flowers and sex

I was in my car out in front of my house, getting done seeing my boyfriend make out and finger blast a chick in my living room. I guess he proposed to her just then and I couldn't watch anymore so I sat in my car, sobbing. I pulled out and drove to James house while storming up the steps and knocking on his door. It then opened and it was James standing there with a cookie in his hand.

"Hey." He said.
i pushed my way in and took my jacket off, throwing it over his couch and sitting on it.
"Hey? What's wrong?" He asked me and came to me while sitting next to me.

"I can't even have a good fucking Valentine's Day because my boyfriend proposed to some other whore!" I shout and cry more.

James paused and brought me in for a hug while rubbing my arm. He hesitated first before pulling my face up to look at him and kiss my cheek.
"I think you're so beautiful and I don't see why anyone would cheat on someone so precious like you.." he assured me.

i looked at him with rosy cheeks and felt myself become wet and I throbbed so I kissed him deep and passionate. He kissed me back and so we made out for a little before he laid me on the couch and rubbed my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him in closer to the kiss.

He slowly removed his shirt and so took mine off, moving my hand to his belt buckle and undoing his belt and pants. He took my pants off and stepped away from me as he had a flustered face and an undone belt and pair of pants. He quickly came back to me and lifted me up and took us both upstairs while laying me down on the bed gently.

"James,I've been wanting this for a long time." I say and looked up at him with a smile.
He wiped the remaining tears off my cheek and kissed me again.
"Me too, princess."
He removed the rest of our clothing and aligned himself with my entrance and looked at me with a look of reassurance.

"James, I want you to do this.. you can do this, I want you to." I reassure him.
He kissed me neck, "Alright then."
He pushed in and he was pretty big so I gasped from the feeling. I was a virgin so it hurt at first. He looked at me when I whimpered so he paused and kissed my cheek.

"You okay, babe?" He asked me.
I nod and gulp down a lump in my throat, "Y-Yeah...I'm fine. keep going, please."
He began to pull and push in and out with pleasure overcoming me. I moaned and gripped onto him with whimpers and grunts.

"Cmon, baby... Cmon- ahhh-" James moaned out.
I gripped his hair and arched my back while he came chest to chest with me and bit and sucked on my neck. He grunted and thrusted hard while gripped my thigh and then the pillows. My hair became messy and my makeup was even more runny now.
"J-James ~...Ahhh~" I moaned out into his dark bedroom.

I scratch his back deep and felt his hot breath on my neck while he panted and thrusted. He rubbed up my body from my thigh and to my boobs while kissing me harder. He switched so I was on top but then he put me on all fours and began to thrust again. I moaned louder just as he pressed my face down into the bed.

"jamessss~! Ahhh!~ " I moaned and cried just as he pulled my hair up so I looked in his mirror.
"You're so beautiful.. look at you, gorgeous. You're my girl, now." He grunted out and pounded with me tearing up a bit and so I whined for him.
i arched my back deeper and nod, "I'm your good girl-ahhh!~"

James smirked and used my hips to thrust deeper into me. I cried his name out and whined.

I finished a warm shower with James and began to dry off as James and I slow dance together in pajamas now- well he was in a shirt and shorts while I was in his shirt and boxers.

He held me close to him and kissed me everywhere while providing me with some flowers he got.

I smiled and knew he was the one for me and he always had been.
"James, I know I'll regret asking because I'm scared to but...will you be my boyfriend?" I ask and play with his hair a little bit.

He smiled, "of course. Who do you think I am if I said no?"

I smiled and kissed him just as there was a knock at his door. We both stopped and so I went to his door and so he opened it and checked first and then let me see who it was. It was my boyfriend. Or ex-boyfriend.

"Hey, Y/n. you wanna go out to dinner?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "No. we're done. You just proposed to another woman and finger blasted her, I saw that. Okay?"

James ran his hand down my hip and around my waist. He saw this and he scoffed while nodding.
"I get it. I cheat on you and you cheat on me.

Such a perfect relationship." He scoffed and left.
James shut the door and pushed me against it with his other arm and kissed me again. I smiled and kissed him back while slipping from him and going into the kitchen while having him follow me. I bent myself over the counter and look back at him.

"Cmon, James...earlier was my first and I wanna only be yours." I say.

He scoffed, "That was your first!? You were so fucking- fuck. you were fucking amazing.
He ripped his pants off and then mine while getting us both ready before fucking me hard and rough