✔WHY ME!? || TAEHYUNG

By Whereismyoppa

"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not ca... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY- Face
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY- yours
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
Author's Note

CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue

4.6K 151 105
By Whereismyoppa

When the bubble of fairytale breaks,
Reality follows, you get thrown onto the harsh truth,
You want to crawl back to that fantasy, to that happy escape,
But you can't, you want to feel those moments again, live them again.
but you realise they will forever be just a memory.
And you think about those moments, feeling pain of nostalgia, craving to feel again,
And with time, you realise the pain starts to fade,
You get used to it, you no longer cry for it again,
You move on, you explore more things,
You find your happiness again, you realise that life is bigger than you can even imagine, it offers you anything anytime,
It teaches you that nothing is permanent, that we all are somehow lost,
And in the midst of our chaos, we love, loose and achieve,
And that's why dear, never be afraid to try. To go out there all alone.
°°°

Jaya, 4 and a half month old.

An hour ago, Tanya takes a deep breath while holding onto the big flower pot in her hands. Climbing down the stairs quietly while shaking in fear, she sees everyone on the ground, just one guy standing there and talking on call.

Where's y/n? She thought and tightened her grip on the heavy pot in her hands, who is this man? She can't see anything except his back, she walks slowly behind him, ready to slam the huge pot on his head.

But he suddenly turns around, making her freeze while her hands extended upwards, holding onto the pot on top of her head.

His fierce gaze made every cell of her body to shiver, her grip on the pot loosened and before it could fall on her own head, the guy catched it swiftly with his one hand, "Careful." He says, taking the pot in his strong arms, making her part her lips in shock, "P-park Jimin?" She asked, causing Jimin to smile and nod.

"Glad, you remember."

"Yeah. S-sorry, I thought you were someone else! Really sorry. W-where's Y/n?" She asked, looking here and there, all she sees is big grown men unconscious on the floor.

"Jungkook took her to Taehyung. I heard you are now a mom-" "Oh no Jaya!" She exclaims suddenly, running upstairs in her room, causing Jimin to follow her all along, he sees her picking up her daughter in her arms, the baby isn't crying nor making any movements, "Baby...baby wake up! Hey don't scare mommy like this!? J-jimin she is...she is not moving! What do I do!? J-jaya-" she rubs her daughter's back rapidly, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Don't panic! We need to reach hospital quick." Jimin says, making her nod through tears, both of them rushing to the hospital.

--

"Stop crying now. She is fine, look, she is smiling." Jimin chimed, "T-thankyou. Thankyou so much. I don't have any cash right now, I will pay you after some days?-" "It's fine. You don't have to pay me. By the way, did Y/n said anything when she came?"

"No, she just went in her room and... cried..then your friend called me. And asked me if she was there." Jimin nodded with pursed lips.

The baby eventually kept looking at him with big eyes, a smile crept upon his lips, "looks like she likes you." Tanya spoke, letting him hold the baby.

"It's been years since I played with a baby, you are so cute. Aw, she is smiling at me!" Jimin squealed, Tanya stared at him looking so cute with that smile, "Both of you look cute." She blurted out and immediately widened her eyes.

"I-i mean J-jaya-" "I know I'm cute. Thanks." Jimin replied with a smile, making her awkwardly smile too.

"It must be hard being a single mom." He spoke after an awkward silence, "Yeah, but It's worth it, she is all I have left. I'm willing to sacrifice everything for her. For her future. I will raise her as a strong and independent woman."

"Just like her mom?" He replied, making her taken aback, "Not like me, I cry at everything-" "That doesn't mean you are weak. At least you don't run away from your problems and take responsibility of your child. You are a great mother." Jimin spoke with an angelic smile, causing her to instantly tear up at his words.

"T-thanks. No body has ever said that to me."

"That's unfortunate. Why don't you shift to Seoul? Taehyung told me you have done fashion designing and all, why waste your talent here?" Jimin asked with curiousity, making her sigh.

"Actually, I don't know anyone in seoul. I just ran away from home to marry Y/n's cousin brother but he turned abusive. Then I met Y/n, she helped me a lot...like a lot. She sent him and his mother to jail and left me with her home, I can never repay her debts on me, and then I was pregnant with Jaya, never had the opportunity and now, it just seems impossible." Tanya spoke and sulked sadly,

"I think it's possible now. You have     Y/n and your daughter is pretty much grown, if you try again, you can still do it. And you don't have to worry alright, this friend would help anyway possible." Jimin winked at her playfully, making her cheeks turn red in shyness.

____________________________________
One week later

Place : Kim's Mansion

"Taehyung I'm fine." You spoke with a smile when he unconsciously held your hand, "Right. You don't fear injections anymore." He says, leaving your hand but you gripped it again, "Well I kinda still do." You smiled cheekily, staring at him shamelessly the whole time, you saw how his brows lowered in worry when the nurse injected you, causing you to smile at his cuteness.

"Just one more." He spoke, you pouted and leaned against his shoulder, "I'm scared. Very very scared." You lied, sniffing his scent again and smiling internally.

His grip on your hand tightened again, making you chuckle, "does it really not hurt now?" He asked, looking into your eyes, for a moment both of you forgetting everything until the doctor fake coughed 'Ahem ahem'

"Uh- i- um- when will the reports arrive?" You asked, totally avoiding the embarrassment.

"It will take some days, but I'm sure there won't be much complications. You have recovered better than ever. We really thought it wouldn't be possible. But you made it alive, your case will be inspiration for other patients." The doctor spoke calmly, causing both of you to smile warmly.

"I'll be the happiest to see you guys married and have kids together." She suddenly exclaimed, making you almost choke on your saliva, "Yes! I would love to have five kids with her!" The Taeshit beside you replied, making your jaw dropped.

"You- what!? You think I'm some baby making machine?" You asked, clearly annoyed and flustered.

"But they will be so cute-" "But five are a LOT Taehyung! You are clearly illogical! You are....LAUGHING!?" You yelled, causing him to laugh out loud together with everyone in the room, you also broke your silly act and joined in their laughter.

"Oh my days, had a hearty laugh after years." The doctor spoke, wiping off her fake tears, "Gladly all those sufferings were worth it, you are such a wonderful girl." She spoke while patting your head, you kind of feel guilty for throwing a tantrum everytime you had a check up, she worked too hard behind your  coward ass.

"Thankyou Mrs Oh, and also! Would you be attending Jhope's concert with Mr Oh!?" You asked with excitement, "Oh you too!? I am so excited! He is so handsome and charming and his dance!? Oh my god!!"

"Know right! He is my bestfriend! I would be seeing him after so long! He used to show me all his songs and dance moves! Really dying to meet him again!" You squealed in clear excitement, unable to sense the sudden silence around you.

"Taehyung I think we need another Mri test, what are you saying Y/n?" Mrs Oh asked in disbelief, you were about to say something but Taehyung pulled you in to whisper something in your ear.

"Let's keep it a surprise?" He asked, causing tingles all over your body, the effect of his deep husky voice always made your heart flutter. You blushed slightly and nodded, "I was just joking M-mrs Oh."

_________________________________

Two days later

In the car, on your way to home with the reports.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jimin asked, staring confusingly at you and Tanya, Jaya sleeping peacefully in your arms while you giggled at his question, unable to hold in your happiness.

"It's a surprise Jimin. Be patience." Tanya replied, smiling at your figure who was busy cuddling Jaya, "Whoah, I thought I would never witness the old Y/n, here you are acting like one." Jimin remarks, glancing at your blushing face.

"Dont nag at me, You will be dancing like kangaroo at the news"

"Come on! Just tell me!"

"Taehyung first!" You exclaimed and after like 10 seconds, he suddenly paused the car and you almost fell out of your seat.

"You are pregnant!?" He asks with a shocked face, making your jaw drop, "Was it too obvious!?" You asked with eyes popping out of your sockets.

"I guess it was! Thank god! I can finally talk about it FREELY!" Tanya yelled in happiness.

"It's been just 10 minutes Tanya! H-how would Taehyung react? He loves kids right!" You spoke, Jimin driving the car again.

"He would be the happiest, girl! I'm so happy for you!"

"Right! He told me he wanted five kids with me!" You exclaimed, causing Jimin to again apply the breaks suddenly, you protectively held tightly onto Jaya.

"Dude! Let me drive! Tumse na hopayega!" Tanya nagged.

[You won't be able to!]

"First of all, stop nagging at me in Hindi! I don't even understand you. And Y/n five kids?  FIVE KIDS? At least think about the world population!"

"Yah! What's wrong in that! Their babies will be super pretty! Both of them are models! Just imagine how beautiful the kids will be? That's it!    Y/n five kids! You would be done till...50?"

"Stop it! Both of you! You guys are insane! Tanya!? Even you!?" You scoffed at their teasing smirks, feeling like blushing all over again, you can NOT hold in your excitement to meet Taehyung and tell him that he is gonna be a DAD. a father, a parent.

"Sorry sorry, I was just joking!"

_________________________

"Taehyung you-...um you are gonna be a...um how do I say it...um...daddy?" You let out with hesitation, he only smirked at you in return, "Yes babygirl? Daddy's all ready-" "Uh no- not that-" your words trailed off when he suddenly pulled you in his chest.

"The reports I-I- um" "Oh I contacted the doctors already. Glad the reports are fine. They said I should wait for a surprise? What does that mean?" You gulped at his words, you thought you would simply just jump in his arms and yell 'yaaaayyyy we are pregnant' but somehow you feel nervous, shy to tell him.

"Taehyung...you are...I am..." He chuckled at how you were talking, "Why is my lioness turning into a cat? What happened, love?" He asked, caging you in between his arms, your hands resting onto his shoulders and you bit on your lower lip, travelling your hands upwards to cup his cheeks.

Tears dwelled up in your eyes as you stared at him with your endless love, "W-we are pregnant. You are going to be. A father. A dad." You spoke, very slowly and clearly.

His grip onto your waist suddenly loosened, as if he froze all of a sudden, "T-taehyung? You heard me right? Tae?" You asked, waving your hand infront of his face, he suddenly holds your hand, looking at you with teary eyes, "I am gonna be what?" He asked in a very very high pitched voice, almost sounding like a sick parrot and you were on the verge of cracking up.

"Dad! A dad-" he suddenly hugged you tightly, lifting you up to the point your feet no longer touched the ground, you were floating in his arms and you immediately crashed your lips onto his, letting your tears and saliva mix with each other, sobbing against each other's lips, "Now put me down, you are squeezing the baby-" he immediately puts you down, lifting you up bridal style this time.

"I'm going to be a DADDDD" He screamed while spinning you around, making you laugh out loud, both of your laughter echoing in the whole room.

"Stop! Taehyung! What if the baby feels dizzy!?" You asked in panic, making him stop and placing you down again.

"Then what should I do?" He asked while trying to hold in his smile, scratching the back of his head, you smiled cheekily before grabbing his hand and placing it on your lower abdomen, "Feel it, the father of my child." You teased, making him go red and he immediately kneeled down, placing both of his hands below your stomach and smiling through tears, "You don't know how happy you made me Y/n, thank you so much my love. This is so magical. Our-our baby is breathing inside you? I love you so much little champ." He spoke and immediately started placing light kisses all over your clothed stomach and abdomen.

You smiled lovingly at him, grinning ear to ear.

He suddenly got up and cupped your cheeks, pecking your lips and resting his forehead onto yours, his hands left your face to hold your hands, "I promise I'll be the bestest father for our child." "And I'll be the bestest mother."

"Parents, who love their child unconditionally." He added, making you shed more tears while biting your lips, "Who encourage their interests. We will be a h-happy..." You couldn't continue as you lost your words in your cries, "Family." He completed, making you nod rapidly, you again captured his lips with yours, feeling the happiest, the luckiest person in the world.

_________________________________

"Don't tell me! The Whole gang is coming!?" You asked with a dropped jaw.

Everyone was there, to attend Jhope's concert, even Tanya and....Jaya!? She wore this cutest Mang outfit which made your heart melt at her cuteness.

"Jaya looks so cute!" Jimin chimed, instantly snatching her away, "Yah! You always do this! I deserve to hold her too!" Jungkook whined, trying to get Jaya but she cries and clings to Jimin only.

"Hmp. I also want a child." Jungkook pouted. "Just don't eye on this one, she is all mine." Jimin spoke, making everyone to turn their heads towards him, "Okay. I am Jaelous." Tanya spoke while trying hard to not blush.

"What is going on..." Taehyung let out beside you. "Pabo, didn't you noticed?" You asked, making him widen his eyes more and he nodded along with you.

"So now I know what important business you had all this time." Jungkook said with narrowed eyes, making Jimin shyly hid his smile.

All of you going awwww at both of their shy faces, and just then, someone came panting and screaming, "Sorry guys! Im late! Lets goooooo" Namjoon yelled, making everyone to scream after him and hurriedly getting inside the cars.

Hours later,

"JHOOOOOOOOOOOOPE" You yelled loudly, jumping up and down in excitement while standing on a chair as you saw him on the stage.

Taehyung pulled you down and yelled, "Y/n stop jumping! You will hurt the baby!"

"But it's JHOOOOOOOOOOOOPE" You again screamed on top of your lungs, jumping like a bunny and smiling wide while waving your hands in the air.

"SEE I CAME WITH MY MAN." You yelled afterwards, making Taehyung smile at you, he huffed in a long breath and joined you, "YES. ME. I AM THAT MAN. JHOOOOPE" you wheezed at him, making him giggle back at you.

"JHOOOOOPE." Both of you screamed and laughed after every scream.

Everywhere was crowd and every one got scattered, Jimin and Tanya were somewhere else away from the loud speakers as it was harmful for Jaya, Jungkook and Namjoon also sided away to give you time to enjoy with Taehyung.

"Aish I'm tired already." You let out, leaning against his chest while he back hugged you, both of your eyes stuck on his dancing figure.

"Save your energy for later hm? We have a long night." He whispers softly, making you raise a brow.

"Okay. But why does that sound so dirty?" You asked with a smirk.

"I was talking about the dance- what were you even- aish you little pervert-" he hugged you tightly while you giggled in his embrace, eyes fixed on Jhope. "He dances even better now." You chimed, "I can dance better."

"Oh you can't."

"Yes I can."

"Show me."

"So, are you ready?"

You nodded with excitement, ready to do what you both had planned.

And 'Just dance' started playing, both of you started dancing, showing off your moves and not once breaking the eye contact.

Your eyes were fixed on his figure who looked damn hot doing those cool moves, your heart was beating loudly inside your chest. He twirled you around and then pulled you closer, both of you swaying your bodies according to the beats and being lost in each other.

Not even realising when everyone got their attention on both of you as you appeared on one of the big screens, Jhope smiled while singing but stopped when the camera zoomed in to your face,

He saw you.

Smiling and dancing with your man. Looking so happy and bubbly, his voice no longer sang as he watched you with a frozen body, only the background music playing along with the crowd singing.

He signalled the staff to play the track instead while he watched you on the big screen, dancing happily with Taehyung. A wide grin spread across his face.

You both finished the whole song and panted heavily afterwards, receiving loud cheers and applause from everyone.

"Ah, you guys. You stole my concert." Jhope said with the mic, making you laugh, you sent him a flying kiss and smiled wide, he did the same with the screen, making the crowd go crazy.

°°°

Private meeting with fans-

"Hobiiiiiiiiii" You squealed, running into his arms and hugging him tightly, "You really came? I-i missed you Y/n. You even d-danced? You are so happy. Is it a dream?" He asks with tears flowing out of his eyes.

"It's not. I promised you I will be stronger right?" You asked while sniffing.

"You have always been strong bestie." He chimed, pinching your nose cutely.
"Well, I'm here too." Taehyung spoke, walking towards you.

"So you are the one." Jhope said with a smile, making Taehyung smile back.

"Thankyou for taking care of her." Both of them said at the same time, making  you widen your eyes.

"Oh- what a coincidence." Hoseok chuckled, you also smiled. Seeing both of them getting along.

"Y/n!?" You heard someone speak and you instantly turned around, spotting none other than Yoongi.

"YOOOONGIIIII" You happily screamed, running towards him with a big smile.

•••

"Ah..feels so good after meeting him. I was dying to see him you know." You spoke, staring at the laptop's screen. You wore nothing but this big shirt of his, not even wearing a bra underneath, just your lower under garments and that too, a thin thong panty.

Suddenly, a loud thunderstorm strucked, Taehyung snapped his head towards you to see if you were fine and you didn't even flinched a bit, he stared at you for a while, you are no longer scared of literally anything.

And he sees you facianately staring at the screen infront of you, "What are you watching?"

"This cute little stroller for our baby!" You informed and felt his presence beside you a second later, head tilted to take a look.

"Oh it looks awesome! But the purple one is even better."

"Sure my purple king." You spoke and rolled your eyes.

Later you decided to cuddle each other to sleep, his hand softly stroking your abdomen, as if he is caressing his baby.

"Y/n?" He suddenly calls out, you hummed in response.

"When did my naive and innocent princess turn into such a confident and mature queen?" He asked and you looked at him to meet his eyes.

"When my cold and stubborn Prince turned into a sweet and understanding king." You replied, pecking his lips and he turns it into a hot make out by kissing you passionately and getting on top of you, deepening the kiss while his hands roamed down your body, and finally rested on your abdomen again, he left open mouth kissed all over your jaw, neck, cleavage, stomach and lower, making you smile softly but then he suddenly spread your legs, making you gasp.

"I heard it's good for pregnancy." He spoke with a slight smirk, making you shyly nod.

You closed your eyes and let his fingers run down your sensetive skin, causing a bubble of pleasure to pop in your stomach, his fingers doing magic onto your wet and heated skin, soon you felt his tounge over it, moving with an unimaginable speed and leaving you a moaning mess to please his ears, he smiled in satisfaction when your body squirmed because of his effect, he smirked before inserting his finger inside, making you yelp as the sensation increased even more with every thrust of his long fingers, he doubled it and you jerked your head back onto the pillow, whole body shaking at the uncontrollable sensation in each nerve of your body.

You were all in the control of his touches while he made sure you experienced every part of his fantasy, where he made you feel like you are in heaven, when you feel nothing but his love.

You breathed heavily while he plopped himself beside you, staring at your out of breath state, you looked heavenly at that very moment, he just wanted to pound into you all night but then, he doesn't wanna risk anything.

But you suddenly sat up, hovering on top of him with a smirk on your lips, "Now it's your turn." You spoke, hands reaching for his hardened core, you let your fingers softly caress the fabric and feel it's curves, making him hum in pleasure.

"Sit back my love, you are gonna experience heaven. We have a longgg night ahead." you spoke before opening his belt.

°°°

9 months later,

"What the hell Taehyung!? You aren't even ready yet? We have to reach hospital in like an hour!" You whined, looking at your dear husband calmly watching a barbie movie with his little princess and narrating everything that's happening.

"Why does she have to get an injection!? She is so small. What if she cries? No. She won't get an injection. I won't be able to stand the sight." He declared, making you narrow your eyes.

"Oh did you forgot how you acted like a clear DRACULA when I was scared of injections?" You asked and he only shook his head.

"You are a grown up. And she is so small. How can I see anything hurt her?" He asked with a sad pout, you calmly walked towards him and sat beside him.

"It's necessary Taehyung. Or she would get sick hm? Vaccination is important. She will calm down after crying a bit. But it's important for her future growth hm." You explained, making him sigh and nod at you.

"Okay, but I'll be standing outside only."

In the hospital,

"Aw, Kim Ruda is such a nice name, how lovely you are hm" The doctor spoke with a smile, Taehyung closed his one eye while you held onto Ruda, "It might hurt a little." "Please do it fast and GENTLY." Taehyung muttered with gritted teeth, not wanting to see his daughter cry.

The doctor nodded and injected the fragile girl within seconds, instead of crying loudly, Ruda giggled and looked here and there, making you gasp in shock.

"Ah, what a warrior." The doctor exclaimed.

Two years later.

"Appa! Appa!" Ruda yelled after her father who kept running in the garden.

"Anpanman! Shooo shooo!" She yelled and ran after him, you smiled at how cute they looked together.

"Ruda your hairpin! Ruda!" Jaya yelled from behind, making her stop in her tracks and run back to her unnie, Jaya gently put the hairpin back into her hair, "Oh no! Anpanman came back!" Jaya yelled, running away while dragging Ruda with her, Taehyung ran after them while they giggled loudly while running.

"Got youuuu" He yelled, picking both the toddlers in his arms and they laughed cheekily.

"Taetae icecream!" Jaya yelled happily, "tes! Appa! I-cleam!" Ruda repeated, "Mango ice-cream!" "Mano i-cleam!"

"Okay okay. Mango ice-cream for you. And mano i-cleam for you." Taehyung replied, walking towards you.

You hurriedly pulled out the icecreams you bought and gave both of them one each.

One year later,

"And then the lion was stuck inside the trap-" you yawned sleepily while Ruda stared at you with her big bambi eyes.

"Eomma are you tired?" She asked and you nodded, stretching your neck to ease your muscles.

"Sleep mommy. You should rest." Your little sunshine spoke, making you smile, "Are you talking like your appa?" You asked and she nodded in tiny.

"Goodnight Eomma!" She spoke, pecking your lips with the tiniest pout you had ever seen in the world.

"Sleep sleep." She whispered, patting your eyes with her little hands, making you giggle.

"Tomorrow, appa will be back. I prepared a gift for him." You raised your brows at her words, "oh did you? That's very thoughtful of you. What did you prepared?"

"I will give him my Ruru." She spoke, making you furrow your brows, that's your doll! "That's the oldest doll you have. She is been with you since you were very Little. Wouldn't you be sad to give it away?"

"But...but dad won't take Ruru away, he will let me play with ruru." She replied, "ah very smart. But you should gift him something he will like."

"Like?"

"How about a big hug? We will decorate the house too hm?"

"Yes! I will wear my unicorn dress! Which Tanya auntie designed for me!"

"Aigoo, Ruda, that dress is for big events, you can't wear that at home." You spoke and instantly heard her sniff while crying.

"But eomma...i love unicorn dress. I want to wear it tomorrow." She now sobs, you wiped her tears away.

"But what if it gets wrinkled? What if it gets ripped while playing?"

"I won't rip it. I will take care Eomma..."

"Then you won't ask for another Elsa bag?" You asked and she nodded, "Promise?" You asked, extending your pinky finger towards her and she interwined hers with yours, "Promise."

You sighed and eventually gave her the permission, "Okay, you can wear it then."

"Thankyou mommy..... goodnight"

"Goodnight Ruda."

°°°

"Appppaaaaa" Ruda squealed while running towards Taehyung, he picked her up instantly, spinning her around while she laughed loudly, "Oh! You became unicorn today?" He asked, causing her to nod rapidly.

"Oh Hello my perfect wife." Taehyung spoke, walking towards you and pecking your lips. "Me too!" Ruda yelled, pouting cutely for a peck, Taehyung chuckled before pecking her too, "How was your trip?" You asked, resting your hands on your hips.

"Tiring. But I have a good news. Your dream is gonna be reality soon."

°°°

3 years later.

You walked into the building and everyone got up from their places the moment you stepped in, you bowed back to everyone who bowed to you in respect.

"Goodmorning mam." One of the staff wished,

"Where's Min Yoongi?" You asked, "At the playground, training section B class students." You nodded at her words and made your way outside.

As you entered, you spotted him sitting there in circle with all his students, was he the same person who said he would never teach anyone?

You smiled from the distance as you saw them discussing about something and you decided to not disturb his class, the taekwondo competition would be in a month or so, that's why all of them are getting a philosophy lesson from Yoongi.

You went further away and saw the man who took your breath away the very first time you saw him, watching his daughter run with full speed.

This little girl does wonders sometimes.

You stood beside Taehyung, watching together and suddenly, Ruda fell, she started to cry. Taehyung was about to run to her but you stopped him.

"Don't. She will get up on her own. She will only know that once we give her enough space to figure it out herself." You spoke and Taehyung nodded,

"If we go to her now, she will cry harder. She will think It's bad and unusual to fall down, She will loose her strength in our care. She needs to know that it's upon her. Whether she wants to cry more or get up on her feet."

You spoke, watching your daughter getting up and fixing her dress.

And then starting to run again, jumping around when she reaches the finish line of the track and then spotting you both and again running towards you both.

"Apppaaaa! You know I fell down... there!" She informed with a pout.

"Oh you did?" She nodded, showing him her knee which was slightly bleeding.

"It's hurting." She informed, grabbing a chair and sitting on it, Taehyung examined her wound while you took the first aid kit,

"It will hurt a bit, and then it will heal once you treat it nicely? It will take some time hm?" Taehyung spoke softly, starting to treat her wound.

"If you don't treat it correctly, it might take longer to heal, you were very strong to get up on your own princess." He spoke, making you smile while watching them.

"You saw me falling?"

"Yes, we both did. And your mumma knew you could get up on your own. If ever, you get hurt again, you can always come and tell us hm? We might help you treat the wound correctly?" He asked, making little Ruda nod in agreement.

"Now, Would you be able to run again?" He asked and she nodded excitedly, marking him smile and getting ready for a race.

And that's how their life continues,
With a new life,
New hope,
And new dreams.

- The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.3K 109
She's making me think of her in a kind of way i haven't thought for any woman before, and i know she's not good for me, niether I'm good for her, and...
193K 6.5K 43
y/n: taehyung beg you. please. let me go, i don't want marry you. "She kneel infront of him and started to beg for her freedom." He bend her level a...
339K 21.4K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...
12.3K 396 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...