Manan FF: TERA FITOOR

Autorstwa ShineInPeace

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotr... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34💖
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63❤️
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 78

340 84 20
Autorstwa ShineInPeace

NANDINI'S POV

"Bhai!! Bhai leave me" I fumed trying to free my hand from Bhai. "Chup!" he glared at me making me sigh restlessly.

He dragged me towards the centre of the living room where Mom, Dad, Navya and Mihir were sitting.

"What happened?" Dad asked looking at us. "You know what she did?" Bhai asked still glaring at me. "Mar gaye" I mumbled trying to avoid his look.

"Kya hua? What did she do?" Mom asked coming towards us. "She..she.. went to the police station to meet Vijay" Bhai sighed leaving my hand.

"What?" they asked shocked.

"It would be okay if she would go just to meet or talk to him. But she..." he stopped and rolled his eyes. "She what?" Dad raised his eyebrows impatiently.

"She went to the police station and asked the officer if she can talk to Vijay and they agreed. But my princess sister started hitting him and the police had to call me to stop her. Like seriously?" Bhai raised his hands in disbelief while the others looked at me shocked.

"You've became soo violent Nandu" Mihir gave me an amused smile making me shrug. "I am soo proud of you. It would be good if you've asked me also to join you" Navya laughed giving me a side hug and I smiled proudly.

"Shut up!" Mom twisted her ear making her wince. "And you? What do you think you were doing?" Mom folded her hands looking at me.

"Woh maa..." I looked at Dad for help. "I am not going to take your side this time Nandu. What you did is soo wrong" Dad shook his head making me sigh.

"Why so serious?" we turned back to see Cabir, Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti.

"Why are you guys here now? These three were not enough to scold me?" I pouted while they looked at me confused.

"Arre I was going home and thought to pick Navya. They also accompanied me. But hua kya hai?" Cabir asked.

"Haan... what's wrong?" Aliya asked too.

"Arre maharani ne ek bahut bada kaam kiya" Bhai taunted and started explaining while I yawned listening to his complain again. The four of them started laughing as Bhai completed.

"Seriously Nandu...you rock!!" Dhruv laughed while I winked. "What? Thum log bhi uske side ho?" Bhai rolled his eyes.

"Aur nahi tho kya? C'mon yaar Abhi don't act like an oldie" Mukti nudged him. "I am just doing the duty of an protective brother" Bhai shrugged.

"You mean overprotective" Navya smirked making Bhai glare at her.

"Nandini! Promise us that you won't repeat it again" Mom raised her eyebrows. "Yeah...we don't want you in any trouble. Agar thum pehle batah deti tho we all would accompany you right? You just can't go alone like this" Dad winked making me chuckle.

"I am sorry! I promise to inform you guys from the next time" I said and they nodded. "But I am not sorry for punching him" I said looking at Bhai and he shook his head with a smile.

"You'll never change" he caressed my hair.

"So what did you say to Manik?" Mihir asked as we settled down. "Did he tell you what actually is his problem?" Aliya asked sitting beside me.

"Yes he did" I looked at them before nodding. "Really? So what's exactly is his problem?" Dhruv asked curiously. I looked at Cabir to see him looking at me guiltily. So he knew it!

"Seriously Cabir? How can you hide this from me? That Vijay.. " I huffed trying to calm down my anger. 

"You know na that Manik dint want me to tell. I can't break his trust. I am really sorry" Cabir apologized making a cute face making me shake my head in disbelief.

"Guys? What are you both talking about?" Mukti frowned. "Yeah...tell us the complete story. We are soo confused" Navya frowned.

"Manik got manipulated by that Vijay. He believes that he can't protect me and I am not safe with him" I sighed while the others looked at me shocked.

"What? Did he loose his brain or what? Like you are not safe with him? Seriously?" Aliya made an unbelievable face. "I know right" Bhai gritted his teeth.

"Leave all this now. I gave him time to get his brains back. If he still doesn't agree....then I'll kill him" I said making the others laugh. "I'll go and inform Niyonika too" Mom said getting up and we nodded.

"So what did he say?" Mukti asked moving towards me. "He is still acting all stubborn. You know about him right" I said making them sigh.

"I never knew that Manik could act this dumb" Dhruv palmed his face. "Love makes people do such dumb things" Cabir said smirking at me.

"So this is all because of my love?" I glared at him. "Obviously! Accha kasa insaan tha. Dekho tumhara pyaar ne kya kar diya usse" he fake twitched.

"You!!!!" I threw the pillow on him while he dodged it. "Haan tho Navya ko bhi tumhara pyaar ne hi aisa banaya hai na" I smirked while Navya looked at me shocked.

"Mein beech mein kaha se aagayi yaar" she pouted looking at me. "Dekha Jaan kaise bol rahi hai tumhari Nandu" Cabir winked at me making me grit my teeth.

"Navvuu! He is just..." before I could complete Navya side hugged me. "Cabir..I am always on Nandu's side. So don't even try" Navya laughed making others laugh too.

I showed my tongue to Cabir who sat grumpily looking at us. "Mein bhi Manik ke saath aise hi bromance karke thumko chidaunga" he narrowed his eyes at me making me laugh.

"Accha abb hume nikalna hoga. I also need to go and meet Manik. Chale?" Cabir looked at Navya and she nodded. "Byeee...miss you" I hugged her and she smiled hugging me back.

"Miss? C'mon you guys will again meet tomorrow" Cabir rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous" me and Navya winked making him shake his head.

"Fine we will leave too" the others got up and I hugged them too. Everyone left and Bhai also left as he had to talk to Dad.

My phone started ringing and I looked at it to see a call from Kriti. "Hello?" I answered the call.

"Nandu!! We were going to have a meeting right? Where were you?" Kriti yelled making me palm my ear.

"Meeting?" I frowned.

"What the hell? Did you forget that we along with Mr.Roy were going to have a meeting about your show tomorrow? This is your first show after people got to knew that you are LoveGuru. Did you actually forget?" she huffed while I hit my head.

"I...I am soo sorry...let's do this now. I was busy with something" I blabbered.

"I know it would be something related to Manik. It's okay. I'll talk to Mr.Roy" she sighed.

"Hmm" I nodded.

"Accha listen?" she spoke when I was about to cut the call.

"I know you are really stressed about tomorrow. Don't worry. You're going to have the same effect as before. Trust me" she said making me smile.

"You're the best" I said making her chuckle.

I got ready for the meeting and drove off to the office.

MANIK'S POV

"Where the hell is my idiot son?"

I palmed my ears listening to Mom's voice. What happened to her? Why is she shouting like that?

"Mera raja beta" she gave me a fake smile as she spotted me sitting on the couch. "Kya hua?" I raised my eyebrows suspiciously.

"I just got to know the reason behind your breakup with Nandini" she gritted her teeth making me palm my face. "You can't protect her and all? Seriously?" she twisted my ear making me wince.

"Arre maa...please leave" I jumped while she shook her head. "Kya thu sach mein mera beta hai? Heera jaisi Nandu ko thu aise kaise chod sakta hai?" she sighed leaving my ear.

"Par maa..." I was going to say when she stopped me showing her hand. "Chup Manik! You're soo dumb!" she glared at me.

"Meri baath tho sun lo ek baar.."

"No! Just go and apologize to Nandini. I also want you to propose her for the marriage. Samjhe?" she raised her eyebrows making me sigh. She left before I could say anything.

I turned back to see Dad giving me an unbelievable look.

"Dad..."

"Just follow your mom's order Manik. We would've listen to you if it was something worth to listen" he said and left. Why is no one ready to listen to me yaar?

"Manik!" Cabir yelled excitedly coming inside. "Mera Bhai ki shaadi hai" he laughed giving me a tight hug making me roll my eyes.

"Matlab I don't have to agree? Seriously? You all have took the decision?" I pulled apart.

"Obviously! When your brain is not in a state to take a decision then we need to do it right" he patted my back.

"Yaar please! I am not ready for this marriage. And I am not going to marry Nandini" I told taking a deep breath.

"C'mon yaar Manik! Abb tho yeh zidd chod dhe na. Not only Nandini, even we all are telling that you're perfect for her. Kyu nahi sunta?" he asked frustrated.

"Mein kisi ka bhi nahi sununga" I said and started going to my room ignoring Cabir calling me.

"By the way, it's LoveGuru's show tomorrow. It's the first time Nandini is doing the show after everyone got to know she is LoveGuru. You'll be there to support her right?" he yelled making me halt.

Ohh yes! It's a big day for Nandini tomorrow. It's her first show after this whole kidnap thing. I need to supp...

No no! I should stay away from her!

"I won't be coming" I said without turning back and left to my room.

I know that I am being rude to her but this is what I can do. I know that I love her. I love her alot. And that is the reason I need to do this.

But whom am I trying to fool....I can't stay away from her and I know it.

I sighed sitting on the bed and started massaging my forehead. These headaches never leave me.

"Manik"

I frowned turning towards the window. "Nandini?" I got up looking at her standing there with a smile.

She looked gorgeous in her white frock. Her hair was flying due to the cool wind. I slowly went near her and cupped her cheeks.

"Tum yaha?" I asked her softly. She placed her hand on mine and looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Kya thum sach mein kal nahi aaoge?" she blinked innocently making my heart skip a beat. "Nahi" I closed my eyes resting my forehead on hers.

"Tumhe patah haina that I need you the most" she caught my hands tightly. I opened my eyes and looked at her guiltyly.

"I know" I sighed tucking her hair back. "But we need to do this" I gave her a sad smile.

"I am tired Manik" tears started rolling from her eyes. "I am not able to do this too" I wiped her tears.

"But it's just....I don't have any option" I caressed her cheek. "Really? You have an option Manik. We can get back together" she looked at me hopefully.

"No Nandini...it can't happen" I chuckled sadly.

"Par Manik...."

"Sir"

I was brought out of my dream world by Suresh kaka. "Aapka coffee" he placed the coffee on the table and left. So it was all a dream. I cannot become weak. I need to get control over myself.

I sighed sitting on the bed and started sipping my coffee.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After soo long 🥺❤️

Please do vote ⭐

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

124K 7.2K 31
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...
533K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
126K 7K 39
A story about two 'professional' actors trying hard to hide their off screen love from the world.