Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 6: Date

2K 80 19
By Rieysha

            Taehyung really drove me crazy. What he's doing now is dangerous. Why couldn't he see that?

I ran my fingers through my hair several times, and then I made up my mind. I needed to convince him again.

I went to the parking lot and looked for his car. I spotted his car and got into it.

"Good decision", Taehyung said, pulling the seatbelt for me. I held his hand to stop him from doing so. He frowned at me, not sure what I was doing right now.

"Let's talk again, Taehyung-ssi", I said.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed with me.

"What is it? You even call me Taehyung-ssi", he said.

"What we're doing now is dangerous. I'm afraid if-"

"Stop", he cut me short. He glared at me then, his eyes filled with darkness and scorn. "You keep saying the same thing. If you don't want to come, then get out of my car".

I sat frozen in his car as he sounded angry. I wasn't used to be scolded like this.

His voice, resonant and commanding, sent shivers down my spine, evoking a sense of fear within me.

"Get out of my car", he said again, emphasizing

I quickly pulled the seatbelt tight and fastened it.

He could be a really scary man. Maybe because he still burned with jealousy.

"Let's go, Oppa," I said, my lips trembling a little bit as he still scared me.

                 Along the journey, the road passed through a deep forest. The day was late already; I could see the sunset. The brilliant colors of the sunset made me feel as if the universe was rewarding me for a day of hard work.

But where the hell was his house? Did he live in the forest or what?

However, the scenery was breathtaking. I kept staring out of the window on my side at the scenery. It's beautiful.

"Can I lower the window?"

"Yes"

I lowered the window a little bit, as I didn't want to expose him, even though the road was so quiet. I saw no other cars and no people wandering around. The air was so cold but refreshing. The road seems to grow narrower.

"Beautiful, is it?", he asked me after seeing how I was fascinated by the scenery.

"Yes! But Oppa, where is your house? It seems it is really far from the busy road. Are you living in the forest?".

He let out a small laugh and then said, "We are almost there". I saw a house from the street.

Built on a hill, the house and compound were bigger than they seemed from the street. The house was in a large compound, large enough to accommodate about three other houses.

The car parked and we got out of the car. I followed him from behind into his house. He brought me to a room. I guess it's a guest room because it seemed kind of empty.

"Do you want to wash?", he asked me.

"Yep", I said.

He went somewhere and then came back with a towel and clothes. He handed them to me. "These three outfits for tonight and tomorrow The bathroom is there. After you are done, come down for dinner".

"Wait. You can cook?", I asked him, and I found it fascinating that he could prepare the dinner.

"No, canned food", he said. I laughed after I realized that I was so stupid to think that he could cook.

"Why are you laughing? Are you mocking me?", he asked me.

"You're funny", I still couldn't stop laughing. He walked closer to me, held my waist, and pulled me into his chest.

"You're so cute when you're laughing and teasing me like that", he said, caressing my hair.

I giggled shyly at his compliment. This man can sometimes be a very sweet boyfriend, but sometimes he can also be a very scary man.

I broke the hug and went into the bathroom. After that, I went down to the dining room. I saw Taehyung was already there, waiting for me to dig the food together with him.

"What's your favorite food in Korea?", he asked me.

"Gimbap because it tastes quite the same as sushi. I love sushi", I said.

"How do you meet Namjoon? One year ago... ", he asked me. I looked at him, but he was scooping the meal into his rice bowl, which made him look so natural while asking that.

"Through the Fortnite game. We're friends there, and then we're getting closer. We're chatting, exchanging our numbers, and so on", I said.

"Oh".

I couldn't read his poker face. So I didn't know whether he was disappointed or not.

After we finished eating, we tidied the kitchen and washed the dishes together.

"I think I need to go. I'm tired", I said, as it was really an exhausting day for me. College and work.

"Wait", he said, walking towards me. He folded me into his arms. "Won't you give me a goodnight kiss first?", he asked me.

"Yes?". It was so sudden. He tilted his head a little bit when he saw my blank reaction to his request.

"Yeah, sure", I said, because I didn't want to make him mad at me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him briefly.

I was about to pull apart, but he caught me by pressing his hands against my head, forcing me to kiss him more. He started kissing me deeply and savoring the taste of my tongue.

I moaned softly with unexpected pleasure. He broke the kiss and looked at me. I blushed in embarrassment. Just now, I let out a small moan, and I didn't know where to hide my face right now.

"Good night", he said, and he walked to the living room, leaving me alone in the kitchen. There was something in his voice that sounded sinister. What a shame.

But the kiss was so sweet. He loved me, I loved him, so it wasn't wrong if I moaned, right?

___

               I woke up from my sleep. The first thing that came to mind was the kiss from last night. It wasn't our first time kissing. It was the second time already. But last night was very different. He used his tongue. I touched my lips and then stuck out my tongue.

What did I do? I wasn't as innocent as I thought!

I buried my face in the pillow, gripping tightly with my hand. So shameful!

I took a long shower and then went down. I saw Taehyung sitting with his phone. I went to bed earlier than him, because I saw him watching TV before I went to bed, but he woke up before me. That's impressive.

"Oh, babe. You're awake? Come here", he said, scooting over and making a space for me to sit beside him. I went to sit beside him, and he put away his phone.

"A morning kiss?", he said, pouting his lips. With my palm, I pushed away his lips. "No".

"Ah, why??? You like it too", he said, and it reminded me of last night's kiss.

"Stop teasing me.".

"A kiss, and I will not talk about last night's one".

"What makes it so different, then?".

He pulled me into his lap, and I giggled.

"What are you doing?". He kissed me gently and briefly. I sat upright and looked at him.

"Actually, I rarely live in this house, so there's not so much food here. I'm going out for groceries,", he said, getting up from the sofa.

"Rarely live here? Last night, you didn't feed me the expired food, right?", I teased him.

"What?? No. I've checked it out", he said, and then laughed along with me.

Then he put on a sweater and went to grab the car key.

"Oppa. Isn't the grocery so far from here?", I asked as I remembered that the journey from the big road to his house took almost an hour.

"There's a shortcut there. Yesterday, I took the long road because I wanted you to enjoy the scenery", he said.

"Ooo", I nodded. "Oppa, do you have a laptop here? Because I need to check out my student portal."

"I do. Wait", he said, and he got a laptop for me. Then he went out for groceries. I did my thing while waiting for him.

In less than an hour, he came back with plastic bags full of food. That meant the shortcut saved half of the time. To be honest, my stomach growled a lot, as I usually take a very early breakfast. I quickly went to check out what he had bought. Thankfully, he bought takeout food. I didn't need to cook. It surprised me even more that he bought a gimbap.

My heart was touched.

"Oppa...", I called him.

"What?"

"Thank you", I showed him the gimbap, and he gave me a smile.

We ate together, and then he asked me to watch a movie with him. I agreed; it's the weekend, and maybe this is what to call a date with an idol. We lied on the sofa with a blanket in front of the television. His sofa was big enough to accommodate us. My back was warmer because of his body heat. I felt very comfortable cuddling with him while watching a movie.

But not until the hot scene of a sexy woman seducing a man appeared. I felt very uncomfortable. I wished I could forward the movie so that the scene would end.

Ah, I also wished the scene wouldn't go far beyond this.

They will not do that thing, right?

The actress started moaning from the hot kiss, and my heart wept. I began to feel uneasy, so I clenched the blanket tightly. My legs rubbed against each other in nervousness. Both of them started to undress, and they moaned,

Unstoppable.

What the hell is this???

I felt a moist, hot breath on my neck. Taehyung was clearly turned on by the scene. He left butterfly kisses on my neck, and it was ticklish, but my body started igniting and my heart pumped faster.

Before I lost myself in my lust, I quickly turned my head to face him. "Oppa, I think..." I didn't have a chance to tell him to skip the scene because he brushed my lips as soon as I turned my head toward him.

He kissed me, inhaling my whimper, his mouth filling with the taste of mint as our tongues met. He sucked my lips and then left them on my neck again. He buried his face against my neck, feeling the heat from me rolling across his skin. Slowly, he moved on top of me with my body between his knees.

"Op..opp", I was unable to tell him to stop because it's like my body told me otherwise.

He pulled apart and looked at me with his lustful eyes. His lustful gaze lowered to my breast, intensifying his desire to taste them and feel the softness against his lips. My breath shook, and so did my body. He noticed that, looked into my eyes again, and caressed my hair. Then he brought his face to my ears and huskily whispered, "Can you trust me? Everything's going to be fine with me. You will be the only woman I'll look at for my entire life. I'll only look at you. Will you trust me?".

I gulped down my saliva. Even his whisper had my body longing for him. But this shouldn't be decided by my lust. Once I lost it, I was going to lose it forever.

He lifted his face away and looked at me. I was so vulnerable and submissive under him. The moaning sound from the TV grew louder. I took a glance at it. The actor was thrusting at the actress. My face was as red as a cherry. I was about to explode from this embarrassment. I forgot that he was on top of me right now, so I quickly looked at him again.

He was smirking, so he caught me watching that.

"I guess you agree with me", he said, lifting my shirt up. I didn't argue, and then he nestled around my boobs while his hand reached my back to unhook my bra.

I didn't know whether this was the right choice I had made because I thought it was too early. We've not even dated for a week yet, but we've reached this level.

My mind was pulled back to reality when he teasingly bit my nipple, causing me to moan.

What the fuck sensation was this? This felt so wrong, but at the same time, it felt so right.

Mom, I'm sorry for breaking my promise to you to only have sex with a man after marriage.

I was raised in the countryside, so that's how I was taught by my mom.

I could feel his arousal pressing hard against my belly, and my blood thickened. He looked at me. I knew he knew that. It looked like he was ready to enter.

He raised my hips, and I obeyed him. He took off my pants and slid his fingers over my clitoral area. I gasped and moaned his name. When I moaned his name, his flame of lust was even more igniting as he moved his fingers faster. When he was satisfied, he looked at me again.

"I'm going in. I'll be gentle. Don't worry too much", he said. He unbuckled his pants and took off his boxers.

He pushed my underwear aside and entered me. It was very painful. I couldn't take his size. Maybe because It was my first time. I gasped and placed my palm against his chest, clenching his shirt. He thrust me slowly so that I could adjust to him.

The pain slowly turned into a pleasure. I closed my eyes, and deeply felt that my body went euphoric, something I never experienced before.

Fuck, is this what sex feels like?

I love it.

I opened my eyes and met Taehyung's gaze.

Doing with someone I love, so it was good.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 11
When Love for a person turns into an obsession, one can do such dangerous things to get the person back ... ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Taehyung a...
10.6K 430 23
Y/n Oberoi, an arrogant bussinesswoman gets obsessed with her sister's husband, Kim Taehyung who love his wife very much. What will happen?
50K 1.9K 29
"I shouldn't have taken you out of here. You're only mine and now, no one will see what's mine or even take you away from me." - Jungkook The story...
14.6K 606 27
Kim y/n a simple yet beautiful girl has a boyfriend and also a stalker who has madly obsession of her Does Y/n know about her stalker? Why does he s...