Precious Possession

A pink haze outstretches the sky and bleeds through the window. Beside you lay your lovely angel, James. Heavenly locks of blonde hair compliment his sun-kissed skin, soft eyelashes slightly fluttering as a reaction to the light.

Last night was somewhat of a blur; the only vivid memory was being pinned against a wall with your legs wrapped snug around James' waist.

Your delicate fingers running through his messy mass of hair, the taste of vodka and beer on his breath.

Both warm and needy bodies grinding up against one another with his erection being confined by his tight, worn out jeans. James' calloused and passionate hands gripped your hips as he laid you gently on the bed looking deep into your (eye color) eyes with desire and affection in his blue ones.

As he lowered himself to contain very little space between your lips, his fingers grazed over your skin.
His eyes slowly opened and he kissed your nose.

"Good morning, babygirl." His grip on your smaller body tightened. You were wide awake, just admiring the features of his face that were illuminated by the glare of the sun.

James was never the world's sexiest guy but his looks never failed to swoon you. Something about those huge blue eyes, the faint acne scars, long flowing hair and glowing smile that made you just want to hold him close and never let go. He was so imperfect as a being that it was beautiful.

Groaning, he caught your eye, grinning like a child.
"I really don't wanna get up today, shit." He sighed and kissed your forehead.

You smiled, melting away in his embrace then sighed as well. "Me neither. But, you guys are on a schedule. At any moment the others could bust down the door and rush us outta here."

"What if we ignore 'em?" Sitting up, James looked at the door then turned back to you. Your eyebrows raise as a sign of curiosity. "What are you getting at, Hetfield?"

"I mean, we just stay in bed until they bust in with a fire extinguisher or some shit like that," For a second, things got silent.

Then, the both of you shared a tender laugh. James always knew how to put a smile on your face and thought you looked even more gorgeous with one.

"I rarely get to spend time with you when I'm at home and the times you come with me aren't that much. Plus, where's the wrong in wanting to spend a little bit more private time with my girl? Fuck the schedule."

Suddenly, you sat up as well, your head resting on his shoulder as you look around the room. You thought that was a pretty convincing point.

What kinda fool would you be not to want to spend the day in bed with James Fucking Yeah Hetfield?
You leaned in to peck his lips, then you both fell back deep into bed, proceeding to make out and share tender laughs. He kissed your neck and it tickled. "James, you know how I get when you do that." His deep, lowly voice rose and he wrapped a hand around one of your thighs. "Y know I like to do that." His hands found themselves back around your waist as he pulled your body closer.

You ran your fingers through his hair, wondering how a person could be this special. "You're so fine, I don't know how I ever got you wrapped around my finger-or my waist.

He smiled, blushing a bit. Honestly, you couldn't tell if it was that or just his tan. "When I see what I want, I get it. When it's something as gorgeous as you, it's a need. I don't know what you see in me but it must be something worthwhile, (Y/N)."

You never really liked when James started to talk like that. To the world, he was the frontman of one of the greatest heavy metal bands to come. James had a very confident, wild on-stage persona that attracted people. Through your eyes, he was Jamie.
An insecure boy who came from a really fucked home.