just u and me

"Never thought you'd be into late night swims,
James."

The sandy beach looked more beautiful now than at any other time, with the stars and moonshine illuminating the clear, not completely dark sky, the only sound audible being the soft crashes of the waves and the sound of James' heartbeat as you laid your head against his chest.

He had set up towels surrounded by a few candles, and you sat there with his arm wrapped around your still wet and chilled body.

He looked into your eyes with a smile and kissed your forehead.

"I like to get away sometimes. Besides I like to see your cute little self in a bathing suit," he replied with a wink, his fingers brushing your arm.

You blushed, turning your head and continued to admire the scenery.

"It helps that it's so beautiful out here," you said.
"Yeah, but it's even more beautiful cause of you,
Y/N. I mean, I don't take just anyone out here with me, y'know."

"Jamie..." James pinched your cheek as he noticed you blushing, and you barely had any time to say much more when his lips crashed into yours.

He knew that he had taken you by surprise and you felt him laughing against your lips.

You allowed that feeling of shock to dissipate as you wrapped ur arms around him,returning for the kiss.

"You always taste so good, Y/N," he said, his fingers roaming the strings of your top before he untied it and tossed it aside.

His body turned atop your own, your lips still pecking his. You pondered how easily James was able to arouse you, as you already felt yourself losing control. You managed to pull his trunks off as he peeled off your bottoms.

"Fucking gorgeous," he said softly with a smirk.
"Fucking cold.. you and your bright ideas," you whined. James chuckled at your remark before his lips met yours once more.

"I think I can fix that, Y/N..." He flashed you a devious smile, making you giggle. It seemed almost immediate when you felt him place himself at your already wet and aching entrance. Your moans were nearly uncontrollable as he steadily slid into you.
"I love how wet you always get for me."

"Sh-shut up, James," you croaked. A light laugh fell from James' lips, but his laughter was easily suppressed by his own grunts. His movements became faster and more powerful, but as always he was certain that it was not enough to hurt you.
James snickered under his now heavy breath.
"W-warm yet?" You moaned in response, your fingernails gliding over his spine.

"I'll take that...as a yes..."

"James.shit...

The tension in your hips increased as you tightened around him, and James held onto your hips as you rode out your peak.

He groaned into your neck, his body shuddering as he released into you. After slowly pulling out of you, he placed your body on top of his, your head resting on his heaving chest.

He moved your hair from your face and pecked your nose, smiling cheekily.

The sound of the brisk waves and the soft breeze as you stared into James' cool blue eyes brought a hypnotic calm over you.

"I always feel safe with you, Jamie," you said softly.
His smile brightened, the pinkness of his cheeks visible to you by the illumination of the moon.

"Good," he chuckled, kissing your lips gently.
"That's all I want for my girl."