tired

it was around 10 p.m. when the doorbell rang. i assume it was james. he went to the studio today.

he left at 6 a.m. this morning so he must be exhausted. i rushed to the door and opened it. a really exhausted and sleepy james was there.

"Oh hi babe. you look really tired. change your clothes i cooked some food for you.

" i said. he smiled and kissed my forehead before he took his shoes off and went to our bedroom to change.

when he finished changing, the food was ready.

"babe! your dinner's ready!" i said.

"comin' babe!" he shouted back.

he sat and i sat next to him. he started eating.
"wow babe this is delicious. you're like a chef!" he said happily.

" tried a bit had today." i replied and smiled. we talked about how his day at the studio went. it was like 11 p.m. when he was ready for bed.

"come babe let's cuddle i missed you all day." he said in his deep voice. i giggled and crawled into the big bed we share together. he wrapped his strong muscular arms around me. i was facing him. his tired handsome face was adorable.

he kissed my lips sweetly and rubbed by back. i was sleepy because of his massage. my eyes were slowly closing. "good night" he whispered and i was slowly falling asleep..