Married to the Playboy

By Anaxoxo_04

Will Yoorin's life be worst if she gets married at the age 18? And even get married to a person she hates the... More

1: Hate
2 : One week before the debut
3 : Not bad after all
4 : Important Announcement
5 : Too Late
6 : Jerk
7 : Not at all
8 : The Wedding
9 : I'm tired
10 : What kind of husband is he?
11 : Stubborn Husband
12 : Liar!
13 : Trip to Jeju Island
14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2
15 : What a day!
16 : Fight
18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?
19 : Is this the start?
20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.
21 : Scaredy cat and the Red nose Reindeer
22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1
23: Kyungsan and Yeri ~~Part 2

17 : I care

3.3K 137 37
By Anaxoxo_04

Yoorin's POV:

I went downstairs to eat.

I saw Taehyung eating. Nevermind.

"Do you want to eat with me?" Taehyung asked.

I just stared at him blankly and went directly to our room.

I won't eat with that guy. I hate him! I'm mad at what he did to me last night! He made me wait outside for hours and it was snowing but instead he was with a girl and what's worst about that is they are in our house. Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous just because he's with his girl last night. I hate him for letting that girl go inside our house without asking permission from me. Well, even if he asked permission from me, I won't allow him. Taehyung with his girl in our house? A big NO!!!

*knock knock*

"Aren't you going to eat?" Taehyung asked me.

I raised an eyebrow at him and got my clothes. I went to the comfort room to change because I need fresh air. As soon as I fixed myself, I went out and went downstairs. I don't want to stay with this jerk here.

"Where are you going?" He held my hand.

"None of your business." I let go of his hand.

"I'm your husband so I have the right to know" He held my wrist.

"Yeah. You're my husband but you don't care about me right? So what's the point of asking where I'll go?" And I left him.

Tss. He's talking to me like nothing happened last night. Husband? Really huh? A husband should be taking care of his wife but Taehyung? I don't think so.

I went to the park. That's where I go when I don't like staying at the house.

*ring ring*

Jimin calling...

Why is he calling? I answered it.

'Hello?' I said.

'Is Taehyung there Yoorin? I can't contact him. Is he with you right now?'

'No. Why?'

'I was just going to ask him something.'

'Okay.'

'Are you alright?'

'Y-Yes.' I lied.

'You're lying. I know you're not. Where are you right now?'

'I'm at the park near our house.'

'I'll go there. Wait for me. Bye!'

Then he ended the call.

After how many minutes....

"Yoorin." He called.

I recognized the voice. It's Jimin. I looked at the back and saw him.

"Hi." I said.

"Why are you alone here?"

"I just don't like it in our house."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ahmm. N-Nothing."

"You can tell me anything Yoorin. Can we both speak comfortably to each other? Is there a problem? I can listen."

"I'm mad at Taehyung right now."

"Why?"

"We were together last night right? When I went home, I saw the car of Taehyung. As soon as I went inside our house, I saw him with a girl watching a movie. I got mad because you know, he didn't even tell me that she was with a girl that's why he couldn't fetch me. I also got mad because he didn't even ask permission from me if he can let the girl go in our house. He didn't atleast respect me. It's our house and he's with a girl probably flirting with her. I just hate what he did!"

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No need."

"What do you feel right now?"

"I'm still mad at him. I know that he doesn't like or love me but I wished he cared even a little. I'm still his wife."

"I see. You guys better talk."

"We don't need to talk."

"I understand what you feel Yoorin. If I'm in your position right now, I'll get mad too but you should both fix that. Tell him what you feel so that he'll understand you. I know Taehyung did something bad. Do you know why he has a lot of girls?"

"Why?"

"Oh. You still don't know? Well, you better ask him about that. I shouldn't be the one saying what that is because I don't have the right. You're his wife so you have the right to know about his past."

"Ahh. O-Okay."

What past? I don't really understand. Was that the time he cried in front of me?

"It's dark. Taehyung might be looking for you now."

"I need to go. Thanks for listening to me!"

"That's nothing. I'm always here okay?"

I gave him a thumbs up and left. I still don't want to go home. I don't want to see him yet. I went to my favorite coffee shop and drank coffee. I'll stay here first.

Taehyung's POV:

It's already 8 pm and Yoorin is not yet here. Where did that girl go? I'm starting to get nervous. It's dark outside and she's still out. What if she told mom about what happened last night? Aish. Mom will probably get mad at me if she knew about that. What should I do? I better apologize to that girl.

I called some of my members to ask help from them on how I should apologize to Yoorin.

"Yah! I heard you and Yoorin are not in good terms right now?" I heard Jimin shout.

'Did you not treat her right?' Jhope butt in.

'Taehyung say sorry to her!' Rapmon said.

'Be nice to your wife!' Jungkook said.

'How did you know that?' I asked.

'Jimin told us.' Suga replied.

'Where did you get that information Jimin?' I asked.

'Who else? Yoorin. I asked her so don't blame her okay? Hey! Say sorry to your wife.' Jimin said.

'I know. Help me. What can I do? What do you think should I do so that she'll forgive me?' I asked them.

'I have an idea. Go to the dorm tomorrow morning!' Jin said.

'Just make sure that your idea will work.' Then I ended the call.

Yoorin's not yet around. It's already 9 pm. Aish. She's not even answering my calls.

Yoorin's POV:

I know it's late. I don't care. He'll not wait for me anyway because he doesn't even care about me. I stayed at the cafe until 12 am just to let my self cool down.

When I got home, I saw Taehyung lying down at the couch.

Why is he sleeping here?

Tss. I went upstairs and I heard that he woke up. He followed me to the room.

"Yoorin, why did you come home late?" He asked me.

"Because I don't want to see your face now go out of the room!" I shouted.

"I live here with you so you don't have the right to tell me to go out of this room. Where have you been? It's already past 11."

"Can you please stop asking?"

"I'm your husband so I need to know where you went. You left me here without knowing where you'll go."

"Why do you even ask huh?"

"I'm your husband."

"And so?"

"I care."

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Here's the next update! I hope you like it ^__^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 32
Where an average girl transfers to a school and met a person with a multiple personality. She get bullied for talking with him by the queenka. What w...
21K 575 32
18 yr old shin hyuri wants to achieve her dreams. In order to do that she has to attend an arts academy. Along her journey in the academy, she bumped...
44.8K 1K 40
Y/n is a girl in a mixed highschool of werewolfs and vampires. She's forced to marry her worst enemy. But something is caught up through the process...
18.7K 727 19
The love of Armonie's life is arranged to marry her sister. Instead of fighting, she lets it happen, afraid to gets disowned by her father. What hap...