cabin

James had talked me into taking a trip to Colorado with him for a little over a week. It was the middle of winter so I knew it'd probably be freezing. We had been there for 3 days already and pretty much got snowed in.

It was 7:00 pm and I was cooking us both a dinner while he watched whatever was working on the TV. "Here James." I said, setting his plate in front of one of the spots at the counter island. He smiled and sat down while I sat down next to him, picking at my own food. "I wish there was more for us to do inside." I said, taking a spoonful of my food and eating it. "Yeah, I didn't really know what the weather would be like, sorry." he said with a mouth full of food "I'm still glad I get to spend time with you though." I said, giggling and smiling at him. He smiled back and we continued eating our small dinner. About 30 minutes later we ended up putting on a movie and laying on the couch. His head rested on my chest as my hand softly moved through his long, tangled, hair.

James looked up at me and I smiled down at him, not showing that I was confused on why he was looking at me. He leaned up and kissed me - I obviously kissed back. Unexpectedly the kiss got heated quickly. His tongue eventually began exploring my own mouth. Both of my hands were now tangled up in his hair as his body towered over mine - still kissing me. We both pulled away at the same time and he tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I nodded and he slowly pulled it off of me. He began kissing my neck and my right hand softly caressed the back of his neck as he did so. he began kissing down my chest and stomach, leaving a few marks behind, and stopped at the top of my shorts. "You wanna do this?" he asked, looking up at me. "Yeah." I replied, smiling a bit. He pulled my shorts down which left me in only a bra and underwear.

He sat up and pulled his own shirt off. I watched his every move. He lowered himself back down close to me and pressed his clothed waste against in between my legs. I let out a sharp breath and moved my hips up to collide more with his own.

He dug his hands behind me and unclipped my bra, sliding it off. He kissed me again as he began taking his belt and jeans off. He pulls away and I see how hard he was. "You ready?" he asks once again. I nod as he pulls down my underwear and his own right after. This wasn't our first time but I always seem to be surprised when we get to this point. He tucked his head on the side of my neck as he slowly pushes into me. I let out a quiet moan as my left hand found its way into his hair again. He began to go quick right away causing me to let out a pretty loud moan. "You like that, baby?" he asked against my neck. I responded in another quiet moan.

"James, I'm so close." I said, digging my nails into his upper back. "Cum for me, baby." he said, speeding up. I let out a loud moan as I felt him coat the inside of me. We both were out of breath and he put his whole body weight on top of me. "I love you." I whispered, brushing the ends of his hair with my hand. "I love you too." he replied, cuddling more into me.