have a taste

You and James had been dating for a while.
Nothing too extreme, just meaningful lovemaking, kissing and cuddling. But what you didn't get, James wanted to give you. You have never gotten head, ever. Most of the time, it was just you giving James oral pleasure, when you should have gotten it too, but you didn't think much of it. Now, it was his turn to show you that he cared.

As you were watching TV in the living room, you wondered where James was, so you got up to look for him.

"Jamie! Where are you? James!" you called. No
answer.

"James!" you yelled up the stairs before heading up to your room.

As you opened the door slowly, you saw your boyfriend, standing by the bed, shirt off, muscular upper half, long messy golden hair down his shoulders, Cheshire grin on his face, fierce blue eyes narrowed at you. He almost looked like a lion, staring down his prey with intensity that made your stomach drop.

You stumbled back and almost fell, but he ran over and caught you before you fell.
"Sorry babe, I--I just--you just made me feel a little dizzy," you muttered.

James chuckled. "It's okay, baby, no need to feel uneasy," he reassured as he took your hand and led you to the bed. "I'm right here with you, there is no need to feel shame when you're with me."
He gently placed you on the bed. Your head was still spinning from the sight of James shirtless.

James rubbed your back. "Sorry 'bout that, baby."
You sighed and threw your head back. "It's okay, I'll be fine." "Need some water?" He asked. "Sure." He went downstairs to get you a drink. That's what he always did. Made you dizzy whenever you saw him naked or shirtless. He just drove you crazy, and that's why you loved him. Once James came back with your water, he gave it to you and knelt down on the floor. You took a big gulp of it before leaning over and setting it on the nightstand, then turn back to see James, knelt down in between your legs, smirking up at you.

He reached up and pressed his hand against your chest, making you lay down.
He lifted your hips up and took off your pants and

panties, leaving your lower half completely exposed to him. Your breathing became labored, you didn't know what to expect.

James reached up and stroked your face, trying to calm your nerves. "It's okay baby girl, I'm not gonna hurt you, you know that I would never try to make you feel uncomfortable in any way."

You took a deep breath in and out, then he began leaving tender kisses all over your inner thighs.
Your breath hitched as his hot breath fanned over your exposed heat, getting closer and closer till his mouth attached to it.

You let out small whimpers as his tongue went to work, going up and down your slit and occasionally going inside your entrance. He picked your hips up as he buried his face deeper inside your pussy, your whimpers becoming more audible. You stroked his hair, your chest rising and falling from your uneven breathing.

He looked up at you from between your legs, his hypnotizing blue eyes piercing through your soul, which made the bubble in your stomach grow even larger. He suddenly stuck two fingers inside you and began pumping, all while his tongue swired around your clit rapidly, his other hand on your inner thigh.

You felt your release growing closer and closer. "J-
James," you muttered, "I--I'm gonna...""Yeah...cum for Jamie," he replied, his movements getting faster and faster until the bubble inside you popped. A tidal wave of pure pleasure overtook you, and suddenly, your ears were ringing, your hips were bucking violently to ride it all out. Once your breathing became normal again, you looked down at James, who's face was sopping wet from your release. "S--sorry, Jamie," you said.

He chuckled and collected it on his fingers. "Don't be sorry, baby girl," he said as he licked hs fingers clean. He moaned as your taste hit his tongue.
"God, you taste so good."

He went out of the room for a moment, then came back in with a washcloth, and gently cleaned you up.
You winced at the oversensitivity. He stroked your face tenderly.

Once he was done cleaning you up, he helped you back into your clothes and cuddled you, his face buried in your neck and his arm around you, his hand stroking your hair.

"God, I've been waiting to do that to you for so damn long," he said, "and from now on, it's all about you."

"It did feel amazing. But you are amazing," you replied. "You deserve everything, angel. The whole damn world and more. I love you so fucking much."
"I love you too, Jamie.