surprise

Y/N POV
"Baby where are you?" you ask blindfolded, with your hands tied behind your back and legs spread wide. You hear the door open and close. You feel james crawl onto your bed and run his fingers ur your inner thigh making you shiver.

"You're so wet Y/N' he says, running a finger across your clit as he hops off the bed to go grab something. Next thing you know, a cold hard object brushes up against your entrance, teasing you.
You smirk as you back up your hips trying to enter the object into yourself.

james smacks your thigh, "Don't move. This should be fun." he whispers. He places the object against each side of your inner thighs, "Mhmm stop teasing james, " you whimper, huffing like a little kid. He chuckles, "If you want something ..beg for it. he says, taking away the object. "Please daddy~ make me cum." you beg.

"That's a good girl Y/N." he says, pushing the dildo into you making you moan out. He begins to rub your clit making your body twitch and squirm around, agitating the metal singer.
He growls, making you tremble and try to stay put but the pleasure was too much.

"Aghhh, yes right there!" you moan loudly, climaxing as you felt the pressure release. Your legs shake like crazy as james continues to thrust the toy into you at a fast pace.

He pushes you back against the bed frame as he forces your legs even farther apart.
"W-wait J-james," you wail trying to catch your breath.

"Nah, nah babe, you said you wanted to cum, so I'm going to make you cum." he says in a husky voice, making you clench your hole on the toy.
"Aghhg fuck," you moan as you felt your stomach tighten, about to cum for a second time. You arch your back, cumming again only this time, squirting all over the bed.

"Good girl," he cooes, pulling the toy out of you.
"Now it's your turn baby girl," he says, untying you, pulling you onto his lap. You move yourself up, lining yourself with his dick, grabbing onto his shoulders to keep your balance as you slide down onto him.

You dig your fingernails into his back as you feel him hit your cervix, making you whimper at the feeling.
James gripped your waist, picking you up a little bit, only to slam you right back down onto his dick.
"Aghhh James~ waitttt," you scream.
He smiles as sweat drops from his forehead from the effort. As he continues to dig into your core, you hold onto his neck and shoulders for support as you chant his name in his ear.

You knew he was close when he groaned out your name, "Y/n you're so fucking tight!" as he slammed into you one last time before making the both of you cum. As you lay there panting in his lap, he grips your throat asking, "Who's daddy's pretty little slut?"