dinner date

Y/n's pov.

"You sure you want to wear that tonight
honey?" He smirked, leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed across his chest.

I stared over blankly at him, was he really going to do this right now?

"Babe, you know i dont want to go. Dont piss me off more because of my dress." I shot him a glare as i turned back around.

"Its gorgeous honey, i just dont want them looking at you." He said softly as he ran his hands over my shoulders and down my arms.

Leaning in and kissing my neck softly as i moaned slightly.

"You're jealous?" I scoffed, turning in his arms.

"No, i just want you to myself."

"Im all yours babe."

time skip

james pov:

She didnt look like she was having a good time.

After a few glasses of wine and plenty of forced smiles, she finally let out a sigh that really indicated she wanted to leave.

This was an important dinner, and we couldnt afford to miss it. But she had a right to be bored, because hell i was too.

Hm. That doesnt sound like a bad idea.

I chuckled at my thought as everyone left the table to go listen to the managers speech.

She stayed, her lips pressed together in a line of her boredom.

"You okay?" I laughed lightly.

"What do you think? This sucks." She scoffed, sharing a loving glance.

"I had an idea."

"What was it?" She asked, her eyebrow raising slightly.

I made sure everyone was faced away, then i slid under the table and pushed past the large table cloth, grateful nobody would see me due to how long it was.

"Babe? What are you doing-"

Her breath hitched as she felt my cold hands slide up her legs, she jolted away for a moment, before relaxing back into my grasp.

"You cant be serious right now, someone will see!"

"Shh honey, try to stay quiet."

Y/n's pov:

How the fuck am i supposed to stay quiet when hes between my legs all pretty like this.

I slid my hand under the table cloth and flicked my hand around to find his, eventually the cold grasp of his hand finding mine.

I felt his free hand slide between my thighs, pushing my dress out of the way so he could get to what was underneath.

Pushing my underwear aside, he brought his face further forward tell his mouth was on me.

I whimpered lightly as he dragged his tongue through me.

"Be quiet, theyre coming back." He said lowly.

Shit. The speech was over.

james is still under the damn table with my pussy in his mouth. Bit of a situation.

His tongue went higher and higher until he began licking and sucking lazy circles around my clit.

The electric waves driving me wild as i squirmed in his grip.

Thankfully, people stopped to talk to other groups before they all sat down.

So i gripped his hair as hard as i could as the pleasure ravaged my brain.

I felt like i didnt even have a brain anymore, it was just gone to mush.

The painful grasp i had on his hair caused him to hiss and suck even harder, hell, i couldnt take it anymore.

I felt myself unwraveling in his arms as he ran his hands down my thighs.

I was trying so hard to keep my moans to myself, because i knew i'd get some weird looks if anyone heard me.

Im not ready to be embarrassed like that.

Just slapping my hand over my mouth was too risky.

I harshly bit my lip to stiffle the sounds longing to escape.

With a few final circles and thrusts, my heart screamed as my legs shook under the table.

His grip on my thighs tightened his as he kept going.

I came into his mouth while i shook, almost pulling his hair out.

"F-fuck baby, thats enough." I gasped, pushing him off me and wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"Was that good baby?" He laughed, fixing his tie as he sat back in his chair.

"The fuck do you think" i laugh, throwing a piece of bread at him.

"Love you too" he smiled as he winked.

"I love you, asshole."