backstage

You couldn't belive your eyes. Right infront of you was the mighty Hetfield himself. It was like he was right infront of your face. His stage presence made you a little wet in all honesty. How could a man be so gorgeous, you could almost feel him on you. You glued your eyes to James as he ripped his shirt off revealing his sweaty chest. You swooned over him screaming every lyric of sandman he sung.

His sapphire eyes stared into your eyes for a moment. 'I must be mistaken' you thought to yourself. "There was no way could look directly into my eyes' you snapped out if it and focused on the concert. It happened multiple times for the past 3 hours of the show, James and you staring sensually.

As the concert was coming to an end and everyone was leaving you sat in your space to tired to get up.
You noticed some guy walking up to you. "Hey, Princess..." He started "You look tired may I give you a lift." He smiled reaching out his arm. "I'm fine thanks, just can take myself home sir." You lift your beer can up signalling him to leave. "You're coming with me right?" He said demandingly holding your wrist. "LET GO OF ME!!" You cry. He wouldn't nudge he was dragging you on the floor in the direction he pleased. "You're a tough one." He clicked his tounge as you struggled.

"Let go of her." A familiar voice hissed. "Exuse me?" The guy raised an eyebrow. "LET GO OF HER." The voice shouted picking you up from the ground. "She's with me, ain't ya doll." He looked into your eyes. Oh fucking god it was James. "Yes..."You whisper in shock. "You heared my lady now leave." James pointed to the way out still holding you tight with his other arm. "You alright doll?" He smiled cupping your cheek.

"I'm-" your voice trapped inside you. James holding you as if your were his. How could this be? "You must be in shock darlin." He said carring you backstage. He placed you on the couch. "Anything I can get you pretty?" He walked over to the fridge. "Just a water.." You say baffled by your situation. He walked over to you with a chilled water in hand.

"No need to be so tense around me... what's your name gorgeous." He swung his arm round your shoulder keeping you warm. "Y/n L/n" you mutter looking at his beautiful eyes. "I/n Hetfield... sounds cute!" He snuk in blushing. You felt your insides melting, your mind screaming.

"Thank you." You giggled. "You're so beautiful doll, don't you know... do you have a man of your own?" James caressed your hair then placing his hand on your chin, forcing you to look up at him. "No- not at the moment..." You smirked looking at his lustful eyes. "May I doll?" He leaned in. Nodding you lean in too, kissing him you felt somthing explode inside you.

He cupped your face as you went out from the kiss.
"I want to make you mine Y/n.." James's voice lowering. "Im all yours." You losen up letting him grab your hips and pinning you to the wall with your legs around his waist. Going all in you make out desperately needing more of James inside you.
"You're so hot Y/n" James looked at your eyes with passion.