Obsession [Taehyung FF]

By Rieysha

Y?N, a Big Hit makeup artist who has a romantic relationship with a psychopath idol, Kim Taehyung. One day, s... More

Book Cover
Chapter 2: First Kiss
Chapter 3: I am Crazy
Chapter 4: Claim
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Good or Bad?
Chapter 9: Workplace
Chapter 10: Marks
Chapter 11: New Chapter
Chapter 12: Cold
Chapter 13: Pity
Chapter 14: Crime
Chapter 15: Game
Chapter 16: Hobby
Chapter 17: Choose
Chapter 18: Shower
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22: Ring
Chapter 23: Mother
Chapter 24: Good News
Chapter 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Ulsan
Chapter 27: Judgmental People
Chapter 28: Future
Chapter 29: Idol
Chapter 30: Fanmeeting
Chapter 31: Mine
Chapter 32: Legal
Chapter 33: Old Promise
Chapter 34: Echoes from the Past
Chapter 35: Fraud
Chapter 36: I Miss You
Chapter 37: Mine Again
Chapter 38: Ex
Chapter 39: Guess
Chapter 40: Dad
Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son
Chapter 42: Jihoon
Chapter 43: Sibling
Chapter 44: Working
Chapter 45: Successful
Chapter 46: Trouble
Chapter 47: Thought
Chapter 48: Request
Chapter 49: Please
Chapter 50: Daegu
Chapter 51: Go
Chapter 52: Seoul
Chapter 53: Sorry
Chapter 54: Mark
Chapter 55: Oxytocin
Chapter 56: Feelings
Chapter 57: Not Okay
Chapter 58: Unblock
Chapter 59: Reputation
Chapter 60: Rumor
Chapter 61: Jealousy
Chapter 62: Lie
Chapter 63: Dating
Chapter 64: Missing
Chapter 65: Fake
Chapter 66: Settlement
Chapter 67: Obsession
Chapter 68: Cold
Chapter 69: Bad Liar
Chapter 70: Pied Piper
Chapter 71: Blackmail
Chapter 72: Uninterested
Chapter 73: Punishment
Chapter 74: Pricey
Chapter 75: Be Thankful
Chapter 76: He Wants Marriage
Chapter 77: Stalker
Chapter 78: Plan
Chapter 79: Forgiveness
Chapter 80: Special Day
Chapter 81: Romantic
Chapter 82: Monster
Chapter 83: Fetish
Chapter 84: You Don't Remember Me
Chapter 85: Home Country
Chapter 86: Kim Jinwoo
Chapter 87: Mom
Chapter 88: My Family (The End)

Chapter 1: First Day

6.5K 157 55
By Rieysha

           My phone rang, and I took the call.

"Y/N, Bang Pd-nim has approved your job application. Come to our building right after you are done with your class".

"Really, Namjoon-ah?", I screamed happily.

"Yes. Do you think I'm kidding again?".

"No, no. Haha. I will go right now! I'm just done with my class!"

I first met Namjoon in the online game Fortnite. I believed he was joking at first when he introduced himself as Namjoon BTS, and I burst out laughing. But then he started taking things seriously, and I suspected he was catfishing. He was actually Namjoon up until the point that we had a video chat.

It's funny to recall such a memory.

But he's a wonderful friend. I was asking him to help me in seeking for a part-time job. I was talented with makeup. So he referred me to Bang PD Nim.

I studied mechanical engineering in South Korea as a foreigner from (Y/N country). My family was poor, therefore I have to work my tail off for fucking money in order to survive in this capitalist world.

I went straight to the bus station and took the bus to the Big Hit Building.

I entered the building and went through security by calling Namjoon on the phone.

Through the phone, Namjoon directed me to which room I should wait for him.

Namjoon was quite busy, and he told me to wait in the room until he came over.

When I entered the room, I saw Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. Maknae's line. This was my fucking first time seeing them. They were absolutely stunning. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at all.

They were sitting on the sofa. I guess this was the room where BTS members got their makeup done.

They looked at me weirdly.

I just bowed my head to greet them.

They also bowed their heads to greet me back.

I moved to the corner of the room and smiled at them. I appeared cool on the outside, but on the inside, God knew I felt so darn awkward because how could my first time here be like this?

I could see Taehyung was staring at me from head to toe. At first, I felt I looked strange, but his stare gradually became too intense. I was dying to ask him. Is something wrong with my face or body?

"Hey, you can sit here," Jimin said to me in English, gesturing politely towards the other sofa in front of them.

I probably looked like a fool. Shit.

But it was weird that he spoke English to me. I could speak Korean.

I went to sit where Jimin pointed, and then I curled a smile at them again.

"Yah, is she not Korean?" I heard Taehyung asking Jimin in Korean.

"Yah, obviously not."

This was so awkward. Maybe it was obvious that I looked like a foreigner.

"Are you a foreigner?", Jungkook asked me in English.

Shit, I'm very good at speaking Korean! Whatever, let's just do it. "Yes, I am", I said, and they all looked at each other.

Taehyung smiled when he confirmed that I was not Korean. "This is the best time for me to test my English", Taehyung said to Jungkook and Jimin. He spoke in Korean.

They giggled.

Bitch, I understand you.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked me.

"Y/N"

"Ahh. Beautiful name", Taehyung complimented my name, and I just gave him a smile.

"We are Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook." Taehyung introduced themselves to me. That was so humble of him.

I nodded. "I know. You guys are very famous".

They giggled.

"Where are you from?", Taehyung asked me again.

"(Y/N Country)"

"Mmm, it's a beautiful place," Taehyung said.

But I doubted if he even knew where (Y/N Country) was.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked me.

"I applied for a part-time job here, and I got approved. I was very surprised because, nowadays, jobs are really hard to find. Amazing, right? I'm doing makeup and putting things on people's faces. And here, I wait for someone you may know". I purposely gave him a long answer, and I spoke fast to tease them.

They seemed to mouth some English words to catch what I was saying.

It's fun to tease them.

I heard someone push the door open. I turned my head, and it was Namjoon. He looked straight at me.

"Yah, Y/N, have you been waiting for me too long? Sorry, man, I've got something to settle in my studio", Namjoon said.

"Not so much. I was having fun talking to your members", I said, walking towards him.

The boys frowned when they heard me speak Korean well.

Oh, God, their facial expressions were funny.

"You guys are so early today", Namjoon said to them.

"Yes?", They looked clueless.

"Let's go y/n. Bang PD nim is waiting", Namjoon said to me.

"Okay, let's go."

Namjoon left the room, and when I was about to close the door, I sardonically gave them an evil smirk.

God, that was so fun!

I sat nervously besides Namjoon. The man in front of me was Bang PD Nim.

I'm dying; I'm dying; my heart is weak.

"So, I've seen some of your artwork that Namjoon had sent to me", Bang PD Nim said while flipping through my artwork. His voice filled this silent room, and my heart went violent. I was very nervous.

"It's quite good, actually, and the makeup style fits Jimin", he said again.

I was very relieved to hear that. I could feel a stare from Namjoon; it's like he knew that I was nervous.

"Thank you, Bang PD Nim!", I said passionately.

"At first, I thought about sending you to work with TXT members, but it seems like your makeup style fits Jimin. Namjoon also personally asked me to let you work with BTS members", he said, and we both turned our heads at Namjoon.

Namjoon let out a shy laugh and scratched his head.

                  I was left in a room to read some contracts before signing them off.

To be honest, do they pity me?

The contracts said I could work whenever my class ended.

This sounds like charity. But whatever.

Honestly, Namjoon had offered me some money for my tuition fee, but I turned it down. I could feel that he sympathised with me because I had to work a lot to afford a lifestyle here. I told him that I only wanted to have money that I worked for. Then he got me a job here. The pay here was enough for me to stop working at other places. So, I could only focus on studying and Big Hit.

I let out a heavy sigh.

I had made up my mind; I would work here with my heart.

I signed it off and agreed to abide by the rules here.

After signing off on the contract, I came back to the early room that I'd gone to. It was their makeup room.

I pushed the door open slowly and tilted my head inside. It's quite busy. I saw all the BTS members. They were getting their makeup done by the MUA. Jimin noticed my presence, and he waved at me with a bright smile.

His smile was like a fallen angel's.

I smiled shyly. Didn't he just remember what I did earlier?

I could feel a sharp stare from the person who sat beside Jimin.

It was Taehyung. His stare was like that of a predator that was ready to hunt his prey at any time.

Honestly, I was scared by the way he stared at me. I walked to Jimin.

"I heard from Namjoon that you'll put makeup on for me. Sometimes. You and Seo Hyun Noona would take care of me", Jimin said.

Jimin was right. He has two makeup artists now. I was told by Namjoon. I just realised that he was sitting in front of the mirror. He was waiting for me to put on makeup.

"Yes, Jimin-ssi. From now on, I am working with you. So, I'm sorry about earlier", I apologised to him.

"About an hour earlier, I actually really didn't care. You're funny", he laughed.

Awkward.

I laughed along with him.

I started looking at the kits provided by Big Hit.

Expensive, expensive, expensive.

And then I started with primer, foundation, etc.

"How old are you?", Jimin asked. We're chatting while working.

"I'm 20," I said.

"So, I'm older than you. You can call me Oppa,", Jimin said, letting out a shy laugh. I was shy too, and I even blushed about that.

"Yes, Jimin oppa," I said.

We both giggled. I took a glance at Taehyung. He was also getting his makeup done, but why the hell did he still look at me like that?

Jimin noticed Taehyung's stare at me. "What's wrong, Taehyung-ah?", Jimin asked.

He shook his head and made an innocent face. "No, nothing". Taehyung turned his head towards the mirror. He looked at himself in the mirror.

Taehyung looked at Y/N again. She's very beautiful. Her complexion was very perfect and silky. I want to touch her so bad.

But why the hell did she work with Jimin? This was very unfair!

He wished he was at Jimin's place now.

Jimin must have felt very good to get caressed by Y/N on his face. Her touch must have felt so soft.

When Taehyung's makeup was done, he still stayed in his chair because he wanted to see Y/N a little bit more.

Later, Y/N bent down at a subtle angle to get Jimin's left eye done.

Taehyung gulped down his saliva. His heart beat violently. Something was testing him.

Y/N's ass was so close to her.

He tried not to look at her, but he could not.

He keeps looking at her until, at one moment, he wants to grab it so much.

Can I grab it for a little bit?

I tried to give it my all, as it was my first day working here.

I was very focused on getting Jimin's eyes done so that the world had become inaudible to me for a moment.

Until...

I felt someone just grab my ass.

I quickly straightened my posture, and his touch was removed.

I turned my head to look at Taehyung.

He smirked at me.

Smirk? How dare he!

"What's wrong, Y/N", asked Jimin. Maybe Jimin was startled by my sudden reflex reaction just now.

"Wait a little bit I think Taehyung-ssi is holding a grudge against me for what I did to him earlier," I said.

"Really?" Taehyung asked me cynically.

Jimin laughed and nodded.

"You, come here, let's talk," I said, and I walked out of the room, he followed me from behind.

"Now tell me, what's wrong with you, Taehyung? You've been staring at me like you want to kill me, and you just..."

I closed my eyes for one second in disbelief to say this thing.

He raised his left eyebrow.

"You just grabbed my butt, Taehyung."

He pushed his tongue against his cheek and giggled.

"Why do you call me without honorifics? That's very rude, baby girl," he said.

What? Rude? Baby girl? Euww

I took a deep breath.

"How do you know my age?" I asked him.

"I heard you told Jimin about your age. I ain't deaf," he said simply.

"Whatever. In my country, there's no such seniority in my culture," I said.

"But you're in South Korea. Don't disrespect me, and don't make me do that", he glared at me.

I sighed, and he was right. But he's still an asshole.

"Sorry" I apologised unwillingly.

He crossed his arms, and there was satisfaction shown somewhere on his face.

"About earlier, were you having fun teasing me? You were smirking at me", he said.

"I didn't tease you. And I didn't lie either. It was true that I'm a foreigner and I'm from (y/n country)".

He laughed and then looked at me seriously.

"If that, just now I wasn't touching your ass, but I just want to feel the material of your skirt. I didn't tease you either", he said.

My eyes widened, and I almost wanted to slap him right there.

But I could not.

So, I groaned. Groan like a puppy because I couldn't make noise because it would attract people. It won't be good.

He smirked, looking at my reaction.

I tried so hard to hold in my reaction to his provocation because I knew it would be just additional entertainment for him.

"Whatever", I said, turning my back to go inside the room, but he held my wrist.

I turned to look at him with fierce eyes. He's so annoying.

"Call me Oppa,", he said.

"No", I refused, and I tried loosening his grip, but he tightened it even more.

"Call me Oppa,", he said again with a deeper voice.

I shook my head.

"If you don't want to cause a scene, you better call me Oppa,", he said, glaring at me.

Those glare on his eyes could send me to the grave straightly.

He's so fucking annoying. Oh God. Awful!

He looked like such a fucking gentleman on camera, but he was actually acting like a douchebag!

Unbelievable!

"Taehyung oppa," I said even though I didn't want to.

"Good girl". He looked satisfied. He let go of my wrist and twisted the knob to enter the room. I was left alone outside.

I stomped my feet angrily.

It was only my first day! I could not believe he was such a person!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 397 9
yn is a university student working part-time at a prominent hotel as a receptionist where she's paid well to have a healthy livelihood in Seoul. Ever...
11K 425 33
A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not doing good with you but after sometime h...
236K 6.3K 27
Jeon y/n, she works in a cafe and lives her life normally. When Kim Taehyung the most dangerous mafia laid his eyes on her she became his. He vow to...
250K 21.3K 41
Veiled Obsession: Passion in the shadows She hated him since her childhood and loved the other one. But what will happen when she finds herself bein...