grocery shopping

"JAAAMMMESSSS!" You yelled through the house waiting at the door way for him. "Alright I'm ready jeez" he said as you two walked outside and got in the car.

Today was grocery shopping day.

Whoopee.

Grocery shopping was our least favourite thing to do mainly because James would get really annoying and picky about what he wanted.

Once we got there I got a cart. "I wanna push it!" James insisted. "You? Pushing the cart? Yeah not happening" you said walking to the different isles.
"Ok we need milk" you said and y'all walked to the dairy fridges. "Please let me push the cart, I'll be careful?" He pleaded to you again.

"Fine when I get the milk" you grabbed some and set it in the cart. "Weeee" James began pushing the cart really fast then jumping on. "James!" You yelled slightly as he vanished.

Oh god.You could only imagine what horrible mistakes he's going to make. As you searched up and down isles not caring about James being..somewhere in the giant grocery store.

You turned into the pastry isles. There he was. "James, get your ass over here!" He pushed off with one foot on the floor and the other on the cart.

"Get in" he said. "James I'm not getting in the ca-" he sighed. "Get. In" he said. You threw your hands in the air and got in the cart. Honestly this grocery trip was getting really fun.

"Three, Two, One GO!" He began pushing the cart extremely fast. "James! What if we crash!" He scoffed. "We'll be fine!" He said going down all the isles. You began laughing a lot at how stupid it was.

"LOOK OUT!" You shouted as you were head straight into a stack of cans. "Fuck!" James said and you both flung into the stack of cans

The whole thing fell down on you both. People gathered around us gasping. "James!" You yelled looking for him. "WOOO! That was awso-" he stopped as he saw all the people and staff around with annoyed faces. "Oh shit." He said looking at me.

He quickly grabbed my hand and we ran fast out of there. "Hey get back here!!" Yall heard the man yell as you two ran down the road together.