mine

had no idea for what to name this💀💀

You just finished eating pizza, as u were narrowing your eyes to James who was talking about stupid stories on how he was a kid and the stuff he saw while doing student council.

Y/N chuckled softly, shaking her head while she sat next to James. Everyone sighed, now cleaning up. James placed a hand on your thigh, caressing your soft, squishy thigh.

You would look down, biting your lip. Then James took his hand off when Lars announced that they were all gonna leave. You followed along, now heading to ur guy's apartment.

Lars passed out on the couch, while the two others talked outside the apartment.

James grabbed your hand, leading you into one of the small bedrooms. He pushed you to a wall, placing his hands on your hips. "God, Y/N i love you so much. I've wanted you to be all mine for a year now." James said.

"I-I love you so much too. I've had a crush on you since.. forever!" You mentioned, before James shushed you up by kissing you passionately on the lips. It was full of love and absolute affection.

He grabbed your hips, swaying you while he then moved his lips to parts of your neck, then collar bone.

You moaned quietly and softly from this, while you were helpless. He would take you to the bed, taking your shirt off while ur shorts.

He threw them to the ground. He took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

He leaned down, kissing ur chest and stomach, rubbing ur back slightly. He smiled, now taking your bra and panties off.

He took his own boxers off, tossing all the clothes with the other clothes in a pile.

He gripped ur breasts, sucking on them and kissing them.

He left one or two love purple marks. He then positioned himself at ur entrance, shoving himself into you.

You moaned in pleasure, breathing hastily while you threw ur head back.

He buried himself deep in you, thrusting in and out slowly but got faster every-time. He bit his lip, grunting and groaning while you whined, arching ur back. "Your so pretty when I fuck you.'
James mentioned.

"Your mine, only mine." He said, before he came after pulling out while you came with him. He kissed you, pulling his clothes on while he helped you. The two of you walked out, James's having an arm wrapped around your waist.

"Had fun you two?" Lars laughed with the others. "Shut it!" James said, before sitting down with you.