anxiety

It was like he ignored me. It was like he doesn't love me. I was on top of our bed, crying into my knees. I always showed him a lot of affection, and I also was doing what he would of wanted. I was surprised. I loved metal like him, I skateboard like him, and I liked all he did before I met him.

Does he not love me any more? Did he find a much cuter girl then me? I feel like a total dumbass. I feel ugly, I feel like absolute shit. I heard the door open. He's here. "Y/n, are you here?" James said, his voice sweetly echoing through the empty house.
I didn't answer. He did need to here my cracked voice. I had a panic attack earlier thinking about all this. This only happens when I worry about the ones I love. I heard his footsteps as he walked up the stairs. No, please no. I can't let him see me like this.
" Y/n?" I heard James voice lightly say.

Looking up, I saw his face. He was taller then me, despite being tall for a female (I am 5'8), and he over looked me.

Crouching down, he laid next to me and cuddled me in his arms. Please don't tell me he knows.

"I don't have to go out with my friends if you have this bad of separation anxiety.

Shit.

Nodding, my hair in my face, I gave off a small, but still somewhat sad smile. He brushed the hair out of my face. "Want to go to the skate park? You can bring yours unless you want to use mine."

"I-Ill use mine." I croaked, standing up.Reaching into our closet, I got out my lucky skateboard. I only ever use it when I feel like I need some luck in my life. Basically, it was a kickass lightning strike, and it would usually give me good luck. "You ready to go?" He asked at the front door. "Yup. Lets go."

time skip to skating park👍

After skating for some time, I had lightened up. I was happy, anxiety far behind me. Me and my ramen noodled hair boyfriend were having so much fun.

Pulling me to a private part of the skating park that we usually hang out at, James seemed... anxious.
Getting down on one knee he looked up at me.

"Y/n M/n L/n, the love of my life, the single star in the night sky, my only love. Will you take the honor of becoming my wife?" I was fucking shocked.
"YES!" Putting the ring on my finger, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Smashing my lips against mine, I was filled with happiness.
As we made out in the private corner of the skate park where no one could find us, I stopped in the middle of one kiss. "Let's continue this at home." I said, smirking right in his eyes.