๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074

056

280 13 55
By missnoodleaddict

Katsuki sat by her bed, holding her hand as she watched the tv. Yuko and Shota were asleep in Shota's room.

"So, Junichiro is locked up for now- but the attorneys believe that he'll get a death sentence? But how's that possible when literally all of The League remains alive and locked up?" Elena asked, eyeing Katsuki.

"Not many people file for the death of villains. However, seeing the damage that Junichiro has done, we filed for it. He kidnapped children, killed people, tortured other people, starved them, and once kidnapped a newborn, and recently killed one. The list goes on and on. Besides, he fled from prison. The sentence automatically became higher the minute he stepped out." Katsuki explained, making Elena nod as she looked in thought.

"What is your beautiful little head thinking about?" He asked, kissing the top of her hand. "About what happens now. Will mom and dad be okay? Will the class visit me soon? When will I be up? And when will you kiss me?" She asked, finally looking at him with a smile.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I will, when you brush your teeth. Your teeth hasn't been properly brushed for 5 weeks. But before that, I'll keep giving you kisses wherever you want." He said, smiling as he peppered her hand with kisses.

"So you're not kissing me because my breath is stinky?" Elena asked, starting as if she was offended. Katsuki's whole face held panic. "I mean- it's just-" He began, only for Elena to laugh.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't kiss myself either." She told him as she put her hand on his cheek. "Hm but answer to your other questions. What happens now is that we put that damn bastard in jail, or 6 feet under. After that, we focus on finals...I'll be helping you study and help with graduation preparations...and then we graduate. After that we'll begin our journey as actual heroes." Katsuki said, making Elena smile at the last parts.

"And then maybe...we can move in together? But only after about a year! We need to get up in the hero ranks before that-" Elena began, only for Katsuki to chuckle. "Sure." He smiled, kissing the top of her hand.

"Now, enough thinking and talking at the same time. You need some sleep. Okay?" Katsuki said, his eyes on her. "Yeah okay." She muttered, pouting as she laid back in the hospital bed.

"I love you, so much." Katsuki told her, pouring his heart into it as he moved her hair out of her face.

"I love you more."

_____________

As the days went by, Elena was finally allowed to go outside l, seeing as she had regained her strength. She was permitted to use a wheel chair to go out. It was only because Katsuki had argued at the doctors to let her use one.

She hadn't been outside for over a month, so it was about time. Izuku had arrived with clothes for her. It was a pair of grey sweatpants, a white t-shirt and a pair of new white sneakers that he went to buy at the store after Katsuki told him her sizes.

Once Yuko had helped Elena put her clothes on, she stood up from the bed. "Woah, I don't feel anything." Elena said, only to start tipping a little as Katsuki caught her. "Yeah no, maybe do wheelchair till your treatment is done, hm?" Katsuki asked, smiling at her as he helped her into the wheelchair.

"Yeah yeah. But why can't I have crutches?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Because you should rest your legs no matter what. Using crutches will still restrain your legs, so the wheel chair was the only option the doctors went with." He explained as Yuko stood beside her.

"Yeah, listen to your boyfriend and sit in that damn wheelchair." Yuko joked, kissing her head as she helped her out the room where Shota stood. "I'm glad you two are able to walk at least." Elena said as Shota walked beside them.

"Hm, yeah this shit hurts- but since I need to recover or whatever, this was essential." Yuko rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to walk." Shota shrugged, ruffling Elena's now soft hair as Yuko pushed her wheelchair.

"School starts in two weeks." Katsuki said, looking at them. "Wait- didn't it start weeks ago?" Elena asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Nezu extended summer break till when you were found, considering that everybody spent part of their summer looking for you. Besides, you needed time to recover. And everybody wanted you back before they started." Katsuki shrugged, making Yuko laugh. "Such a favorite she is, huh?" Yuko asked, putting on her cap and sunglasses as they walked out.

The hospital wasn't permitted to speak about Yuko being alive, just till the news were out and said by her. She would be having a press conference soon enough to speak about her experience.

As they walked out, Yuko whistled a tune. Elena leaned back comfortably, smiling. "Three of my favorite people are here, all with me." Elena pouted with a smile.

As she sat up properly, a camera was suddenly shoved in her face, shocking the four of them. "Psycho! Can you say something to the camera? The people miss you!" The woman behind the camera said. Elena sighed, pushing it away. "Please get the camera out of my face. This is my first time outside in weeks." Elena sighed as Shota and Katsuki glared at the woman.

"Dynamight! How did you find her? Is it true that you physically hurt people to get information?" She asked, pushing the camera into Katsuki's face. "No, it's not true. Now get out of our way. We're just trying to enjoy being outside for the first time. My girlfriend wants to be unbothered, have some dignity, please." Katsuki told her, rather politely.

The woman looked at him disapprovingly before walking away with an angry mutter. Yuko patted her head before she crouched a little and kissed her on-top of it. "Don't worry, next time we'll keep them away. She was so sudden." She explained, wondering why.

"Probably a quirk." Shota tried to explain. "Whatever."

As they walked, Elena smiled in a calm manner. "This is rather relaxing." She said as they made their way to the park in the near area. As the leaves fell, Elena smiled as she held Katsuki's hand. "I'm the wedding planner right?" Yuko asked, smiling at their cute gesture.

"You, Mina and Hitoshi are, indeed." Elena joked, smiling at her as Katsuki blushed. "Hey, they aren't getting married till they have a stable house, stable hero rank, and stable income. Then they can briefly think about marriage." Shota glared, putting a hand on Elena's head. "Of course, dad." Elena smiled as the cherry blossom petals fell down onto them as the sun lit through the leaves of the beautiful trees.

"Sho, did you move from our apartment?" Yuko asked, looking at him. "Nope. I didn't. However when Elena moved in, I made sure the building company built an extra room for Elena." He explained, making her gasp. "You built the room for me?!" Elena almost screamed. "Well no...I sacrificed Yuko's walk-in-closet and your original baby room." He shrugged.

"So before I moved in, you had a walk in closet, and my room was a baby room?" Elena asked, making Shota nod.

"We built that room for you for weeks to accommodate it for a baby. Since we have shit ton of money we spent a lot on it." Yuko explained, not even bothered by the fact that her walk in closet is gone.

"But we'll have to get a new place." She finally said, making Elena and Shota perk up. "Hell no! I've lived there for over 19 years! No way in hell we're moving." He said as Katsuki chuckled. "Yeah! No way in he we're moving. You guys can just live in your room. Don't worry, me and Katsu will move somewhere within time anyway. Besides, during school we live in the dorms. If mom wants her walking closet, make the second bathroom into one- or something.." Elena pouted, looking at Shota whom also pouted.

"Fine fine! However, Bakugo-kun? Is it possible
for Elena to be at your place for about a week?" Yuko asked Katsu. He nodded, shrugging. "That's fine, my mom and dad loves Elena so they will probably say yes." Katsuki explained, making Elena chuckle.

"Mitsuki and mom are quite alike- I mean except for the firey temper Mitsuki has towards you." She said, smiling.

"Oh my god we need to invite them to dinner once we're out of the hospital." Yuko told Shota, making him nod with a smile. "Yeah, of course." Shota laughed.

"But wait- why do you guys want me to- oh my god."

______________

As Elena, Katsuki, Yuko and Shota sat in Elena's hospital room, they sighed at the news.

"Elena Aizawa seems to have finally been taken out of captivity and is now going through treatment to heal. She's seen happily walking with her father, Shota Aizawa, her boyfriend and well-known hero from U.A, Katsuki Bakugo and an unknown woman." The news reporter on the screen began.

"These fuckers are stalking me! I swear to god I hate this." Elena sighed.

"A woman trying to interview Elena Aizawa earlier in the day was later gravely criticized by her own followers on her ways of approaching heroes. Also finding it highly inappropriate to interview an injured hero." They continued as Yuko sighed.

"You'll have to learn to live with it, you know? Shota decided to stay underground because of the press, but I learned within time that whenever I'm outside of my home, I'm never alone." Yuko told her, kissing her head.

"I might just become a fucking boxer." Elena sweat dropped, leaning back in her bed. "No, you said we'd become heroes together." Katsuki reminded her, pouting. "I know, I was just kidding, Katsu." Elena smiled, squeezing his hand.

"You better be."

_______________
Words: 1738

What'd you think of this chapter?

Heads up! The following chapters will mainly be recovering from everything, etcetera etcetera. There will be a few time-skips. But don't worry, you'll all be seeing more Elsuki moments as well as Shoko moments! Trust me <3

I love you guys!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 19K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
55.5K 1.9K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 2-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
605 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
109K 3.3K 32
lฤฑllฤฑlฤฑ.ฤฑllฤฑ.ฤฑlฤฑlฤฑฤฑlฤฑฤฑ.lllฤฑฤฑฤฑlฤฑ. ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ '๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ƒ๐’๐’š' 0:26 ---โ™ก--- 3:45 โ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ท โ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ...