer him because I know a bullshit was about to come out from his mouth.

"No, right? Even if he is married. Man full of lust".

I frowned at his excuses and logic. His mind was really on a different level. I think it was him who was full of lust. The first day we met, he had already grabbed my ass in a room full of people.

I let out a sigh and gave up because I did not want to argue with him. "Do whatever you like".

I said that and went back into the library with an earphone in one of my ears to hear him complain to me later. But I was sure I would hear him snoring too, because this study was like a damn lecture.

I came back to my seat and heard Jinyoung continue explaining to me. I avoided making a joke or laughing because I did not want to be accused of being flirtatious by him again.

Honestly, he made me so uncomfortable that I felt like my life was being controlled by him.

How unhappy is my life?

Is this the relationship that I truly want?

But in that early morning, the way he apologized and the way he kissed me He made me feel good and better. Is he good or bad?

***

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.1K 425 33
A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not doing good with you but after sometime h...
173K 7.6K 36
"I think he has some kind of obsession towards you" "Towards me??" Hey guyss so as you might already know this story is on youtube. You can also just...
564K 19.3K 61
A man of age 26 a mafia leader of world fallen in love with unexpected common girl and got obsessed with her.He proposed her but she don't like him...
7K 162 26
Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil smile).. Make love with me no,never... Th...