Star Wars Rebel resistance (b...

By theillusiveman6

15 years after the combining of the worlds the galactic Empire's Chokehold on the Galaxy is only strengthenin... More

part 1 prologue
part 2 Imperial intelligence
part 3 Sarkhai
part 4 the force
part 5 flight or fight
part 6 crazy cybernetics
part 7 the other sister
part 8 tragedy on Sarkhai
part 9 strange voices
part 10 eclipsing destiny
part 11 Smugglers and Hunters
part 12 memories
part 13 Kidnapping
part 14 Rescue
part 15 Fortress part 1
part 16 The fortress part 2
part 17 The fortress part 3
part 18 The fortress part 4
part 19 Memorial
part 20 Retaliation
part 21 Vader
part 22 the darkness in space.
part 23 Old memories
part 24 medical and madness
part 25 Shadow of the past
part 26 The emperor's hand.
part 27 Children of the force
Pat 28 Children of the force part 2
Part 29 Old Pain
Part 31 preparation
Part 32 Dromund Kaas
Part 33 Shadow fighting.

Part 30 Apprentice To Knight

27 2 0
By theillusiveman6

Air pov

As we descended lower into the complex I could feel the unmistakable pool of the dark side but I could also feel the pool of the light. Eventually, we reached the catacomb of the Imperial Palace where Anakin and Tomoyo had brought me and my friends all those years ago none of the equipment Still Remains except for destroyed droids and the skeletal remains of slashed-off arms and legs. Akame looked around the area looking over everything every inch every corner reaching out with the force.

Akame- there's something here a remnant of the light side of the force it's faint but it is here.

Air closed her eyes and reached into the force and could feel what Akame was talking about. Air moved to one of the corners of the old room and put her hand against the wall as she did the wall lit up with lights casting a symbol of the Jedi.

Kakumei- looks like we have our way in.

Kakumei walked forward before he was yanked back by his father.

Tatsumi- be careful this wasn't here when we were here.

Akame- I'm surprised that no one has found this.

Akame watched as the doorway opened what she saw astonished her.

A room that completely radiated the light side of the force and all of its glory in the center a tree a force tree of light perhaps.

Kakumei- so what are we supposed to do here?

Air looked at her young students.

Air- I suppose we're going to meditate to gain wisdom from the force.

Tatsumi- that's great for the three of you but me and Akeno are not Force sensitive.

Akame turned and smiled at them both.

Akame- every little bit helps come sit with us.

The five of them took positions and sat cross-legged. The 3 Force sensitives fell into a meditative trance. After 20 minutes Akeno fell into a meditative trans herself but to be fair it was more brooding than anything else. Tatsumi simply focused on their mission to gain answers as many as they could. As they said three Bright Lights-like doorways opened up each making themselves visible to their intended recipient.

Air- look at that light

Kakumei- what I don't see anything

Akeno- I see it

Tatsumi- Akame do you see it

Akame stayed quiet with her legs crossed and her mind open to the force.

Air- I guess these are our trials.

The three quickly get up and had to separate spots in the room.

Tatsumi- good luck everybody.

Akeno- be safe dad

Tatsumi- I will

Tatsumi looked over at Air

Tatsumi- see you on the other side.

Air smiled and walked forward disappearing into her doorway before it closed behind her the other two did the same. Now it was just Kakumei and Akame alone in the room.

Kakumei- mom

Akame- yes

Kakumei- you met a lot of the Jedi didn't you did you ever meet Master Yoda?

Akame- yes I did

Kakumei- what was he like?

Akame- he was one of the wisest people I had ever met. You could see the wisdom on his wrinkled face but it always seemed like he was carrying a weight to him as if he knew that one time was ending and another one was about to begin.

Akame opened her eyes and saw that her son had disappeared realizing that she was now alone she went back to meditating.

Air's room

Air looked around her as she walked through the light until her vision cleared and she could see a dojo it was the Jedi training room for younglings she remembered this room. At the edge of the room sat somebody their blue and white Jedi robes gave them away immediately.

Air- Tomoyo

Tomoyo looked up at her her blue eyes were still sharp as they had always been she quickly stood and walked forward.

Tomoyo- Padawan you've changed.

Air- yes but hopefully for the good.

Tomoyo- your padawan's power is growing beyond your control soon he'll be tempted by the dark side of the force what will you do?

Air looked at her

Air- he would never turn to the dark side I can feel it he's a good boy.

Tomoyo- for now, he is but he will not be like that forever what will you do when he is tempted?

Air- I will protect my student with my life.

Tomoyo grabbed her lightsaber off of her belt and activated the blue blade.

Tomoyo- it's time to put that to the test

Air assembled her lightsaber and activate the silver blade.

Air- so be it

Tomoyo jumped into the air and came down with her lightsaber with a crippling blow.

Tatsumi's room

Tatsumi walked through what could only be described as an endless war zone. There was nothing but bodies upon bodies all of them wearing the same kind of armor as him. Somebody far ahead stood with other Warriors they all turned to look at him. One of them that had green armored with Wookie pelts on the side spoke to him.

???? - are you a Mandalorian or are you just a pretender wearing our armored?

Tatsumi- I don't know what you mean

The armored Warrior came down and delivered a quick knee to the gut and a punch to the face.

???? - how can you wear our armored and not even know the culture boy? It looks like you're going to have to learn and learn fast.

Tatsumi barely had enough time to get to his feet before a volley of blaster bolts started hitting his way he had to Duck and Cover as quickly as he could.

Tatsumi's internal thoughts- holy shit these people are really trying to kill me.

Akeno's room

Akeno walked for what seemed like hours until the light dissipated and before her was a restaurant. She walked closer to it and walked towards the back. Sitting at one of the tables was a woman with long pink hair wearing a pink dress her eyes truly innocent. The woman looked up and smiled at Akeno.

???? - you know you've changed quite a bit

The woman got out of her chair and slowly walked toward Akeno

???? - I have to admit you look more like your father but you did get

Akeno ran towards the woman and wrapped her arms around her.

Akeno- Mom I've missed you so much.

Mine- I know you have I'm here now

Mine wrapped her arms around her daughter and the two sat at the table and began to talk.

kakumei's room

Kakumei was surrounded by stars as if he was looking at the Galaxy itself. But more importantly, he could feel the force in its purest form pure light actual real good.

???? - the force binds us together

Kakumei turned around so fast to look at who was talking to him sitting on a weathered branch stood a green man wrinkled with white hair and long pointy ears.

Kakumei- Master Yoda?

Yoda- strong you have grown to be able to see me.

Kakumei bowed to the Grand Master.

Kakumei- master I have so many questions can you help?

Yoda looked down at the boy.

Yoda- destroy the Sith that is your question?

Kakumei- yes

Yoda looked at Kakumei

Yoda- Long ago the Jedi were drawn into a conflict the Clone Wars that we were very ill-prepared for fools we were to think we could keep the Darkness at Bay the war had become the Sith's weapon against us. Caught off guard we were destroyed we were.

Kakumei- but is it wrong that I want to save my friends my family?

Yoda- how Jedi choose to fight that is the ultimate decision.

Kakumei- then how am I supposed to fight how am I supposed to protect my friends?

Yoda looked down at Kakumei

Yoda- Dromund Kaas.

Back in the main area Akame still meditates on the force the room around her grew dark as a fog moved around her she was unconcerned until she heard a voice.

???? -Akame

Akame opens her eyes and looks around her seeing nothing she closes her eyes again and focuses on the force. The Voice called out to her more clearly this time she recognized it immediately.

Anakin- Akame

Akame- Akakin

Akame looked in front of her they're sitting in a meditative stands was Anakin Skywalker his blue lightsaber hovering.

Anakin- why did you go? Where were you when I needed you?

Akame- I made a choice I had to go

Anakin's eye snap open and he looked at her anger was all around him he stood to his full height and grabbed the hills of his lightsaber and deactivate the blue blade.

Anakin- you were selfish you abandoned me you failed me

Akame- no

Anakin vanished before her eyes the room became even darker if that was even possible but Anakin's voice came back in a darker form.

Anakin- do you know what I've become?

Akame then started to hear the audible breathing the in and out of a respirator and the room around her turned red and the sense of a cold presence standing behind her and the hum of a lightsaber.

Akame- no no no NNNOOOO

Akame swung around activating one of her lightsabers only to find that she was alone in the room the darkness had vanished nothing but the light remained. As she was thinking she could feel the rumbling of the palace above them she reached into the force and then realized they had been found the inquisitors were above them.

Air pov

Tomoyo was showing me no mercy slashing and moving with preternatural speed that I couldn't even keep up with even with all of our sparring lessons I couldn't do anything I had used another lightsaber that was in the room but even that wasn't helping.

Tomoyo- your student is going to fall to the dark and there's nothing you can do.

Air- you're right there's nothing I can do all I can do is try to nurture him and push him in the right direction so that he understands the path that he must take.

Tomoyo looked down at Air and made emotion with her lightsaber.

Tomoyo- then I have nothing left to teach you my student by the will of the force by the order of the Jedi I knight you.

Air- what?

Tomoyo- you are a Jedi Knight now you must go the inquisitors are here.

Tomoyo pointed towards an exit.

Air- master I have to know one thing before I leave did you and Anakin?

Tomoyo- Anakin and me cared about each other but we did not become lovers but I do know that he found love even if it was for a brief moment of time.

Air smiled

Air- for what it's worth the two of you wore my parents.

Air ran out of the area

Akeno pov

This was the happiest moment that I could remember I was actually speaking with my mother I was actually getting to know who she was. I learned a lot about my dad about night raid about what their life was like before more than anything I was proud. As we were talking my mother stopped talking and looked up at the ceiling.

Mine- our time is up

Akeno- but mom

Mine put her finger on Akeno's lips

Mine- remember something I will always be with you in spirit and in will you inherited some of your father's looks but you inherited my brain never forget who you are or where you come from you're a fighter. But for now, you have to let me go the inquisitors are here and they will tear down the entire structure to find you guys you have to leave.

Mine pointed towards a doorway Akeno got up and hugged her mother tightly before letting go.

Akeno- I'll never forget you Mom I promise I'll make you proud.

Mine smiled as her daughter ran for the exit.

Mine- I know you will

Tatsumi pov

I was once again blasted to the ground I felt like my mechanical hand had been cut off again.

???? - stupid boy get up a Mandalorian never gives up and never surrenders

Tatsumi- I'm not a Mandalorian I'm a man who got this armored and I've worn it to protect my friends and to protect my family.

????- what else would you give to protect your family?

Tatsumi- my life

The man that stood above him extended a hand his armor change from the green and tan armored to silver and blue.

Jango- one day if you live to see it Mandalore will call and if you are a true Mandalorian and a true father of your clan you will answer the call. If you do upon that day you will be Mandalorian if you don't then you'll just be another mercenary. Now go before your pursuers bring down the entire the Imperial Palace on you.

Tatsumi ran towards the nearest exit Not Looking Back he knew what he had to do and he knew what kind of man he was.

As everybody was running they eventually all collided with each other seeing each other.

Akeno- Dad I saw a mom she told me everything.

Kakumei- Master Yoda spoke to me he told me how to destroy the Sith.

Air- that's all good but for right now we need to run.

The group begins to run except for Akame who stops and turns standing on a tree branch stood the green little alien who had helped her and her sister all those years ago. Akame could do nothing but smile back at the Grand Master hoping that perhaps their path would cross again soon. Akame hits the transponder on her belt that would call the ship close to them as they got closer to the main entrance they saw what was causing the disturbance they saw Green and Fal. The two inquisitors didn't seem to notice them as the spectral images of Jedi start to walk towards them. Air noticed something different about her friend she seemed more drawn in on herself as if she was calling on the dark side far more than she should. While the inquisitors were distracted by the spirits of the Jedi the group made their way towards the back of the Imperial Palace where the ship was waiting. As soon as everybody was on the ship Akame hit the thrusters and they made a break for the upper atmosphere.

Air- we just got out by the skin of our teeth.

Akame turn to look at everybody.

Akame- I'm sure we all have stories to tell each other but let's

That was as far as she got before her son interrupted her.

Kakumei- Mom Master Yoda told me how to destroy the Sith we need to find something called Dromund Kaas

Kakumei looked at Akame and Air who all looked like they had just had the life kicked out of them.

Akeno- that's a strange name for a person.

Air- Dromund Kaas isn't a person it's the name of a planet that was the Homeworld of the Sith Empire over 3,000 years ago.

The ship goes quiet as if on the edge of unpending Terror as if they knew that this would be the end of their Journey. Just then a communication came through on the secure Rebel calm link. Akame quickly hits the axis code to hear the message. After a moment she turned back to face everybody.

Akame- we're heading to Yavin 4.

Air- what's going on why aren't we going back to the other planet?

Akame- the Empire found them over 30% of our people have been killed most of our Starfighter crew has been annihilated. Darth Vader and his forces are responsible for what happened.

Akame turns back to her control panel and hits the coordinates for their new home and jumps to hyperspace.

Back on the other planet and Imperial shuttle touches down in the old Imperial Palace Courtyard two Stormtroopers exit the shuttle followed by a man clad in Black armor and robes. The group slowly makes their way through the structure until they arrive at the lowest level the Stormtroopers turn and stand to the side of the entrance the dark armored figure walks further in his audible breathing echoing off the walls until he sees what he wants.

Two inquisitors stand to either side looking at everything.

Vader- my master will be most pleased with this discovery.

Fal and Green turn to face their master.

Green- Lord Vader

Fal- my Lord we've already detected problems with the planet it's slowly starting to move closer to the Sun the ice is melting all over the planet.

Green- this is a sign of the Jedi's Growing Power we should be cautious.

Vader- it will be their undoing if they oppose us I have a mission for you too.

Fal/Green- Lord

Vader- go and assist Starkiller I will notify the Emperor of this discovery as of now this planet is being locked down.

The two inquisitors bow their heads and quickly leave Vader draws upon the force but he also had to draw on the strength of his internal conviction he had to get off this planet before his anger overwhelmed his cybernetics. Vader exhaled deeply and headed back to his shuttle with as much speed as he could muster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 21 10
The Corrupt Empire And The Rebelious Revolutionary Army are fighting against each others for years. A group called The Night Raid that consist Najend...
43.7K 837 77
Since her defection from the corrupted Empire and the "death" of two of her closest friends, Akame joins Night Raid, an Assassination squadron put to...
74.6K 1K 29
This story follows Revan the Secret younger brother of Esdeath having more sanity than his older sister Revan chooses not to reveal his identity to i...
1.2K 2 15
the story of night raid. a bittersweet story. they succeeded in bringing a new more fair government in a once corrupted empire. but at the cost of mo...