๐–๐–†๐–’๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–‹๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‘๐–‰ ๏ฟฝ...

By brocksocieyys

just imagines i love and put all together in one book :) More

beach
you'll get it soon
when another girl hits on him
telling him ur pregnant
late night sex
movie date
late night bond
flowers and sex
hot summer nights
i want you
if nothings wrong
just u and me
mine
horny mf
cuddle closer
broken arm
window
after the show
award
surprise
seven minutes in heaven
cabin
another day for paradise
coming back home from tour
have a taste
submission
backstage
anxiety
picnic date
mornings
mrs hetfield
tease
comfort
helping him with his battle vest
i love you
Vampire Jaymz
idk what to name this๐Ÿ’€
moonlight
the mini market
tired
winter
holiday trip
kitchen
hot tub
nightmare
dinner out
moans on the road
candle wax
say yes my darling
idk what to name this one๐Ÿ’€
you're mine
sick
you're my calm
grocery shopping
spend your money on me
car
braids
a bottle of vodka and confessions
ferris wheel
rockstar babies
dinner date
to charm

Precious Possession

1.4K 15 11
By brocksocieyys

A pink haze outstretches the sky and bleeds through the window. Beside you lay your lovely angel, James. Heavenly locks of blonde hair compliment his sun-kissed skin, soft eyelashes slightly fluttering as a reaction to the light.

Last night was somewhat of a blur; the only vivid memory was being pinned against a wall with your legs wrapped snug around James' waist.

Your delicate fingers running through his messy mass of hair, the taste of vodka and beer on his breath.

Both warm and needy bodies grinding up against one another with his erection being confined by his tight, worn out jeans. James' calloused and passionate hands gripped your hips as he laid you gently on the bed looking deep into your (eye color) eyes with desire and affection in his blue ones.

As he lowered himself to contain very little space between your lips, his fingers grazed over your skin.
His eyes slowly opened and he kissed your nose.

"Good morning, babygirl." His grip on your smaller body tightened. You were wide awake, just admiring the features of his face that were illuminated by the glare of the sun.

James was never the world's sexiest guy but his looks never failed to swoon you. Something about those huge blue eyes, the faint acne scars, long flowing hair and glowing smile that made you just want to hold him close and never let go. He was so imperfect as a being that it was beautiful.

Groaning, he caught your eye, grinning like a child.
"I really don't wanna get up today, shit." He sighed and kissed your forehead.

You smiled, melting away in his embrace then sighed as well. "Me neither. But, you guys are on a schedule. At any moment the others could bust down the door and rush us outta here."

"What if we ignore 'em?" Sitting up, James looked at the door then turned back to you. Your eyebrows raise as a sign of curiosity. "What are you getting at, Hetfield?"

"I mean, we just stay in bed until they bust in with a fire extinguisher or some shit like that," For a second, things got silent.

Then, the both of you shared a tender laugh. James always knew how to put a smile on your face and thought you looked even more gorgeous with one.

"I rarely get to spend time with you when I'm at home and the times you come with me aren't that much. Plus, where's the wrong in wanting to spend a little bit more private time with my girl? Fuck the schedule."

Suddenly, you sat up as well, your head resting on his shoulder as you look around the room. You thought that was a pretty convincing point.

What kinda fool would you be not to want to spend the day in bed with James Fucking Yeah Hetfield?
You leaned in to peck his lips, then you both fell back deep into bed, proceeding to make out and share tender laughs. He kissed your neck and it tickled. "James, you know how I get when you do that." His deep, lowly voice rose and he wrapped a hand around one of your thighs. "Y know I like to do that." His hands found themselves back around your waist as he pulled your body closer.

You ran your fingers through his hair, wondering how a person could be this special. "You're so fine, I don't know how I ever got you wrapped around my finger-or my waist.

He smiled, blushing a bit. Honestly, you couldn't tell if it was that or just his tan. "When I see what I want, I get it. When it's something as gorgeous as you, it's a need. I don't know what you see in me but it must be something worthwhile, (Y/N)."

You never really liked when James started to talk like that. To the world, he was the frontman of one of the greatest heavy metal bands to come. James had a very confident, wild on-stage persona that attracted people. Through your eyes, he was Jamie.
An insecure boy who came from a really fucked home.

His mother died when he was only 16, his father left and his siblings never really made him feel like he belonged. He was so afraid of the world and never knew how to understand people but when you came along, James' mind opened just a bit. You made him more human in a sense. Music was his first love but you're the first ever being that ever held his heart so carefully and lovingly.

You caressed his face, his huge hand finding comfort in touching yours. "I see happiness. I see what the world can't. You're my everything, love.
Nothing else matters."

It looked like he was about to cry but you never could tell. James rarely ever cried in front of you or anyone. Suddenly, he cradled you in his arms, rubbing your back as your face lay flat on his cool skin. This close embrace went on until he fell back asleep, with you as a teddy bear.

Your eyes shut for a moment, internalizing everything said. Every word was genuine. "I love you," were the last words drawn from your lips before slipping slowly into sleep again as well.

It didn't even feel like an hour later, but Kirk had somehow made it into the room despite not having the key. The sound of the door handle jiggling brought you to your feet, walking slowly towards the door. Before you could even grasp the handle, the door itself swung open nearly hitting you.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)!" A huge grin was plastered on his face as he laid his eyes on your messy appearance.
"Mornin', Kirk." You groaned, rubbing your eyes and looking around for the clock.

"I take it that you're just now waking up? Do you even know what time it is?"You shook your head out of confusion. "No, not really. Me and James were fucking destroyed from last night."

"Ah," Kirk stepped further into the room to get a view of James, all he could make out was the blonde mass of hair and snoring. "Yeah, last night was kinda fuckin' wild.

"So, how come you had to break into the room?"
"It wasn't breaking in," he held up a card. "Just asked for an extra key to the room."

You rolled your eyes though couldn't help but bust out like an idiot. Kirk always had a way of doing things. You'd been friends with him since he was in Exodus.

Lars walked past, peaking his head in the doorway with a look of irritation on his face. "What the fuck are you guys doing just standing around? We've gotta get ready to go to the venue!"
Kirk watched Lars walk off, he looked like an angry elf. "Get a load of this guy, amirite?"
You chuckled. "Yeah, Lars can be a bit of a hothead.
Should we actually get ready though?"
"I dunno. I mean, I'm not rushing anything. Wanna go wake up big guy over there and then figure some shit out?"

"Sure, I'm down. But I don't know how we're gonna accomplish that." You shook your head. Kirk grabbed a pillow from the other bed walking over to where James was. "Watch and learn.
With that, he started hitting James. He wouldn't fucking budge. The only reaction was him grunting in his sleep.

"Kirk, what made you think that was gonna work?" You walked over to him and swiped the pillow from his hands, setting it down on the bed. "Lemme try."
Kirk stepped back, allowing you to work your magic.
You started tapping him, speaking in a soft voice.
"James, baby. Steven Tyler and the rest of the band are in this hotel right now. I just saw him downstairs at the lobby."

With that, James sat up in bed with a huge smile on his face, lit up like a Christmas tree. "Really? Aw babe, we've gotta get the fuck down there right now!"
You turned back at Kirk, covering your mouth and you both started to go hysterical. James always falls for stuff like this.

When he realized what just happened, James threw the pillow next to him directly at Kirk, knocking the boy off his feet. "Fuck you, man. I took it seriously just now" Kirk immediately stood back up. "The fuck was that for? It wasn't even me that said that!"
"I know. I just like fucking with you. Plus I'd never say that shit to (Y/N) or she might actually do it." He scratched his head then looked up at you. "How come you're up and he's in here?"
"Lars says we've gotta get ready to go. You know how he goes."

James rolled his eyes and laughed. "I bet it went something like WhAT thE fOcK gUys??? GEt ReAdY!"

Kirk was amused. "Basically that. But (Y/N) and I were planning to wake you up and then go do something before it's time to go or whatever."
"Well sure, I guess I've gotta wait 'till later to be all over you again." He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you towards him, allowing you to sit on his lap. James kissed your cheek then squeezed you tight.

Kirk just looked at you both like a child watching their parents kiss, slightly cringing. "Anyway, I'm gonna go leave you both to it and uh, go see what Lars and Cliff are up to.

"Alright, Kirky. Oh yeah, and tell Lars I said shut the fuck up." James said that all with a stone cold face. "Sure. Even though we tell each other that all the time."

He left you both to some more alone time before it was time to go. James proceeded to get up and take a shower, asking you to join him. After getting dressed you both along with Kirk went to a restaurant across the street, came back and were packed up and ready to go on with the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
359K 12.7K 41
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
399K 53.9K 140
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
22.5K 116 39
Alex is a football player which is mocked at for never been with a girl. When the opportunity comes he takes it, but next morning everything changes